Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Permanence of God's Work Alone

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Permanence of God's Work Alone Empty Permanence of God's Work Alone

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter Permanence of God's Work Alone
    Page:  34

May 19th

Jesus says:

"This is the punishment for your human pride. You have wanted too much and thus lose even what I had granted for you to have.  The works of human genius and ingenuity, my gifts, of which you are so proud, turn to dust to remind you that I alone am Eternal, I alone am God, I alone am I."

"But what is mine remains.  Neither man nor the devil can destroy it. No attack, no wile is capable of destroying what I made and what shall be, ever the same, as long as I will. The sea, the sky, the stars, the mountains, the flowers on the hills and the green forests. The former are inviolable, like Myself; the latter rise again from every fleeting death inflicted upon them by man, as I rose from the brief death man dealt out to me. And the plants slashed and the grass crushed by war shall live again as I made them the first day.

"Your works shall not. The works of art shall not. The churches and domes, the palaces and monuments you prided yourselves on--made over centuries and perishing in an instant for your punishment--shall never rise again. And the works of progress come crumbling down, along with your foolish pride believing itself to be a god, just because it invented them, and they turn against you, increasing destruction and pain."

"But my creation remains, and remains more beautiful because in its immutability, which no device can scratch, it speaks even more forcefully of Me.

"Everything that is yours collapses. But remember, poor men, that it is better for you to remain without anything, while having Me, than to live amidst the heights of art and progress, after having lost Me. One thing alone is necessary for man: the kingdom of the spirit, whom I am, the Kingdom of God."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am