Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Work of The Co-Redeemers

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Work of The Co-Redeemers Empty The Work of The Co-Redeemers

Post by Poem

July 5

Page 417
    The Work of The Co-Redeemers

Jesus says:

“Be good and patient, soul of mine.  If you are able to remain good and patient, I will give you a great gift.  As I have given to very few over the centuries.

“Be convinced, soul of mine.  No one else can love you as I love you.  One errs and brings disappointments in one matter, and another errs and brings disappointment in another.  Only I am never at fault and never bring disappointment.  Be convinced, soul of mine.

“Little affections and little human comforts may be of use to little souls.  But when a soul has been chosen by God, and not by the soul’s merit, but by a gift gratuitously given by Him who loves that soul, it ceases to be a little soul and is nourished with a marrow which turns its smallness into greatness, and then little things are no longer of use—that is, they serve to bring joy, like the flowers along a path.

“But even the most abundant, fragrant, lovely flowers are not nourishing grain.  Isn’t that so?  They are delightful.  They are looked at and smiled at, for they are pure and good, even better than the animals, that are always better than man.  They are sometimes picked to have some company which does not betray a caress that is simple in its purpose, which is only to console. They are smelled to forget the stench emerging from human concupiscence, selfishness, and deceit.  No one loves flowers so much as those who are good and unhappy, those who are destined for a superhuman fate.  For in flowers they read words of God’s goodness, precisely because in flowers they can find the goodness they do not find elsewhere, the company which consoles without ulterior motives, the fragrance which recalls the breeze of the Heavens.  But one could not live on flowers.  Bread is needed.

“Little things are like this for a ‘true spirit.’  They are flowers. Interwoven with many thorns as well.  What can you do! They arise on the paths of the earth.  In the places where man passes by, sullying with his carnal trace, and Lucifer sows his seeds of hatred.

“They are quite different from the flowers on ‘my’ paths.  My weeping and Mary’s have made them arise.  My Blood and that of my co-redeemers—yours, too, victim soul—have inundated them.  They are eternal flowers.  One reaches them by way of a rampart of thorns: the world.  But afterwards… Oh, afterwards! What peace!  I, who love, once in a while pick one of these flowers of mine and bring it to you beyond the rampart because I don’t want to see you weeping without receiving comfort from Me. I, who know what the pain of being a redeemer and unloved is.

“Be convinced, soul of mine.  You are no longer a woman.  You are mine…  Not a servant, as you tell yourself, not a slave, as you profess to be, but a ‘bride.’  And only the Spouse can understand, love, and give you the comforts which really are sufficient for you.

“Come on, the.  Come.  Where do you find a breast that it is a more secure pillow for you than mine is?  Where are there encircling arms offering you safer asylum? Where is there a mouth speaking words and able to kiss you more sweetly than my mouth?  Where is there a heart able to beat in time with yours, suffering if you suffer, rejoicing if you rejoice, as mine does?

“Come, then. Here!  From here there emerge the sweet torments which wound you to give you my imprint as a crucified one and the sweet torrents of fire which consume you to take you, pure, to Heaven.  From here it is proper that there also emerge the sweet billows of love to submerge you in a sweetness nursing all the harsh wounds of men.  Not mine—mine should not be nursed.  It would mean destroying the most beautiful gift a soul can receive.

“But tell Me:  what is the pain of one of my wounds?  An agony driving one mad? No.  It is agony augmenting intelligence and strength.  Only human wounds really do harm, for their dart is sprinkled with the venom of hatred.  My darts have got the honey of love on them and deify on wounding.

“My peace be upon your pain.”

Later, at Noon, As Soon as I Finish Praying

Jesus says:

“What do you have to do?  What I did.  Remain silent and forgive.  It is for this reason that I lend you my gaze.

“No microscope or electric or radiological ray is so powerful as my eye in seeing the true appearance of creatures.  Let all those who think I as Man did not know persons be disenchanted.  There was no recess in them which was not as clear and visible for Me as the page of an open book exposed to bright light.  With this eye I have you observe, when I want to, so that you may know.

“There are abysmal souls.  In an abyss, can there ever be light? No.  In the sea depths or earthly ones there is only darkness.  Sometimes a vestige of light.  But usually complete darkness. Blind beings still live therein.  Blind precisely because sight would be of no use to them, wrapped in darkness as they are.  More than useless, it would be a torment, for they would suffer from not seeing.  They are blind by their destiny, and in their destiny there is still love.

“Among men there are (spiritually) blind people, but not by their destiny, and much less by a loving will.  By their bad will, however.

“The Light shines for all men.  The Voice calls all men.  The Truth is ready to instruct all men.  The Way is open to all men.  Life wants to give itself to all men. Most men close their eyes so as not to see the Light, and their ears, so as not to hear the Voice; they drift away from the Truth which teaches; they take ways which are opposed to the Way; the condemn themselves to an ephemeral existence by rejecting Life.  There are abysses of gloom.

“For them it is necessary to say my words: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.’  It is their only attenuating circumstance.  They do not know.  If they knew exactly what they are doing and wanted to continue to do so, he would not suffice to punish them.

“But they are abysses.  They shall answer for having wanted to remain abysses in spite of the fact that my co-redeemers and I have made ourselves a net descending right down into the abyss, accepting the bitterness of darkness—we, sons and daughters of the Light—to take them a vestige of Light, bring them to desire it, and carry them to it.

“Pull them out of darkness.  This is the work of the redeemers. Even when we seem to be in darkness, we, who are not darkness—for to have the heroism to become redeemers one must be totally inflamed, entirely one with the Light—always have so much light in ourselves that we seem to be splendor, compared to the real darkness of the blind spirits.  They out to love us for the light we bring them. On the contrary, they hate us precisely for this reason.  Oh, but it doesn’t matter!  We go back up from their abysses to our abyss. For we, too, are in an abyss.  In God: the abyss of Perfection.  We go back up.  And we forgive.  And not only this.  We pray that they will be forgiven and will have a desire for Light.  Desire is the first step on the ascent towards the Light.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:20 pm by Poem

As the soul advances, matures, grows more and more, it's desire changes.
    This is called growth. What was once good is not enough.

The desire for more love, the desire to love more, the desire really the need to for all this.

God is the abyss of Love and Light. All souls are created by God in the Light in the Love.
    A soul is created by a Loving God who is Light, an abyss of Light.  Pardon the word 'abyss'.

The capacity to love and need love increases, it expands, an expansion is taking place.

It requires more.  The Science of this.

So as God is Infinite in Love, it is natural that our souls, are growing to become similar if not like it.  To mimic, to replicate.  

The desire for any soul once it reaches a place in growth is to go to the Source to be with it.  

What is below is not enough any longer and requires the Infinite.

The soul yearns to be with the Infinite Love

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm