Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Coming Madness of the Monster Called the Antichrist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Coming Madness of the Monster Called the Antichrist Empty The Coming Madness of the Monster Called the Antichrist

Post by Poem

Daniel Chapter One

[1] In the third year of the reign of Joakim king of Juda, Nabuchodonosor king of Babylon came to Jerusalem, and besieged it.

Babylon was to the right of Israel.

From the North comes the Invader to besiege as stated by Jesus. The intended target Rome.

From the North the Lord states. But we must be diligent to understand the army coming from the North.  

When Hitler took the world by surprise, he being a Lutheran by religion, became a pre-cursor to the Antichrist.  

In the past, England, Germany, France, Spain had feuds leading to wars, prior to any world wars of the 20th century.  

In the 3rd Chapter of Daniel

King Nab, sets up a golden statue to be worshiped.  Anyone going against this found themselves no longer living.  Death.

In our present time there are thousands of statues made of gold that people particularly do not worship as a God. They are ornaments.  We in our present time are tremendously self-worshiping.  Idols are human and not objects. Thus we acquire money to feed our insane selves with all manner of things.  Golden statue is the human being called 'self'.

So let's read on.

Chapter 7
    Synopsis portion at the top of the chapter:

Daniel's vision of the four beasts, signifying four kingdoms: of God sitting on his throne: and of the opposite kingdoms of Christ and Antichrist.

Jesus's comments about the these four kingdoms of man.
    Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 7
    Page: 107

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror. (Antichrist)

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

-- The First beast Atheism
    [4] The first was like a lioness, and had the wings of an eagle: I beheld till her wings were plucked off, and she was lifted up from the earth, and stood upon her feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to her.

-- A bear with the heart of man.
    [5] And behold another beast like a bear stood up on one side: and there were three rows in the mouth thereof, and in the teeth thereof, and thus they said to it: Arise, devour much flesh.

-- A leopard with wings and is a vampire.
    [6] After this I beheld, and lo, another like a leopard, and it had upon it four wings as of a fowl, and the beast had four heads, and power was given to it.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

"The mystical pelican, I have opened my heart to give you my blood. Satan makes man--to whom I have given my blood--the vampire that sucks parts of itself and slays itself with torment.

The Forth beast Revolution

[7] After this I beheld in the vision of the night, and lo, a fourth beast, terrible and wonderful, and exceeding strong, it had great iron teeth, eating and breaking in pieces, and treading down the rest with its feet: and it was unlike to the other beasts which I had seen before it, and had ten horns. [8] I considered the horns, and behold another little horn sprung out of the midst of them: and three of the first horns were plucked up at the presence thereof: and behold eyes like the eyes of a man were in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.  

From the Fourth beast sprouts the Antichrist.

[23] And thus he said: The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be greater than all the kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [24] And the ten horns of the same kingdom, shall be ten kings: and another shall rise up after them, and he shall be mightier than the former, and he shall bring down three kings. [25] And he shall speak words against the High One, and shall crush the saints of the most High: and he shall think himself able to change times and laws, and they shall be delivered into his hand until a time, and times, and half a time.

These are all devourers. They are Satan's handy work, man in league with Satan because man became an atheist through the seduction of Satan. Loss of Grace and union with God. Thus he remains an atheist until someone touches his heart and soul.

Now man for the most part in the majority that are not leaders but layman who work to feed their families, love them the best they can, care for them, are not evil. They are like the innocent subjects of a greater plot.  But are not part of this insanity of monsters, they are puppets that are told a lot of lies in a false life that is about, you must have a career, a living, earn, become somebody, make a mark.  But we are all part of this puzzle.  The puzzle hell cooked up for the final ascent and reign of the monster called Antichrist.  

Now as you see the Fourth monster Jesus calls Revolution. Daniel sees the vision.

This monster besieges the earth, the final pre-cursor to the Antichrist. All the diabolical plan of Satan before he takes over the body of the poor soul.

Daniels Vision in the 7th chapter

[19] After this I would diligently learn concerning the fourth beast, which was very different from all, and exceeding terrible: his teeth and claws were of iron: he devoured and broke in pieces, and the rest he stamped upon with his feet: [20] And concerning the ten horns that he had on his head: and concerning the other that came up, before which three horns fell: and of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth speaking great things, and was greater than the rest.

21] I beheld, and lo, that horn made war against the saints, and prevailed over them, [22] Till the Ancient of days came and gave judgment to the saints of the most High, and the time came, and the saints obtained the kingdom. [23] And thus he said: The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be greater than all the kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [24] And the ten horns of the same kingdom, shall be ten kings: and another shall rise up after them, and he shall be mightier than the former, and he shall bring down three kings. [25] And he shall speak words against the High One, and shall crush the saints of the most High: and he shall think himself able to change times and laws, and they shall be delivered into his hand until a time, and times, and half a time.

Ten kings of ten kingdoms that each has.

Three are taken down by the 11th which leaves 8. But is not really of any of the Ten Kings and their kingdoms, who is known to be the Antichrist the 8th king.

So we start with 10, 3 are erased leaving 7. Then the 8th comes but is not of  the 10, a completely different origin separate from the 10.  Three are done away with leaving 7.

Jesus comments:

"This Antichrist, the perfection of Horror, as I was the perfection of Perfection, with his numberless weapons, symbolized by the ten horns, his jaws toothed with iron, his savage feet, and finally, his small horn, a symbol of the extreme hatred with which Satan will endow his son to corrupt humanity as he seduces it with his lying mouth, having himself worshiped as god, will excessively torment those who, as a little faithful flock, will remain my followers. The little horn will grow by the hour to do harm; the Satanic intelligence will grow to make the mouth tell the most distressing lies; he will grow in power as I grew in wisdom and grace, {Luke 2:20} armed with eyes to read the thought of holy men and kill them through that thought.

It is written and given by the Lord who watches over the evolution of man.

It will happen as said and written for the Lord sees everything and tells us so we can believe and understand the Lord is the only who knows the evolution of man from start to finish and warns man with 'advise.'  

The problem with man is he has evil incentives and the inclination to lusts all instigated by Satan.

God watches, Satan acts.  God gives advise Satan negates God's advises and man believes the Monkey of Hell due to the evil in him, the inclination in him.  It gives alarm for any words from God as a lie and not to be believed.  Test yourselves.  

God says, believe without seeing have faith in my words and testimonies and walk as I guide you.  Somewhere along this path, many get discouraged because, they are not yet saints and jump ship and become shipwrecks looking for the nearest shore.

But the rare who firmly believe remain constant while St. Peter steers the ship.

Now remember we are talking about your lives here. I am not ghost, God is not a ghost, the Church is not surreal, the lives of men and women are not illusions in a movie, they are real breathing souls that are unsure if any of this is true.  They wait for signs so they can make a decision.  Standing in the middle on that line. The evil is to the left, the good is to the right, and these are observing to make their final decision.

If My Church with as many as there are were more saintly then human, the majority of those outside of My House would be in My House. But due to the human nature in man who seeks to care for himself first more than others, seeks to exclude himself from the 'mission'.  Eternity is real, your souls are real. God is real, so is Satan.  

The Bible is not some book to read as a pastime indulgence.  It is your spiritual education which aides your souls to acquire the coins necessary to purchase your ticket to enter God's City.  

Let us conclude on this note, when these things happen many of you will be in so much disarray and bewilderment and unprepared, what are you going to tell your loved ones who looked to you for answers and guidance? How will they respond to you? What will you say?  Can you convince them?  With God all things are possible, with man, the impossible is not possible.  God can do anything as you see He Created everything, man, angels this Universe, the Heavens, the Church, the vast oceans. Do you know how the oceans remain without breaking its boundaries? How the water does not come upon the land. How the water remains where it is?  How do the stars remain in their places?  

How does a monkey imitate what it is shown?  

It is all by the Intelligence and the will of My Intelligence.

Do angels really exist?

Are the angels the ones holding back the oceans from devouring the land? Is it perhaps magnetic power that keeps them from coming upon dry land? Or the moon? The sun? Atmospheric conditions?  No none of these.  I simply want them to be where they are and they obey. I am the Living God and all things in creation are living and obey a single God.  You on the other hand do not.  Thus are left with many questions that you find no answers to. Pondering. A useless effort.  Spend your precious time learning who to love and worship God who gave you life.  Spend time in things that are for your eternity rather than your efforts that give no fruits to bear.  Time with Me bears fruit for your eternity which never ends, and lasts as long as I will it to.  I am the Eternal. I am the One who grants.  I am The Only Wise God.  Listen to My Son who stood on Mt. Tabor.

Be fruitful.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:44 am by Poem

The phrase ignorance is bliss is a fools paradise of thought.

Ignorance is really the lack of the proper use of 'intellectual property.' That property being our minds. Ignorance does not bring about bliss.

To study and learn well to the point of full comprehension of the subject, topic of.

To know and understand fully and completely. The science of.

Hi I do drugs, because I like to be in another reality besides this one which I find too foolish and people are just not on the same pages. True! So True!

But drugs makes one more ignorant and stupid, because it destroys you.

What kind of drugs are there today? Many
    Not just the pills, drinks, concoctions, but electronic ones, cellphones, television, movies, anything can become a drug which induces a different reality then the present one.

A change of reality, denial of. Well we all would love to have perfection and no ills.

The fight the battle then is to conquer first yourselves. Overcome

The second is then to find real genuine love, companionship.

But to overcome a person needs to become strong over time. Repetition. Continuance.
    Forget motivation, just do it.

Then you find yourself doing a good for yourself.

Doing good.

Staying the path to only doing good and learning what the true meaning of 'good' is. It certainly is not doing evil, lying, stealing, cheating, committing crimes to yourself and then others. To eliminate the evil means to find the good in the evil reducing evil to nothing. Looking for the morsel of good in the evil of yourself.

Man has evil in himself, because the evil exists in himself, it comes out when not knowing it is coming out the 'all of a sudden' it just happened. In every being there is evil, except for those whom God has set as beacons of light to help and aid those who are lost in evil consumed by evil with no way out it seems. The darkness has not subsided to where the light is seen. Evil is the complete immersion in Darkness, in man this evil exists, it can consume. In man is also good. It can overcome and eradicate the evil. I know.

Now lets find out what Negation really does to a soul. It first comes by way of a vision of thoughts. Thoughts to form. Negation comes from a thought created by a devious mind.

It seeks only to destroy, so it comes as a morsel to seduce and lure to something of significance. It can be anything.

The Antichrist is the Negation Incarnate to destroy all that was created as good.

When God created man, he stated, it is good. So man was created 'good.'

What happens when good, has evil put into it? A negation happens, a negative affect comes to view, we observe two qualities taking place. This is not good.

So let's figure out how to become only good by seeing the good in the evil.

First lesson from Good came about an Evil. Forget how this came about. What does it take for good to win over evil? Is it by hating it? Beating it to death by violent acts with weapons of destruction?

History repeats itself for those who do not study history well to understand what is wrong in the first place to correct the coming days ahead, that is to not make the same mistakes.

We read that Lucifer confronted God and found himself to be his own god and lost Grace and Heaven. He is now the king of Hell and lives there for eternity.

So the lesson here is to not become 'proud.' But rather become all love, entirely love, so there is no room for anything else. It is true freedom.

To contemplate what is truly 'Good.' This is God, the point of contemplation.

We read the angels report of in the Origin of Evil.

So once Evil has invaded and corrupted a great significant amount, it has to continue to the end until it is completely weeded out and made insignificant and null and void.

It is the disease that corrupts and kills.

The Gospel pages speak of the enemy that came in the night and sowed it's darnel.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 am by Poem

All of humanity is part of the above. Because the world this one is where we live and work and breath and act.

So if you find yourself always inclined to and living worldliness, you are not alone.

The fact that are in this world together means we are all affected in small and large ways, conformed by. The only way is to live totally and completely separate.

The Church is God's work created by God for the salvation of man from what is written in the above posts. To make the world peaceful, loving, kind, good.

The corruption has not been stunted, dealt with, eradicated and thus affects every living soul even those in the cloisters, and hermitages. Because the stench of corruption leaks in the most closed ports. This stench comes from the Pit, abyss of Hell and seeps upwards into the realm of the living. Like gas it spreads. But this gas does not dissipate because this gas infects.

The only way is to live holy and pure in God's Grace. Honoring and loving Him fully and completely. Apart from the world that is corrupted.

For example, I want to keep rain out of my inner portion of the house. I have a roof that does not leak. Another one, I do not want anomalies coming in from through foundation. Another, I do not want my walls to leak. I want a fortress leak proof of every anomaly known and unknown, incorporeal and corporeal.

How? First I am referring to the soul where God desires to be. How then do I as a soul keep my soul from leaks and stenches? To purify my thinking, my thoughts to become holy sanctified made clean. Then God through the Holy Spirit and Jesus, protects my soul, The Lord becomes my Fortification and my Fortress.

As Jesus has commented about the Communion of Saints, of and how Satan comes against the Fortress which God has secured. It does not bother the soul, some bumps and grinds that is harmless. God makes the Enemies attacks 'harmless' because Grace has fortified and Grace is the strength.

God desires to dwell and descend into souls, hearts.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:00 pm by Poem

Love overcomes all. Love is absolution.

What does Love do and has done for mankind?  

Sacrificed, died, rose again, gives the Sacraments, taught us how to pray, act, behave, Donates Himself.

Love gives everything. Love gives forgiveness of sins, mercy, compassion, loves gives every good.  

What is love?   God.

God loves, and Is Love.  The Mind of Love, the Heart of Love, the Spirit of Love.  

Jesus teaches love, love teaches through Wisdom and Light.  These two come from Love. From Love comes everything good.  

God allows good and evil, because it is good.  

Discernment, evil leads to no good in the end if followed through to the end without repentance.   But if evil leads to good through seeing the damage done and repents, then it was good.  The end result is always two choices.   Conversion from evil to good or be evil and consumed by evil.  So for man who was infected with evil inclination is to turn convert from the evil.  Evil is in man like it or not.  It is there. By God's Grace and being in Grace the evil is cancelled out.  That is Salvation from evil.

To save man from evil is to cancel out evil in each individual.  

Then God is able to have a loving souls to descend into.

It starts with the Sacraments, asking for faith and forgiveness. Faith a tiny seed is all it takes. Then follow it, discipline, observing it.  

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 am