Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Love of Mary of Lazarus -- Whom was Mary of Magdala

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Love of Mary of Lazarus -- Whom was Mary of Magdala Empty The Love of Mary of Lazarus -- Whom was Mary of Magdala

Post by Poem

Mary of Magdala was the former her former alias name, the lost child of Theophilus. A child of God caught in the throes of vice.

She Mary as Jesus said to Mary Valtorta, her nature is to love and was caught in vice of sensuality a most heinous octopus that strangles a soul, taking its life essence. Being fooled, into thinking it was love. Satan's illusionary ways to use good for evil.  Eclipse.  Hey!  Here's how to get much love as you want! Try this vice, you can come back for more!  Insatiable appetite occurs with this vice.  The octopus of sensuality, with it's seven legs, which are seven vices, which each one has its own voice, calling, crying out! Each one drowning the mind of the soul.  Creates the fleshes chaos and perturbation to bash the soul with its non-stop crying out!  I want! I need! I got to have!  Addiction occurs in today's language. But it is possession, demon possession from a single vice.  Mouse caught in a trap for glaze of cheese.

But from God's true perspective is death to the soul after the soul has been annihilated.  A true shipwreck.  

She Mary of Lazrus, Mary of Theophilus, the true name for her as child of man and woman, but her true name as a Saint, is Mary of Jesus.  At least to me I see it this way after her true conversion.

Jesus aided her to overcome, come out of her slavery.  She did the rest. Her strong will.  She needed to be set free from this strangling octopus. Jesus freed her from the octopus and she did the rest. Strong will.  

As a human woman she is described as most beautiful physically.

As a spirit she is described as a strong love that knows only how to love. (from Love comes everything: Wisdom to teach, light to enlighten, illuminate, disperse)

In the Poem, when time is given to her, after her conversion and freedom, she is always calling Jesus rabboni.  She is always, as the day she was set free by Jesus, grateful, as if she was freed that moment.  Jesus tells us this. She was constantly and perpetually grateful that she deserved Jesus coming to give her the last Viaticum personally and He preceded her into Heaven.

A spirit thing happens.  When Jesus comes to us, as He did to her and those of her time, physically speaking, He comes in the Flesh but, really comes in the Spirit.  She was able to see His Spirit as God. To see Jesus.  Jesus says, in the dictations, many do not overcome because they do not see Him.  With the eyes of their spirits.  Mystical is our verbiage here.

But back then, He was physically present in all parts. And after His Resurrection, He is physically and spiritually present in a powerful form to give to all without the boundaries of material presence required to visit physically everybody in every city, town, nation, every day for the remainder of the life of the planet Earth. In other words, physically in His Body walk to every one in the world everyday for the remainder of time to the last day.

So what does the Eucharist really do?  Brings Jesus in the multiplication of Himself without boundaries of material presence like back then. He is able to be everywhere at anytime for the duration through this most precious Sacrament.  He says, I multiply Myself for your good. I am as I was then, right now for the duration of time.

But, when the Son of God was physically present in Person, there was a tremendous gift of grace as not like ever.  Those whom Jesus touched and they were enlightened, faithful souls, suffering under bad leadership, --depending on their faith, the degree of faith, belief--they were able to receive the one time Jesus Man-God's gifts--healing, cures, etc.,. A grace period by God for the just in God, the good willed, the poor, the trampled on.  The Supernatural Life giving essence in the Word of God the Second Person.  This was the time to get yourself right with God through His Word, Second Person of the Godhead.  God in Person, right there you could ask away by faith.  Father, do me justice! This unjust man and this unjust judge have deprived me and my children of food and clothing what is necessary for our livelihood!  Do me just Lord!  You get the point.  Certainly: 'Not I want a million dollars to binge.'

That is a quick back fill to get you caught up.

Mary of Lazarus, I like to say, Mary of Jesus, was ever always grateful from the first day she was freed from this octopus of sensuality.  She was cured, and was a blazing fire!  I recall the words of Lazarus when he was speaking to Jesus, "what did you do Lord? She is a sanctifying flame!"  Lazarus definitely felt and witnessed the freedom given to Mary and the aid Jesus gave to get her started and going.  Grace. The just in God have Grace. She became a just in God through her family begging God and then Jesus let her fly, soar. What a true spiritual eagle of the Lord.

Some need to be helped with great assistance, while others just need to be freed and by their strong love, push forward.
    Not all are the same strength.  Sin destroys and wounds, wipes us out to be total shipwrecks needing great amounts of assistance.  Sin destroys, ruins what was once a lily field that was plush and growing beautifully into hellish ruins. Thus requiring a total rebuild from the core of the being. The core is toasted by the scorching breath of Satan.  The hellish monstrosity that burns to death to no end. If one is lucky and escapes, being scorched like this, then one does not want to go through that experience ever again.

Mary of Magdala had experienced to a degree which was not disclosed this scorching of Satan's breath.

Satan's breath cancels out good. Smashes it, crushed.  

Jesus, began to give Mary graces through prayer of Lazarus, Martha and their parents. God heard them and answered them. Their hearts were not for selfish gain, so their prayers were pure, and of love. God responds best to loving prayers. She had very loving parents and siblings.  They sacrificed for her salvation.  I sometimes think, Lazarus's death was also this sacrifice for Mary. God does things for our good and He is Justice.

Sin is very grave matter with God which requires justice to act even after we are forgiven, continuance of justice.  Retribution for the wrongs committed. A single sin is really completely punishable with no remittance actually, and this is what the Word of The Father has taught.  A wrong was committed which wounds justice ---for each and God is justice and in our souls--, which justice says, this is unacceptable and you are now in my hands to be punished. You must pay for your crimes to Justice.  Mercy says, if you are truly repentant, the sentence is light.  A wrong must be cancelled out by good acts.  Your good will.

Thus, good will leads eventually to God. The good do not commit crimes and therefore are very dear to the Lord. Doesn't matter who, if they are in a religion or not. The good.

God's Breath is our souls.  We come from God. Our souls bare the imprint of God the Father. What comes from God is of God. Not necessarily of God as in the belief of God, but what is of God.  The Spirit of God, our souls are spirits from God. Thus God creates our souls and is of Him. So when we offend another soul, we offend God.  It is the same as sticking it to God every time we commit an evil act, of wrong.  Wrong. This causes us to be disowned by God the Father, the Parent of our souls. He says, you prodigal!  And then when the prodigal after some time, comes to its reason, says, oh! I offended my father!

This happened to Mary of Jesus. She was not wise at the time of her seduction. She was not mature in ways of God. She did not do what God said in His Law. So she wondered off and fell into Satan's trap of seduction.

The world is ripe with Satan's traps. More so today then back then, but a trap is a trap. Just more of it.

So the reasoning of the world is still according to the Monkey, Aper of God in Hell, this monstrosity whom the world does not believe to exist.  So, Mary had this same falling out here.

But what truly happened inspires many souls when they really learn of her conversion.

She is really not talked about much. Her powerful conversion, her strong love.

She spent her last days doing penance and expiating for her past mistakes to the last day of her life!  She never married, and had no children. She remained celebrant.  

In my thinking there should have been a cloister or something similar to the daughters of charity of Mother Theresa, rather Mary of Jesus' Daughters of the Faith. Not exactly this naming convention but, true remembrance and as like the prayer to St. Jude and the devotional prayer, something of great significance for Saint Mary of Jesus.

She overcame a great demon. She overcame ridicule. She overcame the world, the flesh and Satan. She is by Jesus and Mary in Heaven, with the first Apostles, her brother, mother, sister, father with God.  

She stood up and defended Jesus at the Crucifixion.  Which is great significance more than we can fathom.  God being defended in the Flesh by one that truly loves and is most grateful.  As Jesus freed her and cured her, she then defends her Savior and Redeemer.

Mary's love is even more powerful that we can imagine.  How's this?  She asked Jesus for infinite love.  Which Jesus replied do you know what you are asking for?  Tremendous suffering comes to man because of concupiscence.  Jesus had infinite love as Man-God. He suffered like no other before or ever after. No one can suffer more than He.  Because He had to suffer all of man's pains brought by every kind of sin from the beginning to the very last sin that will be committed, not only to mention the pain sin causes. So he had to suffer the pains of every kind of sin before and to come.  Which sin is infinite does not end.

We are no longer under bondage when we enter Heaven. Purgatory is merciful love, expiating. Heaven is perfect love, where your love is now where it should be. No more expiating.  We all expiate. Does not matter who or if you are in a religion of some faction or not. All souls, expiate. God's Order here. Not ours.  We are born into the martyrdom of life because of Sin. Sin has deprived all souls from true life: No pain, no suffering, no violence no atheism, no loss of Grace so forth. We are all in this boat together once we are born. No exceptions.

Sin brought these into existence: Purgatory, Limbo, Hell.  Sin.

So, if you want to enter heaven at once, be like Mary of Jesus.  

There really is more to say about Mary's faith and her true love for God.  Her acts speak more than her words. She lived the life of a penitent. She lived the Faith. She never went back to the vomit she tossed. She lived a spiritual life as a true spirit saved by Jesus Christ.

She should be I think, at the top of the list of Saints freed by Jesus who lived in graveness of sins. One who tells and witnesses to man of what one can become.  A true witness of Christ's power, love and saving Grace as Savior and Redeemer.

Then to finally see, that God wants His children to be like Him.  Love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 am