Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Teaches That the Holy Spirit Prepares Us for Him

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus Teaches That the Holy Spirit Prepares Us for Him Empty Jesus Teaches That the Holy Spirit Prepares Us for Him

Post by Poem

Now in the last days of Christ on earth, Jesus is speaking by teaching the Apostles, about Breaking of the Bread, Holy Spirit, contemplating God.

He says, I have prepared you for this reason.

The Holy Spirit had not be granted back to Man.  Grace is about to be restored at this point in Jesus' words.

The Holy Spirit then descended to the Apostles on a given day appointed by Our Lord.

The Jesus at the time of His tenure on Earth, was Man-God.  When His mission was finished as Man-God, He resurrected as God-Man.

Then as God-Man, taught the Apostles further of spiritual things to come from Himself upto His Ascension.

He had explained what the Holy Spirit will do, as the Invisible Eternal Evangelizer.  Coming in Jesus' stead, invisible without flesh, as Jesus was the Evangelizer in the Flesh.

Taught them to pray and contemplate God, to get lost in the eddy of contemplation of God, Breaking of The Bread--Body and Blood to be handed out to the 'Christians', and the Descent of the Holy Spirit. For the Holy Spirit had only been with the just in God upto His Death. Such as Moses, Elijah.  Enoch.  Very few as He stated.

Since the Holy Spirit and Grace was given back to Man and Who roams the earth to find souls for Kingdom of God. Jesus explains that the Holy Spirit prepares souls for Jesus, who is now The Lord.  God-Man.  God-Man no longer requires to merit, for He merited everything from God the Father with His life. So He can lead souls back to God the Father, and be eternally alive and thriving.

When we read the Gospel, we read about Jesus preparing men to be given the Holy Spirit, Grace, and all the gifts from God.

When we read the epistles, which are after Jesus Ascension, we read that the Holy Spirit prepares us for Jesus, Our Lord God-Man.

The Father gave everything to Jesus, all power in Heaven and on earth is now His.  God-Man, Our Lord.

Thus, when Our Lord speaks, we should be prostrate.

When we speak to Our Lord, we should bow and be humble. These are respecting and honoring character.  Humility.

When Jesus comes to us as the Rabbi, we should be respectful and honorable, quite a bit more than they were in old Israel. 

Holy Mother Virgin Mary said, to the Apostles, He Jesus is always my Lord, my God, even though He is also my Son, He is always First my God and I treat and respect Him as God.

Lord Jesus God-Man, Our God.

It is rather complex when trying to understand the roles. But simply put, Jesus comes as the Rabbi of Nazareth to lost sheep, comes the Judge, comes as the Supreme High Priest, comes as a brother, a doctor, a physician, and friend.
    He comes to heal maladies, give words of wisdom, encouragement, teach, guide, counsel, reprimand, as a good person would. He teaches us by example.

He is always the Immanuel, the Savior, the Redeemer. God. He is always God, He has a Flesh body perfectly made for His Spirit.

The mess at Rome is despicable.  How long will you tarry in such foolish pride?

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:39 pm