Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How God Works To Bring a Sinner to Repentance

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

How God Works To Bring a Sinner to Repentance  Empty How God Works To Bring a Sinner to Repentance

Post by Poem

Jesus was speaking at the clear water, sermons and teachings. The Apostles were baptizing the peoples in the river.

There was an instance where a man came to Jesus completely remorsed for having committed crimes to his father and to himself.

The man had taken his fathers money and lived lewdly spending the money on orgies and banquets.

These visions of his crimes punished his mind, soul and heart, seeing them over and over again, he had unrest, he was tormented.
    He was seeing his actions come back to haunt him to give him hopefully true repentance.  Which did happen, he could not wait to confess to Jesus. Jesus heard his short confession which Jesus knew all the details but did not mention to him and forgave the man because not of his upset self, but because his heart was changed and from his heart, he repented.

Jesus then said something I was shocked to hear!  If a single man kills everyone on the earth and then finds remorse and truly repents, He would be forgiven. God's Mercy is infinite. His judgment is true and cannot be overturned.  The Father is able to help the soul to better living and change the soul.

I thought:
    How can that be? The man annihilated everyone! A gargantuan crime was committed he wiped everyone except himself. How unruly and incredulous!
    I could not wrap my mind around this, I could not see the intelligence in what Jesus spoke.

However, after a time, I realized what madness is.  What poison does. What vices can do.  

God can see when a person is possessed and is not their will to commit sins, crimes.  But the crime the person committed to themselves is becoming possessed through yielding to vices.
    However, when a person is thoroughly possessed, they are no longer in control. Satan is.

Here's an example. The person yields to vice then as time goes the person becomes less and less in control, having their will bent unable to will themselves to stop the vice.
    The person tries everything to get out and cease. The Lord sees the struggle. The Lord assists when the person asks for His help.  Not before. God does not violate one's will.
    Penance and suffering is required to overcome the demon possession.  Prayer and sacrificing.  One's will must be returned to them. They did not know that the demon lures
    to a vice to snag the person and habitate them--possess them. Possesion of evil is where they the demons habitate and the person is no longer in control of their will to do.
    No longer free.  

Vices are Satan's poison.  Once bitten and not taken care of it flourishes.  From sensuality comes the other vices.  As Jesus has taught
    sensuality is the preceding one that is the carrier of other vices.  Which then if not having prayer and God, turns into 7 vices which brings
    Lucifer to snatch the soul. Each vice has demon. A demon is there seducing the flesh to more flesh cravings, gives the mind thoughts
    to proceed on. Leading to more vices until all 7 are present then Satan comes to make his abode.  7 demons tying down the soul through
    the flesh.

The man was enticed and was seduced to lust for women and craved them -- avarice, gluttony, coveting.  
    This vice makes one mad, brings on the madness, the Poisonous Fruit.
    It turns one against one's own will power and bends the will to do the lewd vices.  This is Negation at work. Satan's gifts for man.
    To ruin, destroy, cause death's.

This is what I have come to understand at current. Sin is the act committed. Vice is the advice given to take. So a vice is actually the advice of a demon to perform the lewd act. For instance a man or woman is enticed to a vision in plain view: necklace, fur coat, sports car, etc.,. The viewing is really nothing here, the demons then uses some form of sorcery to want it beyond what is normal to a person say buying food. The power behind the thought is then increased to want it beyond what it is normal.

A vice is something that begins as a thought first generated. It is packed with sorcery. You are under it's spell once bitten and procured. You own the vice and it owns you. Rather you are now entangled-made prisoner.

Vices are pride, lust, envy, anger, coveting, gluttony and sloth.  

What happens if you are normal and just feed yourself as you normally do, buy yourself a shirt because the others wilted turned into rags? You replace it or replenish the stock without
    any enticement. So you normally live.

A vice is the opposite of a virtue and how a vice works is to possess and strangle, maim and kill.
    Virtues from God works to instill greater justice, mercy, kindness, love, compassion never strangles to maim or kill. But enhances the living being without taking it prisoner.
    Increases living, uplifted.

Lust is an entanglement that binds the flesh and strangles the soul. Your will is bent, no longer able to will against the craving.

While reading Poem and Notebooks, Jesus explains that these vices in the categories of pride, sensuality, avarice are: lust lust lust. Nothing but lusts.

Lusting after money, cars, when, riches, all lust. Pride is mental of the mind to give it thought to that particular thing. To focus on it. How to acquire more.
    Stock pile it. Focus, effect, stocking. To have. So vices strangles, you must have it at all costs.

The three main ones Satan hits with first are sensuality, to begin its lust after the flesh and then avarice which is to crave, covet which is to have it exclusively
    which becomes insatiable--which means unable to satisfy the craving after having it, wants more to no end.  Cannot be satisfied. The more you have the more you want. That is what vice
    does which is then Sin the act committed.  The stain of Sin is the act of disobedience which stains. Needs to be cleansed.

Pride, sensuality and avarice. Pride comes hidden and later surfaces. The I want it for myself. I want more. I am equal to God. I can be a God. Higher and higher ones up the food chain.

Now God takes the act committed in this lust and stealing, and then boreas appear to the sinner.  Visions of what was committed invading the mind.
    Guilt should be there, remorse should follow and then if the sinner is true to themselves, admit the fault and never do it again, meaning
    has understood the fault committed. It was an evil to do to oneself and others, accomplices of the sinner.  Sin not only hurts the sinner but
    its accomplices. Brings other to partake of the Sin.  Committed an act of treason to oneself. Made themselves prisoner and loss of free will.
    Though your will is given free, it was yielded to the Dark Prince. Thus Satan steals souls and gobbles them down.

Thus God created Hell where the sins were not repented of these sins committed in numbers repeats to no end. The sinner and reprobate is bombarded
    by their sins endlessly.  Time is then as Jesus mentioned multiplied in there. So take time here on earth then multiply it.  I don't recall the actual number
    but it was a shock to me. It was pretty large number.  In Purgatory time is also multiplied there and intensity beyond the earthly day. We are free here to live
    and come to conclusion while free.  Whereas in Hell and Purgatory time is on a different scale of immensity.  Consider your end today.

The lesson is, when we do evil, God has boreas appear to us.  The committed crimes against ourselves and others. It is there to bring to repentance, to remind
    one to not do evil and do only Good. Then in Hell those that did not repent have these reoccurring forever.  Like being stuck on the same thought over and over.

The crime never ceases to torment. Hell is your sins repeated to you over and over ceaseless.  That is the punishment for crime.

Crime is a serious thing to avoid at all costs.  Sin is a crime against oneself.  Thou shall not kill. Starts with self. A loving command from God to keep man
    in check. Son don't do that, you have terrible thoughts.

Then there is the obstinate sinner who has hardened through it. It seems nothing phases them. But they are tormented souls.

After some time, the visions and boreas cease. They did not repent and did not change but became even more great sinners.

The boreas and visions is God telling the sinner, hey you have wronged yourself and others. Here them understand them and turn and never
    do them again. A course correction to man. Be honest with yourself and not brush aside the wrong committed and turn to the right path.

For at the end of the earthly existence every soul appears before God to get their reward. If good then Heaven, if evil then Hell.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm