Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Word of Encouragement

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Word of Encouragement Empty Word of Encouragement

Post by Poem

Good Morning and Peace and Grace in the Name of the Jesus Christ, The Holy Lord God and the Blessed Virgin Mary!

Greetings I spent the last 8 years overseas dealing with family issues which stemmed before my birth.  My beautiful father and my beautiful mother.   Two souls caught in the battle upon the earth.  

This is the important question you need to ask yourselves.  For those whom were born and raised hardened atheists.  This is a most heart wrenching; soul and mind struggle as long as they remain atheists.  

The Good News is, that the Lord took Judas Iscariot's father and put him in Purgatory or Limbo.  I just read it the other day in Book 5 of the older version of Poem of the Man-God.

Did you know that Jesus originally only wanted Three Books?  Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 of His Life printed?  Yes, if you read the Notebooks I think it was 1944 He instructs Maria the printer and publisher and the clergy. I may have posted this years ago in a section about Maria Valtorta.

I believe in Book 4 near the end the Lord explains that those whom are not of the Faith, will have negative impact.  Sometimes immediate and other times over time a gradual affect. Because the Demon lurks in the shadows of a soul.  Have to become fully aware and in Grace to see this.

This lets us know we are on the right path.  When we trigger a reaction. 

"Will all this be understood by modern society, to which I grant this knowledge of Myself to strengthen it against the more and more powerful attacks of Satan and the world? Also nowadays, as twenty centuries ago, those to whom I reveal Myself will contradict one another. Once again I am the sign that is rejected. But not with regard to Myself, but with regard to what I stir up in them. Good people, those of good will, will have the good reactions of the shepherds and of humble people. The others will react in a wicked manner, like the scribes, the Pharisees, the Sadducees and priests of those days. One gives what one has. A good person who comes in touch with wicked people provokes a surge of greater wickedness in them. And judgement will be passed on men as it was done on Good Friday, according to how they have judged, accepted and followed the Master, Who with a fresh attempt of infinite mercy has made Himself known once again."

"How many people's eyes will open and how many will acknowledge Me saying:

"It is He. That is why our hearts burnt within us as He talked and explained the Scriptures to us"?

"My peace to them and to you, My little, faithful, loving John. »"

You know reading Poem of the Man-God, > The Gospel as Revealed to Me
    Jesus speaks, instructs, shows, in descriptive words and if your soul is receiving the Lights of the Holy Spirit, a visual representation of His Living Words.  (--Children of the Light--)(--Sons of God--as per Genesis 6 prior to the Extermination of all souls but 8--) People do not realize God is Offended and Grieved by our sins and lack of devotion and sternness to follow Him Alone.  Get off your donkey and move!  Follow the Lord and Let The Holy Spirit fill, penetrate, infuse Life and guide you, return To GRACE where Life is and Never Ends. In the Light is all that you need-Energy, Wisdom, Power, Beauty, and all the other things no words can describe in human terms because it is entirely Spirit--).

!----Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot know.  Infusion happens by Light.  This is why Christ Says, to be reborn in Grace.  God is Light.  Our souls were created by Light. So what nourishes it?  Light who is God.

"In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.   In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."   ---Gospel of John 1:1. < Douay Rheims version

"And this is the declaration which we have heard from him, and declare unto you: That God is light, and in him there is no darkness."   ---1 John 1:5

Now if we pay attention, light testifies to Light. St. John the Beloved, full of His Light,  because he remained in the 'Light.'

Dearly Beloved, remain in the Light for Darkness is the world of man spreading it's web of Death.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not shine unto them."  ---2 Corinthians 4:4  Douay Rheims. The Living Word of God, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  No man can know the things of God, unless the Holy Spirit who is God enlightens. The carnal mind cannot see and hear God.  It is flesh and blood only.

Reborn into Grace.  Greatest gift to Man is Grace. When you lose Grace, you enter death and darkness therein cannot see nor hear. Just limbering rotting away.

Two Examples, Two Trees > Tree of Life which is always God Father Creator giver of Life
    Tree of the 'Knowledge' of Good and Evil which is Death. Thus man dies.
    God came to Man to Give back Life which was stolen through Deceit and Seduction.

Innocence.
    For the Children of God to Not Know Evil.
    For to know it means to experience Evil in some form. Whether in Thought or Both- action spurred by Thought. What does Satan do to mimic God? Eclipses the Light. He uses magic to pretend he is an angel of light specially created by God to give you the false life and false story. He is after all a spirit created by God. So what do angels do? They come in Light.
    Your soul and angels are a direct generation by God who is Light. All Light.

Though this sounds like a story to many because their minds are all carnal, like Hansel and Gretel, like Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Pigs and the Big bad Wolf. Pinocchio.  Well all stories to read, but derive to paint a true to life picture.  Have to start somewhere to get the mind to look ^UP^

Let us Pray the Rosary and for the Church Militant and the Church Purging in Purgatory. The Church Glorified prays for the Church Militant. So much Wisdom and Knowledge is pouring down here! Give me a hand be with me on this battle to win souls for Christ!

The Holy Spirit, says--"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord"

Jesus is Lord, the Name of Jesus is Sanctification. Be sanctified all day and all night long.
    Say His Name over and over from your 'soul.' His Name is Salvation. Observe them.
    Observe the old way to say 'do'. So the new definition learn and do. Be spurred, inspired by the Comforter, the Paraclete=the Holy Spirit, as the Lord Jesus says, the Eternal Spirit of  God.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue May 26, 2020 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue May 26, 2020 2:38 pm by Poem

Poem of the Man-God
    Book 4
    Page: 829                                                                        
    Chapter:538. Jesus with John and Manaen. End of the Third Year.

Commentary by Jesus at the end                                                                              

Jesus says:

"« And also the third year of My public life has come to its end. Now comes the preparatory period for My Passion. That is, the period in which everything seems confined to few actions and few people. It almost decries My figure and My mission. In actual fact He, Who seemed defeated and rejected, was the hero getting ready for His apotheosis, and around Him were concentrated and elevated to this highest peak not people, but the passions of people."

"Everything that preceded and that in certain episodes perhaps seemed aimless to ill-disposed or superficial readers, is now illuminated by its gloomy or bright light. Particularly the most important figures. Those that many will not admit are useful to know, just because they contain the lesson for the present masters, who more than ever are to be instructed to become true masters of the spirit. As I said to John and Manaen, nothing of what God does is useless, not even a thin blade of grass. Thus nothing is superfluous in this work. Neither the magnificent figures nor the weak and gloomy ones. On the contrary, the weak and gloomy figures are more useful to the masters of the spirit than the perfected and heroic ones."

"As from the height of a mountain, near its summit, it is possible to take in the whole structure of the mountain and the reasons for the existence of woods, torrents, meadow and slopes, to reach the peak from the plain, and one can see all the beauty of the sight, and is more deeply convinced that the works of God are all useful and wonderful, and that one serves and completes another, and they are all present to form the beauty of Creation; thus, always with regard to those whose spirits are righteous, all the different figures, episodes, lessons of these three years of My life spent in evangelizing, contemplated from the height of the summit of My work as a Master, serve to give the right view of that complex, which is political, religious, social, collective, spiritual, selfish to the extent of being criminal, or unselfish to the point of sacrifice, in which complex I was a Master and in which I became the Redeemer. The grandiosity of a drama is not seen in one scene, but in all its parts. The figure of the protagonist emerges from the different lights by which secondary parts illuminate it."

"We are now close to the summit, and the summit was the Sacrifice for which I became incarnate, and as all the most secret feelings of hearts and all the intrigues of sects have been disclosed, we can only do what the wayfarer does when he reaches the summit, that is, to look at everything and everybody; to become acquainted with the Jewish world; to know what I was: the Man above senses, selfishness, hatred, the Man Who had to be tempted by all sorts of people to take vengeance, to seek power, to wish for the honest delights of marriage and family life, the Man Who had to put up with everything living in the world and suffer by it, because infinite was the distance between the imperfection and sin of the world and My Perfection, the Man Who replied "No" to all the voices, to all the allurements, to all the reactions of the world, of Satan and of My human ego. And I remained pure, loyal, merciful, humble, obedient even to death on a Cross."

"Will all this be understood by modern society, to which I grant this knowledge of Myself to strengthen it against the more and more powerful attacks of Satan and the world? Also nowadays, as twenty centuries ago, those to whom I reveal Myself will contradict one another. Once again I am the sign that is rejected. But not with regard to Myself, but with regard to what I stir up in them. Good people, those of good will, will have the good reactions of the shepherds and of humble people. The others will react in a wicked manner, like the scribes, the Pharisees, the Sadducees and priests of those days. One gives what one has. A good person who comes in touch with wicked people provokes a surge of greater wickedness in them. And judgement will be passed on men as it was done on Good Friday, according to how they have judged, accepted and followed the Master, Who with a fresh attempt of infinite mercy has made Himself known once again."

"How many people's eyes will open and how many will acknowledge Me saying:

"It is He. That is why our hearts burnt within us as He talked and explained the Scriptures to us"?

My peace to them and to you, My little, faithful, loving John. »

Poem

Post Tue May 26, 2020 3:32 pm by Poem

Attributes of God

God is Light
    God is Love
    God is Father
    God is Creator
    God is Life
    God is the Generator of Life
    God is Mercy
    God is Justice
    God is Judge
    God is Administrator
    God is All
    God is Supreme
    God is Beauty
    God is Sweetness
    God is Greatness
    God is Awesome
    God is Perfect
    God is Only Good

So with these attributes we forget because 'the world is spread thick with Satanic Poison' instead of Grace and graces. There is no place you cannot be or go that is not spread with the stench of Satanic Poison. Thus the Antichrist appears to exterminate mankind just like the Flood in Noah times did in that period in mans time, history.  

Would you as father want your children to become Evil? They no longer look and act like you? You cannot see yourself in them anymore.  This is what happened when man sinned. He took on the likeness of the Evil One.  He was no longer, just a creation of God.  Man became two natures: Lower nature, that is our flesh and blood and our higher nature, which is our souls conflicted and conflicts happen daily as long as you are living on this earth. Will not change.

Thus the Antidote to this inherent problem:  Eucharist, part of the 7 -Seven Sacraments
    what are they?

-Baptism
    -Confirmation
    -Confession
    -Breaking of the Bread>Eucharist Communion Body and Blood of Jesus Soul Divinity.
    We receive His Body which is Heart, and His Blood > Heart and Blood transfusion
    Christ's Soul is given to us to help our souls heal become like His. Transformation
    Christ's Divinity is given to us to identify us with God the Father.
    All this and more to recreate and infuse God's likeness and image Only removing the Pest of Hell's Poison. This is the purpose of Eucharist and the Sacraments> To remove Hell from our souls and our DNA. Your flesh and blood that was poisoned at the beginning of Man's life on earth.

-Reconciliation
    -Anointing of the Sick
    -Holy Orders
    -Marriage

Sacraments of Initiation

Baptism-  cleanses them of Original Sin, and brings the soul into Christ's Holy Church.
    One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.
    Confirmation- Strengthens the power of Baptism and gives the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (Wisdom, Intelligence, Counsel Science, Fortitude, Piety, Fear of the Lord )
    Eucharist- The soul receives Jesus in the form of bread and wine and helps to strengthen their relationship with Christ and to avoid sin.  Transubstantiation.  

Sacraments of Healing

4. Confession- Forgives a person’s sins and helps guide them to avoid sinning less.

5. Anointing of the Sick- Strengthens the Person’s body and helps heal them and alleviate their pain.

Sacraments of Service

6. Marriage- A man and woman who are called together to live their lives together as one, to bear children, and to service the Church as a family.

7. Holy Orders- This is when single men(there can be exceptions although they are rare.) are called to serve the Church as Jesus did. This is different compared to other sacraments as it is given in parts. The parts being Diaconate (Deacon) Presbyter (Priest) and Episcopate (Bishop)

What is the very first part of the human embryo that is created?  Heart.
    Without blood there is no life for the flesh and blood.
    Where did Satan poison Man?  Heart and this goes into the blood stream where toxins lay hidden.

God created man and God knows. Lucifer who was Satan observed God create Man. For all the Angels in Heaven were present when God created the Heavens and the Earth.

God knows everything and He Perfectly does all things.  Man having fallen from Grace, cannot see God anymore. For Man fell from God's Possession and His All Enveloping Spirit free of Evil, which is Sin, which is Death for spirits.

Free will and Intelligence.

Free will> what an unfathomable set of words.
    Intelligence> much greater meaning then we can truly know

For now we see through a glass and fogged, it is not crystal clear due to Man falling from Grace which is the Union with God.

God the Father
    God the Son
    God the Holy and Eternal Spirit

By the Power of the Holy Spirit all things in the material Universe or corporeal were created.
    By the Power of the Holy Spirit Father and Son are in Union, united.
    By the Power of the Holy Spirit Man was introduced into this Union and united to God.
    A Son of God. For what is God created Man, So God is the Author of Man's creation.
    What is human? How is man born? Man donates germ to the egg in the womb of woman thus the generation of a new born which is created by God's design.  
    What is God is then given to what was created 'by' -- the earth to form mans flesh and blood.

by--the Holy Spirit instructs the living earth to form man's body. All by the UnSeen Power.

In the Most Holy and Adorable Name of Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary, In the Glorious Lord God Almighty

Peace be with you always.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm