Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Let's Talk About Hell

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Let's Talk About Hell Empty Let's Talk About Hell

Post by Poem

Hell was instantly in a blink, created by God, during Lucifer's rebellion and recanting of God.  He said: "I"! "WILL" "NOT" "SERVE"!  Thus Hell was created in a blink.

Whenever a creature of God created by God for the purpose of Heaven, that is to have an eternal life of true joy and peace with unending love and light, says this by way of any action word or thought, the immediate sentence given by God is you wanted that! So there you go! I will not get in your way."

'We' 'each' 'individually' choose our own end for 'eternity'.  Free will choice given to each.  We each have free will.  A rational mind and rational will to go with our intellect.  We can blame as many people, God, angels, whoever we want, but, in the end one failed to reason before making a choice. The thought was: what? before one took the plunge?  This is where we do not comprehend well.  

I was coerced!, I was tricked! I was seduced! These are really in the end, excuses.  One failed to reason well.  One did not believe.

Like Adam, we do this: 'The woman you gave me'.  When God told Adam directly what happens if you eat from that 'Tree' and do not go near it.  WARNING!!!

God warns us all in the very same way. Some may not have the privilege to read those word in Genesis, but, the words are passed along in some fashion by word transmitted by another being on earth, or flying around in the ether of heaven. If one is listening well, and is good in heart, good willed, good sense, it will hit them like a ton of bricks! Bing! Ah, this is a truth I must listen and do.  

Good sense. The good have good sense. Goodwilled people have good sense, because they are good and know what good is.  How to explain?  Pure of heart and mind. They are pure.  Innocent in round about way that we simply do not comprehend.  A sense only the pure and innocent have. The good willed are good willed because they are good to begin with.

Let's talk about the others, that are not like the afore talked about. The atheists.   From Atheism, came about all the other 'isms'.

Humanism, Darwinism, Kabootism, etc.,.

Hellenism, Necromancers, Alchemy <-- Satanism.

What is in Hell is Sorcery galore.  Satan uses, his reverse engineering mind, his intellect. What was created for good, has been reverse engineered for Evil entirely.  That is what God calls, the 'sorcery of the Devil.'  

How was the Devil able to sneak into the Garden of Eden?  First thought should be this after reading about the Devil in Eden as a Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. How can this monkey sneak in?  God tossed this monkey in the Abyss.  How? Obviously, not by God's power nor God's blessing graces.  

The Eternally Envious One does not give up!  He is no coward!  He died trying to take over!  Death by losing God and Grace, Light, Love! He lost all the good for one thought! He was the First to Die!  
    He said: 'I want!' ; which is Greed, Avarice, Gluttony!  

Thus all who have this same thought, are 'Proud'.  It certainly isn't Universal Good for all is it?  

There it is:  Universally good for all, in love, light, goodness, peace, joy, etc.,.

Thus, Hell is where good does not exist.  Just punishment forever.  Punished for eternity and, the choice is all made individually by each individual, because they, ignored, didn't care, didn't believe, in the end, did not love.  Lack of love. Lack of charity.

Heaven is Love, entirely 'love.'  No other.  God is Love. All Love.  Hell is all Hate.  You hate, you cannot forgive, you cannot be merciful, you cannot tolerate, you cannot be compassionate, you have chosen to be all of these qualities yourself.  You did not try to change nor worked till the last drop. You gave up, became a coward and failed to be responsible for your own will and soul.  Thus, a weakling.
    Cannot take pain, cannot suffer.  Hates pain, hates everything. Hate. That is Hell.  This is the group of souls and spirits one has become one with. The same mind, the same will, the same weakness.  No love.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:39 pm by Poem

From Notebooks, the Dictations of Jesus to Maria the Fount of His Words and Wisdom.

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 75-80

January 15 1944

Jesus says:

"Once I had you see the Monster of the abyss. Today I shall speak to you about his kingdom. I can't always keep you in Paradise. Remember that your mission is to recall certain truths for your brothers and sisters who have forgotten them excessively. And from this forgetfulness, which is really disdain for eternal truths, many evils come to men."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:40 pm by Poem

"Write down this painful page, then. Afterwards you will be comforted. It is the night of Friday. Write while looking at your Jesus, who died on the cross amidst such torments that they are comparable to those of hell and who wanted that death to save men from Death."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:42 pm by Poem

"The men of this time no longer believe in the existence of Hell. They have invented an afterlife according to their taste such as to be less terrorizing for their conscience, deserving of great punishment. More or less faithful disciples of the Spirit of Evil, they know their conscience would draw back from certain misdeeds if it really believed in Hell just the way Faith teaches that it is; they know that their conscience, after committing the misdeed, would turn back upon itself and find repentance in remorse and, with repentance, the way to return to Me."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:52 pm by Poem

"Their malice, instructed by Satan, whose servants or slaves they are (according to the degree of adherence to the desires and suggestions of the Evil One), does not want these acts of withdrawal and turning back on themselves. It thus cancels out faith in Hell as it really is and manufactures another one--if it goes so far as to manufacture it--which is nothing but a pause to make a dash for other, future elevations."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:53 pm by Poem

"It pushes this opinion to the point of believing sacrilegiously that the greatest of all sinners of mankind, the favorite son of Satan, the one who was a thief, as stated in the Gospel, who was lascivious and anxious for human glory, as I state, the Iscariot, who through the hunger of the threefold concupiscence became a merchant of the Son of God and for thirty coins and with the sign of the kiss--a ridiculous monetary value and an infinite emotional value--placed Me in the hands of the executioners, can be redeemed and arrive at Me by passing through successive stages.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:54 pm by Poem

"No. If he was the sacrilegious one par excellence, I am not. If he was the unjust one par excellence, I am not. If he was the one who shed my Blood with disdain, I am not. And to forgive Judas would be sacrilege for my Divinity, betrayed by him; it would be injustice towards 'all' other men, who are always less blameworthy than he and are still punished for their sins; it would be disdain for my Blood; finally, it would be to neglect my laws."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:59 pm by Poem

No Thought of God there. There you go Atheists! Your paradise!  No God there, just Fire and Brimstone, Satan your King!

"Hell is a place where the thought of God, the memory of God, glimpsed in the private judgment, is not, as for those being purged, a holy desire, a grieved, but hope-filled longing, a hope full of tranquil expectation, of secure peace which shall reach perfection when it becomes the conquest of God, but which already gives the spirits being purged a cheerful activity in purgation because every affliction, every instant of affliction, draws them closer to God, their love; but it is remorse, anger, damnation, and hatred. Hatred for Satan, hatred for men, hatred for themselves."

Hate, Hate, Hate! No love!

"The word 'Hatred' covers that boundless kingdom; it roars in those flames; it howls in the cackling laughter of the demons; it sobs and barks in the laments of the damned; it rings and rings and rings like an eternal hammering bell; it blares like an eternal bugle of death; it fills the recesses of that jail with itself; it is in itself torment because, with each of its sounds, it renews the memory of Love lost forever, remorse over having wanted to lose it, and rage over never being able to see it again.

Your dead souls!  All dead!  Paradise is not here.  You're all dead!

"The dead soul, in the midst of those flames, like the bodies thrown onto pyres or into a crematory furnace, twists and shrieks, as if animated again by living movement and reawakens to understand its error, and dies and is reborn in every instant with atrocious sufferings, for remorse kills it in a curse, and killing brings it back to life again for a new torment. The whole crime of having betrayed God in time stands before the soul in eternity; the whole error of having refused God in time remains present for it forever for its torment.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:00 pm by Poem

"In the fire the flames simulate the specters of what they adored in life; the passions are painted with burning brush strokes with the most appealing appearance, and they shriek and shriek their memento: 'You wanted the fire of the passions. Now receive the fire set aflame by God, whose holy Fire you derided.'

"Fire responds to fire. In Paradise it is the fire of perfect love. In Purgatory it is the fire of purging love. In Hell it is the fire of offended love. Since the elect loved to perfection, Love gives itself to them in its Perfection. Since those of being purged loved in lukewarm fashion, Love becomes a flame to take them to Perfection. Since the accursed burned with all fires--except with the Fire of God--the Fire of God's wrath burns them eternally. And in the fire there is ice.

"Oh, you cannot imagine what Hell is! Take everything that is man's torment on earth--fire, flame, ice, submerging waters, hunger, sleeplessness, thirst, wounds, illnesses, sores, and death---sum it up into a single amount and multiply it millions of times. You will have only a shadow of that tremendous truth.

"Sidereal cold will be mixed with the unbearable burning. The damned burned with all human fires, having only spiritual iciness for their Lord God. And ice awaits them to freeze them after fire has salted them like fish set upon a flame to roast. A torment in the torment is this passing from the burning which dissolves to the cold which condenses.

"Oh, this is not metaphorical language! For God can make souls, burdened by the sins committed, have a sensitivity equal to that of flesh, even before they take that flesh. You do not know and do not believe. But in truth I tell you that it would be better for you to undergo all the torments of my martyrs rather than one hour of those infernal tortures.

"Darkness will be the third torment. Material darkness and spiritual darkness. To be in darkness forever after having seen the light of paradise and to be in the embrace of Darkness after having seen the Light that is God! To writhe in that dark horror where, in the glare of the burnt spirit, there is illuminated only the name of the sin for which they are nailed to that horror! To find no other support in that continuous agitation of spirits hating and harming each other but the desperation making them crazed and increasingly accursed. To feed on it, base themselves on it, and kill themselves with it. It is said that death will nourish death. Despair is death and shall nourish these dead ones in eternity.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:02 pm by Poem

Thus those sold to Satan, end up there. And God did not choose for them. They chose to listen to A LIAR. A THIEF. A SEDUCER. A MORON. AN IDIOT. A FOOL. Thus all of these qualities and attributes are present in each soul and spirit in Hell. Like minded, like spirits. Their choice.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:09 pm by Poem

No Light, no Joy, no Peace, no Good for any of them. They are the completely 'dead' as Jesus has spoken and they imitate their father: Lucifer. The Pharisees in Jesus's time did the same and we cannot say who all entered the Hellish domain, but, Jesus knew who.

Jesus, even said, I have shown, by miracles, by word and action, the Visitation of God on earth, to give gifts to men and have them convert! But, they are the unconvertible!

Jesus said, I even, raised souls from the 'dead' and gave them back to their families! And if this happened in every generation how many would have converted right then? Thousands! But, right in front of their eyes, their souls, they being 'hate' and sold to Satan, could not covert because they are Satan's servants. Thus, those who were not sold to Satan, converted.

Love God and do not let Satan, put hate into your heart. Find solace in the forest, in the wilderness, get away from what is Satanic.

Love Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit forever and do not give up! Do not become cowardly! Your soul is a responsibility God gave to you.

Never forget, your soul does not belong to Satan, unless you let him take it from you.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:11 pm by Poem

"Even I who created that place, tell you that when I descended into it to bring out of Limbo those who awaited my coming, I, God, experienced horror at that horror; and if something made by God were not immutable, on account of being perfect, I would have wanted to make it less atrocious, for I am Love, and I was pained by that horror.

"And you want to go there.

Dictated to Maria Valtorta on:

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 75-80

January 15 1944

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:07 am