Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Christ's Second Coming When Did It Actually Start? Book 5 Chp 630

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Christ's Second Coming When Did It Actually Start?  Book 5 Chp 630 Empty Christ's Second Coming When Did It Actually Start? Book 5 Chp 630

Post by Poem

Well this is hard to believe for what has been passed down was not!
    For what Reason? Faith. Faith

Book 5
    630. Jesus Appears on Mount Tabor to the Apostles and to about Five Hundred Believers.
    20th April 1947.

When did Christ's Second Coming Start?

Jesus has been speaking to the Apostles for quite sometime,

But you did not remember that I also said that, in His second coming, the Christ will be like lightning striking in the east and flashing into the west, in a time shorter than the blinking of an eye. Now this second coming began at the moment of My Resurrection. It will culminate in the apparition of the Christ Judge to all the risen. But before that, how many times I will appear to convert, to cure, to console, to teach, to give orders!

I solemnly tell you: I am about to go back to My Father. But the Earth will not lose My Presence. I shall be watchful and friendly, Master and Doctor, where bodies or souls, sinners or saints, will need Me or will be elected by Me to transmit My words to other people. Because, and this also is true, Mankind will be in need of a continuous act of love from Me because it is so hard to bend, so easy to wane, ready to forget, eager to descend instead of ascending, that if I did not detain it with supernatural means, the law, the Gospel, the divine assistance administered by My Church would be of no avail to keep Humanity in the knowledge of the Truth and in the will to reach Heaven. And I am speaking of the Humanity that believes in Me… Always little when compared to the great mass of the inhabitants of the Earth.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 am