Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Little History of Mary and Jesus' Salvation

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

A Little History of Mary and Jesus' Salvation Empty A Little History of Mary and Jesus' Salvation

Post by Poem

First to know is that through a Woman Sin came to Man.  The Woman's body was created from a part from the Man's body, thus Adam called the new being, Woman.  Wo-man.  From the Man, comes another me but is a she.  My partner which God gave to me as a companion of love.  Supernatural and spirit encased in flesh, wrapped with this garment, as I man am. But, we perceive our souls the spirit which God is and created a soul which we are.  

Sin is unique but well misunderstood.  Sin is corruption. It corrupts period.  Sin is the 'element' for a lack of a better word for this illustration, that was created in the instance of partaking of the voice of the Serpent and his suggestion, which was more than a suggestion, it was you need to do this, because I am the knowledge here.  Usurping, God's Knowledge.  Stepped in front of God in a way to say, I know what I am talking and you need to follow my words here.  Do as I say woman.  Overbearing.

God said, do not. The Serpent said, do.  It is this simple.

Obey always God and one does not fall into disgrace, shame, remorse, regret, and all manner of negative affections and sentiments.  Embarrassments, disgusts and all that is Negation of Perfection. We are not just clay, but have rational mind, intelligence, free will --a lot of good these are, the good that God gave to each, to act and live freely.

Thus, through another Woman, God brought to man a recreation back to spirits, to cancel out.

So, through a woman, comes Sin and the loss of Grace and, God brought through another Woman, --which comes-- Grace, peace, Light, so those yearning for the Light have a way to get the Light for themselves.

Through a Woman, comes a child who is a murderer, hate due to envy.  Through another Woman, comes a lover.

Through a Woman, comes all manner of Darkness.  Through another Woman, comes Light for those yearning for it.

Through a Woman, comes Satan into the world of man.  Through another Woman, comes salvation from Darkness into the Light.

Perspective is needed to gain understanding.

When the First Woman, took the Fruit of Sin and Death, this allowed the Darkness who is Satan, into man's world that the Light Created.  Thus allowing darkness to souls, the spiritual realm has become a play ground for Satan.  The flesh has nothing to do with this in this action except through the action of two spirits who took the initiative to take upon themselves another way to live which was not before done.  Thus, they took upon themselves to an action regarding their fleshly senses to see what comes about.

Thus, Satan, knew God would take the Light from the Earth, our world here, and being angered, would shut the door to the Light.'

Simple illustration: your child angers you and you, close the door.  

God takes a woman, and makes Her capable of having Himself as God, in Her womb. Her flesh is unstained, She has no incentive to Sin, She is for all intents and purposes, created for this very particular instance. She has come about through the generations before Her. Her parents, Her grand parents, Her lineage. Procreation down through the generations who were instructed and followed the Holy Way to have and keep God in their lives and obtain Heaven after having lived the Law of God.

The Master Craftsman seeing ahead in future times for those living in time, made it possible. For the Master Craftsman dwells for a lack of a better work, in the Eternal Present which time has not affect on. Because He is Timeless. He just needed the right clay to form and through a process of regenerating and fusing, to have good clay to work with. Using good ingredients to have good clay. Churning and mixing to have a good foundation to have good clay without, impurities.  Forming and producing good clay.  And then when this clay was formed to perfection, the Master Craftsman, then created a perfect soul and fused it to this clay.

This Clay then is Perfect and has a soul that is perfect for the Lord God to Beget Himself in. God then, descends into this Womb to have Himself, a Sinless, uncorrupted, Flesh body worthy of God pure holy good. Pure no blemishes. And this good clay is able to hide the Powerful God. God cannot descend into impure anything. God is Pure. Must be Pure.

The Eucharist comes about by the Master Craftsman's work.  He took the necessary ingredients to make sure, He can give to us, what is needed to return man back to origin.

Takes a bit to understand with, Light and your will to want it.

What was corrupted by man and Satan, God, recreated so man can become 'uncorrupted.'  This is most difficult to comprehend for a great many.

Thus, there are false gospels, and false religions that are created, manufactured due to lack of understanding, and belief.

They cannot comprehend the simplicity of God and it is mind boggling to them.  Because man rationalizes with the help of Sin. Darkness, cannot comprehend the Light. Darkness wants only darkness. Thus Satan, who is Darkness cannot stand the Light. Light Illuminates. Darkness cannot comprehend Light. Light and Darkness are opposites. If Light comes into this Darkness, the Darkness would be obliterated, made null, canceled out. Thus, those still darkness, and living as darkness would be lost, become ash.

Rationalism, 'becomes' or is, when man is without true knowledge and understanding.  He has, as Jesus said, this gas which distorts the thought of man, his mind.  Gas. Gas cannot be seen. It just floats around and is inhaled and this gas, then is assimilated into the thing, in this case man his whole being. It is then, the man, spoiled by corruption.

Jesus explains this kind of rationalism as poisonous gas. Rationalism, if one has great portions of, makes it difficult to see and understand. Nearly impossible. The degree of rationalism in a being, makes it hard to grasp. Gas distorts. A distorted mind with gas causes misunderstanding.  I cannot see it to comprehend what it really is.  It is not comprehensible to me.

The lesser degree of rationalism one has makes it possible to overcome to see perfectly at least better than previous and one has to extinguish all this gas--rationalism.

We have been given by God, a rational mind and a rational will. When Sin entered into man, this gas, entered, and distorted his rational mind and will, and has created rationalism, another way to think which leaves one in error. This gas lowered man's intelligence from high to low and sees the ground, rather than what is above, where the Light is. Spiritually he cannot comprehend because he does not have this gas eliminated. Canceled out.

There is One Truth, God's. There is One Evil, which is Satan. Evil works in Darkness.  God works in the Light.

The way to get rid of this gas, is to read the Word, the Gospel, and ask God for help in removing it. It is a process.  It is not easy come easy go.

Atheism is this gas, humanism is this gas. Satanism is this gas.  Degrees of.  

Gas. Get rid of this gas and you can see straight. The soul is created in the Light and God has angels fuse these souls into the clay.
    The clay needs work so the soul can shine the light and God can descend to it.  We live in darkness.

If this were not the case, that we live in Darkness, then, we all would see straight. Light is here, would be the conclusion.

Since, this is not the case, the Darkness which is gas, and its rationalizing thoughts, has distorted mans mind to such degrees and levels, that he cannot grasp the truth nor the light. We bump around in darkness, as spirits, lowered to the flesh, the carnal and human ego--all one.  The Light descends. So if gas is present, Light cannot descend it is putrid to It. It is not a worthy host.

In Genesis, we read there was a void, and it was dark. Then God said, let there be light and light came into this void.  The sun.
    It radiates heat and light so one can see.  Simple words here. Simplicity.

God is simple and this is hard to grasp because of rationalism.  We all are born in darkness, the spiritual realm here is dark where the Serpent crawls around.  A reptile. Certainly not a angel any longer, but is of an angel class and retains angelic like features. Because it was created as an angel. It has become deformed and morphed into a disgusting reptile through its own will using its own rational mind. It wanted more. A hunger for more than what it was capable of.

The Woman, the New Eve, Ave for us, has all the ingredients of purity which God wanted and made so man can have if it wants, a way to recreate what was corrupted.  God took flesh and begot Flesh for man's sake.  

Hm.. this flesh is corrupted, have to make it uncorrupted. All I have to do, in this case is give Antidote and Medicine and how better than having a uncorrupted one to use in My Fusion process. I am God. I am Capable of anything. Because I AM.

Darkness is present until Christ returns and this Darkness is hurled back to the Abyss and shut up tight.

In Heaven is nothing but Light, there is no void to fill. It is always Light, constant. Darkness cannot abide with Light, nor can Light abide with Darkness.  Spiritually speaking. God is Spirit. Satan is spirit. One Light, one dark.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:26 pm