Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Few Words About the Seven Churches in the The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation)

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

A Few Words About the Seven Churches in the The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) Empty A Few Words About the Seven Churches in the The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation)

Post by Poem

The seven churches which Christ gives through visions to St. John to write, is about all churches in every period, as per the Notebook to Maria 1945-50
    titled:  The Apocalypse of St. John. It is the last chapter in the Notebook and covers 73 pages of the Notebook.  Much depth and it is really very high up there in Knowledge and Understanding and takes years to ascertain the understanding.

It not only reflects those certain churches people's faith and living, it reflects the whole church in that area.  Each soul individually. What each soul is doing before God.

For instance lets take the first one:

Revelations Chapter 2:1-5

1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write: These things saith he, who holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks:  2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them that are evil, and thou hast tried them, who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:  3 And thou hast patience, and hast endured for my name, and hast not fainted.  4 But I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first charity.  5 Be mindful therefore from whence thou art fallen: and do penance, and do the first works. Or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou do penance.

Now unto the angel of the church? What could this possibly be? Angels are in heaven contemplating God. Who then is Jesus referring to?

First lets consider that God has set angels and saints as 'stars' in His heaven, His sky.

Lets then consider what man is to God besides having flesh body and a soul.  An earthly angel, a living soul.  The difference between man and angel is the flesh.
    Otherwise we are spirits just like the angels. No different.  Before man sinned he communed with angels visibly no fluid had blocked his spiritual sight. The fluid of concupiscence.  He was a spiritual man, not living flesh.  Genesis says, Living Soul.  

A bishop is considered as well as priests, for they are all priests, but with rank, stars in God's Heaven. God brings them up. A candle on a stick, a city set on a hill. And once man is baptized living the life of spirit, he is an angel in flesh. Jesus says, in Book 5 strive to forget you are man and strive to change into 'seraphim.'  Ergo be the angel We God created you as in the beginning.

So to the angel in Ephesus, Jesus says what is above. He certainly is not speaking to His angels up there. Read the words.

So what does Jesus advise here? Do penance.

In fact, He says to do penance to all that He has something against.  He also gives the reward they receive for conquering through justice.

He even says, Synagogues of Satan, behold Satan. Yes. So who does come against the churches?  Satan with his army.
    There are all kinds of sects out there, more than we can surmise in names.  The Enemies of Christ are the many who Satan lures to his side.

These words come from Jesus, to St. John the Beloved of Jesus, John being pure, innocent and good deserved this vision. But the interpretation of them Jesus told us how to know them, in Poem of the Man-God. He taught us how to see into the future. But requires, the purity, holiness, Breaking of the Bread, with the Holy Spirit full and replete.

Then we know what He is talking about.

So, we see that there are churches that are in league with Satan, which He calls the synagogues of Satan, perhaps not all souls there. And this fluctuates over time on earth. The centuries, the generations, so on.  So which churches today, are like Philadelphia? Which ones are like Laodicea? And to the other 5?

Jesus here is the Judge, judging each church.  He tells the offense and then gives the way to correction.  

When we read each one, we can see ourselves reflected in them, our spiritual soul and our hearts, our thoughts, our ways, because the Word of God is effectual

"For the word of God is living and effectual, and more piercing than any two edged sword; and reaching unto the division of the soul and the spirit, of the joints also and the marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
    [Hebrews 4]

Revelations 3:20
    "Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Christians are to be like Christ. God the Father, has the rules here. We are to obey God first and foremost, that's what makes one associated with God.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 am