Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) Chapter 18 <> Lamentations

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) Chapter 18 <> Lamentations Empty The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) Chapter 18 <> Lamentations

Post by Poem

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) next >
    < prev Chapter 18 next >

The fall of Babylon. Kings and merchants lament over her.

1 And after these things, I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power: and the earth was enlightened with his glory.  2 And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird:  3 Because 'all nations' have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication; and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her; and the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies.  4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.  5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Render to her as she also hath rendered to you; and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup wherein she hath mingled, mingle ye double unto her.  7 As much as she hath glorified herself, and lived in delicacies, so much torment and sorrow give ye to her; because she saith in her heart: I sit a queen, and am no widow; and sorrow I shall not see.  8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine, and she shall be burnt with the fire; because God is strong, who shall judge her.  9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication, and lived in delicacies with her, shall weep, and bewail themselves over her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning:  10 Standing afar off for fear of her torments, saying: Alas! alas! that great city Babylon, that mighty city: for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep, and mourn over her: for no man shall buy their merchandise any more.  12 Merchandise of gold and silver, and precious stones; and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner of vessels of ivory, and all manner of vessels of precious stone, and of brass, and of iron, and of marble,  13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointment, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.  14 And the fruits of the desire of thy soul are departed from thee, and all fat and goodly things are perished from thee, and they shall find them no more at all.  15 The merchants of these things, who were made rich, shall stand afar off from her, for fear of her torments, weeping and mourning.

16 And saying: Alas! alas! that great city, which was clothed with fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and was gilt with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.  17 For in one hour are so great riches come to nought; and every shipmaster, and all that sail into the lake, and mariners, and as many as work in the sea, stood afar off.  18 And cried, seeing the place of her burning, saying: What city is like to this great city?  19 And they cast dust upon their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying: Alas! alas! that great city, wherein all were made rich, that had ships at sea, by reason of her prices: for in one hour she is made desolate.  20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath judged your judgment on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone, as it were a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: With such violence as this shall Babylon, that great city, be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.  22 And the voice of harpers, and of musicians, and of them that play on the pipe, and on the trumpet, shall no more be heard at all in thee; and no craftsman of any art whatsoever shall be found any more at all in thee; and the sound of the mill shall be heard no more at all in thee;  23 And the light of the lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments.  24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:31 pm by Poem

From the above chapter this is about God's People here and for God's People.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues  [Apocalypse (Revelation) 18]

If you are Baptized in the Name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and believe, doing the best you can to do so,
    then you are God's People. We are the children of 'saints' and do not unite like the Gentiles [Tobias]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:43 pm by Poem

The Word of God is Benign. The Words of God are to be 'lived' practiced daily.

Catholics are called by 'order' of Jesus, to live this Faith. To be 'another' Christ to whomever. If you are living upon the land of the living, whomever is whomever you do not know. Because all 'souls' come from God including 'ours'.

Now here's a most misunderstood piece of 'advice' from the Holy Spirit.

All scripture, inspired of God, is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice,
    [2 Timothy 3:16]

The rest: Pay attention

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience,
    11 Persecutions, afflictions: such as came upon me at Antioch, at Iconium, and at Lystra: what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord delivered me.
    12 And all that will live godly in Christ Jesus, shall suffer persecution.
    13 But evil men and seducers shall grow worse and worse: erring, and driving into error.
    14 But continue thou in those things which thou hast learned, and which have been committed to thee: knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
    15 And because from thy infancy thou hast known the holy scriptures, which can instruct thee to salvation, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:47 pm by Poem

Here's the best part, St. Paul's soul was finally set free with an axe. His spirit then joined Heavenly choirs of angels and saints.

The flesh our bodies is confinement to what is below Heaven. Some see this clearly and await in some form... of thought.

The rest, live for the flesh with all the senses attached and strangling them in every way entirely.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:59 pm by Poem

Some souls like to be point dexter's and with fine tooth and comb scour to find evidence in the Scriptures. 'If' it is not found exactly as thought, taught, it is then garbage, in the trash.  

Wisdom teaches to 'know' what is between the lines, the gaps, what it is that is not written but saying perhaps quietly, perhaps 'benign.'  Oops.. hmm.. wonder this means?

To be wise, one must listen to the Holy Spirit.  He is the Author of the Bible.  The Author of Mankind, who suggested to the Father to create man to have 'love.'  God to God, My Lord to the Lord.  God 1, 2, 3 Persons.

3rd Book of Kings (1 Kings) next >
    < prev Chapter 19

9 And when he was come thither, he abode in a cave: and behold the word of the Lord came unto him, and he said to him: What dost thou here, Elias?  
    10 And he answered: With zeal have I been zealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant: they have thrown down thy altars, they have slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left, and they seek my life to take it away.
    11 And he said to him: Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord: and behold the Lord passeth, and a great and strong wind before the Lord over throwing the mountains, and breaking the rocks in pieces: the Lord is not in the wind, and after the wind an earthquake: the Lord is not in the earthquake.  
    12 And after the earthquake a fire: the Lord is not in the fire, and after the fire a whistling of a gentle air.  
    13 And when Elias heard it, he covered his face with his mantle, and coming forth stood in the entering in of the cave, and behold a voice unto him, saying: What dost thou here, Elias? And he answered:  
    14 With zeal have I been zealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant: they have destroyed thy altars, they have slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left, and they seek my life to take it away.  
    15 And the Lord said to him: Go, and return on thy way through the desert to Damascus: and when thou art come thither, thou shalt anoint Hazael to be king over Syria.

Extra:
    18 And I will leave me seven thousand men in Israel, whose knees have not been bowed before Baal, and every mouth that hath not worshipped him kissing the hands.

Baal seems to be a 'demon' a prince of Satan's. Though here in this scripture it is referred to as a man. Times are different where the world of man does not believe in demons. In the past, people understood demon possessed souls and called them by the 'demons' name and therefore was no longer that person that has become possessed. When they spoke they understood it is a demon in a man's body. So, Baal could be an actual demon. Such as the case in the book of Tobias with Tobit, the demon that held hostage the to be wife.

Book of Tobia Chapter 3:

8 Because she had been given to seven husbands, and a devil named Asmodeus had killed them, at their first going in unto her.

14 To thee, O Lord, I turn my face, to thee I direct my eyes. 15 I beg, O Lord, that thou loose me from the bond of this reproach, or else take me away from the earth.

16 Thou knowest, O Lord, that I never coveted a husband, and have kept my soul clean from all lust. 17 Never have I joined myself with them that play: neither have I made myself partaker with them that walk in lightness. 18 But a husband I consented to take, with thy fear, not with my lust. 19 And either I was unworthy of them, or they perhaps were not worthy of me: because perhaps thou hast kept me for another man. 20 For thy counsel is not in man's power.

21 But this every one is sure of that worshippeth thee, that his life, if it be under trial, shall be crowned: and if it be under tribulation, it shall be delivered: and if it be under correction, it shall be allowed to come to thy mercy. 22 For thou art not delighted in our being lost: because after a storm thou makest a calm, and after tears and weeping thou pourest in joyfulness. 23 Be thy name, O God of Israel, blessed for ever. 24 At that time the prayers of them both were heard in the sight of the glory of the most high God: 25 And the holy angel of the Lord, Raphael was sent to heal them both, whose prayers at one time were rehearsed in the sight of the Lord.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:12 pm by Poem

Who is the Word of the Lord?  

Remember, God is always this way, has never changed.  Always, Eternal, uncreated, unborn, never made, Always.

Constant

Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Father= Thought
    Son= Word
    Holy Spirit= The Bringer of Love, fire of Love,.  The love of the Father and the Son combined.  

What is then love?

Love is action. Love is fusion.  Love is unfathomable wisdom to the depths that has no end, it is forever.... endless....
    Love is 'everything good, from Love comes thought.

What did Jesus teach us about the Holy Spirit?  He will amplify My Words. Bring my Words to you, to 'remind' you, to teach you, and to break it down into more understandable thoughts for you.  The Holy Spirit.

The Word of the Lord teaches perfectly but, to dulled minds, this perfection is too high to comprehend.  Thus the Holy Spirit is able to make it simplified to comprehend bits by bits what is too high.  So even the dullest minds can understand.

If something is not 'understood' then there is no gain.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:40 pm by Poem

Moses talking with God, speaks of his lack of ability to talk well, etc., to be an excellent orator, to barter for the release of the People of God.

Moses says, I am dumb and stupid and do not know how to talk. This is the case for most of us.
    But God, said to Moses, "I will be in your Mouth."

10 Moses said: I beseech thee, Lord. I am not eloquent from yesterday and the day before: and since thou hast spoken to thy servant, I have more impediment and slowness of tongue.

11 The Lord said to him: Who made man's mouth? or who made the dumb and the deaf, the seeing and the blind? did not I?  12 Go therefore and I will be in thy mouth: and I will teach thee what thou shalt speak.

Now right here, this is, what Jesus is talking about for us of the New Rite.

Grace returned, Word of God, in one's mouth.  I will be in your mouths.  

The Holy Spirit makes the words luminous to us.

Body and Blood of Christ to make one wise, new heart, character, mind, for the image and likeness of God.  Just like God wants man to be. Intelligent supernaturally speaking higher knowledge and understanding than that of mud.  Mud is material sense and knowledge, what is made from the earth.

The supernatural knowledge and understanding comes from and is from the Lord God-- through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  Inspiration is quite a  bit more than human definition of this word.

Inspiration is a supernatural power. Part of the fusion process. Thought that gives vision to understand, comprehend.

The Holy Spirit, according to Jesus, takes what is from Him - Word of the Father and brings to us - children of the Father.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:59 pm by Poem

< prev The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) next >
    < prev Chapter 7 next >

The number of them that were marked with the seal of the living God and clothed in white robes.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures;

Four living creatures in heaven?

In Poem of the Man-God, Jesus refers to man as creatures, differentiating between angels and man. Angels as spirit, man as creatures.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:10 pm by Poem

These Four creatures we have reference to.  There are a few others, though not specifically in some fashion referenced.

**We don't care about 'worldly' references that are 'satanic' to begin with. Human references that are contrary to God's methods.  The world is satan's oyster. Oyster's are hoisted out of the ocean and cracked open to reveal a pearl --if they are good ones. And to eat if they are not.   Satan's goes a fishing for pearls as well. To make a proselyte for hell.

Moses

St. Judes Epistle

9 When Michael the archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses, he durst not bring against him the judgment of railing speech, but said: The Lord command thee.

Elisa, or Elijah

4 Kings 2:11

"And as they went on, walking and talking together, behold a fiery chariot, and fiery horses parted them both asunder: and Elias went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
    [4 Kings (2 Kings) 2:11]

Henoch or Enoch or Enoc

Genesis 5:21-24

21 And Henoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Mathusala.  22 And Henoch walked with God: and lived after he begot Mathusala, three hundred years, and begot sons and daughters  [Genesis 5]  23 And all the days of Henoch were three hundred and sixty-five years.  24 And he walked with God, and was seen no more: because God took him.

Jesus Christ

Jesus is the Only Begotten and is not in this Classification.  Being God-Man God first then Flesh second. Unique
    He is ' The King ' Thus in a different classification. But has Flesh wrapped around His Divinity..  Clothed with most fine}
    Pearls, Rubies, Diamonds, Emeralds and others we simply do not know.

Mary of Anne and Jochim -- Jesus' Mother, falls in this category, Queen of Heaven and Earth. The New Eve.
    Can be read in Poem last book 5. chatper 645. The Blissful Passage of the Blessed Virgin.

NOTES:

Remember, point dexter's rules.  

Jesus said:

Be simple as doves, wise as serpents.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:40 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: The Eternal Spirit Speaks
    Page 601

The Eternal Spirit says:

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood, I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal.

"Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven remains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:43 pm by Poem

The Holy Spirit inspires.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:47 pm by Poem

Reference of Holy Spirit

St. John's Gospel

"And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever.
    [John 14]

"But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you.
    [John 14]

"But when the Paraclete cometh, whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the Father, he shall give testimony of me.
    [John 15]

"But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go: for if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
    [John 16]

God is 'order'.  All must be according to the Father God.  What the Father commands.  Heaven is orderly.  The Father loves 'order'.  Love is then, orderly, efficient, perfect.  Simple.

God's love, is then, orderly, efficient, simple, which is 'perfect.'

What is disorderly does not like 'perfection' and 'order.'

Order has semblance of good, good then, is orderly. Has justice.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:27 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: The Apostle John Speaks
    Page: 606

December 27, 1943 1a.m.

First:  Jesus is Lord!

"John to little John.  After the Master and the Mother, I am also speaking to give you a spiritual teaching.

"To be among the beloved, it is necessary to do what I did through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  Absolute faithfulness, which accepts everything without hesitation or debate.  Purity in spirit, in mind, in flesh.  Heroic charity.

"Sometimes God subjects us to trials which are nothing but tests of the gold of the soul.  We are destined to this dwelling which I possess alongside my God.  But here those who bear even the slightest mixture of impurity in their souls do no enter.  It is trials that strip us of what is impure in us and make our spirits into quartz without dross.

"Faithfulness leads us to overcome the trials without their damaging our faith and our love.

"I always believed in the Master.  I always accepted everything from Him.  I wanted what He wanted from me promptly.  I annulled my will and human reason, which I burned like victims on an altar so that I would be a host worthy of Christ.  I wanted nothing that was mine.  I asked my Master for everything, a new heart, new thought, new character.  That would be his, like his, and everything for his service.

"I made my natural purity whiter than an angelic lily by plunging it into love for my Master.  To be angels is not burdensome when our wings rest on Christ's Heart.  And to become seraphim for whom love no longer holds any secrets is the natural consequence of those who wed themselves to incarnate Love.  It is necessary to contract this spiritual marriage and never know the horror of mystical adultery.

"Charity is our salvation, for it sanctifies us by drawing us into its sublime vortex and forgives us for what the flesh commits in us against our will, since it is a rebellious weight longing for what is base, whereas the spirit, already attracted on high, longs for and rises into acts of worship of God.

"My word for you, disciple, is the same as the one I said to the disciples long ago:

"Love.  From love there come light, life, hope, faith, constancy, fortitude, and justice.  Everything comes from love.  Those who possess love possess the Spirit of God.  And those who possess the Spirit of God have in themselves the seven founts which annul the seven sins impeding Life in God.

"In the Darkness holding sway bear in yourself the inflamed Light of the world.  You will obtain the possession of Heaven for yourself.

"May the peace of Christ always be with you."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm