Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Lets See With the Meek and The Humble Jesus So Kind and Sweet

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Lets See With the Meek and The Humble Jesus So Kind and Sweet Empty Lets See With the Meek and The Humble Jesus So Kind and Sweet

Post by Poem

Reading the Dictation pages, it took awhile for me to understand how kind Jesus is.
    To actually be able to identify with Him.  He shows through the Holy Spirit this.
    You see Him more and more as you love him more and more to where you recognize this.  Through union with Him in Grace. The Holy Spirit forms Jesus in us, pretty straight forward. He is the model of Humanity and Soul God wants to be formed with.

The First Mold was corrupted by lust carnality.  The Second Mold is Perfect. Virtuous, holy, pure, according to God as God is Pure, holy, sanctity full of Light and goodness.
    So God gives to us the One to be remade with. Jesus Christ. The New Adam from which all born of Him become this good person.  Replication of good and removal of all the garbage Sin and Satan brought to Adam.  To have new better ones.

So if Adam had not sinned, we all would be perfect having a perfect sinless body and the soul would not be mortally wounded.

A perfect soul with perfect flesh ready to be glorified with no imperfections on the final day of transport to heaven. No blemishes on flesh and soul. No pimples, and all the body parts perfectly made and remained as it was on the day it was born. Grown to be a perfect body with no need to labor.

So God sends A New Adam and a New Eve to bring man back to before the fateful event. To have man be perfect once again starting with his soul which would benefit his body. The stages being done on the day of glorification for the flesh body of man.  Jesus gives Himself as Food for us and Drink for us for our recreation to before the Time of The Event but in future time when we are resurrected for the Final Judgment Day. We take on His image full and complete as Man. And for the women Mary the New Eve.

Those who wish less, remain as that lesser and consequently, do not achieve a higher place in Heaven.  But you get to live forever. That's why Jesus encouraged everyone to achieve the highest by the work you do here and now.

Many work hard to earn a high position on the earth. But imperfect because the Perfection is not upon them. They seek after earthly riches where moth and rust does corrupt.  They rot. Can be stolen, forgotten and in the end, when your soul leaves the carcass, does not follow you but the work and effort plus time you put into to be used at your Final Judgment before God.  He will say, you worked so hard for the earthly riches,-- My Son, taught to do the opposite where you have true riches awaiting you. What good was all that work only to not have it where you will live out the rest of your life in eternal anguish?  

You worked hard to gain earthly riches. It stays here on the earth. You cannot bring them to Hell. When you could have been working in the Kingdom of God for the Kingdom of God to have forever. All the thoughts, physical labor, time, effort, that you gave on the earth which He taught how to have them if you took His advice would have gained you an eternity of wealth.  Forever is better don't you think then temporary vain work.  Yes you worked hard, you did whatever it took to gain more and more.. The point being the effort you put for but you worked for selfish reasons to adorn the god you had become. Self made god. The I want is for my fleshly existence in this case.

But that is not what Christ teaches. He teaches to have ample sufficiency to feed and take care of your family.  Not gorge yourself and be hoards.  Wisdom.

Those things add to misery. One you will be miserable and desolate when standing before God who passes judgment upon you. Two can't take it with you all those earthly goods the Second misery. It is better to be poor and humble than proud and rich.  Wisdom.

Oh the dam is broken and the water spewing riches!  Oh, I can have everything more now! Oh I want 10 Lambos, 20 businesses, 10 houses, a fleet of jets, big yachts, helicopter pad on each one, go around world visit all the places on the earth, enjoy myself for, the temporal where this is a trial for the rest of your one life granted to you.  How many are there now? Too many, thus read Matthew 24 and Apocalypse the grand Babylon filled with merchandise riches of the earth. Many have gone googoo for this and well let's hope.

I want my one life to count for Eternal means with God in the New Earth and the New Heavens or Universe.  The one that is forever.

Jesus taught and teaches detachment from this temporary life. It is temporary where everything if you read the Vision of the Final Judgment, that this earth and heavens gets abolished gone forever. Nothing left no trace. We cannot take or even say God, Jesus, here are my 100 Lambos please put in my estate.  God here are my 50 bank accounts financial wealth, place them in my estate. Here are the things I acquired to adorn my house with, place them in my estate.  God here are my 20 homes, fleet of jets, 10 yachts, place them in my estate.

First the other Life these things are not required, For God has given to each one all necessary riches which He has in store for us, incomprehensible, that is so beautiful beyond what we can think of or imagine. Because God is the Perfection and gives, perfect gifts to those who obtained Eternal Life by His Words alone. The one in the Gospel.

Jesus teaches us to forsake earthly pleasures and comforts.  They are vain. Song of Solomon. or Song of Songs.

Adam and Eve if they had not sinned would still be 'naked' and living in the Paradise being completely free of human constructs.  And we along with them living a pure life of unimaginable pleasure not knowing sensuality. A different kind of pleasure the one that elevates man to a true god. Deity. God is God and from God only little gods can come about. For He said, let us make man in Our Image. What are children born of two parents? Their image. Reasoning here. Intelligent reasoning. Birds of a kind make the same kind.

So here is a new thought what do you get when you cross two spirits to make a crossbreed? This is what happened to man. God man and Satan added his portion and thought man is still man, this man is not the same one God made in the Beginning. He had new implants that degraded him and brought death.
    A crossbreed happened in sorts. Two spirits here. The first one made him. The second spirit ruined him. Made him desolate, lowered him. He was a god with God. Now he with the second spirit became estranged because although God did not abandon him, Lost Grace in Him, lost Paradise for all men while upon the earth. Brought dearth, dog days, bad weather, thorns and thistles which we all do not like. So we suffer.
    Where as in Paradise the true one, there is none of this.

The merchandises out today are, the seduction to man that lures man astray to vain glory, 199 degrees to what God had designed for his creatures. Yes you worked hard and gained a good. But it is hard for a rich person to enter the kingdom of Heaven. It is easier for a camel to enter through the eye of needle.

Riches are like weeds in your heart and soul. It corrupts your heart your soul. Only in a few this does not happen because they understand that God granted it to them to help their neighbors and they are virtuous souls who really love God and thankful to God. They are able to do good for their neighbors. They are not greedy, they are not foolish, they are wise, good souls who understand the reason why God granted to them and God uses them to help lesser souls with materials of the earth.

Get rid of that stuff. It is the glitter just like the one Satan offered Eve in the Garden of Eden. This leads to ruin and repeating Adam and Eve's actions which left them desolate. No Grace and they had to be clothed, have a roof built, have walls, dog days came. He had to till the earth to eat, to feed his flesh.  He lived for the flesh here is what it states. Thus since that fateful day man remains. No annulment. Sin is cancelled.
    We have to labor is what this states. That is the punishment which is not annulled to the last man born of woman.

If we labor for Christ, we labor for eternal riches. This is not understood and unfortunately not sought after much but for a few. The rest follow the worlds standards. Who is the spirit of the world? Satan

If man followed Christ, the world would be saved is what this states. God Christ or Satan. Thus the Antichrist comes as world cries for its King. Bamboosal. Done finished many die the death again.
    Thousands upon thousands, as Babylon is now the whole Earth. Read Apocalypse.
    God the Father leads to allude to the Second Great Deluge by man unleashing Hell upon the earth.
    This time it is man in league with Satan bring upon all mankind the deluge by accepting the King of Hell. Desolation that comes to earth. Hell comes to the earth. These are Christ's words and written in the Great Book. Prophetic words. Be prepared to save your souls now. Not later, because you may not be around.

The Garden of Eden a pure paradise of pleasure is where there is no labor.  You just enjoy living.

The New Earth is this Paradise and Greater.  No more labor.

Conversion process of having the mind become humble and meek, the heart to become soft and tender to allow the sweetness of the Lord to become real. Like water dripping down to create a pool. That's how it was for myself.  Coming from hard as rock head and heart that was beaten and made like granite.  

Jesus says to us,  Here is man and he needs to convert from the human ego to the spiritual ego. Where the first one needs to be extinct.

This is what he is now and this is what he will become later with My graces and assistances, assisting, help. He is always the tireless One who comes to settle our hearts, to help us become more and more like Himself.  The Meek Humble, Kind, Gentle, Caring Jesus.  It is more actually but the words are still in daft sequence.

Jesus there with His arms out palms of His hand pointing on an angle upwards.

Saying, this is what the human ego man is wanting and desiring to be all His Own God and this what My teachings when followed brings him to be.  A Son of God like Myself as Man. The example for human minds to see and read.  So later as the spiritual man matures, he sees Jesus as God and Man. The confusion is trying to figure out what is saying? I read you are the Son of Man, then the Word and Wisdom of the Father as Divine, then I read, Eternal Pontiff, then I read, Saint of Saints, Then I read He is the Peace, then I read,  as physician and doctor, a Rabbi, well these all are for our reference as the All. He is God and Man in One Body.  Why? Because Man has a problem seeing spirits, he simply does not comprehend. He has become carnal and needs visible means.

All His words are about our spirits to become the only ego in us.  Spiritual perfection. But what does perfection amount to coming from God?  Is it militaristic? Is it a Dictator pounding his fist?

It is none of these.  

It is to love with meekness, humility, kindness, generocity, good will.  To be giving.

God is not any of the aforementioned. He just does not accept Evil. Because evil is selfish and destroys.  

God is selfless and gives life.  

There is Jesus, with His beautiful Glorified Body shining majestically.  And He says, you can be like Me.  I give you all you need to obtain this.  Simply conquer your humanity which is a boulder to your spiritual flight.  The spirit actually takes flight.   It is not seen, nor felt with your fleshly senses.
    It takes flight mystically and is real.  You feel like a paper in regards to weight.  
    When the human ego declines more and more, you feel less and less heavy and the slag that hampers flight for the soul.  Humanity attaches to things, materially. Detaching allows the soul to fly free of these constraints.

So Jesus says, listen to Me my children. Become Seraphim.  I Am here. Always here and present with you.  Present in you.

Have Me in you and let Me help you. Surrender that to Me.  Love Me and love will always guide you.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm