Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Simple Wordly Difference Between Purgatory and Hell in the Words of Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Simple Wordly Difference Between Purgatory and Hell in the Words of Jesus Empty The Simple Wordly Difference Between Purgatory and Hell in the Words of Jesus

Post by Poem

"I told you that Purgatory is a fire of love. Hell is a fire of severity.

"Purgatory is a place where, while thinking of God, whose Essence has shone for you in the instant of the private judgment and has filled you with a wish to possess it, you expiate the acts involving a lack of love for the Lord your God. Through love you conquer Love, and, by degrees of increasingly inflamed charity, you wash your robe until making it white and glistening to enter into the kingdom of Light, whose splendors I showed you a few days ago."

Taken from Notebook 1944 'Jesus Explanation of Hell'

The Fire of severity according to God is Hell.

God is pure and holy. Evil is not. Evil is Hatred and it is a unthinkable violence. Violent Hatred. Thus Hell is a fire of rejected love by those whom reject to love and do evil. Evil's home forever.

Jesus said, to Maria in one of the comments in another chapter in the Notebooks, about those whom reject Love. They reject the One whom gave to them existence created by Love to love. God-Love is not evil and grants life out of loving thought to give and have love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am