Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

God is Wanting Heroes Courageous of the Faith

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

God is Wanting Heroes Courageous of the Faith Empty God is Wanting Heroes Courageous of the Faith

Post by Poem

This is fact.

Let's now read an excerpt from the words of Poem.

To fill in the scene a bit, this comes from the Bread of Heaven chapter of book 3.

Jesus is explaining certain important dogmas of the olden days concerning the Immanuel, the Christ of God, the Messiah as He is able to transubstantiate Himself to become food for men whole and entire to return man back to 'origin.' Which to date is still denied by men in the Faith. As Jesus calls these types, Pharisees.

We pickup at the very end and where Jesus is finishing and finished speaking to the crowds and turns to the apostles:

« Are you scandalised at what I told you? And if I told you that one day you will see the Son of man ascend to Heaven where He was before, and sit beside His Father? What have you understood, assimilated and believed so far? And how have you heard and assimilated? Only through your humanity? It is the spirit that gives life and is important. The flesh is of no avail. My words are spirit and life, and they are to be heard and understood through the spirit to have life. But there are many among you whose spirits are dead because they are without faith. Many of you do not really believe. And they are staying with Me in vain. They will not receive Life, but Death. Because they are staying with Me, as I said at the beginning, either out of curiosity, or for human pleasure, or worse still, for more worthless purposes. They have not been led here by My Father, as a reward to their good will, but by Satan. Nobody can really come to Me, unless it is granted to him by My Father. You may go, you who find it difficult to remain here, because you are ashamed, from a human point of view, to leave Me, but you are more ashamed to stay at the service of One Who seems "mad and hard" to you. Go. It is better for you to be far away, than be here and do harm. »

Many of the disciples withdraw, among them there is John, the scribe, Marcus, -the possessed Gerasene, who was cured by Jesus and the devils possessing him were sent into pigs. The good disciples consult with one another and run after their faithless companions endeavouring to stop them.

In the synagogue there is only Jesus with the chief of the synagogue and the apostles...

Jesus turns towards the twelve apostles, who are deeply humiliated and are standing in a corner and says to them: « Do you want to go as well? » He says so without bitterness and without sadness, but very seriously.

Peter replies with sorrowful transport: « Lord, where can we go? To whom? You are our life and our love. You alone have words of eternal Life. We know that You are the Christ, the Son of God. If You wish, send us away. But we will not leave You of our own free not even... not even if You should not love us any more... » and Peter sheds large tears silently...

END of Words.

The 12 did not leave. And the 11 became heroes of the Faith wherein we read about them and it was through them that the faith flourished on earth and the Church grew.

Thus, in the Apocalyptic times we live in the constant spiritual warfare and read words that are not so nice. However, ever since sin entered, man has been in Apocalyptic times, because true Peace was ruined by Sin. Certainly is not peaceful on earth, God has not lifted all the punishments. There are quite a many still. We just don't know them all to point them out. The main ones we do know, but live in denial of them. Trying to say, words like, God does not punish evil.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:57 pm by Poem

When a man is more flesh than spirit, man lives in fear unbeknown until something happens that brings about fear to overtake him.

When man is more spirit than flesh and the senses under control, is living a chaste, devout life of true Faith, he has no fear and the Spirit of God enlightens him. Another Christ in the making, a saint. Saints live in faith, justice, love, hope, all virtues and subdues the carnal. The carnal becomes ennobled risen up from the mire. That's what saints are spirits.

Now, the Lord seeks heroes with courageous will to lead men to salvation. Must learn what a Pharisee is, how they come to be, what their doctrine is. They seek the earthly kingdom in all respects and deny the Eternal Kingdom where God made man to be one day. A to Z. Simple. Complications comes from the Abyss where Satan is king. He seduces to the flesh to be god's of flesh, what is entirely carnal. To rule over them this way. Then your soul is now etched with Satanic sign.

God's Heroes follow Christ in every way possible. This is what God seeks every day, month, year after year, while man is born to the end of time.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:30 pm by Poem

Detachment from sensual possessions, things of material nature have a tendency to attach to ones sentiments, emotions, affections it is this way.  Thus, cutting them off seems impossible when too attached.

These become at first, a pebble, a grain of sand, and then becomes, rocks, eventually boulders that weighs the spirit down, keeping the soul from 'flight' in God's ether.  

Thus, the Word and Wisdom of the Father did speak and did teach about these things.

Man has a heart and sentiments in the heart. From the heart comes good and evil. Whichever is strongest.  The good willed shun evil for they do not want to be corrupted and live in goodness.  

The pure in heart, steer clear of everything that even resembles evil.

Then there is the mix where one is tossed to and fro with each one. confusion happens.

Here's what Jesus spoke to certain Apostles:

« How difficult it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, the gate of which is narrow, and the way is steep, and those who are laden with the bulky weights of riches cannot go along it and enter! To enter up there only the immaterial treasures of virtue are required and one must be able to part with everything that is attachment to the things of the world and to vanity (pride). » Jesus is very sad…

book 5 chp 574 page 288

« What is impossible for men, is possible for God, because everything is possible for God. It is sufficient for man to help his Lord with his good will. And it is good will to take the advice given and strive to achieve freedom from riches. To achieve complete freedom, in order to follow God. Because this is the true freedom of man: to follow the voices that God whispers to his heart, and His commandments, not to be the slave of himself, or of the world, or of respect of public opinion, and consequently not to be the slave of Satan. To make use of the wonderful free will that God gave man to wish Good only and freely, and thus attain the very bright, free and blissful eternal life. Man must not be slave even of his own life, if to gratify it he must resist God. I said to you: "He who loses his life for My sake and to serve God will save it for ever". »

« Well! We have left everything to follow You, even what was lawful. So what about us? Shall we enter Your Kingdom? » asks Peter.

« I tell you solemnly that those who have followed Me thus and those who follow Me - because there is always time to make amends for laziness and sins committed so far, there is always time while man is on the Earth and has days in front of him during which he can redress wrongs done - those will be with Me in My Kingdom. I tell you solemnly that you, who have followed Me in the regeneration, will sit on thrones to judge the tribes of the Earth with the Son of man Who will be sitting on the throne of His glory. And once again I tell you solemnly that there is no one who in My Name has left house, fields, father, mother, brothers, wife, sons and sisters to propagate the Gospel and continue My work, who will not receive one hundredfold in this present time and eternal life in the world to come. »

« But if we lose everything how can we centuplicate what we have? » asks Judas of Kerioth.

« I repeat: what is impossible for men is possible for God. And God will give one hundredfold of spiritual joy to those who from men of the world became sons of God, that is spiritual men. They will enjoy real happiness, both here and beyond the Earth. And I also say to you that not all those who seem to be the first, and ought to be the first having received more than everybody, will be such. And not all those who seem to be the last, and even less than the last, as they do not appear to be My disciples or to belong to the chosen People, will be the last. Truly, many who were first will become last, and many who were last, least, will become first.

END of Words.

Jesus speaks clearly here and those who understand will understand.

However, man must be willing and not only this, take the axe to cut the roots and burn them so they do not sprout again by surprise.

After having rooted these out, the Sneaky Snake, likes to creep in, so to be on guard for things that may 'seep' in.
    Gas, the gas of rationalism the worst one! These seep in.

So you see why we are instructed not to fellowship with the world of flesh?  They have not the teachings and live them. To them anything to gain.  This one eludes the majority it seems?

How can souls be saved if one lives just like them? The stubborn do. They think anything I do is with God. However, Jesus said clearly: Do What I Want and You Shall Not Go Wrong. What Your Jesus wants. Because what Jesus wants is for our good and eternal good the Father is overjoyed having a son, a daughter return to Him after being lost in the tumultuous waves, seas, oceans of the world.

There is Gamaliel and old man a priest who was wise, but, his belief lacked true faith. He lived according to the letter, wherein the Spirit is not.  The Spirit wrote the Bible using man's intelligent spirit not the flesh.  Jesus calls these kind, mechanical, they read and follow with the brain and not the soul/spirit.  The human body is meant to obey the soul where in life is. Life for the man and woman starts with the soul, otherwise we are corpse.  

God blew the breath of life into the mud and the mud became living flesh by sheer contact with the soul and it is God's will for this. God's will makes life possible for man to be born with the essence of God.  Otherwise we would be angels just like them with God.  

Human science or I should say, Satanically induced negation science, steered by the Instigator has led man to grave errors concerning man's origin. This is Satan at work teaching man that he is a god of flesh with no soul. [Genesis] Negates God's loving instructions to live peacefully and lovingly, brings ruins. 'Oh, forget you have a soul, you don't have one." He goes so far as to do what? He tells women and men to abort killing infants in the womb.  Thou shall not kill. Another Negation to this loving Command.  The other command, be fruitful and multiply. Men and women become Cains.  If the the infants are born, they become Judas's, high probability and (can be changed by sheer will power of the individual at some point in life), because they were not loved supernaturally having God bless them entirely.  Faith Hope Charity from God. Jesus issues to us these for all who follow God.  All things good comes from love.  Jesus, God-Man is the Word and Wisdom of the Father. He grants to man faith. Jesus comes from God's Bounty for man. Everything good comes from God's Bounty for man.  A soul is created with faith hope religion as a compass to guide it, to find faith, to find hope and religion and attach to God to be with God.  They are intrinsically embedded, fused to the soul.  

God has done so much for man, and yet, man listens to the Negator of life for a morsel to gain in the present.  

Attached to the flesh everything for the life of the flesh.  Come out souls! Out of your sleep and rise up.

Man has free will and time, to choose, when man looks for evidence of God, and finds none, he is left bereft. Many questions which leads to some sort of conclusion. However, no man can come to the Lord Jesus Christ, unless the Father grants. This is a basic fundamental of Truth. Though the Father seeks all His children to find Him, one must also ask. Simple asking. God is again, simple. He seeks humble and good willed hearts. Your heart to have Him dwell. A heart. The soul then can rise. A conversion takes place internally, by faith and good will. To eventually grow into loving God. To love is the all in all. That is what separates the sheep from the goats. To love.

To be restored to God forever.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:08 pm by Poem

There are untold many many saints unbeknown to man, these are in the categories of Jesus' teachings.
    The main ones that the Church has made known, mentioned are these specific ones which made great impression to the many of the faith and their life story is told to some level.

However, this could be you. That is what God is seeking. Your heart and soul to be united to Him and loved always.

To maintain unity with God always, not lose sight of the eternal kingdom wherein all share in the treasures. We do not hunt for treasures, nor seek them but, it is given by God for a good work. Eternal coins that are never stolen, retracted so forth, lost. But forever yours, for each one. Charity. Eternally.

The earth is the temporal place wherein man is born to reach God's Heaven, to reach God's Bosom and remain there.
    To never lose sight of this. Charity is the reason man is able to obtain goodness.

Jesus said: "My words are spirit and life". Every time we read His words we nourish our spirits and are given life.
    His words leads to greater life and greater spiritual understanding. Thus were the Apostles nourished, the disciples, Saints Paul, John, Peter, and the saints after them. Saints. Heaven a race of saints.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:43 pm