Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Origin of Evil

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Origin of Evil  Empty The Origin of Evil

Post by Poem

The Origin of Evil

January 20, 1946

As I was sewing, I mentally contemplated the moral figure of Jesus Christ. I thought that if I could have a painting of Him–ac cording to my indications and, therefore, as close as possible to what his Most Holy Face as a Man was like-I would have a phrase written underneath to represent "all" that Jesus of Nazareth was I thought of "Come to Me," “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life " and "It is I-do not fear." But I felt that all of this was still not what my soul wanted to indicate “the Christ.

St. Azariah spoke to me: "Jesus is the Compendium of the love of the Three. Jesus is the Compendium of what the Most Holy Trinity and Unity of God is. He is the Perfection of the Three summarized in One alone. He is infinite, multiform Perfection summarized in Jesus. An abyss of Perfection before whom the heavenly forces and the blessed multitudes of Paradise prostrate themselves in adoration. An abyss of Love that could and can be comprehended and accepted only by those who possess love.

"Consequently, we can here explain how the archangel who was a benign, holy spirit–but not holy to the point of being entirely love-was able to become the Spirit of Evil. It is the mea- sure of love, which one possesses in oneself, that provides the measure of one's perfection and refractoriness to all corruption. When love is complete, nothing more can come in to corrupt. The molecule which does not love is an easy breach for the infiltration of the first elements which are not love. And they force, dis- tend, invade, and submerge the good elements, to the point of killing them. Lucifer had an incomplete measure of love. Self- satisfaction occupied a space in him, a space in which there could be no love. And it was the breach through which his ruinous depravation came in. Because of it, he could not comprehend and accept Christ-Love, the Compendium of the infinite, single, Triune Love. And the fact that nowadays the heresy denying the Divine Humanity of the Second Person and making Him a simple man who is good and wise is vaster may be readily explained with this key: lack of love in the human heart, incapacity for love, poverty in the possession of love.

"Observe, soul of mine, that in both the time of Christ and your era, there have always been two points concerning which man's arrogant intellect, which cannot believe unless it is humble and loving, has been most obstinate: that Christ was God and Man, performing exclusively spiritual actions because of which He was hated even by those closest to Him and thus betrayed, and that He created the Sacrament of Love. Then, now, and always, the 'loveless’ heretically said and will say that God cannot be in Jesus and that Jesus cannot be in the Most Holy, Adorable Eucharist.

"Accordingly, soul of mine, if you were to have words written under the portrait of the God-Man, you should have this written:’ I am the Compendium of Love.'

And St. Azariah grew silent, in adoration.
    What peace! What peace in me, what light, and what a feeling of mental well-being, of thought being calmed by a reply convincing it entirely, were produced during and after the angelical lesson! With my treasure I closed the notebook and went back to manual work, while my contented mind contemplated the lesson received.

I later reread, meditated, and concentrated on the phrase "Lucifer, not holy to the point of being entirely love." With my sublime idea of the angels, I was unable to grasp how a spirit like the spirit that is an angel could have committed faults. I had always been invincibly astonished at the angels' sin! And no one had ever offered me an explanation as to how spiritual beings-created by the perfect will of God, in a creation lacking the element of “Evil,” which had still not taken shape—contemplating Eternal Perfection, and that alone, had been able to sin. Now the phrase “not holy to the point of being entirely love” halted me, again prompting my “How could this be so?”

St. Azariah said to me:

“The angels are superior to men. I say ‘men’ to refer to all free beings designated in this way, composed of matter and spirit. We are then, superior, entirely spirit. But remember that when Grace lives in man and the Blood of the Mystical Body, whose head is Christ, circulates, while the seven Sacraments confirm him from birth to death, in every state and every stage of life, we then see the Lord in you, ‘living temples of the Lord,’ and worship Him in you, and you are then superior to us—you are ‘other Christs’—and have what is called the ‘Bread of angels’; but Bread is for men alone. A mystical, insatiable hunger for the Eucharist which is in you and makes us cling to you, when you feed on It, to perceive the divine fragrance of this perfect Food!

“But, to go back to the initial point, I tell you that in the angels, different from you in nature and perfection, there is free will as in you. God has created nothing as a slave. At the origin there was only Order in the creation. But Order does not exclude freedom. Rather, in Order there is perfect freedom. Nor is there in Order fear—as a constraint—of an invasion, an intrusion, or anarchy of other wills which may produce secret pacts and ruins penetrating into the orbit and trajectory of other beings or created things. The whole Universe was liked that before Lucifer abused his freedom and by his own will introduced the disorder of passions into himself to create disorder in the Universe. If he had been entirely love, he would have had no room in himself for anything that was not love. He instead had room for pride, which might be termed, ‘the disorder of the intellect.’

“Could God have impeded this event? He could have. But why violate the free will of the very handsome, intelligent archangel? Wouldn’t He, the Most Just, then have introduced disorder into his orderly Thought by no longer willing what he had previously willed—that is, the archangel’s freedom? God did not oppress the disturbed spirit by violently making it possible for him to sin. He not sinning would then have lacked any merit. For us too, it was necessary ‘to be able to will the Good’ in order to go on deserving to enjoy the vision of God, infinite Blessedness!

“God since He had wanted the sublime archangel to be at His side in the first operations of creation and wanted him to be aware of the future of the creation of love, so he wanted him to be aware of the adorable and painful necessity which his sin would impose upon God: the Incarnation and Death of a God to counterbalance the ruin of Sin which would be created if Lucifer did not overcome pride in himself. Love could only speak this language. The first annihilation of God is in this act of wanting to induce the proud one gently—almost begging him, with the vision of what his pride would impose upon God—not to sin so as to lead others to sin.

“It was an act of love. Lucifer, already turned into a devil, took it to be fear, weakness, and offense, a declaration of war; and he waged war against the Perfect One be saying, ‘You are? I, too, am. You made what You made through me. There is no God. And if there is a God, I am, I worship myself. I hate You. I refuse to recognize one who is unable to overcome me as my Lord. You should not have created me so perfect if you did not want rivals. Now I am and I am against You. Defeat me, if you can. But I do not fear You. I, too, will create, and because of me your Creation will tremble, for I will shake it like a bit of cloud seized by the winds because I hate You and want to destroy what is yours to create what will be mine over the ruins. I do not know or recognize any other power except myself. And I will no longer worship, I will no longer worship anyone but myself.’

“Truly, in the Creation, in the whole Creation, down to the very depths, there was then a horrendous convulsion out of dread at the sacrilegious words. A convulsion the likes of which will not be seen at the end of Creation. And from it there arose Hell, the realm of Hatred.

“Soul of mine, do you understand how Evil arose? From free will—respected as such by God—of one who was not ‘entirely love.’ And believe that upon every sin committed since then there stands this judgment: ‘Here love does not exist entirely.’ Complete love forbids sinning. And without effort. Whoever loves does not labor to reach justice! Love takes him high above all mire and danger and purifies him minute by minute of the barely perceptible imperfections which are still present in the final degree of consummate holiness, in that state wherein the spirit is so advanced that it is truly a king, already united by spiritual marriage to the Lord; God gives and reveals Himself to such a point to his blessed son, who enjoys only a single degree less than what the life of the blessed in Heaven is.

“Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.”

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:17 pm by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Chapter: "Satanism Opposed to Deification Through Christ
    Page 35

January 8

Jesus says:

“Among the many things which the world denies, puffed up with pride and incredulity as it is now, is the power of the devil. The atheism which denies God of course denies Lucifer as we all, the one created by God, the rebel against God, the adversary of God, the Tempter, the Envious One, the Crafty One, the Tireless One, the Emulator of God.

“I have already told you that Satan, who became such through a sin of pride—even now that he has plunged from the realms of the Most High, which he dared to assault, into the deep abyss where there is darkness and horror—has wanted to establish in that depth a copy of the heavenly court and have his ministers and angels, his subjects and his children, and in his manifestations he camouflages himself as a spirit of light, covering his appearance and his thought as the Most Lowly One with deceitful sheaths copied from the Most High to draw you into error.

“But those really live with their spirits vivified by Grace hear the false sound and see beyond the appearance and by spiritual intuition recognize the Seducer behind the phantom showing itself. This evidently occurs for those whom the three virtues protect with a holy defense and whom Grace vivifies. The others—and not just the atheists who deny, but the lukewarm who slumber, the indifferent who do not observe, the thoughtless who do not reflect, and the imprudent who go forward like madmen—cannot see Satan beyond the innocuous appearance or the hypocritical appearance, and they become his bait.

Do not deny the existence of Satan, children who perish from always denying, denying everything. He is not a fantasy of silly women or a medieval superstition. He is true reality.

“Satan exists. And he is tireless in acting. Above, God tireless in good. Below, Satan is tireless in evil. The words of psalm are not the fine phrasing of an orator. Satan roams about you like a roaring lion and acts in darkness to carry you to himself. Although by now your incredulity, your indifference, and your atheism would allow him to act even in the light, openly, since you open the gates of your souls wide to him and with your unbridled desires say to him, ‘Come in. Provided I get what I want in this earthly hour, I’ll make you the lord of myself.’ If it weren’t that way, you could not arrive at that manner of life which you have reached and which causes God and his saints, servants, and children horror.

“But remember that metaphorically, artificially, or in reality Satan acts deceitfully in darkness. He coils around you with the windings and subtleties of a snake lying in ambush in the thick bush. Although he see's you already torn from God, he still does not dare to present himself face to face and say, ‘It’s me. Follow me,’ for he knows you are cowards in evil as in good. There are still a few bold ones among you who in this explicit encounter would dare to say, ‘I’m coming.’ You are hypocritical even in evil and, while desiring his help, you do not dare to confess this desire.

“But Satan has no need for words. His glance pierces your hearts, as mine does. I see your lust for Satanism; he sees the same thing and acts.

“After having tried to destroy the Christ by tempting Him, the Church by giving her periods of darkness, Christianity with schisms, and civil society with sects, now, on the eve of his manifestation preparing for the final one, he is trying to destroy your conscience after having already destroyed your thought. That’s right destroyed. Destroy not as the capacity for thinking as men, but as children of God. Rationalism and science separated from God have destroyed your thought as gods, and you now think as mud can think: on an earthly level. You do not see God impressed with His seal on the things your eyes see. To you they are stars, mountains, stones, waters, herbs, and animals. To the believers they are the works of God, and with no need for anything else they immerse themselves in contemplation and praise of the Creator in the face of the numberless signs of his power which surround you and beautify your existence and are useful for your lives.

“Satan is now assailing consciences. He is offering the fruit of yore—pleasure, a greed for knowledge, pride, and the sacrilegious hope of managing to be gods, gnawing at the flesh, and at science. And pleasure makes you animals burned by lust, repellent, sick, and condemned in this life and the other one to the diseases of the flesh and the death of the spirit. And the greed for knowledge place you in the hands of the Deceiver, for, out of illicit thirst to know that which concerns the mysteries of God, in attempting to impose your will to know, upon God, you enable Satan to seduce you with his errors.

“You cause Me pity. And you cause Me horror. Pity, because you are madmen. Horror, because you want to be such and mark the flesh of your souls with the sign of the Beast, refusing the Truth in exchange for Falsehood.

“And can you believe that Satan will serve you? No. It is much more likely that God will grant you what you request, if it is something licit, than for Satan to give it to you. Satan has himself be served. And I assure you that for an hour he asks for your whole life, for one triumph, all of eternity.

“And can you believe that by saying, ‘I want this,’ God will want it? No. God wants what is for your good. Not everything you want.

“And you can imagine that at your command God and his ministers will come to you? No. Only a chaste, holy life; only a life crowned by the virtues practiced against Satan, the world, the flesh; only a life led in my Law, in my doctrine, which is in my fourfold Gospel and has been the same for twenty centuries—and will be the same as long as the earth and man exist—only a ‘Christian’ life—that is, a life like Christ’s, of devotion, obedience, and faithfulness to the Father, of constant generosity—obtain for your spirits that purification and sensitiveness which can allow you to receive God and his ministers in such a perceptible manner as to give you the joy of vision and the joy of simply inspired or really spoken words.

“I said, ‘You cannot serve God and Satan at the same time. No. Where one is, the other is not present. Your life is a sign of God, and your life is a sign of Satan.

“But Satan has no need for words. His glance pierces your hearts, as mine does. I see your lust for Satanism; he sees the same thing and acts. When you are capable of reflection—on the assumption that there is still some area of your souls free from the possession which slays—examine yourselves, your works, the inspirations you receive. If you see they are honest, even in merely human terms, say, ‘The power of God may be here.’ But if they are contrary to human morality and poles apart from superhuman morality, also say, ‘God cannot be here, but his Enemy.’

“And you, already perverted to the point of having embraced the accursed religion which I call ‘Satanism’—that parody of religion which is sacrilege and a crime—remember that I don’t need darkness, solitude, and magnetism to come. I am Light, and my saints are light. I do not fear the sun and do not fear the crowd. I can snatch out of the midst of a crowd and appear as the Sun in the sun.

“My disciples can say how simple, sweet, spontaneous, and absolute my coming to them is, how I lift them beyond what surrounds them, plunging them into the light and the sound which is Heaven coming to them.

“They can say after every contact they feel their matter lose weight and take on spiritually, how after every fusion the flesh dies a little more and I live more and more intensely in them. I, the Victor over the flesh, the instrument of Satan, and therefore the Victor over Satan.

“They can say how, renewed ever more deeply, they die mystically each time and always rise again more spiritualized.

“They can state the peace, the serenity, and the equilibrium which are in them, the intelligence, love, and purity. Not human, even more than superhuman. Mine, for I become them, and they become Me. The creature no longer exists. I exist. They are a drop of blood in my Heart. I live. I reign. I make them gods because I assimilate them to Myself.

“Satan cannot give what he does not give: to become like God. I give this to these disciples of mine because I fuse them to Myself and deify them in that fusion.”

Peace Be With You Always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am