Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Reality Check, Let's Think for A Moment....

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Reality Check, Let's Think for A Moment....  Empty The Reality Check, Let's Think for A Moment....

Post by Poem

I'm sure many are confounded with the words Christ is the Holy, Spirit.

God One God, Three Spiritual Beings in Unity as One.

The Immanuel of God, as special and unique person, fully God, fully Man.

The Word of God descending to in a woman's womb to become a man amongst us.

God in Man's Body but fully man. The Word of the Father is the main person of the Godhead. But all three are One, cannot be separated nor conceived of perfectly by man.

We witness the Holy Spirit descending into a woman's womb to create for Himself an embryo. God Himself, so you cannot go wrong with this Statement. Just have to pay attention to which one is doing the actual talking and living. But All Three were present in the Word of God. The Holy Spirit playing a major role and being inseparable, like One Complete Being and that's what God is, One Complete Being but having Three Personages. Amazing and incredible.

If you have been paying attention to the words here, on this forum, man had chosen an alternate way to live then one God had destined him for. Creating as life as a living being having a soul.

God's way was to not have all this encumbering materialistic living as 'flesh.'

Man lives in really an illusionary existence. A paradox.

He was split in two internally. Being created as living soul, end up being living flesh with the immortal soul, a Divine Particle of God.

Allowances has God made to man. Disobeying to die the death. It's sort of like Adam continuing to live in us, seeking the way, to eternal life as 'flesh' with all it's allurements and enticements of the sensual proud idea, or cult.

One God made man to enjoy Paradise, starting here, being groomed for the Eternal Dwelling, after having loved, grateful, blessed, a long life of peace and tranquility.

In our advanced age, that is with advancements comes knowledge and understanding then perhaps before all time right now right here, we have creativeness in all categories. Man seeks life else where in the Universe. He seeks eternal life as a man. He wants to not age, die the death. Not be sick, injured harmed, betrayed, hurt in the multitude of ways available. He want's a good life lived well.

But this is not possible as 'flesh'.

God made man to obtain and live with Him forever as His creations in true peace and tranquility formed in 'love.' Nothing else. This thought of God does not ever change.

His creation speaks these into words. Or makes them become words to man when he begins to contemplate what is the world am I doing here? Why do I really exist? What is the real purpose? Why am I a slave to others through business, work, through interactions? Why? For some it may never come any of these thoughts, but for our generation the many who do. And the previous generations before us.

We are actually condition by our surroundings and what is the main stream of education, training, monkey see monkey do, imitation.

Becomes a thought that one day becomes words to speak the urge to do so.
    I have a question, God are you really real? Do you really exist? I want to know.
    There the questions are in each soul. Just not audible to our human hearing.
    This voice is muffled by human ego, it no can hear. Thus the soul sits upon the heart to beckon to all hearts to pay attention and listen. The soul is probably cluttered with human fleshly existence, encumbered buried under layers of thoughts the heart was made to think on. Like memory in our computer things, thoughts ended up being stored there to have. Carrying in the heart. It is cluttered like layers of mud.

To be free of this, one has to remove these things rip them out, eradicate them.
    It takes time and patience.

Once the heart is cleared of most of the debris, it can listen now to the soul who beckons to be nourished to grow from an embryo to an adult. The soul had been mud human fleshly carnal education. It learned all about the fleshly life. It is weighted down by this. What is earth is base and weighty. What is spirit is Heavenly and is light weight. Actually no weight. It is free.

Thus we live as flesh and do not understand what it means to be 'spirit'.

The choice the first ones placed man on a path to an completely different life. An alternate choice. Which gains death, we say, I wish I had more time. I wish I did not have to die. I wish so much, but we are stuck, we cannot escape. So we choose to live fullest each day. We only have one life to live. The generations before us testify to this actual fact that it is entirely True. If this, then that.

But men behold scientists prodded by this fact seek to make this fact, a by gone thing. Not possible. You end up mutilating man and he becomes something much worse. The thousands of generations before hand are the witnesses for each generation. But, the demon tells you to be 'gods'.

Had man not chosen this alternate insane way, all men would be in true peace tranquility, no angst, no disgruntles, no malice, no betrayals, no evils would have existed and been done and carried by men and women. None.

So the way is clear, to stop all this non-sense and get off the alternate lifestyle we have been conditioned to for ages.

Live a peaceful, good life get off the alternate path which is clearly death.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:42 am