Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Be As Lesser Gods

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

To Be As Lesser Gods Empty To Be As Lesser Gods

Post by Poem

What does this mean?

Two kinds or two categories here.

The First one being gods created by A God.  Living souls,  Saints and Seraphims of untold proportions. This is not the topic but just a point of truth.

The second one being gods lowered to mud, but still gods of mud over the animals. Flesh over flesh where there is no love. This is what we have here all day long everywhere.

Let us dive into this lesser god mud doctors.

Horoscopes depict stars a symbol to follow but has daily homilies  and daily something to alleviate your wondering minds.  A trick.  Something to hope for. But 9 times out of 10, doesn't work, but still once hooked on it, you create something, you are your own gods.  Following some star charted past persons of some history that is false.  That star pattern looks like this and this and this.  It is pantomime.
    The interest are the words written daily predictions. Living prediction to prediction.  Seems you have to follow a basic principal. But doesn't teach about Life. Virtues, how to love, how to try and make good, no Wisdom.

Zodiac depicts animals. Conjured out of star charts.  Pretty much the same as horoscopes. The word horo seems to be horror minus a few letters of the alphabet done on purpose.  It seems that the intended is masked, 'horror.'  into horo and then given some definition to make it seem legit.  

Horoscopes have pre-selected your day will be like this, your mate should be this one or these, your life is such as this, your character is this way and so on.  All made up by humans, lower gods, which most of the time is false.

A chance, a luck, a placing yourself to be slammed and no future really here exists.  Just everything by chance.  You are subjected to imperfection, by imperfect means.  These are based on predictions that have some bearing for some persons that something came about for.  Not guaranteed. Does not have 100% money backed stamp. Just a chance it may be.  A chance.

It is does not guarantee  Bliss Eternal life, has no rewards of the afterlife.  It is hearsay.  

In the Faith we have the Risen Lord, Who daily until the Abomination that makes Desolate and thereafter gives Himself as Sacrifice for our Nourishment to become saints and  Seraphs.  The Holy Spirit, and all the saints and angels--Communion of Saints, the evidence is overwhelming.

Zodiac signs, with all animals.  Pretty much says it all. Which animal kingdom are you? Oh wait this one is in concert with star charts you are an taurus, an aries, an gemini? Which one is best for you?  I like the cow and the snake what do you like?

Well here it is, stars are not God, animals are not God. They are created subjects to God for Man to enjoy on earth. Not to be made idols to worship.  That's what they are.  A star does not grant immortality. An animal does not grant immortality.  Your flesh dies returns to dust.
    Only God can call it back to life. He made it. It is by His Will alone we exist.

In the different versions of these are 'reincarnation'.  God created a soul  for each body.  Cannot be reincarnated.  What does happen is your body dies, returns to dust, your soul goes before God to be pre-judged.  Then on the Day of Judgment the Final One, all souls get their bodies back, glorified to stand before God fully clothed in their garments called flesh.  

Perhaps the man that made up Zodiac signs guided by no other than the one who savors man, and not God, was given reincarnation as a means to an end to have in some disillusioned state to work on the earth.   It is an incomplete thought, that states you will always reincarnate to something of this earth. Never inheriting everlasting life where no pain, sorrow, death, exists. Where there is Life Peace Joy in the Holy God. Forever a Universe and world created perfect for the perfect souls.  The manifesto is man made assisted by a fallen angel disguised as some guide. It all steers away from Eternal Life.

Both are similar in some of the ways.  Has a pre-selected diet program for your wondering minds to hope in something.  But a straight line does not exist in either. No real guides, just some folks writing down what was the previous years formulas based on star charts and animal charts.  

I'm going to live based on some formula?  No way. I want true answers,  I want a real guide who knows how to achieve and get there.  A Perfect Guide.  No where stated these other ones, is there a Perfect Guide. I will guide you to the Eternal Life is not stated.  If someone has a derivative of, which is true also, to get there you have to go through all manner of being disillusioned.  Reincarnation is not Eternal Life, but a life that is no guarantee.  In fact reincarnation is not real.  You die and that's it.  Hypothesis: What if you reincarnated to a fish and was eaten by a shark? What if you reincarnated to a rose was cut off the bush and given to whomever?  What if you reincarnated into a toad and were squashed by a car?  Trampled on by horse hoofs? No guarantee of the After Life In Eternal Paradise.

We are fallen, and God comes to help and aid fallen man, to pickup from brokenness, deadness, to Life. One has to go through the process of transformation.  Mind, will, intelligence, heart and soul. The body is garment has no value. Your soul is the priceless pearl.  That gem from God.

In every soul is the need to believe, have hope and some religion.

Faith Hope Religion.

A religion doesn't necessarily mean the Religion but a religion.

Irreligion, some form of religion.

In every soul is the desire for God.  It seeks God. And man without Guidance cannot find the God we are looking for.

So these other religions, irreligion, are these other ones man finds in his journey. His soul always seeking God.

But finds lesser ones that does not compute as God.  

The soul knows God because it came from God and seeks to return to God.  

The human lesser gods of flesh becomes an obstacle, a block to finding God. It is heavy with the things carnal.  Material.

The incorporeal being, the immaterial being your soul, seeks God. It is held hostage by the carnal the material the corporeal, your fleshly ego. Which has been taught to live your one life here and now
    A conflict is going on within you. You are so heavy in the garment, overloaded that it cannot hear the soul saying:  God is waiting lets go!

Many thousands have been were you are now, heavy in the garment and when they sought God with all their hearts, minds, souls, wills, they found God smiling and saying you heard me. Lets now embark on true Life.  Here is the means, ask through prayer, faith, have faith in Me, believe Me.

There we have some of the reasons for other lesser religions, irreligion to keep one from the souls real destiny.

The other ones are all about this life only straw to fatten with like plastics, plastic life leads to plastic world and beliefs, but never nourishes your souls.  Your flesh being fattened with junk.
    This junk weighs on your soul making it sink further into the rabbits hole, mud wells.  Quick mud.
    They keep your souls in infancy. Dead to God.

You do not experience God in the soul and the Knowledge of God. It is not there.  There is not Holy Waters flowing, all the wonderful graces flowing from God is not there.  A dry desert, no palm trees, no oasis.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:08 am by Poem

The First Commandment, the Law of God with a promise and a curse or punishment.

Exodus 20:1-6

[1] And the Lord spoke all these words: [2] I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. [3] Thou shalt not have strange gods before me. [4] Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. [5] Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them: I am the Lord thy God, mighty, jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me: [6] And shewing mercy unto thousands to them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Verse 3 and 4 comes to mind here.

You will not have strange gods, you will not make graven images, nor likeness of anything in heaven above or earth beneath, no of things in the waters under the earth.

There are many things if we really pay attention.

First the heavens above. They in those days, starred at the sky, no telescopes, no other way to peer beyond the ether during the day and during the night.

So what do have today passed on from centuries before?  Man made idols.

Whenever you read these (horoscopes, zodiacs) you seek it's guidance, they are predictions. The world lives today based on predictions, Businesses want predictions, man wants predictions.  Predict.  What this means is I want to know beforehand. I want to see a clear line for some gain.  I want it before I dive into it. So those who have gone before have used this way of thinking to pass on to the next. It is about the earthly day only.  

If you follow this instruction you get this result.  Nothing is exactly as stated though.
    There are obstacles.

In the mind is a clear path but the obstacles are there.  These obstacles are not in the mind seeing this clear path.  The mind sees only the path and the results.

The obstacles come from degradation, life of Sin, which results to obstacles.  

A man in Grace is walking the path to Heaven. He leaves everything to God, obstacles, mountains, valleys, rivers, oceans, dry land, etc.,.  

A man not in Grace does not walk the path to Heaven, walks the paths of self adoring gods who have no clue about anything, but have tried and tested what works for them.  No guarantee you will ever become like them.  They have their story, they persevered, they had obstacles, they overcame some  and are in the midst of struggling to overcome those not overcome yet. It is reciprocated perfectly? Mutually benefitting everyone in the same way? Same exact benies?  

Not a chance.  Some may exceed, some may not be at the same level. Some may have so much trouble that simply overwhelms them.  A cookie cutter society is the same as a plastic society seeking a plastic world.  Plastic meaning manufactured tinsel walking on eggshells.

God wants man to walk on the ground and then soar as eagles.  Have peace, joy, and love full and abundant for your souls. Filled. The glass has water overflowing to enable and help others to be filled too. Mutual and reciprocating.

This last one is not being done well because of the human condition which is evident.

The human condition is all about self gratification, the ME.  I. This is everywhere and infectious disease spreading to kill souls even more. Dead but more dead to where you cannot rise after the complete and total deadworks that happens in this world.

Satan's' putrid breath which annihilates souls who are not in Grace.

He no longer hides in the shadows, because it is dark everywhere. He openly works now.
    Man is in total danger from total extermination in many places. Just don't know it because you don't read the Prophets.

Today with TV shows, Movies, Internet everything travels at light speed it seems. News is heard around the globe in minutes.  

So Satan takes advantage of this medium: Communications. Flashes of this flashes of that and well it is all false light. He works in false light very well because it is not the Light of God. So those who are not in the Light and have not the Light are easy prey because they are not in the Light and affixed to the Light. Protected. False light is what man has created with Satan's help.  Here's one,  Called TV.
    What are cell phones with a screen?  Movie theaters with a screen? Well they are not a television as the word dictates, but a form of and they bring visual content with live action or recorded action and hearing with sounds.

Flash here, flash there you are flashed.  We are flashed with false lights.

He works openly today so easily and hear the voices they do not lead to God to ascend. It says, here's one look at her oh so delicious! Wouldn't you want to have this one?

Here's another, oh, look at this home!  It can be yours, I'll show you how. Don't you want to jump out of a perfectly flying airplane?

These are just a few samples of the thousands  and it's the pride of life, living as flesh.
    What is living as flesh??

It is the state of man living with a dead soul. He lives for his body, senses, stimulation, emotions, feelings, sensual feelings.  

To be spirit means to be pure and the senses are under control, the emotions, the affections, sentiments do not take over the person. They are moderated by the spirit.

Peace is there to calm, serenity.  The correct one.  Human peace and serenity is a moment to moment. I have this and mistakes it for the constant and complete every moment.

Peace is constant state with no changes, no variables, does not dip down, does not float up.
    It is one constant state.  Serene.  You are the Star in the Ether affixed to the Sun.  This is evident in those who really love and those in Grace who love.  Love is their reason to live.  This is not hard to understand. Once you have become loving souls, you just love. You love God, you love your neighbors, you love your mate, your children, your friends.  You love.  

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 am