Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Mystery of God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Mystery of God Empty The Mystery of God

Post by Poem

God is One God,

Three persons - not human in ways nor thinking. He remains a mystery though He reveals bits and pieces and those whom He reveals a bit more.

Why? Compromised souls upon the earth. Only in Heaven is the fullness of God revealed.

Compromised meaning corrupted by Satan through the desires of Eve and Adam to be their own gods.

God desires only true souls are pure and good who love.

Thus the words, 'chosen' the 'elect'. << Very specific.

God is Perfect, the All, the Perfection of Perfection

Perfect in Judgment

Perfect in Good

Perfect in Love

But God remains a mystery to fallen man.

So much can be said so much can be written of man poking around in darkness trying shed some light on the Mystery of Creation. We all live witness daily the Mystery of God's Creation.

Man instigated by Satan prods the mystery. Thus using the dangerous portions to create devastating weapons to the flesh of man. Man fallen man is then a toy in Satan's hands. Man who seeks to be a god, finds Satan to create weapons to harm his fellow man. A pawn in Satan's hand, to Satan's master plan. To ruin your fellow man.

The plan mind thoughts of Satan is one: To avenge God. His war on God
    He only uses foolish unwise men to further his avenge. Sorcery, magic, all sorts. You are a possessed soul of Evil, incarnated in you.

Thus is puppet. Then after you have done your part he discards you like a ragdoll, and has gobbled down your souls.

You fed His appetite. Your soul is his food, you just made him stronger in Evil. Doing harm to your fellow man.

Thus God is Life and grant Life. He grants intelligent reasoning minds.
    He grants Free Will
    He grants Time.

He grants Wisdom, knowledge.

He grants all this so we can obtain Heaven and not Hell.

Hell is an unfortunate reality.
    Evil is an unfortunate reality.

Thus God does all He can to save us from this other choice.

It is a powerful lure to just to end up in Hell. Unknowingly. Thus Satan uses Magic sorcery, casting illusions upon the reality
    God made.

God offers protection by the Word to receive and keep its commandments and the Holy Spirit to do and achieve them just as Jesus had done and accomplished. Jesus Gesu says, Follow My Example ALways and you will conquer your evils and obtain Heaven. Jesus Offers Himself as Donor, Hurls down the Holy Spirit for us to achieve and obtain.

This is part of the Mystery of God, we will not fully know until we stand before the Father Almighty all things.

What we do receive is the aid, the words of knowledge, the understanding to save ourselves and our fellow man.

God's mystery, God's Creation, God's Mystery we are in. Only God knows the way and all things.

The earth is corrupted by Sin and Evil. This was a free will choice made by the First Ones. we live in their choice made for all mankind to the last man born of a woman's womb.

You will not succeed in breeding through other means. It is God's will here, God's Creation, if you continue this, you will die the death, like Judas who hung himself and his guts spilled out.

Sorcerers and magicians as well. Be warned, This is God's Mystery, you rebel you get the axe.

But they will continue to do because they are Satan's pawns.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:34 pm by Poem

The time has passed for man to save the world. Failure, thus purging.

God Three persons

The Father, who is the Mind and Thought of God the brilliance, the Perfect Intelligence though unknown to perverted and corrupted souls and spirits.

When a soul is pure and holy and is love, good will, God takes that soul to Himself, the Purity the Purest, Purity in Perfection
    For only the pure can know what Purity is.

Corruption is like this: Has blemishes and stains that prohibits perfect vision and acceptance of what is Pure.
    Objects that prohibits. Begins with thought

A pure thought leads to a pure mind in levels and stages.

Lusts are corruption. These are prohibiters to a pure thought to achieving pure minds.

lusts are these: Proud mind, lustful heart, lustful senses.

Beauty is then seen and understood. God the Perfect Beauty, Oh how Beautiful, but this beauty will be perfectly seen only in Heaven. While upon the earth glimpses of this Beauty. Seen in pure hearts and minds.

Thus with the pure God is able to bring good to others, healing, power to convert, transform.

The pure must exist to lead man back to God, God's decree, God's will.

You are in the Mystery Of God. We His created beings.

Thus the full mystery of God will never be revealed to Fallen man while upon the earth.

Thus we are grateful for the bits and pieces. Amen.

We are his servants, we serve a Mighty God who loves.

Unfortunate that Evil exists.

We have each soul the power from God when we live in Him to ward off Evil.

We fight in the battle though unseen.

As St. Paul has so kindly revealed in his epistles warning man of such. To not be taken lightly nor with a grain of sand.

"For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places."
    [Ephesians 6:12]

What this means is we do not fight with any man. We fight for their souls to be saved from Hell and the Monkey of Hell.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:35 pm by Poem

"For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual grace, to strengthen you:"
    [Romans 1]
    100%

"For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin."
    [Romans 7]
    100%

"For it hath pleased them; and they are their debtors. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, they ought also in carnal things to minister to them."
    [Romans 15]
    100%

"Which things also we speak, not in the learned words of human wisdom; but in the doctrine of the Spirit, comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
    [1 Corinthians 2:13]
    100%

"But the spiritual man judgeth all things; and he himself is judged of no man."
    [1 Corinthians 2:15]
    100%

"And I, brethren, could not speak to you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal. As unto little ones in Christ."
    [1 Corinthians 3:1]
    100%

"If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great matter if we reap your carnal things?"
    [1 Corinthians 9:11]
    100%

"And did all eat the same spiritual food,"
    [1 Corinthians 10:3]
    100%

"And all drank the same spiritual drink; (and they drank of the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ.)"
    [1 Corinthians 10:4]
    100%

"Now concerning spiritual things, my brethren, I would not have you ignorant."
    [1 Corinthians 12:1]
    100%

"Follow after charity, be zealous for spiritual gifts; but rather that you may prophesy."
    [1 Corinthians 14:1]
    100%

"If any seem to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him know the things that I write to you, that they are the commandments of the Lord."
    [1 Corinthians 14:37]
    100%

"It is sown a natural body, it shall rise a spiritual body. If there be a natural body, there is also a spiritual body, as it is written:"
    [1 Corinthians 15:44]
    100%

"Yet that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; afterwards that which is spiritual."
    [1 Corinthians 15:46]
    100%

"Brethren, and if a man be overtaken in any fault, you, who are spiritual, instruct such a one in the spirit of meekness, considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted."
    [Galatians 6]
    100%

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ:"
    [Ephesians 1]
    100%

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual canticles, singing and making melody in your hearts to the Lord;"
    [Ephesians 5]
    100%

"Therefore we also, from the day that we heard it, cease not to pray for you, and to beg that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding:"
    [Colossians 1]
    100%

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you abundantly, in all wisdom: teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual canticles, singing in grace in your hearts to God."
    [Colossians 3]
    100%

"Be you also as living stones built up, a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."
    [1 Peter 2:5]

50%

"But Jesus knowing their wickedness, said: Why do you tempt me, ye hypocrites?"
    [Matthew 22:18]
    50%

"Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness."
    [Mark 7:22]
    50%

"To you first God, raising up his Son, hath sent him to bless you; that every one may convert himself from his wickedness."
    [Acts of Apostles 3:26]
    50%

"Do penance therefore for this thy wickedness; and pray to God, that perhaps this thought of thy heart may be forgiven thee."
    [Acts of Apostles 8:22]
    50%

"Being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness, full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity, whisperers,"
    [Romans 1:29]
    50%

"Therefore let us feast, not with the old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."
    [1 Corinthians 5:8]
    50%

"That henceforth we be no more children tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the wickedness of men, by cunning craftiness, by which they lie in wait to deceive."
    [Ephesians 4:14]
    50%

"For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places."
    [Ephesians 6:12]
    50%

"We know that we are of God, and the whole world is seated in wickedness."
    [1 John 5:19]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:40 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page 601
    The Holy Spirit Gives His Words to Maria Valtorta a 'Chosen of God'

The Eternal Spirit says:

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood, I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal.

"Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven re- mains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:01 am by Poem

Lets review a paragraph from above

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

This is a mystery but can be taken incorrectly

We have to remember this: God is One God, in this Spirit, is three persons so we can have some knowledge and some understanding. We are fallen, corrupted by Sin and sins that no matter how pure one can be, still remain in this carcass ruined by Sin. God created this carcass this fleshly body as a garment for the soul. it was one thing with the soul, a marriage of soul the incorporeal with the flesh made of mud corporeal. The flesh was corrupted which resulted in corrupting the souls.

Thus this corruption called death entered in and killed both flesh and soul. Thus Jesus came to raise the 'dead'.

The flesh then had become it's own god, given separation from soul and thus imprisioning the souls to be gobbled down by Satan the King and Monkey of Hell. Thousands in Hell in Satan's stomach. If you can see this it will help you.

Hell is this ugly fat demon filled with souls.

In Heaven is God the Infinite Ethereal Spirit where all spirits enjoy true life. Inconceivable to Fallen Man.

You can be the brightest purest soul down here but still void of the Fullness of God.

Though you see and know more, it isn't enough. The goal is then to reach the Top of the Mountain. The spiritual Mountain God has in mind for all. It is this way because of Sin upon the Earth.

The gateway.

The Garden went up.

Or the Garden simply has Cherubs guarding it.
    whichever you choose to think of.

Fallen means no Grace to elevate into God, His grace brings souls into Him, a union with God

Fallen means the Garden remains as was but man fell down to mud, meaning he lives a flesh with a soul.

It's a mystery we cannot see. This vision was spoiled and taken away from man's view because of Sin.
    He simple cannot see it. And for good reason can't have sin and Satan's running amuck in a beautiful perfect Paradise.

Now back to what the Holy Spirit said:

Christ is God's making a True Man with God in Him. The Word of God was brought down into Flesh by the Holy Spirit.

God does nothing without the Spirit, which we are given this name: Holy, Spirit.

Thus Jesus being a Man, is God's making. In him dwelt the Godhead, Three Persons or Three Spirits.
    For God is only an Infinite inconceivable Spirit.

The Word of God is not Human, but Spirit.

The Holy, Spirit brought creation into Existence. Through the Holy, Spirit souls and angels are Made.

It is all the operation and power of the Holy, Spirit which is God who is God.

Both the Father and Son, The Mind and The Word are together in the Holy, Spirit.

Thus Jesus is Holy, Spirit and the Word of God, who in him this flesh body dwells the Godhead all Three.

God cannot be separated one from the Other.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 am by Poem

Now in the Notebooks of Maria V. I believe its in 1943

Jesus speaks about the Fire of Love and The Godhead not fully and completely but enough for us to understand
    God's love, and how they generate love the fire.

It grows and grows, and is unanswered by the special creation called 'man.' Whom God actually created this incredible Universe for.

This grand masterpiece, this grand 'Gift'

But Fallen man has no clue.

Is dulled by Sin. His intelligence pondering with the many questions not answered because of Sin.

Sin is the limitation and barrier to be in God, He is an Infinite Ether of Spirit, Intelligence, Wisdom

Greatness.

To God be glory and blessings forever! Amen

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:19 pm