Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Holy Spirit Is Necessary Advice For You To Live

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Holy Spirit Is Necessary Advice For You To Live Empty The Holy Spirit Is Necessary Advice For You To Live

Post by Poem

"Cast me not away from thy face; and take not thy holy spirit from me."
    [Psalms 50]

"For the Holy Spirit of discipline will flee from the deceitful, and will withdraw himself from thoughts that are without understanding, and he shall not abide when iniquity cometh in."
    [Wisdom 1]

"And who shall know thy thought, except thou give wisdom, and send thy Holy Spirit from above:"
    [Wisdom 9]

Jesus was born of Spirit

"That which is born of the flesh, is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit, is spirit."
    [John 3]

When Adam and Eve were created, they were created by the Spirit of God, in Grace.

Then when Adam and Eve sinned they lost the Spirit of God and what came about from their copulation a newborn called 'Cain.' And Second Born Called 'Seth'. Then on and on the generations of newborn flesh with God donating the soul to give the flesh animation. But no longer God's sons directly, but through the soul that recognizes and worships God. Here's where the problem lies.
    Man procreating the flesh and God infusing the soul. Without the soul, no human will be born nor gestate in the womb. No soul no you and I. A dead embryo.

Adam and Eve were led by Satan to have their own flesh born of flesh children usurping from God as Father of the child from start to finish, made perfect in Grace.

God generates, creates the soul for the angels to place in the womb.
    The angel Gabriel came to Mary while a young girl and gave Her the message from God.

Then God overshadowed Mary, the Holy Spirit came upon Her, and the Son of God came to be in Her as a soul and Divinity of God, Second Person. Man-God

Jesus was born of the Spirit with Flesh as garment. God's true Son. The first one was Adam.

See the reality here: God said let us make Man in Our Image. What is God? Grace.
    Adam was made or created in 'Grace.' Jesus was begotten in 'Grace.'

Adam lost Grace and his first son was born out of Grace and subsequently afterwards, a race of Adam's children. Thus Genesis says, genealogy of Adam.

"This is the book of the generation of Adam. In the day that God created man, he made him to the likeness of God."
    [Genesis 5:1]

In the Day that God Made Adam He made Adam in the likeness of God. Adam was completely created in Grace, and reflected the image of God without imperfections nor Sin.

So the key words are 'In the Day'.

Jesus was Begotten, the only begotten of the Father. Begotten in 'Grace.' Making this point very clear. Only Begotten. Had Adam remained faithful in 'Grace' all would have 'begotten' not made. And no longer 'adopted.' God is a gentleman and He respects your choice good or bad. Doesn't matter, you made that choice.

Next very clear point to understand how powerful and really 'benign' is Mary in God's eyes. A creature second only to God. Key word 'creature'. God says we are creatures, angels are not because they do not possess a flesh body. But once Man has ascended into God's Heaven, he is then the reflection of God to the 'angels' and the angels worship and adore God reflected in us. Temples of the Living God.
    Actually a more defining more glorious, the pinnacle is in Heaven for Man.

Had man not sinned the angels would be adoring and worshiping God reflected in Man on the present Earth.

It is always the soul in the womb that generates that gives life to the flesh, by God's will. Procreation, cooperation of God and with man.  Man donates the flesh, God donates the soul.  

Without the soul from God, the flesh cannot live for any man. Not animals of the animal kingdom.

So to actually think of each one separately, and examine each what is flesh and what is spirit, then consider, know and understand what is Man and what is God.  The evidence of life.

The flesh of man we live with we see it, feel it, touch it, groom it, wash it, feed it, we walk with it, we eat and drink, we talk have verbal expression, visual expressions, but without the soul, cannot be.

Jesus was and is living breathing Flesh. He ate, took baths, walked, talked, as any normal flesh blood does. His Body, His life was the expression of pure spirit walking in a Body of Flesh. His Body was all spirit.

Now let's take an example of a mechanical suit:  it has a cockpit, where you operate the mechanical monstrosity but, it the mechanical is not 'living being.' Sentient.  It is not one with the being. It was created by beings.  The human flesh is an living being by God's power.  It the flesh was created by a Being that made the the flesh and placed a soul to give the soul life in it.  A corporeal being with an incorporeal being, together.  What a masterpiece.

However the flesh has the ability to procreate as we have witness for generations.  Two parts to this procreation man and woman donating and then God donating the living portion to give the flesh life.  Unless you want to be just spirit.

The Life of man was created to be a Living Soul.  Spiritual being. For God is a Spirit and made Man in His Image as 'spirit' encased in flesh.

What Adam and Eve had done, was have Grace taken away, for God to create new fully man fully deity sons or born of the spirit=total operation of God, from start to finish.  Where the Spirit of God would come into the womb and create a new being. All generated by the Spirit, like everything else in Creation.  All were Created by the Holy Spirit.  Notebook 1943, Bible.

What happened to man is death came to the flesh, this poison, this ugliness, rotting and decaying the flesh.  Degradation, reduction.  It dies the death.

This death then came to the soul, but for the soul it prevents God who is Life from taking it to Heaven. Instead Death, takes it to Hell.  The soul.  By Grace alone, the Sanctifier-- the human being can then enter Heaven in 'Grace.'

When you see and witness a dead flesh it no longer has a soul. The life giving portion departed.

Our souls are generated, created by the Living God.  

Read the Poem of the Man-God with the Spirit of God or the Eternal Spirit of God. Just believe, humility, adoration, worshiping spirit the soul.

God gives to the humble, the innocent, the pure of heart, these are of good will.    

In our times, the Light is fading, parishes are few with Light. Those whom give the Blood are obeying the Lord, He said Do This in Memory of Me. Which means to love, love Me in loving memory of Me. For He taught love and from love He taught. For God is Love. Everything from God is love.  All His loving actions. He proves this daily.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:01 am; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:24 pm by Poem

Book 1
    Chapter 16 Annunciation
    Page 84 or 83

Maria is seeing this event and she writes what she sees.

Mary begins to sing in a low voice, then She raises Her voice slightly. But She does not sing loudly. Still, it is a voice vibrating in the little room and one can perceive the vibration of Her soul in it. I do not understand the words as they are spoken in Hebrew. But as now and again She repeats Jehovah I realize that it is a sacred song, perhaps a psalm. Mary is probably remembering the songs of the Temple. And it must be a happy memory because She lays Her hands in Her lap, while still holding the yarn and the spindle, and lifts Her head leaning against the wall: Her face is beautifully flushed and Her eyes are lost behind… I wonder what sweet thought. Her eyes are shining with tears, which appear but do not overflow and they make Her eyes look larger. And yet those eyes are smiling, they are smiling at a thought they can see and by which Mary is abstracted from the earthly world. Mary's face, flushed and girded by the plaits She wears rolled up like a crown round Her head, seems a beautiful flower, as it emerges from Her plain white dress.

The song changes into a prayer: « Most High Lord God, do not delay any longer in sending Your Servant to bring peace to the world. Grant us the favourable time and the pure and prolific virgin for the coming of Your Christ. Father, Holy Father, grant Me, Your servant to offer My life for this purpose. Grant Me to die after seeing Your Light and Your Justice on earth and after knowing that our Redemption has been accomplished. O Holy Father, send the Promise of the Prophets to the earth. Send the Redeemer to Your maidservant, so that in the hour of My death, Your abode may be opened to Me, as its gates have already been opened by Your Christ for all those who have hoped in You. Come, come, O Spirit of the Lord. Come to the faithful who are expecting You. Come, Prince of Peace!… » Mary remains absorbed thus…
    The curtain moves fast, as if someone behind it ventilated it or shook it to draw it. And a pearl white light mixed with pure silver makes the slightly yellow walls clearer and makes the colours of the cloths brighter and Mary's raised face more spiritual. And in such light, while the curtain is still drawn on the mystery to be accomplished, the Archangel prostrates himself: the curtain no longer moves: it is hanging stiff against the doorposts like a wall separating the inside from the outside.

The Angel must necessarily take a human appearance. But it is a transhumanised appearance. Of what flesh is this beautiful and gleaming figure made? With what substance did God form it to make it perceptible to the senses of the Virgin? Only God can possess such substances and use them so perfectly. It is a face, a body, eyes, a mouth, hair and hands like ours. But they are not our dull matter. It is a light that has taken the colour of flesh, of eyes, hair, lips, a light that moves and smiles, looks and speaks.

« Hail, Mary, full of Grace, Hail! » The voice is a sweet arpeggio as of pearls thrown on a precious metal plate.

Mary is startled and lowers Her head. And She is even more startled when She sees the shining creature kneeling at about a metre from Her and looking at Her with infinite veneration, his hands crossed over his chest.

Mary jumps to Her feet and She squeezes against the wall. She turns pale and red alternately. Her face shows surprise and fear. She subconsciously presses Her hands against Her breast hiding them under Her large sleeves. She stoops, endeavouring to conceal Her body as much as possible. An attitude of gentle modesty.

« No. Do not fear. The Lord is with You! You are blessed amongst all women! »
    But Mary continues to be afraid. Where has that extraordinary being come from? Is he a messenger of God or of the Deceiver?

« Do not fear, Mary! » repeats the Archangel. « I am Gabriel, the Angel of God. My Lord has sent me to You. Do not be afraid, because You have found grace in the eyes of God. And You will conceive and bear a Son and You will call Him "Jesus": He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High (and such He will really be). And the Lord God will give Him the throne of His Ancestor David and He will rule over the House of Jacob for ever, and His reign will have no end. Understand, o Holy Virgin loved by God, Daughter blessed by Him, called to be the Mother of His Son, what Son You will generate »

« How can this come about, since I do not know man? Perhaps the Lord God will no longer accept the offer of His maidservant and does not want Me a Virgin for His love? »

« Not by deed of man You will be a mother, Mary. You are the Eternal Virgin, the Holy Virgin of God. The Holy Spirit will come upon You and the power of the Most High will cover You with its shadow. So the Child born of You will be called Holy and Son of God. Our Lord God can do everything. Elizabeth, the barren one, in her old age has conceived a son who will be the Prophet of Your Son, and will prepare His ways. The Lord has removed her disgrace and her memory will remain amongst peoples together with Your name, as the name of her creature will be joined to the name of Your Holy Son, and until the end of centuries you will be called blessed, because of the grace of the Lord which has come to You both and particularly to You, by means of Whom Grace has come to all peoples. Elizabeth is in her sixth month and her burden lifts her to joy, and will lift her even more when she hears of Your joy. Nothing is impossible to the Lord, Mary, full of Grace. What shall I tell my Lord? Let no thought whatsoever disturb You. He Will protect Your interests if You trust in Him. The world, Heaven, the Eternal Father are awaiting Your word! »

Mary crosses Her hands over Her breast and bowing down deeply, She says: « I am the handmaid of the Lord. Let what you have said be done to Me. »

The Angel shines out of joy. He kneels in adoration because he certainly sees the Spirit of God descend upon the Virgin bent down in assent, and he disappears without moving the curtain, but leaves it well drawn over the holy Mystery.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:26 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 79
    Chp: Conditions Preparing the Descent of the Holy Spirit

June 13

Jesus says:

"In order for the Holy Spirit to be able to descend and work freely in a heart, one must cultivate in oneself, charity, faithfulness, purity, prayer, and humility.

"My Apostles prepared for his coming with these virtues, joined to an intense recollection. In order to learn the latter, as also to learn the other virtues, they had only to look at Mary, my Mother. In Her the spirit of recollection was most intense. Even in the occupations of life, She knew She was living recollected in God, and her great joy was to be able to seclude Herself in contemplation, silence, and solitude.

"God can speak everywhere. But his Word reaches you, mortals, whose capacities for reception are limited, much better when you are able to be in solitude than when around you your neighbor speaks, moves about, and often gets worked up about paltry human things. It is a twofold merit and a twofold grace if you are able to hear God even in the midst of the tumult. But also a twofold, threefold exertion.

"But you, Maria--do not go against holy charity and holy patience at the thought of hearing Me. You would then mutilate the fruit of these lessons. Nothing, not even the thought of hearing My Voice, must make you poorly prepared to exercise indulgence and patience with your neighbor. Does it seem that you are losing the thread of my words? Do you grieve because you feel you have forgotten some gem in my discourse? Oh, Trust Me! I will make you find it again, and it will be more lovely than before, because it will be bound with gold of charity and surrounded by the pearls of patience broken into numberless acts, but all of them, all of them precious.

"Remember that 'everything you do for your neighbor you do to Me, Jesus.' So, manage to emerge from your conversation with Me to listen to the needs--even, on occasion, those which are quite futile--of your neighbor, always with a smile and with good will. You will have merit of having exercised charity, and they will not be scandalized by seeing you irritated over having had to abandon prayer.

'Mary Most Holy was able to come out of meditation, out of prayer, out of sweet conversations with God without losing her calm--and you can imagine what heights they reached--and occupy Herself with her neighbor without losing sight of God and without letting her neighbor grasp that She was disturbed. Let Mary be your model.

"Even in prayer my Apostles had only to look at Mary to learn how to pray to obtain things from God. And so it is for all the other virtues needed to prepare the descent of the Paraclete. Now, too, the more a spirit is prepared to receive Him, the more forcefully the Consoler descends.

"Mary, full of grace, had no need for any preparation. But She has given you the example. She is your Mother, and mothers are the living example for their children. Mary was already full of the Holy Spirit. She was his Spouse and knew all the secrets of her Spouse. But in Mary nothing was to appear different from others.

"I Myself, who was God, subjected Myself on earth to the laws of nature: I was hungry, thirsty, cold, weary, sleepy; but I Myself, who was God, subjected Myself on earth to the laws of morale: I felt tedium, fear, sadness; I rejoiced in friendship, was horrified by betrayal, trembled to the point of sweating blood at the thought of what I had to suffer, and prayed like a humble man in need of everything.

"Therefore, Mary also received the Holy Spirit in a manifest form. Even the greatest souls must follow the way which all follow--I mean in external manifestations--without peculiarities, without putting on poses which are nothing but acts of pride cloaked in hypocritical humility. Always simplicity so that the Spirit will come to you with pleasure. And then be able to keep the Holy Spirit with the most intense purity. He does not stay where there is impurity. Finally, faithfulness to his inspirations.

"He is, so to speak, the eternal and divine Apostle who tirelessly preaches the doctrine of Christ to souls, who illuminates and explains it for you. But if He is badly received, if the doors of hearts are shut before Him, if He is received with wrath, He does what I said to my Apostles: He goes off, and his peace returns to Him while you are left without it.

"God does not impose Himself except in special cases. He is always ready to intervene to help you. But from you He wants the desire to receive Him, the will to heed Him, the courage to follow Him, the generosity to confess Him. Then He embraces, penetrates, relieves, ignites, and deifies you; He makes your poor animal nature change into an entirely spiritual one, he makes you godlike, and, like an eagle in flight, bears you on high, into the realms of Light, into regions of purity, drawing you near to the Sun of charity and warming you with it, until He opens to you the gates of his Kingdom for an eternity of blessedness."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:37 pm by Poem

Acts of the Apostles
    Chapter 1

[8] But you shall receive the power of the Holy Ghost coming upon you, and you shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the uttermost part of the earth.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:40 pm by Poem

Book 1
    Chapter Birth of Our Lord
    Page 143

Maria writes what she sees.

Mary resumes Her position. Joseph to avoid falling asleep, goes on his knees near the fire and prays. He prays with his hands pressed against his face. He removes them now and again to feed the fire and then he resumes his ardent prayer. Apart from the noise of the crackling sticks and the noise made now and again by the donkey stamping its hooves on the ground, no other sound is heard.
    A thin ray of moonlight creeps in through a crack in the vault and it seems a blade of unearthly silver looking for Mary. It stretches in length as the moon climbs higher in the sky and at last reaches Her. It is now on Her head, where it forms a halo of pure light.
    Mary lifts Her head, as if She had a celestial call, and She gets up and goes on to Her knees again. Oh! How beautiful it is here now! She raises Her head, and Her face shines in the white moonlight and becomes transfigured by a supernatural smile. What does She see? What does She hear? What does She feel? She is the only one who can tell what She saw, heard and felt in the refulgent hour of Her Maternity. I can only see that the light around Her is increasing more and more. It seems to come down from Heaven, to arise from the poor things around Her, above all it seems to originate from Herself.
    Her deep blue dress now seems of a pale myosotis blue, and Her hands and face are becoming clear blue as if they were placed under the glare of a huge pale sapphire. This hue is spreading more and more on the things around Her, it covers them, purifies them and brightens everything. It reminds me, although it is somewhat softer, of the hue I see in the vision of holy Paradise, and also of the colour I saw in the visit of the Wise Men.
    The light is given off more and more intensely from Mary's body, it absorbs the moonlight. She seems to be drawing to Herself all the light that can descend from Heaven. She is now the Depository of the Light. She is to give this Light to the world. And this blissful, uncontainable, immeasurable, eternal, divine Light which is about to be given, is heralded by a dawn, a morning star, a chorus of atoms of Light that increase continuously like a tide, and rise more and more like incense, and descend like a large stream
    and stretch out like veils…
    The vault, full of crevices, of cobwebs, of protruding rubble balanced by a miracle of physics, the dark, smoky repellent vault, now seems the ceiling of a royal hall. Each boulder is a block of silver, each crack an opal flash, each cobweb a most precious canopy interwoven with silver and diamonds. A huge green lizard, hibernating between two stones, seems an emerald jewel forgotten there by a queen: and a bunch of hibernating bats is like a precious onyx chandelier. The hay from the upper manger is no longer grass blades: it is pure silver wires quivering in the air with the grace of loose hair.
    The dark wood of the lower manger is a block of burnished silver. The walls are covered with a brocade in which the white silk disappears under the pearly embroidery of the relief, and the soil… what is the soil now? It is a crystal lit tip by a white light. Its protrusions are like roses thrown in homage of the soil; the holes are precious cups from which perfumes and scents are to arise.
    And the light increases more and more. It is now unbearable to the eye. And the Virgin disappears in so much light, as if She had been absorbed by an incandescent curtain… and the Mother emerges.
    Yes. When the light becomes endurable once again to my eyes, I see Mary with the new-born Son in Her arms. A little Baby, rosy and plump, bustling with His little hands as big as rose buds and kicking with His tiny feet that could be contained in the hollow of the heart of a rose: and is crying with a thin trembling voice, just like a new-born little lamb, opening His pretty little mouth that resembles a wild strawberry, and showing a tiny tongue that trembles against the rosy roof of His mouth. And He moves His little head that is so blond that it seems without any hair, a little round head that His Mummy holds in the hollow of Her hand, while She looks at Her Baby and adores Him weeping and smiling at the same time, and She bends down to kiss Him not on His innocent head, but on the centre of His chest, where underneath there is His little heart beating for us… where one day there will be the Wound. And His Mother is doctoring that wound in advance, with Her immaculate kiss.
    The ox, woken up by the dazzling light, gets up with a great noise of hooves and bellows, the donkey turns its head round and brays. It is the light that rouses them but I love to think that they wanted to greet their Creator, both for themselves and on behalf of all the animals.
    Also Joseph, who almost enraptured, was praying so ardently as to be isolated from what was around him, now rouses and he sees a strange light filter through the fingers of his hands pressed against his face. He removes his hands, lifts his head and turns round. The ox, standing as it is, hides Mary. But She calls him: « Joseph, come. »
    Joseph rushes. And when he sees, he stops, struck by reverence, and he is about to fall on his knees where he is. But Mary insists: « Come, Joseph » and She leans on the hay with Her left hand and, holding the Child close to Her heart with Her right one, She gets up and moves towards Joseph, who is walking embarrassed, because of a conflict in him between his desire to go and his fear of being irreverent.
    They meet at the foot of the straw bed and they look at each other, weeping blissfully.
    « Come, let us offer Jesus to the Father » says Mary. And while Joseph kneels down, She stands up between two trunks supporting the vault, She lifts up Her Creature in Her arms and says: « Here I am. On His behalf, O God, I speak these words to You: here I am to do Your will. And I, Mary, and My spouse, Joseph, with Him. Here are Your servants, O Lord. May Your will always be done by us, in every hour, in every event, for Your glory and Your love. »
    Then Mary bends down and says: « Here, Joseph, take Him », and offers him the Child.
    « What! I?… Me?… Oh, no! I am not worthy! » Joseph is utterly dumbfounded at the idea of having to touch God.
    But Mary insists smiling: « You are well worthy. No one is more worthy than you are, and that is why the Most High chose you. Take Him, Joseph, and hold Him while I look for the linens. »
    Joseph, blushing almost purple, stretches his arms out and takes the Baby, Who is screaming because of the cold and when he has Him in his arms, he no longer persists in the intention of holding Him far from himself, out of respect, but he presses Him to his heart and bursts into tears exclaiming: « Oh! Lord! My God! » And he bends down to kiss His tiny feet and feels them cold. He then sits on the ground, and holds Him close to his chest and with his brown tunic and his hands he tries to cover Him, and warm Him, defending Him from the bitterly cold wind of the night. He would like to go near the fire, but there is a cold draft there coming in from the door. It is better to stay where he is. No, it is better to go between the two animals which serve as a protection against the air and give out warmth. Thus, he goes between the ox and the donkey, with his back to the door, bending over the New-Born to form with his body a shelter, the two sides of which are a grey head with long ears, and a huge white muzzle with a steaming nose and two gentle soft eyes.
    Mary has opened the trunk and has pulled out the linens and swaddling clothes. She has been near the fire warming them. She now moves towards Joseph and envelops the Baby with lukewarm
    linen and then with Her veil to protect His little head. « Where shall we put Him now? » She asks.
    Joseph looks round, thinking… « Wait » he says. « Let us move the animals and their hay over here, we will then pull down that hay up there and arrange it in here. The wood on the side will protect Him from the air, the hay will serve as a pillow and the ox will warm Him a little with its breath. The ox is better than the donkey. It is more patient and quiet. » And he bustles about, while Mary is lulling the Baby, holding Him close to Her heart, and laying Her cheek on His tiny head to warm it.
    Joseph makes up the fire, without economy this time, to have a good blaze, and he warms the hay and as it dries up, he keeps it near his chest, so that it will not get cold. Then, when he has gathered enough to make a little mattress for the Child, he goes to the manger and sorts it out as if it were a cradle. « It is ready » he says. « Now we would need a blanket, because the hay stings, and also to cover Him. »
    « Take My mantle » says Mary.
    « You will be cold. »
    « Oh! It does not matter! The blanket is too coarse. The mantle is soft and warm. I am not cold at all. Don't let Him suffer any longer! »
    Joseph takes the wide mantle of soft dark blue wool, he double folds it and lays it on the hay, leaving a strip hanging out of the manger. The first bed for the Saviour is ready.
    And the Mother, with Her sweet, graceful gait, moves to the manger, lays Him in it, and covers Him with the strip of Her mantle. She arranges it also around His bare head, almost completely covered by the hay, from which it is protected only by Mary's thin veil. Only His little face, the size of a man's fist, is left uncovered. Mary and Joseph, bending over the manger, are blissfully happy watching Him sleep His first sleep, because the warmth of the clothes and of the hay has appeased His crying, and made Him sleepy.
    --------------------

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter The Descent of the Holy Spirit

27th April 1947.

No voices or noises can be heard in the house of the Supper room. None of the disciples are present, at least I cannot hear anything that can authorise me to say that people are gathered in the other rooms of the house. There is only the presence and the voices of the Twelve and of the Most Holy Virgin gathered in the hall of the Supper.

The room looks wider, because the furniture is placed differently and leaves all the centre of the room and also two of the walls free. The large table used for the Supper has been pushed against the third wall, and between them and the wall, and also at the two narrower sides of the table, they have placed the couch-seats used for the Supper and also the stool that Jesus used for the Washing of feet. But the couch-beds are not vertical to the table, as they were for the Supper, but parallel to it, so that the apostles can sit down without occupying all of them, and they have left one, the only one placed vertically to the table, all for the Blessed Virgin, Who is at the centre of the table, in the place that Jesus occupied at the Supper.

There are no table-cloths or tableware on the table, there is nothing on the sideboards, and the ornaments have been taken off the walls. Only the chandelier in the centre is lit, but only one flame is lit, the other small flames on the circle forming a corolla to the strange chandelier are out.

The windows are closed and barred with heavy metal bars placed across them. But a sunbeam penetrates boldly through a tiny hole and like a long thin needle it descends on the floor forming a round spot of sunshine.

The Blessed Virgin, sitting all alone on Her seat, has Peter and John at Her sides, on their seats, Peter on Her right, John on Her left hand side. Matthias, the new apostle, is between James of Alphaeus and Thaddeus. In front of Her, Our Lady has a large low chest of dark wood, which is closed. Mary is dressed in deep blue. Her hair is covered with a white veil, over which is placed the edge of Her mantle. All the others are bare-headed.

Mary is reading slowly in a loud voice. But as the light that arrives there is very faint, I think that rather than read She is repeating by heart the words written on the scroll that She is holding spread out. The others follow Her in silence, meditating. Now and again they reply, when it is appropriate.

Mary's face is transfigured by an ecstatic smile. I wonder what She sees, that is capable of inflaming Her eyes, like two clear stars, and make Her ivory cheeks blush, as if a rosy flame reflected on Her! She is really the mystic Rose. The apostles bend forward, sitting a little sideways, to see Her face, while She smiles so gently and reads and Her voice sounds like the song of and angel. And Peter is so deeply moved that two large tears fall from his eyes, and stream down along wrinkles on both sides of his nose to get lost in the thicket of his grey beard. But John reflects the virginal smile and is inflamed like Her with love, while he follows with his eyes what the Virgin is reading on the scroll and, when he hands Her a new scroll he looks and smiles at Her.

The reading is over. Mary's voice stops. The rustling of the parchments rolled and unrolled comes to an end. Mary concentrates in secret prayer, joining Her hands on Her breast and leaning Her head on the chest. The apostles imitate Her. A very loud and harmonious roar, that resembles the wind and the harp, as well as human singing and the sound of a perfect organ, suddenly resounds in the silence of the morning. It comes near, more and more harmonious and loud, and with its vibrations it fills the Earth, propagates them and impresses them on the house, on the walls, on the furniture. The flame of the chandelier, so far immobile in the peace of the closed room, flickers as if a wind were blowing and the little chains of the chandelier tinkle vibrating under the wave of the supernatural sound that strikes them.

The apostles raise their heads frightened, and as that most beautiful rumble, in which are all the loveliest notes that God gave the Heavens and the Earth, approaches them more and more, some stand up ready to run away, some crouch on the floor covering their heads with their hands and mantles, or beat their breasts asking God to forgive them, some press against Mary, too frightened to keep the reserve they always have for the Most Pure Mother. Only John is not frightened, because he sees the bright peace of joy that is accentuated on the face of Mary, Who raises Her head smiling at a thing known to Her alone, and Who then slides down on Her knees opening Her arms, and the two blue wings of Her mantle so opened stretch out on Peter and John, who have imitated Her, kneeling down. But all this, which took me some minutes to describe, has taken place in less than one minute.

And then the Light, the Fire, the Holy Spirit enters, with a last melodious loud noise, in the form of a very shining burning globe, into the closed room, without any door or window being moved, and remains hovering for a minute over Mary's head, about three palms above Her head, which is now uncovered, because Mary, upon seeing the Fire Paraclete, has raised Her arms to invoke Him and has thrown Her head back with a cry of joy, with a smile of boundless love. And, after that moment in which all the Fire of the Holy Spirit, all the Love, is collected in His Spouse, the Most Holy Globe splits into thirteen canorous very bright flames, of so bright a light that no earthy comparison can describe, and it descends to kiss the forehead of each apostle.

But the flame that descends upon Mary is not a tongue of a straight flame on Her forehead that it kisses, but it is a crown that embraces and encircles the virginal head like a wreath, crowning as Queen the Daughter, the Mother, the Spouse of God, the Incorruptible Virgin, the Wholly Beautiful, the Eternally Loved, the Eternally Maiden Whom nothing can humiliate, and in nothing, Whom sorrow had aged but Who has revived in the joy of the Resurrection, sharing with Her Son an accentuation of beauty and freshness of bodies, of looks, of vitality… having already an advance of the beauty of Her glorious Body received into Heaven to be the flower of Paradise.

The Holy Spirit makes His flames shine round the head of His Beloved. Which words does He speak to Her? Mystery! Her blessed face is transfigured with supernatural joy and smiles with the smiles of Seraphim, while blissful tears shine like diamonds on the cheeks of the Blessed Virgin, struck as they are by the Light of the Holy Spirit.

The Fire remains so for some time… Then it vanishes… In memory of its descent there remains a fragrance that no earthly flower can exhale… The Perfume of Paradise…

The apostles collect themselves… Mary remains in Her ecstasy. She only folds Her arms across Her breast, closes Her eyes, lowers Her head… Her conversation with God continues… insensible to everything… No one dare disturb Her.

John, pointing at Her, says: « She is the altar. And the Glory of the Lord has rested on Her glory… »

« Yes. Let us not upset Her joy. But let us go and preach the Lord and let His works and His words be known to peoples » says Peter with supernatural impulsiveness.

« Let us go! Let us go! The Spirit of God is burning in me » says James of Alphaeus.

« And it is urging us to act. All of us. Let us go and evangelize the peoples. »

They go out as if they were pushed or attracted by a wind or by a vigorous force.
    Poem

Post Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:08 pm by Poem

Apocalypse 11

[19] And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Apocalypse 12

[1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:
    [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

[3] And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his heads seven diadems:
    [4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

[5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

John writes what he is instructed by Jesus to write. Obviously there are gaps here.

So on the line we draw we put what we are given and plot each one.

1 2 3 4 5

Many symbols and hints.

It is spiritual content all of it. Not human content for human minds, but for spiritual minds who have Grace in them.

When being inquisitive with human minds, no answer is accurate, and is always imperfect conclusion. Error after error leading astray yourselves.

When the Holy Spirit who brings the Word of God, all things He wants you to know and see come to 'light.'

Mary is the Queen, She is the Woman clothed with the Sun, Moon as her pedestal, 12 stars on Her crown.

Jesus explained in Book 5 to the Apostles thus us as well, the Holy Mother is the Matrix from which the Church is born. And She was in Jerusalem. She birthed Our Lord Jesus Christ. From Her womb came the Savior as Man-God, then afterwards, God-Man.

We read that the Woman is in travail about to give birth to her man child. But the Devil is ready to devour.

Some symbolisms here. This vision is from Eternity where time does not exist. It is the real reality which God gives in this vision. Spiritual realm. What goes on all the time in God's eyes.

The Monkey in Hell is always there ready to devour Christians. He spews, he watches, he never stops.

Spiritual things are consistent and constant. There is no time it is "always"

So we read in 'time.'

Grace does not live in 'time' It is sort of out of phase with time. It Grace has to come down in a time from N o Time. Subjected to the material things, as we are, but with Grace. It can do anything it wants, But does not violate. Death made it so that Grace is not in every soul and over everything. Grace is not being propagated. Death is. Death is an entity created by Satan. Death. So to remove Death, man has to do it with God's help. Because Death is a spiritual entity. It takes a Spirit power to remove a spirit power.

Flesh and blood cannot remove anything spiritual. Thus your souls needs God, the Grace.

Let us pray and seek God for answers.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 am