Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Be Mary's of Lazarus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

To Be Mary's of Lazarus Empty To Be Mary's of Lazarus

Post by Poem

Mary of Magdala was her past.
    Mary of Lazarus became her renewed recreated sanctified Catholic

But I call her Mary of Jesus because of so much love. She knew who Jesus was truly.
    And She knew what he had done for her.  She knew only God can forgive and renew a soul completely.  She knew so she worshipped him as God and with all her love.  All her strength. Everything. All of herself. Amazing conversion.

She lived in sin.  She was possessed by seven spirits.  She had all the branches of vice. Seven of them.  

She continually worshipped the Lord and she continually did bookkeeping of her wrongs.
    Bookkeeping why?  to remove them. Have to get rid of these wrongs.  Offer them up.
    Then as we do bookkeeping we see our sins and to compare ourselves with Perfection how much we need to work, how much we need.  For God is the Perfect example to assimilate and imitate.  His kindness, His goodness, His love for us all.  To love and worship because we love.  Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, only say the word and my soul shall be healed.  Amen. Even now Lord I call upon the Eternal Spirit to heal us all. In the Most Holy Name of Jesus, your servant, Jesus of Nazareth, the Redeemer, Lord Heal us all for Your Glory, that we may be with you forever in your Mystery.  Thank you Lord for Your Bounty is always available and is infinite.  Forgive us our faults and our wrongs we do.  Save us and recreate us in the Perfect Image.  Amen.

Come Holy Spirit and renew us, Come Holy Fire and ignite us.  Make us like unto Jesus your holy Servant and holy Redeemer.  Come and be our Master. Enflame our hearts with love for you. Consume our hearts with love for you.  

Peace be with you always
    In The Blessed Lord, In Christ Jesus, In the Blessed Virgin Mary
    we bow to You oh Lord

Last edited by Poem on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:12 pm by Poem

233. Comment on Three Episodes Connected with the Conversion of Mary of Magdala.

13th August 1944.

Jesus says:

« As from January, when I let you see the supper in the house of Simon, the leper, you and he who guides you, have wished to know more about Mary of Magdala and the words I spoke to her. Now, after seven months, I reveal those pages of the past to you, to make you happy and to give a rule to those who must learn to bend over those women, who are lepers in their souls, and also to invite those poor wretches, who are suffocating in their sepulchres of vice, to come out of them.

God is good. He is good to everybody. He does not measure by means of human measures. He does not discriminate between mortal sins. Sin, whatever it may be, grieves Him. Repentance pleases Him and makes Him willing to forgive. Resistance to Grace makes Him inflexibly severe because Justice cannot forgive the unrepentant who will die as such, notwithstanding all the help given to them so that they might be converted. But the main cause of forty per cent, if not fifty per cent, of non-conversions is the negligence of those responsible for conversions, that is, a mistaken false zeal protecting real selfishness and pride, whereby one is happy in one's refuge, without having to descend into dirt to save a heart from it. "I am pure, I deserve respect. I will not go where there is filth and where they may fail to respect me".

But has he who speaks thus not read the Gospel where it is written that the Son of God came to call tax collectors and prostitutes beside the honest people, the only honest ones according to the old Law? Does he not think that pride is impurity of the mind, and lack of charity is impurity of the heart? Will you be despised? I was despised before you and more than you, and I was the Son of God. Will you have to wear your clean robe where there is filth? And did I not touch that filth with My hands to make it stand up and say to it: "Walk on this new way"? Do you not remember what I said to your first predecessors? "Whatever town or village you go into, ask for someone trustworthy and stay with him". So that the world may not grumble. Because the world is inclined to see evil in everything. But I added: "When you enter houses -'houses' I said, not 'house' - salute them saying: 'Peace to this house'. And if the house deserves it, peace will descend upon it, if it does not, your peace will come back to you". I said that to teach you that until there is a definite proof of unrepentance, you must have the same heart for everybody. And I completed My lesson by saying: "And if anyone does not welcome you and does not listen to your words, as you walk out of those houses or towns shake the dust from your feet". Sin is but dust, and God makes good souls, who have constantly loved Him, like smooth crystal cubes: it is enough to blow or shake the dust and it disappears without doing any harm.

Be really good. Be thoroughly united, with eternal Bounty in the middle of you, and no corruption will be able to foul you above the soles of your sandals which touch the ground. Souls are so high up! I mean the souls of those who are good and thoroughly united to God. Such souls are in Heaven. And no dust or filth can reach up there, not even when thrown angrily at the spirit of an apostle. They may strike your flesh, that is, they may wound you physically or morally, persecuting you or offending you, because Evil hates Good. And so what? Was I not offended and wounded? Did they perhaps carve those blows and foul words into My Spirit? Did they upset Me? No, they did not. Like spittle on a mirror or a stone thrown against the juicy pulp of a fruit, they skidded without penetrating, or they penetrated only superficially, without damaging the kernel enclosed in the stone: on the contrary it fosters its germination because it is easier to sprout from a cracked core than from a whole one. Through death corn germinates and an apostle becomes active. Sometimes through physical death, or dying daily metaphorically, by crushing one's human ego. But that is not death: it is Life. The spirit triumphs over the death of humanity.

Poem

Post Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:17 pm by Poem

Book 3
    Chp 275
    Page 13

Jesus is speaking:

Now, since no one has been looking for us, let us go to the lake. We shall rest at Magdala. In the gardens of Mary of Lazarus there is room for everybody and she has put her house at the disposal of the Pilgrim and His friends. There is no need for Me to tell you that Mary of Magdala died with her sin and she has risen again from her repentance as Mary of Lazarus, the woman disciple of Jesus of Nazareth. You are already aware of that because the news spread like the fury of the wind in a forest. But I will tell you something you do not know: all the personal wealth of Mary is for the servants of God and the poor people of Christ. Let us go... »

Peace be with you always
    In the Blessed Lord, In Christ Jesus, In the Blessed Virgin Mary

Poem

Post Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:33 pm by Poem

Martha complains to Jesus, Master, why is Mary not helping in the kitchen? See I am so busy working. Get Mary to help me.

Jesus then says, Mary has chosen the better part.

While the Son of God is with you, to love and worship Him. Adore Him, He who is God who came to forgive and to heal and to recreate man for Heaven.

God always loves. Always is ready to forgive if we repent. Repentance is necessary.

Because man does evil. Have to repent so we can convert. So we can by God's help turn from evil. Without God's intervention there is no "remedy" for man. He cannot enter into Eternal Life. He ends up in eternal fire and brimstone. Must repent. It's the condition of the heart and mind. The will. To see we are following the wrong master and teacher.

God is Life, Peace, Joy, Happiness infinite these are infinite and always. We start here on this earth. It takes His power and our wills to change, convert. It is not without work.

Laziness does no good. Sloth is a vice which comes from the wrong tree.

What is evil? Is it just doing something like steal? No not just. Stealing is the end result of a evil thought that has formed and bloomed. The act. Evil is a thought that is not Good. That is not love, charity, kindness, goodness, mercy, empathy, joy, peace, holiness, purity, sound mind.

Evil is vice. Evil's result is Satan. Evil thoughts lead to evil acts. So we do not want these thoughts to form in our souls, hearts, minds. Vices, Pride, lust, envy, anger, coveting, gluttony, sloth. From these branches comes greater vices. These kill and choke the soul and turn man into a little satan.

Peace be with you always
    In the Blessed Lord, In Christ Jesus, In the Blessed Virgin Mary

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:55 am