Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Lets Try to Understand Sorcery As God has granted us to know How it affects Life on the Earth and Universe

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Lets Try to Understand Sorcery As God has granted us to know How it affects Life on the Earth and Universe Empty Lets Try to Understand Sorcery As God has granted us to know How it affects Life on the Earth and Universe

Post by Poem

God is the all powerful incredible unfathomable 'Power' Who makes creations from nothing. Impenetrable, incomprehensible, ineffable.
    Omnipotent. Omniscient. All present.  God. God can do anything. We would like to imitate God in power and creativity. It is part of the soul. Or, we want to do the same.

Thus God grants creativity and power to us to live and act and make things from what is present for good uses. Goodwill for the good of not just one person. He brought from His Source for us to use.

We being finite and not God, cannot create as He does on a grand scale like making a sun, stars, planets so forth. So God then gave us
    what we could use.  The Bounty of things for our daily necessities and not more than what is required.

The Garden of Eden, garden being beauty, pleasure of this wonder and being able to have like children a playground of the things which are in it made for children to enjoy.

Quite simple when we contemplate the Goodness and what is conceivably good to us in present state of mind and life.

The Garden as it is called was quite simply a grand masterpiece for His children to play and enjoy. The earth we live is the result and had to undergo changes on the surface brought on by Sin and sinners.

We like to give our children a playground in human terms. So from a good perspective, God gave warmth and good. Pleasure and joy.

He simply said, I want and there it was. The Sun, the moon, the stars, the planets bare with nothing yet.

I want to make man in our image and likeness--equates to soul.  For God does not have flesh and blood so He must be referring to our spirits here. Don't you think?

Now lets us elevate ourselves up to where we can see as Jesus has advised of spiritual events. Up where the spirits of God little angels are there
    to give wisdom through fusion.  That's what the angels are there for.

Now lets take some moments to contemplate creation. God simply said, I want a sun to appear and give light to My Universe. Then it appeared.
    It is like this secret power that all of a sudden just makes a sun.  That's what it is in reality His secret power which He possesses, He owns it.
    It belongs to Him alone. No being unless God granted this kind of power, could ever create a planet or a sun. Though many are obsessed to do so.

Lucifer was given incredible intellect, intelligence, a mind to be able to do what God had planned to make, His Creation. Lucifer also needed to have certain gifts to work them. Lucifer as we read, in Isaiah, and Jesus's comments, need both, was given intelligence that required God to proceed.
    God chose this angel to aid Him in creation along with the other angels, they all partook in some way or not. Don't know how many
    God had aid.  

We notice that God included the angels in His Creation, made them part of the work.  He is giving them a grace here and to be part of this work.
    A kind Father who included his sons to partake of this grand masterpiece.  This is love on a grand scale we simply may not comprehend in all this grandeur of thought. To be partakers of life giving essence. Hearts throb wow! Thank you!

So Lucifer at some point says, I want!  I want to do this myself without your secret power. I want this power myself.

He partook of. Thus we read, some comments about this breaking point in Lucifer's life.  I do not recognize you any more as my God and Father.
    I will do what you do but myself. I will.  He said, all you have out there is through me!  I made it possible is what he is stating here.

And God being who He is, looked at the poor angel and banished him right then.  He became in opposition to Love.  We have to understand Love enough to grasp that God created for the benefit of us all.  God always said at the end of creating for the period it is 'good.'  Good here from another perspective of an evil kind also says it is good, that's good.   Good being loosely understood as from God's perspective it is a holy and pure good that is best for everyone. Whereas for others, when using that's good, is of a self-regarding good for their benefit or someone higher up the food chains benefit but for that singular or plural good. Whereas for God it is good to give good only for the good of everyone. God thinks on a scale above ours and is the Master craftsman that sees from beginning to end perfectly.  He sees the use and needs beforehand. What do they require? What is needed? Here is a Father who created for the pleasure of man and angels. He gave them love and to have love circulate between all--God and creatures.

Lucifer wanted all this for himself. A fully self-regarding thought. For himself. I want that power! I want to rule and be as God. I want to create and make my own creations.  I want it all.  Thus St. Azariah says poor angel did not understand God's nature of Love.  He did not fully 'love.' He left in himself a portion for himself the self-regarding self. Which is selfishness.  I want for myself only.  

Altruism is for the benefit of others. That is everyone that is part of living. God saw a good to bring forth so spirits and creatures would have good.

Good then on God's scale which is infinite and infinitely a unsurpassable good.  He is God. A grandeur impenetrable and incomprehensible to us down here.

Now in Heaven this good this power emanating good is then understood after having completed the growth properly. Completed the life of good, justice, love to a level acceptable to God.  Then no more Lucifers can come about. So heaven won't be polluted by those who have self-regard.

How to explain to those who are on the opposite to this kind of thinking and living? One has to spend time with God and understand 'love.'

Thus, lets carry on here, Lucifer stripped of his gifts, concocts a way for himself to try and become another God himself. Which is sorcery.
    We have to understand several points to grasp this.

First Lucifer partook in aiding God in God's creation was given necessary gifts to perform them. Some power. It wasn't just a thought it was a power that
    allowed Lucifer to do. Which God himself possesses.  God simply gave to Lucifer the necessary components of gifts to act out the I want of God.
    So God instructed Lucifer and Lucifer the vessel, performed that which God had in mind to be done.

He heard God's and witnessed God's I want.  So he simply said I have seen how God does it. I can do it too. God has all this because of me.

It's like but really this is not to demean or reduce a spirit to just a thing or a wand to produce the end result. But is intended to show forth
    the thoughts which led to the intended lesson for us to understand.  God did not create beings to be a tool which we down on earth use all the time to get whatever it is done.  It is different. God included them in a loving way to be partakers with Him to create. And what a grand creation!   I apologize for the lack of more sweeter and warm words here.  Love includes all, family warm feelings, sentiments, fuzzies, loved and so loved that you feel uplifted.

The angels are always uplifted in God's presence because God loves them.

This is how it was before the Sin on earth.  The angels communed with man and the woman. Visible.

Thus Lucifer with great intelligence found a way to superimpose himself in the Garden to Man, Woman and God from Hell where he is locked up.
    Imagine that.  Which God calls this sorcery.  The interesting thing is, written in Job, Satan patrolling the earth came to God and God
    said to Satan "Job who is like him?" Satan picked Job and asked God it says. He worships you alone and has great faith.  However if I can have him for sometime, the result will be different, I will break him and have him to be rejecting you. Simply put in reality destroy this man and have him curse God for the evils visited to him.

What a test given to Job! This happens to others probably not so grand as was with Job.  Jesus on the otherhand had similar thing happen to Him.
    Where God did not spare the death of His Son for greater good. It was necessary for God to become man to save man, Death and Sin had
    swallowed man up. Satan ruined man with evil. This evil had penetrated into man's core.

It is quite a unfathomable thought to proceed on when contemplating the depths of ruin that is. It should be all paradise with no evil whatsoever.

Thus Lucifer bent on revenge found a way to create sorcery through reverse ingenuity. He witnessed, partook and had the intelligence.
    He had to make something to take vengeance on God. He could not sit idly by and not take vengeance. In reality we men when stripped of everything and placed in a cell with a lock that only God can unlock we do not possess that kind of intelligence, nor partook, nor witnessed this incredible power which Lucifer had the occasion to be in.  Thus using his intelligence Lucifer came up with evil, became the Evil. Then through this reversing affect, came up with a way which God calls sorcery to infect man. Which Jesus calls Negation. The Negating power. It is sorcery. Alchemy. Using his mind, he is able to superimpose his thoughts to man from Hell.  The power of his mind and intellect.  Thus, Lucifer was granted by God to have this powerful mind which God gave to him to be his light bearer.  He was stripped of Light, gifts and so forth but not his intelligence.  It was necessary for Lucifer to possess great
    amounts of intelligence and a strong mind. He used his intelligence to become evil and create evil in himself and uses his intelligence to ruin. Taking vengeance on God.

Sorcery is something that is Negation, something which Lucifer came up with.  He superimposes on men unattentive and has them do his will.
    Instruments. He copies God in this relation.  He learned from God the ways to create and bring forth, which he Lucifer bends what is good to be used doing his evil will. To destroy God's creation. Where before he partook in God's creation and since that revolt, choose to be against God.
    But he cannot destroy God's Universe--the created which he tried to do and is still bent on doing.  He has it all mapped out the 1, 2, 3 in order of what he wants to destroy.  I was part of this creating, now I be undoing it. His thoughts. First he must take heaven by storm. Then from there undo.  But, this is impossible. He does not understand God could have just willed everything without including the angels.  He doesn't know God's true secret power. He witnessed the power being used and what it yielded but had no idea how it came to be, he partook, but is not God. God for the sake of good, does not give to others His very own secret power to wield.  Pride would crush every living being to dust.

This pride is evil. Evil seeks to crush to dust. This is most difficult to ascertain for us. What true pride unchecked does accomplish.
    Thus Lucifer is the being of true pride of the wrong kind. Fully self-regarding to have for himself in a harming way to others.

Altruism is actually the good benefit for all. Whereas Lucifer is benefit for himself. Power hungry self absorbed.

Sorcery is a power of Satan which he incorporates others to perform for him on earth. He superimposes his mind onto a creature of God to bend his will power to do the will of Lucifer for Lucifer's benefit which is the complete opposite of God to the opposition of God our Father and Creator who grants life and not death.

Sorcery uses alchemy. Uses what is created and given to undo, negate.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:31 am by Poem

Some points to consider:

God simply wills a thing to view and tangible use. His secret power.

Sorcery is trying to copy God's secret power for the exclusive in negating of it.  Like biting Adam's heart and inducing poison.
    So through the woman whom Lucifer gave vision to act out, and bombarded her mind and bent her will poisoned man.

So Satan uses what is in creation and what's spiritual to him to use as a medium.
    He uses what is already present and then tries to reproduce God's methods to have a secret power.
    Which he is able to have men and women be witches that brings demons. Have to use words here to invoke.

Satan mimics Gods ways. A mimic is not the real thing. God is the real thing.
    A mimic like Satan works to fool.  I have power.  

Jesus speaks of in His counsels that Satan is amassing power to seduce men to himself days of the Anti-Christ.
    Gobbles down souls not in union with God and unattentive.  Jesus said to keep watch for ourselves that the world, the flesh and demon does not seduce and gobble one down.
    Snipe Hunt.  Imaginary thing.  Fooling thousands. He superimposes on the mind, and bends them to see what he wants them to see. Flashes into the mind. Flash!

In one of the Notebooks Jesus is speaking about the Anti-Christ, that he has the power to kill by 'thought'. Just by thinking it. I want! I want this one dead.
    Jesus is stating that this Anti-Christ, Satan incarnate, has some ability since he is now on earth as raging mad-demon, using his mind's power. Quite.

Now we can kind of understand if we have spent time watching or reading science fiction where the psychic powers of some kind.

How do these writers come up with such thoughts? Through others who thought this and it has surfaced as a novel and tv shows and movies.
    What they would call either superhuman or psychic power, power of the mind, or in the case of superhuman, the power inside them.
    Which is really terrible to begin with due to 'evil' in man. Jesus stated in man are two opposites: Good and Evil. The unconverted tend to be lured to evil when pride has
    been established in them. The 'I want it all.' Thus many inventions in history have surfaced: weapons to harm. Even a knife made to aid man in good has been misused by
    evil thoughts. So the imbalance.
    Then there are those who seek immortality through human means and other scientific means. I grew up an atheist and had read many comic books and many tv shows and movies.
    So I am very familiar with these extraordinary thoughts.

What God has said through Christ it very real. Evil exists and is used by man for his own self regarding ways. He steals, lies, cheats, so forth, these are all evil. Ambitious, success, cravings. They did not come from Good. Good does not harm period. It cannot lie, it cannot tell falsehood to anyone, but it can be silent for reasons of good. Unfortunate but has to be done sometimes to protect from further ruin. The way is to know and have virtues. Virtues protects the soul from evil. So in man who is an abyss of evil and good, vices must never flourish or the end result is total death. Evil then has taken full root over the good. Thus Jesus instructs us to build and have virtues with His help. Thus the Sacraments, the way of purity and holiness to negate, annul, cancel the evil abyss in man. God always wants our good, but we have to want, desire and then work to achieve, conquer. One must first conquer themselves.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 pm