Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Satan is King of Flesh -- From the Holy Hour of Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Satan is King of Flesh -- From the Holy Hour of Jesus Empty Satan is King of Flesh -- From the Holy Hour of Jesus

Post by Poem

Here is the entire Holy Hour which is on the forum in a few places.  But today, the Mother Herself encourages me to
    reiterate the power Satan has over the flesh. She encouraged me to use the words Her Son Jesus, in the Holy Hour pages
    where the Eucharistic Voice speaks.  His Body and Blood speaks.

Holy Hour of Jesus
    THE NOTEBOOKS 1944
    June 14 1944

ROMAN NUMERAL ONE

“’If I do not wash you, you will not take part in My Kingdom.’

“Soul that I love, and all of you that I love, listen. It is I who speak to you, for I want to spend this hour with you.

“I Jesus, do not separate you from My Altar even if you come to it with your souls damaged by wounds and diseases or wrapped in lianas of passions which humiliate you in your spiritual freedom, handing you over, bound, to the power of the flesh and its king: Lucifer.

“I remain Jesus, the Rabbi of Galilee, the one to whom lepers, paralytics, the blind, the obsessed, and epileptics loudly called, saying: ‘Son of David, have mercy on me.’ I remain Jesus, the Rabbi reaching out to someone drowning and asking, ‘Why do you doubt Me?’ I remain Jesus, the Rabbi who says to the dead, ‘Rise up and go. I want you to. Come out of your sleep of death and your tomb, and walk.’ And I restore you to those who love you.

“And who loves you, O My beloved? Who loves you with true love which is not selfish or mutable? Who loves you with a love which is not self-interested or greedy, but whose only aim is to give you what it has amassed and say to you, ‘Take it. It’s all yours. I have done all this for you, so that it will be yours and you may enjoy it’? Who? The eternal God. And I restore you to Him. To Him, who loves you.

“I do not separate you from My Altar. For that Altar is My Teaching Chair, My Throne, and the dwelling of the Physician who heals all maladies. From this Place I teach you to have faith. From here, as the King of Life, I give you Life. From here I bend over your diseases and heal them with the breath of My Love.

“I do even more, O children. I descend from this altar and go out to meet you. Here I am, on the threshold of these houses of Mine, where too few enter and even fewer enter with sure faith. Here I am, a figure of peace, who show up on your streets, where you pass by, downfallen, poisoned, and scorched by pain, self-interest, and hatred. Here I am, reaching out to you, for I see you hesitating wearily, under the weight of boulders you have imposed on yourselves which have taken the place of that cross which I handed to you so that it would be your support, as the staff is for the pilgrim. Here I am, saying to you, ‘Enter. Rest. Drink,’ for I see you exhausted and thirsty.

“But you do not see Me. You pass close by; you bump into Me, sometimes out of ill will, sometimes through the darkening of your spiritual sight; at times you look at Me. But you know you are dirty and do not dare to come near My whiteness as a Divine Host. But this Whiteness is able to take pity on you. Know Me, men, who distrust Me because you do not know Me.

“Listen. I wanted to leave the Freedom and Purity which are the atmosphere of Heaven and descend into this jail of yours, into this impure air, to help you, because I love you. I did even more. I deprived Myself of my freedom as God and became the slave of flesh. The spirit of God enclosed in flesh, the Infinite locked into a handful of muscles and bones, subject to hearing the voices of this flesh, for which cold and sun, hunger, thirst, and labor are affliction. I could ignore all of this. I wanted to experience tortures of man, who had fallen from his throne as an innocent one, to love you more.

“That still wasn’t enough for Me. I wanted—since to feel compassion one must suffer what those for whom compassion is felt suffer—to feel the assault of all the feelings to feel your struggles, to grasp the crafty tyranny Satan puts into your blood, to understand how easy it is to remain hypnotized by the Serpent if one lowers one’s gaze for a single moment towards his seductive glance, forgetting to live in the light. Because the snake does not live in the light. He goes into the shadowy recesses which look restful, but are only treacherous. For you these shadows have a name: woman, money, power, selfishness, sensuality, and ambition. For you they eclipse the Light that is God. In their midst is the Serpent: Satan. He looks like a necklace. He is the rope to strangle you. I wanted you to know this because ‘I love you.’

“That still wasn’t enough for Me. It would have been enough for Me. But the Justice of the Father could say to His Flesh [Jesus], ‘You have triumphed over treachery. Man, as flesh, like You, is unable to triumph now, and let him thus be punished, for I cannot forgive those who are filthy.’ I took your filthiness upon Myself. That of the past, present and future. All of it. More than Job, immersed in a putrid dunghill to cover his wounds, was I immersed, when, submerged by the sin of the whole world, I did not dare to even raise my eyes anymore to seek Heaven, and I moaned, feeling the Father’s indignation, building up for centuries, weighing upon Me, aware of the sins to come. A flood of sins on earth, from its dawn to its dusk. A flood of curses upon the Guilty One. On the Host of Sin.

“O men! More innocent than a baby kissed by his mother on his way back from his baptism was I. And the Most High was horrified at Me because I was Sin, having taken upon Me all the sin of the world. I sweated with repugnance. I sweated blood out of repugnance at this leprosy upon Me, who was the Innocent One. The blood broke my veins in the disgust of this foul pool in which I was submerged. And to complete this torture, to squeeze my blood out of my heart, there was joined the bitterness of being accursed, for in that hour I was not the Word of God—I was Man. Man. The Guilty One.

“Can I, who have experienced this, fail to understand your dejection or fail to love you because you are dejected? ‘I love you for this reason.’ I have only to recall that hour to love you and call you ‘Brothers and sisters!’ But calling you this is not enough for the Father to be able to call you ‘Sons and daughters.’ And I want Him to call you this! What kind of brother would I be if I did not want you with Me in our Father’s house?

"'I thus say to you, ‘Come so that I can wash you.’ No one is so filthy that my lavacre will not cleanse him. No one is so pure that he doesn’t need my bath. Come. This is not water. There are miraculous founts which heal the wounds and diseases of the flesh. But this is more than those. This fount gushes from my chest.

“This is the lacerated Heart from which the cleansing water issues forth. My Blood is the clearest water in creation. Infirmities and imperfections are canceled out in it. And your souls become white and whole again, worthy of the Kingdom.

“Come. Let Me say to you, ‘I absolve you!’ Open your hearts to Me. In them are the roots of your maladies. Let Me come in. Let Me untie your bandages. Do your wounds cause you repugnance? When seen in my light, they appear to you as they are: teaming with worms. Do not look at them. Look at Mine. Let Me act. My hand is light. You will feel only a kiss and a tear. And everything will be cleansed.

“Oh, how beautiful you will be, around My Altar! Angels among the angels of the Ciborium. And My Heart will rejoice greatly there at. For I am the Savior, and I do not disdain anyone. ‘But I am also the Lamb grazing among the lilies, and I take delight in being surrounded by whiteness, for to make you white I took up life and gave life.’

“Oh, how I see the Father smiling at you and Love shining for you with His splendors because you are no longer stained with sin!

“Come to the fount of the Savior. Let My Blood descend upon the contrite spirit, and let a voice, in which Mine is present, say: ‘I absolve you in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.’”

ROMAN NUMERAL TWO

“’One of you will betray me.’

“One of you! Yes, in a proportion of one to twelve one of you betrays Me.
    “Every betrayal, is more painful than a lance thrust. Look at the Humanity of your Redeemer. From his head to his feet He is one big wound. Scouring brings horror to those meditating on it and agony to those experiencing it. But it was an hour’s torture. You that betray Me scourge My Heart. You have been doing so for centuries.

“I have loved you. I love you. I take pity on you. I forgive you. I wash you, taking away My Blood to make it a purifying bath for you. And you betray Me.

“I am the Word of God. I am glorious in Heaven. But I am in this Heaven not only as a spirit. I am there as Flesh as well. The flesh has feelings and affections. Why do you want to renew for Me continually that gnawing fire which the proximity of a betrayer is? Is Heaven far away? No, children who betray Me. I am close to you. I am among you. And you burn Me with the flame of your betrayal.

“I look, seeking comfort, among the different kinds of people. And in each I encounter so many glances of betrayers. Why do you betray Me? I am in your midst to do good to you. Why do you want to harm Me? I bring you my gifts. Why do you throw biting vipers back at Me? I call you ‘Friends.’ Why do you reply ‘Accursed One’? What have I done to you? What man do you know who is more patient and has greater goodness than I?

“Look. When you are happy, no one abandons you. But if you weep, if wealth abandons you, if you have an infectious disease, everyone stays away from you. I remain. Indeed, I receive precisely at that moment, because you then come. You no longer have anyone to weep and speak with, and then you remember Me. And I do not say to you, ‘Go away. I don’t know you.’ I could say so, for in fact you never came, when you were wealthy, healthy, and happy, to say to Me, ‘I am this way, and I thank You for it.’

“But I don’t demand even this from those who are not already giants in love. I do not demand gratitude. It would suffice for you to say. ‘I am happy.’ To say this to Me. Not to regard Me as alien to you. To remember that I exist, too. To devote a thought to this Jesus. I would say thanks for you to God—my Father and yours. But you never come. And I could say, ‘I don’t know you.’ But I open my arms and say, ‘Come. Let us weep together.’

“Look. I am in the jails, in the small, depressing cells, sitting on the same plank bed as the prisoner, and I speak to him of a freedom truer than the one beyond those four walls, of a freedom which is no longer afraid of being harmed by sins which should be punished. And yet that prisoner is someone who has betrayed Me, offending my law of love. Perhaps he has killed. Perhaps he has robbed. But he now calls Me. There I am, at his side. The world scorns him. I love him. I called the one who was killing Me and depriving Me of life ‘my friend.’ I can call this unfortunate who comes back to Me ‘my friend.’

“A flame of love, I am close to the sick. Their fevers experience my caress; their sweat, my sudarium; their languors, my arm, which supports them; and their anguish, my word. And yet many are sick because they betrayed Me and my law. They have served the flesh. And the flesh, a mad beast, was destroyed and destroys them, now, even in life. Here I am as well, for I am the Only One who do not grow tired of their malady and watch with them, and suffer with them, and smile at their hopes, and, if the Father has the slightest inclination, I turn them into reality. But if I see that death is decreed, I then take this brother of mine, who is trembling before the mystery of death and calling to Me, and I say, ‘Do not fear. You think it is darkness—it is light. You think it is pain—it is only joy. Give Me your hand. I know death. I experienced it before you. I know that it is an instant and that God supernaturally comes to your aid to deaden the force of the sensory so as not to demoralize the soul in its final struggle. Be trusting. Look at Me. Me alone… There! Do you see? You have crossed the threshold. Come to Me now, to the Father. Do not fear now, either. I am with you. The Father loves those I love.’

“I am in deserted houses. Before they were glad with voices. Death and indigence have passed by. The survivor wanders about alone. Friends have fled. Loved ones are far away, because of work or death. The sun is in the sky, but for the survivor all is darkness. There is peace in the night air, but for the survivor there is no rest. And yet I have often been betrayed in that house, where creatures have been turned into gods. Creatures have been loved idolatrously, in betrayal of my law. But I enter and come to introduce a sunbeam into the darkness, to infuse peace where a storm is. That survivor has called Me…Perhaps absent mindedly… Perhaps without a real will to receive Me. But I go without delay.

“Oh, I ask for nothing but to be with you. Every memory falls of past error when you call Me: ‘Jesus!’

“But do not scourge my Heart! It is already open and bloodless. Do not envenom its wound. And to those who have understood Me in my pain as a betrayed man I say, ‘One of you will betray Me. Give Me your faithful love as a balm.’ And I say this to all. To the saints, my beloved ones as God. To sinners, my beloved ones as Jesus. For sinners, too, for whom I became ‘Jesus’, can medicate this wound.

“Are you Samaritans? I know. But my parable speaks of a Good Samaritan who treats the wounds not treated by the children of the Law who pass by, absorbed in the hurry of serving God. They do not know that God is served more by loving than by performing practices.

“I am the Wounded One languishing on your roads. Marauders assaulted and plundered Me. Marauders: those who unworthily makes use of my sacrifice as God becoming flesh. They plunder Me: by denying my attributes with their multiple heresies. They plunder the Truth because that robe tempts them, for it is radiant. But they do not know that it shines because it has been put on by the one who is a Sun, and in the hands of these, who cover it the slaver of their proud minds, it becomes just another rag. Truth is truth, and it illuminates all things with this light when it is seen in union with God. When divided, it becomes chaotic language. For the Truth is Knowledge and Wisdom, but, when torn away from God, it becomes chaos.

“Medicate Me, even if you are Samaritans. Give Me your oil and wine—the oil is love, and the wine, contrition of your own self. Medicate Me. I do not disdain you. Let the sinful woman who refreshed my weary feet speak to you and say whether I disdain a sinner.

“But never betray Me again. Go and sin no more. I forgive you for everything if everything in you loves Me. Give Me a sincere kiss. My cheek is burning from the kiss of the betrayers. Medicate it with the kiss of faithfulness.

ROMAN NUMERAL THREE

“’Love one another as I have loved you.’

“From the cradle to the cross, from Bethlehem to the Mount of Olives I loved you.

“The cold and indigence of my first night in the world did not keep Me from loving you with my spirit, and, annihilating Myself as the Word to the point of not being able to say, ‘I love you,’ I said these words to you with my spirit, inseparable from that of the Father and working with it in inexhaustible activity.

“The agony of my last night on earth did not keep Me from loving you. On the contrary, it reached the highest peaks of love. On the contrary, it burned in the most intense fire. On the contrary, it consumed all that was not love to the point of squeezing—along with repugnance at sin and the pain of abandonment by the Father--the blood out of my veins.

“What greater love is there than the one able to love when it knows it is hated? The first gesture of my hands was a caress; the last, a blessing. And in the midst of these two gestures—the first arising in the darkness of a winter night, the last in the splendor of a glowing summer morning—thirty-three years of gestures of love, corresponding to as many motions of love. Love in miracles, love in caresses for children and friends, love as a teacher, love as a benefactor, love as a friend, love, love, love….

“And more than human love at the Last Supper. Before being bound and pierced, these hands of mine washed the feet of the apostles, and also of the one whose heart I would have liked to wash, and they broke the bread. And I was breaking my Heart with that bread. I was giving you That. Because I knew I would soon return to Heaven and did not want to leave you alone. Because I knew how easily you forget and wanted you to see yourselves sitting at a single dinner table, around my table, to say to one another, ‘We belong to Jesus!’

“What love is greater than the one able to love those who torture it? And yet I loved you that way. And I was able to pray for you as I died.

“Love one another as I have loved you. Hatred extinguishes the light. Even mere resentment darkens peace. God is peace and light, for God is love. But if you do not love, and love as I have loved you, you cannot have God.

“As I have loved you. Without acts of pride, then. From this Tabernacle, this Cross, and this Heart there emerge only words of humility. I am God, and I am your Servant, and I remain here, waiting for you to say to Me, ‘I am hungry, ‘ to give Myself as Bread to you. I am God, and I expose myself to your sight on wood which was a debasing scaffold, naked and accursed. I am God, and I ask you to love my Heart. I ask you. Out of love for you, since, if you loved Me, you do yourselves good. I am God. With or without your love, I am always God. But you are not. Without my love, you are nothing: dust.

“I want you with Me. I want you here. I want to make your dust blessed light. I want you not to die, but to live, for I am Life and want you to have Life.

“Love one another without selfishness. It would be an impure love, destined to die of illness. Love one another by wanting for others more good than you hope for as regards to yourselves. It is very difficult. I know. But, do you see this Eucharistic Bread? It has made the martyrs. They were creatures like you: fearful, weak, even dissolute. This bread made them heroes.

“In the first point I indicated my Blood to you for your purification. In the third point, to make you saints, I indicate this Table and this Bread to you. The Blood changed you from sinners into just people. The Bread changes you from just people into saints. A bath cleanses, but does not nourish. It refreshed and restores, but does not become flesh in the flesh. Food, on the other hand, becomes blood and flesh—it becomes you yourselves. My Food becomes yourselves.

“Oh, consider! Look at this little child. Today he eats his bread, and he does so tomorrow and the next day and the next. He thus becomes a man: tall, sturdy, handsome. It is his mother that has made him that way? No. His mother conceived, bore, gave birth to, nursed, and loved and loved him. But the little one, if, after the mild, he had received nothing but baths, kisses, and love, would have perished of starvation. That child becomes a man through the adult food he consumes. That man is such because he eats his food every day.

“The same applies to your spiritual self. Nourish it with the real Food which comes down from Heaven and from Heaven brings you all the energies to make you stalwart in grace. Healthy, strong vitality is always good. See how easy it is for a sickly person to be harsh and lacking in compassion and patience. My Food will make you healthy and strong in the vitality of the spirit, and you will be able to love others more than yourselves, as I have loved you.

“For, look, children. I have loved you not as someone loves himself. But more than Myself. To the point that I went to my death to save you from death. If you love this way, you will know God. Do you know what it means to know God? It means to know the taste of true Joy, true Peace, and true Friendship.
    “Oh, the Friendship, Peace, and Joy of God! It is the reward promised to the blessed. But it is already given to those on earth who love with their whole selves.

“Love, to be true, is not a matter of words. It is a matter of deeds. Active, like its source, who is God. Nor does it ever tire of working, even because of the disappointments coming from one’s brothers and sisters. That love is poor which falls like a bird with weak wings when an obstacle wounds it! True love, even when wounded, rises. With its claw and beak, it clambers up, if it can no longer fly, so as not to lie in the shadow and the cold, to be in the sun, the medicine for every malady. And as soon as it is refreshed, it then resumes its flight. And it goes from God to its brothers and sisters and from these to God, an angelic butterfly bearing the pollen of the heavenly gardens to fecundate the earthly flowers and carrying the scents snatched from the humblest flowers to God so that He will receive and protect them.
    “But woe to it if it drifts away from the sun. The sun is my Eucharist, for in it the Father blesses and the Spirit loves, while I, the Word, work.

“Come and take. This is the Food that I ardently ask you to consume.”

ROMAN NUMERAL FOUR

“’If you remain in Me and my doctrine remains in you, you will be given what you ask for.’

“I descend into you and become your food. But, as the Center I am, I breathe you into Myself. You feed on Me, but with greater reason I feed on you. The two hungers are insatiable and continuous. The vine nourishes its shoots. But it is the shoots that make the vine. The water nourishes the seas, but it is the seas that nourish the water; rising again in evaporation to come down once more. You must remain in Me as I remain in you. If separated, you, not I, would die.

“I am food for the spirit and food for thought. The spirit feeds on the Flesh of a God. The essence poured out by God; it can receive food only from what is its matrix. Thought feeds on my Word, which is the Thought of a God.

“Your thought! Intelligence is what makes you resemble God, for intelligence there is memory, intellect, and will, as there is a likeness in the spirit because it is spiritual, free, and immortal.

“Your thought, to be capable of remembering, understanding, and willing what is good, must be nourished by my doctrine. It reminds you of the benefits and works of God, who God is, and what is due God. It brings you to comprehend good and distinguish it from evil. It brings you to want to do good. Without my doctrine you become the slaves of others which are called ‘doctrines,’ but are errors. And, like ships without a compass and rudder, you head for a shipwreck. You depart from the routes. And how can you then say, ‘God has abandoned me,’ when it is you that have abandoned Him?

“Remain in Me. If you do not remain, it is a sign that you hate Me. And my Father hates whoever hates Me, for whoever hates Me hates the Father, since I am one with the Father. Remain in Me. Make the Father unable to distinguish between the branch and the vine, since the branch is so united to it. Make the Father unable to grasp where I end you begin, since the likeness is so complete. Those who love end up taking on the inflexions, phrases, and gestures of their beloved.

“I want you to be as many other Jesus’s. And this is because I want you to receive what you ask for—when fused to Me, you can ask for good things—and not have to experience rejection. And this is because I want you to receive even more than what you ask for, since the Father pours out his treasures upon the Son in a continuous flow of love. And whoever is in the Son enjoys this infinite outpouring, which is the love of God, who rejoices in his Word and circulates in Him. Now I am the Body, and you, the members, and thus the Joy flooding Me and coming from the Father, the Power, Peace, and every other perfection circulating in Me are transfused into you, my faithful ones who are part of Me, inseparable from you here and hereafter.

“Come and ask. Do not be afraid to ask. You can ask for everything because God can give everything. Ask for yourselves and for all. I have taught you to. Ask for those present and those absent. Ask for those of the past, present, and future. Ask for this day of yours and for your eternity, and for both of these in relation to those whom you love.

“Ask and ask and ask. For everyone. For the good, that God may bless them. For the wicked, that God may convert them. Say with Me, ‘Father, forgive them. Ask for health, peace in the family, peace in the world, and peace for eternity. Ask for holiness. Yes, this, too. God is the Holy One and the Father. Along with the life maintaining you, ask Him for holiness through the Strength which comes from Him.

“Do not be afraid to ask. For the daily bread and the daily blessing. You are not entirely a body and not entirely a spirit. Ask for both of them, and it will be granted to you. Do not be afraid to dare too much. I requested my own glory for you; indeed, I have even given it to you so that you will be like Us, who love you, and the world will know that you are children of God.

“Come. Your Father is in this Heart of mine. Enter, that He may recognize you and say, ‘Let there be great celebration in the Heavens, for I have re-encountered a son whom I love.’”

“I have contended you,” Jesus says. “I have continuously spoken Myself. I wanted my Eucharistic Voice to speak. Receive it as my gift. I bless you and all of those who listen to it.”

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:33 am by Poem

Translated by Carl Boch Version of the Holy Hour of Jesus

Jesus the Consolator Carl Bloch

Jesus' Holy Hour

Excerpted from THE NOTEBOOKS 1944 June 14

I.
    Jesus says: "If I do not wash you, you will have no part in My Kingdom."
    You, soul that I love, and all of you that I love, listen. I am speaking to you because I want to spend this holy hour with you. I, Jesus, do not distance you from My altar even if you approach it with a sick soul covered in sores, or enslaved by passions; these same passions that, like vines, bind up your soul and hamper you spiritually in order to deliver you, thus imprisoned, to the power of the flesh and its king, Lucifer.

It’s always Me, Jesus, the Rabbi of Galilee, the one to whom the lepers, the paralytics, the blind, the possessed, the epileptics cried out in loud voices: "Son of David, have pity on me." It’s always Me, Jesus, the Rabbi who offers His hand to the one who is drowning, and tells him: "Why do you doubt Me?" It’s always Me, Jesus, who tells the dead: "Rise and live. I want it. Come out of your death sleep, come out of your tomb and walk," and I return you to the ones who love you.

And who is it who loves you, O My loved ones? Who loves you with true love, love that is not egotistical, love that is not changeable? Who loves you with an unselfish love, not stingy, and whose goal is to give you what He has accumulated for you, while telling you: "Take it! It’s yours. I've done all this for you so that this can be yours and you can profit from it?" Who? The eternal God. And Me, it’s to Him that I bring you. To Him who loves you.

I don't distance you from My altar, because this altar is My flesh, My throne, the dwelling place of the Doctor who cures you of all disease. From here, I teach you to be confident. From here, King of life, I give you life. From here I bend over your illnesses and I cure them with the breath of My love.

I do even more, O children. I come down from this altar and I come towards you. See Me appear at the door of the churches. Few are those who enter them, and even less numerous are those who enter with sure faith. Here I am. Like a figure of peace, I show Myself in your streets, where you pass by overburdened, poisoned, withered by pain, by selfishness, by hatred. I offer you My hands. I can well see that you stagger with fatigue under the enormous stones that you have taken up and that have taken the place of the cross that I had put in your hand to sustain you as the staff supports the pilgrim. See how I tell you: "Enter. Rest. Drink," because I can clearly see that you are exhausted, parched.

But you don't see Me. You pass right by Me, you jostle Me, sometimes by ill will, sometimes from lack of spiritual vision. Sometimes you don't look at Me at all. But you know you are soiled, and you don't dare approach the candor of My Divine Host. But this Candor knows how to be indulgent to you. Learn to know Me, men who distrust Me, because you don't know Me.

Listen. I wanted to leave the Liberty and Purity which forms the atmosphere of heaven and to descend into this prison of yours, into this polluted air, to help you, because I love you. I did more than that: I deprived Myself of My divine liberty and I became enslaved to a mortal flesh. The Spirit of God enclosed in a body, the Infinite closed up in a bundle of muscle and bones, submissive to the voices of this flesh, persecuted by cold and by the sun, by famine, thirst, fatigue. I could have ignored all that. I wanted to know the tortures of man torn from his throne of innocence. I did that in order to love you more.

That still wasn't enough for Me. I wanted--because to be indulgent it is necessary to know what those we treat with indulgence endure--I wanted to experience the assaults on all of your senses in order to know your struggles, understand what kind of underhanded tyranny Satan slides into your blood, understand how easy it is to be hypnotized by this Serpent if we lower, for only a moment, our eyes into his seductive glance, by forgetting to live in the light. The serpent does not live in the light. He hides himself in dim nooks that appear restful but are dangerous. For you the dark recesses are named: women, money, power, egoism, ambition, sensuality. They hide the light that is God from you. In these dark recesses hides Satan. He looks like a necklace, but that's the rope that will strangle you. I wanted to know all of that because I love you.

This still wasn't enough for Me. It would have sufficed but the Justice of the Father would have been able to say to His Flesh: "You knew how to avoid the snare. Man, flesh like You, actually doesn't know how to avoid it. Let him be punished because I can't forgive someone who is soiled." I took upon Myself your stains. Those of the past, those of the present, and those to come. I went beyond the experience of the prophet Job and, more than him, I was submerged in sin's putrid and rotten manure. This happened when, submerged by the sin of the entire world, I didn't dare to raise My eyes to heaven. I groaned under the weight of the anger of God the Father, anger accumulated over the ages, anger conscious of sins yet to come. A deluge of sins on the earth from its beginning to its end. A deluge of curses on the Guilty One. On the Host of Sin.

Oh, men! I was more innocent than the baby a mother kisses after his baptism. And the Most High, on seeing Me, was horrified, because I had become sin. I took upon Myself all the sin of the world. I perspired from disgust. I perspired My own blood because of the disgust caused by this leprosy that I had on Myself who am the Innocent One. The blood caused My veins to burst because of the disgust provoked by this fetid swamp that was covering Me. And to achieve this torture, to press even more of My blood from My heart, to these sufferings were added the bitter pain of the curse. In this hour I was no longer the Word of God: I was the Man. The Man. The Guilty One.

Is it possible I could not understand your dejection and cease to love you because you are dejected? On the contrary, that is why I love you. I have only to remember that hour to love you and call you "Brothers!" But that is not enough to make the Father call you "Sons", and I want Him to call you that. What sort of brother would I be for you if I didn't want you to also be in the paternal Home?

Therefore, I tell you: "Come, so that I can wash you." No one is too dirty, to the point of not being able to be washed by My bath. No one is too clean, to the point of not needing My water. Come, My water isn't ordinary water. There are miraculous sources that heal sores and sicknesses of the flesh. This water is like that because it gushes from My bosom.

Behold the ruptured Heart that gives water that washes and purifies. My Blood is the clearest and cleanest water in creation. With its power it can erase all infirmity and all imperfection. Your soul becomes white again, clean, fit for the Kingdom.

Come. Let Me tell you: "I forgive you!" Open your heart to Me. In it are the roots of all your pain. Let Me penetrate it. Permit Me to undo your bandages. Do your sores disgust you? Lit by My light, they appear to you just the way they are: a swarm of disgusting worms. Don't look at them. Let Me do it. I have a light hand. You will only perceive a caress... and all will be healed. A kiss, a tear... and all will be purified.

Oh, how beautiful you will then be around My altar! Angels among the angels of the Ciborium. My heart will be in the greatest joy. I am the Savior and I scorn no one. I am also the Lamb who loves to wander among the lilies, and loves to let Himself become inebriated by their candor. It is to give this candor back to you that I became incarnate, and that I allowed Myself to be immolated.

Oh, I see how the Father smiles at you and how the Spirit of Love inundates you with His splendors, since the dirt of sin is gone from you. Come to the source of the Savior. May My Blood pour upon the contrite soul. Let one voice, the reflection of Mine, pronounce these words: "I absolve you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!"

II.

"One among you will betray Me."

One among you! Yes, in a proportion of one to twelve, one of you betrays Me.

Each betrayal is more painful than being pierced by a lance. Look at the Humanity of your Redeemer. From head to feet, you can only see wounds. Flagellation makes those who imagine it shake and those who undergo it agonize. But this tortured Me for only one hour. You who betray Me flagellate My Heart and have been doing so for centuries.

I have loved you. I do love you. I understand you. I forgive you. I purify you by using all of My Blood for this purifying cleansing. And you betray Me.

I am the Word of God. In heaven, I am glorious. But I'm not only in this heaven as a spirit. I am also here as Flesh. The flesh has feelings and affections. Why do you want to renew for Me, continually, that gnawing fire which is the presence of a traitor? Is heaven far away? No, My son who betrays Me. I am near you. I am among you. And you burn Me with the fire of your betrayal.

I look around, among the different classes of people, seeking comfort. In each one I meet gazes, but gazes of betrayal. Why do you betray Me? I remain among you so that I can do good for you. Why do you launch venomous snakes against Me? I call you: "My friends." Why do you answer Me : "Accursed?" What have I done to you? Do you know a man who is more patient than I am?

Look. When you are happy, no one abandons you. But if you cry, if your wealth disappears, if a disease makes you contagious, see that everyone backs away. I stay. More than that, I bring you even closer, since it is only then that you actually come. You no longer have anyone with whom to cry and talk, and thats when I remind you of Myself. I don't tell you: "Go away, I don't know you." I could say it, because, in fact, when you were rich, healthy and happy, you never came to tell Me: "I am such, and I thank You."

But no. I don't claim even that on the part of one who isn't a giant of love. I do not claim the "thank you". It would suffice for Me to hear: "I am happy." To hear it from your mouth. To not be a stranger to your world. To know that you remember that I also exist. To know that you think of Me from time to time. It is Me who would say the "thank you" to God for you: My Father and yours. But see, you never come. I could say: "I don't know you." Instead of that, notice that I open My arms to you and tell you: "Come, we will cry together."

Look, I am in the prisons, in the tiny and degrading cells, sitting on the same seat as the convict. I speak to him of a liberty that is more real than the one that is found outside of these four walls, of a liberty that no longer fears being lessened by punishable faults. This convict is nevertheless someone who betrayed Me, by betraying My law of love. Maybe he killed. Maybe he stole. But now he is calling Me. See Me at his side. The world hates him. I love him. I have called "friend" the one who was killing Me and stealing My life. I can call "friend" this unfortunate one who returns to Me.

I am near the sick like a flame of love. In their fever they know My caress; in their sweat My shroud: in their dullness, My arm upholding them: in their anguish, My word. And yet many have become ill because of a betrayal of My divine law. They served the flesh. And the flesh, like a crazy beast lost its way. Now it is causing them to also lose their lives. In spite of that, see Me present as the only one who never tires of their pain. I wake with them. I suffer with them, I smile at their hopes. If the Father wills. I transform their hopes into realities. But if I see that the decree is that they die, behold that I take this brother who trembles in front of the mystery of death, and when he calls Me, I tell him: "Don't be afraid. You think that death is darkness: It is light. You think it is suffering: it is joy. Give Me your hand. I know death. I knew it before you. I know that it’s a matter of an instant, and that God supernaturally helps in reducing the sensory so as to not overpower the soul going through this extreme struggle. Have confidence. Look at Me. Only Me... There! You see? You have crossed over the threshold. Come with Me now to the Father. Don't fear that either. I am with you. The Father loves those that I love.

I am in the deserted house. Not long before, they were filled with joyful voices. Death passed through, or hardship. The survivor goes along by himself. Friends have run. Those who are loved are far away because of work, or else because of death. There is sunshine in the sky, but for the survivor everything is black. There is peace in the night air, for the survivor, there is no rest. They have certainly betrayed Me in this house, by turning creatures into gods. They have loved in an idolatrous fashion and, in doing so, they have betrayed My law. But I come in, and I put a ray of light in the darkness. I put peace where there was a tempest. This survivor has called Me..., perhaps without thinking too much about it..., perhaps without really even wanting Me with him. But I come without delay.

Oh! That's all I ask for, to be with you. All memory of past mistakes falls when you call Me: "Jesus!"

But don't flagellate My Heart. It is already open and empty of all its blood. Do not poison its wound. To those who have understood My sorrow of betrayed love, I say: "One among you will betray Me, give Me your faithful love to comfort Me." And I say it to all. I say it to the beloved saints, as God. I say it to the beloved sinners, as Jesus. Yes, the sinners too, for whom I became Jesus (meaning God saves), can dress this wound.
    Are you Samaritans? I know it. But My parable speaks of a Samaritan with a gentle heart who dresses the wounds that were not touched by the sons of the Law who, pushed by the need to serve God, continued straight ahead. They didn't understand that God is better served by love than by exterior practices.

I am the Wounded One who languishes along your routes. The robbers have assailed Me and plundered Me. The robbers: those who profit unworthily of My sacrifice as God who makes Himself flesh. They plunder Me: this means that with their heresies, they remove My attributes. They plunder the Truth that by its resplendent coat excites their covetousness. Don't they know, the wretches, that this coat shines, yes, but because it is worn by the One who is the Sun? Don't they know that once it is in their hands, this coat becomes a common rag covered with the drool of their proud minds? The Truth is truth, and only when it is attached to God does it enlighten everything with its light. Separated from God, it becomes a language suited for the Tower of Babel. The Truth is both Science and Wisdom at the same time, but, apart from God, it becomes chaos.
    You, even if you are Samaritans, nurse My wounds. Give Me your oil and your wine: the oil, love; the wine, the contrition of yourself. Nurse My wounds. I have no disdain for you. May the sinner who washed and caressed My tired feet tell you if I disdain the sinner.

Never betray Me again. Go and sin no more. I forgive you if in all of you there is love for Me. Give Me a sincere kiss. I feel a burn there where My cheek was touched by the kiss of traitors. Nurse the wound on My cheek with a kiss of loyalty.

III.

"Love one another as I have loved you."

From the cradle all the way to the cross, from Bethlehem all the way to the Mount of Olives, I have loved you.

The cold and the misery of My first night in the world did not prevent Me from loving you with My spirit. Having been lessened, I, the Word, to the point of not being able to say to you "I love you with My lips, I told you these words with My spirit, which is inseparable from that of the Father and works therewith in inexhaustible activity.

The agony of My last night on earth did not prevent Me from loving you. On the contrary, it touched the highest levels of love. It burned in the fiercest fire. It consumed all that was not love to the point of ejecting it all from My veins, along with My blood, the distaste for sin and the sorrow due to the abandonment of My Father.

Is there a love greater than the one that knows how to love even when it is hated? It is in this fashion that I have loved you.

The first gesture of My hands, a caress. The last, a benediction. At the center of these two gestures, where the first was born on a winter night and the last in the splendor of a beautiful summer morning, thirty-three years of gestures of love to express the same number of movements of love. Love in miracles, love in the caresses destined for children and for friends, master's love, benefactor's love, friend's love--love, love, love....
    And love that is more than human, at the Last Supper. These hands that are mine, before being tied and pierced, washed the feet of the apostles, even the feet of the one whose heart I would have wanted to wash, and they had broken the Bread. With the Bread I also broke up My Heart. I was giving you that. I knew that very soon I would return to heaven, and I didn't want to leave you alone. I knew how easy it is for you to forget, and I wanted to give you the chance to see you sitting like brothers around the same table, My table, telling one another: "We are of Jesus!"

Is there a love greater than the one that knows how to love even its torturers? And yet is quite in this fashion that I have loved you. And I was able to pray for you, as I died.

Love one another as I have loved you. Hatred strangles light. Even a simple grudge obfuscates peace. God is Peace. He is light, because He is love. But if you refuse to love as I Myself have loved, you will not be able to possess God.

As I have loved you. Therefore, without pride. This tabernacle which is before you, this cross which is Mine, this Heart which is Mine don't express anything but humility.

I am God, and I am your Servant. I stay here in the hope that you will say: "I am hungry" so that I can thus give you Myself to you as Bread. I am God, and I show Myself to you naked and condemned on a piece of wood that at other times was a symbol of infamy. I am God and I beg you to love My Heart. I beg you. Through My love for you, because if you love Me you do good to yourself. I am God. With or without your love I am always God. But not you. Without My love, you are nothing: dust.

I want to have you with Me. I want to have you here. I want to make of your dust a light of beatitude. I want you to not die, but live because I am Life and I want you to have Life.

Love without selfishness. If you love with selfishness, it would be an impure love, destined to die in sickness. Love one another in a way where you wish others more good than you wish for yourselves. Its very difficult. I know. But, do you see this Eucharistic Bread? It has made martyrs. They were creatures like you: fearful, weak, even vicious sometimes. This Bread made heroes of them.

In the first part, I recommended My Heart for your purification. In this third part, to make saints of you, I am showing you this Table and this Bread of sinners. My Blood has transformed you into just men, My Bread will transform just men into saints. A bath washes everything, but it doesn't nourish. It refreshes, it gives some substance, but it doesn't become flesh within flesh. On the other hand, nourishment becomes flesh and blood; it becomes part of you. My Nourishment becomes part of you.

Oh! Think! Look at a little child. Today he eats his bread and also tomorrow, and tomorrow and again tomorrow. See him now become a man: tall, robust, handsome. Did his mother make him like that? No. His mother conceived him, carried him, gave birth to him, nourished him with her milk and loved him, loved him, loved him. But if the small boy had only received kisses, kisses and love alone, he would have died of starvation. The small boy becomes an adult thanks to the nourishment he eats. The man is thus an adult thanks to the nourishment taken daily.

The same thing applies to your spiritual self. Nourish it with the true nourishment that comes from heaven and gives you the energies necessary for your growth in Grace. Strong and healthy virility is always an advantage. Observe the behavior of someone who is always sickly; observe how easily he becomes harsh, impatient, unpleasant. My nourishment will give you health. It will make you strong and virile in spirit. You will be able to love others more than yourselves, as I did with you.

See, My children, how much I have loved you. Not only as one may love himself, but even more. To the point that I agreed to die in your place, to save you from death. If you love like that, you will know God.
    Do you know what it is to know God? It signifies savoring true Joy, true Peace, true Friendship. Oh, the Friendship, the Peace, the Joy of God! Its the reward promised to the blessed. But it is already given to the one who, on earth, knows how to love with his entire being.

When it is authentic, love is not made only of words. It is also made of actions. Love is active as its source, who is God, is active. Love never tires of being active, even when the behavior of brothers engenders deception. Woe to him who, crashing into an obstacle, falls like a bird with wings that are too weak.

Even wounded, true Love rises. If it can no longer fly, it uses its claws and its beak, but it climbs. It doesn't want to remain in the dark and cold. It wants to be in contact with the sun, a remedy for all ills. As soon as it finds itself reinvigorated, it takes wing again. It shuttles between God and the brothers, and between the brothers and God, like an angelic butterfly that transports pollen from the heavenly gardens to terrestrial flowers to fecundate them and brings to God the collected perfumes of the flowers, even the most humble ones, for God to take them and bless them.

But woe to him who goes away from the sun. The Sun is My Eucharist. In It, the Father blesses you, the Holy Spirit loves you, while I, the Word, act.
    Come, take and eat. This is the nourishment that I recommend for consumption.

IV.

"If you live in Me, and My Doctrine lives in you, you will receive whatever you ask for."

I descend into you and I become your nourishment. But, being the Center that I am, I attract you towards Myself. You nourish yourselves with Me, but for a greater reason I nourish Myself with you. Our two appetites are insatiable and continuous. The vine nourishes the buds. The buds shape the vine. Water swells the oceans, but it is the oceans that give water by evaporating into clouds and descending again in the form of rain. That is why you must remain in Me, as I remain in you. Our separation would bring death, not my death, but yours.

I am nourishment for the spirit and nourishment for the mind. The spirit nourishes itself on the Flesh of a God. All that is an emanation of God can only receive nourishment from God, who is the mold that formed it. Your mind nourishes itself on My Word, which is the Thought of God.

Your own mind! Intelligence is what makes you resemble to God. In intelligence, there is memory, understanding, and also will. As in the spirit there is a resemblance to God in being a free and immortal spirit.
    Your own mind must be nourished by My Doctrine, to be capable of memory, understanding, and will for what is good. My Doctrine reminds you of the kindnesses and the works of God, it reminds you who God is, and what you owe Him. It causes you to understand goodness, and to discern evil. It gives you the will to do good. Without My doctrine you become slaves of other doctrines that carry the name of "doctrine", but are only fables, and, like ships deprived of their rudders and without a compass, you head for a shipwreck. You go off the pre-established course. How, then, can you say: "God abandoned me" if its you who abandoned God?
    Remain in Me. If you do not remain in Me, it means that you hate Me. And My Father will give the same back to you because whoever hates Me, hates the Father, since the Father and I make only one God. Remain in Me. Act in such a way that the Father will not be able to make the distinction between the tree and its branch, because of the sap that unites them and permits them to form one inseparable being. Act so the Father can't determine where I end and where you begin, we are so much alike. Whoever loves ends up by borrowing the expressions, the ways, the gestures of the person who is loved.

I want you to be replicas of Jesus. Because I want you to receive what you ask for, and thus not have to endure any refusals (grounded in Me, you will only ask for good things). I want you to receive the same as what you asked for, because the Father continually pours His treasures of love onto His Son. The one who is in the Son benefits from this continuous outpouring without limit, who is Divine Love that rejoices in His Word and circulates in Him. Now I am the Body and you are the members of the Body. This signifies that the Joy that covers Me and comes from the Father, the Power, the Peace, and all other perfection that circulates in My veins, pours into you, my faithful who have become an inseparable part of Myself, here and in the hereafter.

Come and ask. Don't be afraid to ask. You can ask everything because God can give everything. Ask for yourselves and ask for others. I have shown you how to do it. Ask for those who are present, and for those who are absent. Ask for those who have already passed away, those who are alive now, and those who have yet to be born. Ask for your present time and for your eternity which will come. Apply that to yourselves and to those you love.

Ask, ask, ask. For everything. For the good people so that God will bless them. For the bad so that God will convert them. Say with Me: "Father, forgive them." Ask: health, peace in families, peace in the world, peace for eternity. Ask for sanctity. Yes, also that. God is Holy and He is Father. At the same time as you ask Him for the life that sustains you, ask Him for sanctity. Ask for all of His graces though the Force that emanates from Him.

Don't be afraid to ask. The bread of each day, and the blessing of each day. You are not solely matter, and you are not yet solely spirit. Ask for the former and for the latter, and you will receive.
    Don't be afraid of going too far. For you, I have asked that we partake of the same glory. More than that, I have given it to you, so that you will resemble Us, who love you, and so that the world will know that you are sons of God. Come. In this Heart, which is mine, lives your Father. Enter. So that He may recognize you and say: "Let us rejoice greatly in the heavens because I have regained a son that I loved."

"I wanted to satisfy your request," says Jesus. "It’s always I who have been talking: I wanted to let My Eucharistic Voice speak. Receive it as a gift from Me. I bless you, and with you I bless all those who will listen to it."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:33 pm by Poem

Book 3
    Chapter: The Bread From Heaven

« And who has ever heard God or seen His Face? » ask many who begin to show signs of irritation and scandal. And they conclude: « You are either raving or You are a day-dreamer. »

« No one has seen God except Him Who came from God: He has seen the Father. And I am He.

And now listen to the Creed of future Life, without which no one can be saved.

I solemnly tell you that he who believes in Me has eternal Life. I solemnly tell you that I am the Bread of eternal Life.

Your fathers ate manna in the desert and they died. Because manna was a holy but temporary food and gave life as was required to reach the Land Promised by God to His people. But the Manna Which I am, will have no limit of time or power. It is not only celestial, but divine and produces what is divine: the incorruptibility and immortality of what God created to His image and likeness. It will not last forty days, forty months, forty years, forty centuries. But it will last until the end of Time and will be given to all those who hunger for what is holy and pleasing to the Lord, Who will rejoice at giving Himself incommensurably to men, for whom He became incarnate, that they may have the Life which does not die.

I can give Myself, I can transubstantiate for the sake of men, so that the bread may become Flesh and the Flesh may become Bread, for the spiritual hunger of men, who without that Food would die of starvation and spiritual diseases. But if one eats this Bread with justice, one will live for ever. The bread which I will give is My Body sacrificed for the Life of the world, is My Love spread in the houses of God, so that all loving or unhappy souls may come to the Table of the Lord, and may find solace to their need to be united to God and relief to their sorrows. »

« But how can You give us Your flesh to eat? Who do You think we are? Blood-thirsty beasts? Savages? Murderers? Blood and crime disgust us. »

« I tell you solemnly that man is very often more cruel than beasts, that sin makes men savages, that pride makes them bloodthirsty murderers and that blood and crime will not disgust all the people present here. And also in future man will be the same, because Satan, sensuality and pride make him brutal. Man therefore with greater care must rid himself of the dreadful germs through the infusion of the Holy One. I tell you solemnly that if you do not eat the Flesh of the Son of man and you do not drink His Blood, you will not have Life in you. He who eats My Flesh worthily and drinks My Blood, has eternal Life and I will raise him up on the Last Day. For My Flesh is real Food and My Blood is real Drink. He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood lives in Me, and I live in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live for the Father, so whoever eats Me will live also for Me and will go where I send him, and will do what I want, and will live austerely, as a man, and as ardently as a Seraph, and will be holy, because in order to be able to feed on My Flesh and My Blood, he will abstain from sin and will live ascending and finish his ascent at the feet of the Eternal Father. »

« He is mad! Who can live like that? In our religion only the priest is to be purified to offer the victim. He wants to make us victims of His madness. His doctrine is too painful and his language too hard! Who can listen to Him and practise what He says? » whisper the people present and many are disciples known as such.

Book 5
    Chapter 598 The Passover Supper

Jesus sits down. He does not lie down. He sits as we do. And He says: « Now that the old rite has been accomplished, I will celebrate the new one. I have promised you a miracle of love. It is time to work it. That is why I have longed for this Passover. From now on this is the Victim that will be consumed in a perpetual rite of love. My beloved friends, I have loved you throughout the whole life of the Earth. I have loved you for the whole eternity, My children. And I want to love you till the end. There is nothing greater than this. Bear that in mind. I am going away. But we shall remain for ever united through the miracle that I will now work. »

Jesus takes a loaf still entire and places it on the chalice that has been filled. He blesses and offers both, He then breaks the bread and takes thirteen morsels of it, and gives one to each apostle saying:« Take this and eat it. This is My Body. Do this in remembrance of Me, Who am going away. » He gives the chalice and says: « Take this and drink it. This is My Blood. This is the chalice of the new alliance in My Blood and through My Blood, that will be shed for you, to remit your sins and give you the Life. Do this in remembrance of Me. »

Jesus is very sad. There is no smile, no trace of light, no colour on His face. It is already an agonizing face. The apostles look at Him utterly anguished.
    Jesus stands up saying: « Do not move. I shall be back at once. »

He takes the thirteenth morsel of bread and the chalice, and He goes out of the Supper-room.

Skip a few...

« I have told you everything and I have given you everything. And I repeat. The new rite has been accomplished. Do this in remembrance of Me. I have washed your feet to teach you to be humble and pure like your Master. Because I solemnly tell you that disciples must be like their Master. Remember that, bear it in mind. Also when you are in high offices, remember that. There is no disciple greater than his Master. As I washed you, do the same to one another. That is, love one another like brothers, helping and respecting one another, setting an example to one another. And be pure, to be worthy of eating the living Bread that descended from Heaven, and have the strength, in yourselves and through It, to be My disciples in the hostile world that will hate you because of My Name. But one of you is not pure. One of you will betray Me. My Spirit is deeply perturbed by that… The hand of him who will betray Me is here with Me on this table, and neither My love, nor My Body and Blood, nor My word make him mend his ways and repent. I would forgive him going to My death also on his behalf. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:38 pm by Poem

Book 3
    Chapter: The Bread From Heaven

Summing here the scene, Jesus enters a Synagogue to teach, He chooses Bread from Heaven as subject.

To read carefully and understand. From God's perspective.

Jesus goes to His place, in the friendly synagogue, in which, fortunately, there are no Pharisees today. They have probably already left for Jerusalem in full plumage. And He begins to speak.

« I solemnly tell you: You are looking for Me not to hear Me or because of the miracles which you have seen, but because of the bread that I gave you to eat to your fill and without any expense. That is why three quarters of you were looking for Me, and also out of curiosity and that is why you came from every part of our Fatherland. So there is no supernatural spirit in your quest, dominated by human spirit with its unsound curiosities or at least with childish curiosity, not because it is simple like that of children, but because it is maimed like the intelligence of a dull minded person. And linked to such curiosity there is sensuality and vitiated feeling. Sensuality, as subtle as the demon whose daughter it is, hides behind appearances and seemingly good deeds, and vitiated feeling is simply a morbid deviation of sentiment, and like everything which is "disease" it needs and craves after drugs, which are not plain food, good bread, good water, unadulterated oil, the first milk which is sufficient to live and live well. Vitiated feeling needs extraordinary things to be roused, to feel the thrill of pleasure, the sickly thrill of paralysed people who need drugs to feel the sensation, which beguiles them into believing that they are still healthy and virile. The sensuality that wants to satisfy one's gluttony without work, in this case, with bread which was not hard-earned, but given by God's bounty.

The gifts of God are not common ordinary things, they are special ones. One cannot claim them nor can one become lazy and say: "God will give them to me". It is written: "You shall eat bread moistened with the sweat of your forehead", that is the bread earned through hard work. If He Who is Mercy said: "I feel sorry for these people, who have followed Me for three days and have nothing left to eat and may faint on the way before they reach Hippo on the lake, or Gamala, or any other town", and He provided accordingly, that does not imply that He is to be followed just because of that. I am to be followed for much more than a little bread, which becomes excrement after it is digested. I am to be followed not for the food that fills the stomach, but for that which nourishes the soul. Because you are not only animals, which must browse and ruminate, or grout and get fat. You are souls! That is what you are! Your body is the garment, your being is the soul. It is the soul that lasts. Your body, like every garment, wears out and comes to an end and it is not worth taking care of it, as if it were something perfect deserving every care.

Seek, therefore, what is just to attain, not what is unjust. Endeavour to get not the food that does perish, but that which lasts for eternal life. The Son of man will always give it to you, whenever you want it. Because the Son of man has at His disposal everything that comes from God, and He can give it; He is the Master, the generous Master of the treasures of the Father God, Who has impressed His seal on Him so that no honest eye may be confused. And if you have the food that does not perish, you will be able to do the works of God, having been nourished with the food of God. »

« What shall we do, to work the deeds of God? We keep the Law and respect the Prophets. Thus we are already nourished with the food of God and we do the works of God. »
    « That is true. You keep the Law. Or better still: you "know" the Law. But to know is not to practise. For instance, we know the laws of Rome, but no faithful Israelite puts them into practise, except in those specific cases when he is compelled to do so as a subject. Otherwise, I am referring to faithful Israelites, we do not put into practise the heathen customs of the Romans, although we know them. The Law which you know and the Prophets should, in fact, nourish you with God and make you capable of working the deeds of God. But in order to do so, they should have become one thing with you, like the air you breathe and the food you assimilate, which become your life and your blood. Instead they are like strangers to you, although they belong to your house, just like an object in the house, which is known and useful to you, but will not interfere with your life if it were lost. But try not to breathe for a few minutes, or to go without food for days... and you will see that you cannot live. And that is how your ego should feel in your malnutrition and asphyxia of the Law and Prophets, known to you but not assimilated and thus not all one with you. This is what I have come to teach you and to give you: the juice, the air of the Law and of the Prophets, to give blood and breath back to your souls dying from inanition and asphyxia. You are like children whom a disease has made unable to tell what can nourish them. You have plenty food in front of you, but you do not know that it must be eaten to be changed into something vital, that is, that it must really become part of us, through pure generous loyalty to the Law of the Lord, Who spoke to Moses and the Prophets on behalf of all of you. It is your duty, therefore, to come to Me to receive the air and juice of eternal Life. But that duty presupposes faith in you. Because if one has no faith, one cannot believe My words, and if one does not believe, one cannot come to Me and say: "Give me the true bread". And if you do not have the true bread, you cannot work the deeds of God, because you are unable to do them. So in order to be nourished by God and to work the deeds of God, you must do the basic work, which is: to believe in Him Whom God sent. »

« But what miracles do You work that we may believe that You have been sent by God and we may see the seal of God upon You? What do You do, which the Prophets have not already done, although in a more modest form? Nay, Moses exceeded You, because he fed our ancestors with wonderful food not once, but for forty years. It is in fact written that our forefathers ate manna in the desert for forty years, and it is written that Moses gave them the bread of heaven to eat, as he was able to do so. »

« You are wrong. Not Moses but the Lord was able to do so. And in Exodus we read: "Now I will rain down bread from the heavens. Let the people go out and gather what is sufficient for each day, so that I may test whether the people will follow My law or not. And on the sixth day they will gather twice as much, out of respect for the seventh day, which is the Sabbath". And the Hebrews every morning saw the desert become covered with that "delicate thing that resembles what is pounded in a mortar and is like hoarfrost and coriander seed and has the lovely taste of flour kneaded with honey". So it was not Moses but God who supplied manna. God can do everything. He can punish and bless. He can grant and take away. And I tell you that He always prefers to bless and grant rather than punish and take away.

God, as the Book of Wisdom states, out of love for Moses - who, according to Ecclesiasticus, "was beloved by God and men, of blessed memory, and was made by God the equal of the holy ores in glory, and strong to the terror of his enemies, and was able to work miracles and stop them, and was raised high in the respect of kings, and was His minister before the people, and saw the glory of God and heard the voice of the Most High, and was the guardian of the precepts and of the Law of life and science" - God, I was saying, out of love for Moses, nourished His people with the bread of angels and from heaven untiringly sent them bread already prepared, containing every delight, satisfying every taste. And remember what Wisdom says - as it came from heaven, from God, and demonstrated His sweetness towards His children, it tasted as each eater wished and produced the effects that each person wanted, and was thus useful to babies, whose stomachs are still delicate, and to adults enjoying good appetite and healthy digestions, and to delicate girls and to decrepit old people. And, to testify that it was not the work of man, it overturned the laws of elements, and the mysterious bread, which at sunrise melted like frost, endured fire. Or rather - it is still Wisdom speaking - fire forgot its own nature out of respect for the work of God, its Creator, and for the needs of the just people of God, so that, while it burns to torture, in this case it became mild to assist those who confided in God. Thus by transforming itself in many ways, it served the grace of the Lord, nourishing everyone, according to the will of those who prayed the Eternal Father, so that the beloved children might learn that it is not the reproduction of fruit which nourishes men, but it is the word of the Lord that preserves those who believe in God. In fact it did not consume the sweet manna, as it was able to do, not even when it flared, whereas the mild morning sunshine could melt it, so that men should learn and remember that the gifts of God are to be sought from the very beginning of the day and of life, and that one must anticipate Light to receive them, and rise and pray the Eternal Father at daybreak.

That is what manna taught the Hebrews. And I am reminding you because that duty still lasts and will last for ever. Seek the Lord and His celestial gifts without idling until the late hours of day or of life. Rise and praise Him before the rising sun does, and feed on His word, which consecrates, preserves and leads to True life. It was not Moses who gave you the bread of Heaven, but it was God the Father, and now I solemnly tell you that it is My Father Who gives you the true Bread, the new Bread, the eternal Bread, which descends from Heaven, the Bread of mercy, the Bread of Life, the Bread that gives Life to the world, the Bread that satisfies every hunger and removes all languor, the Bread that gives eternal Life and eternal joy to those who eat it. »

« Give us some of that bread, Lord, and we shall not die. »

« You will die as every man dies, but you will rise to eternal Life, if you feed holily on that Bread, because those who eat it, become Incorruptible. With regard to giving it, it will be given to those who ask My Father for it with pure hearts, upright intentions and holy charity. That is why I taught you to say: "Give us our daily Bread". But those who eat it unworthily, will become swarms of infernal worms, like the baskets of manna kept contrary to instructions received. And the Bread of health and life will become conviction and death for them. Because the greatest sacrilege will be committed by those who place that Bread on a corrupt foul spiritual table and profane it by mixing it with the sink of their incurable passions. It would have been better if they had never taken it! »

« But where is that Bread? How can one find it? What is its name? »

« I am the Bread of Life. You will find it in Me. Its name is Jesus. He who comes to Me will never be hungry again, and he who believes in Me will never be thirsty again, because celestial rivers will flow into him quenching all material ardour. I have already told you. And you have known Me by now. And yet you do not believe Me. You cannot believe that everything is in Me. And yet it is so. All the treasures of God are in Me. And everything pertaining to the earth has been given to Me; thus the glorious Heavens and the militant earth are united in Me and even the expiating and expecting mass of those who died in the grace of God are in Me, because all power has been given to Me and is in Me. And I tell you: everything the Father gives Me, will come to Me. And I will not reject those who come to Me, because I descended from Heaven not to do My will, but the will of Him Who sent Me. And this is the will of My Father, of the Father Who sent Me: that I may lose not even one of those He gave Me, but I may raise them from death on the last day. Now the will of the Father Who sent Me is that whoever knows the Son and believes in Him, will have eternal Life and I may raise him on the Last Day, seeing that he is nourished with faith in Me and is signed with My seal. »

People begin to grumble both inside and outside the synagogue because of Jesus' new hardy words. And the Master, after taking breath, looks with ecstatically shining eyes towards the people who are grumbling more loudly, that is towards the groups in which there are some Judaeans. He resumes speaking.

« Why are you grumbling among yourselves? Yes, I am the Son of Mary of Nazareth, the daughter of Joachim of the house of David, a virgin consecrated in the Temple and then married to Joseph of Jacob, of the house of David. Many of you have known the just parents of Joseph, a royal carpenter, and those of Mary, the virgin heiress of the royal stock. And you thus say: "How can He say that He descended from Heaven?", and you become doubtful.

I remind you of the Prophets who prophesied the Incarnation of the Word. And I remind you that it is a dogma, more for us Israelites than for any other people, that He, Whose name we dare not mention, could not become Flesh according to the laws of mankind, and an impoverished mankind at that. The Most Pure Uncreated One, if He humiliated Himself by becoming Man for the sake of man, could but choose the womb of a Virgin purer than lilies to clothe His Divinity with Flesh. The Bread that descended from Heaven in the days of Moses, was placed in the gold Ark, which supported the Mercy Seat and was Watched over by Cherubim, behind the veils of the Tabernacle. And the Word of God was with the Bread. And it was right that it should be so, because the deepest respect is to be paid to the gifts of God and to the tables of His most holy Word. So what will God have prepared for His own Word and for the true Bread that has come from Heaven? A more immaculate and precious Ark than the gold one, to support the precious Mercy Seat of His pure will to immolate Himself, watched over by the cherubim of God, veiled by virginal purity, by perfect humility, sublime charity and all the most holy virtues.

So? Do you not understand yet that My Paternity is in Heaven, and that, consequently, I come from there? Yes, I descended from Heaven to fulfil the decree of My Father, the decree of salvation of men, according to what He promised at the same moment of condemnation, and He repeated to Patriarchs and Prophets. And that is faith. And faith is given by God to souls of good will. No one, therefore, can come to Me, unless My Father leads him to Me, as although He sees that he is in darkness, He knows that he is craving for light. It is written in the Prophets: "They will be all taught by God". So, that was decided. It is God Who instructs them where to go to be taught by God. Therefore, whoever has heard God speak in the depth of his righteous soul, has learned from the Father to come to Me. »

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:55 pm by Poem

Transubstantiate.

What is the definition?

Jesus tells us what this is so we can understand this incredible thing which God does.  It is still an infinite subject and definition.

"I can transubstantiate for the sake of men, so that the bread may become Flesh and the Flesh may become Bread, for the spiritual hunger of men"

The audience is still without the Holy Spirit who brings to remembrance His words and then translates for us to understand, amplifies.

Some Old Testament Verses that usually are interpreted as the current time of those days.

In reality God is seeing the future present which is in Jesus.  Jesus said He is the Eternally Immolated One from before anything was created.

"And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me all days: and that it may be well with them, and with their children after them."
    [Jeremias (Jeremiah) 32]

"And I will give them one heart, and will put a new spirit in their bowels: and I will take away the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh:"
    [Ezechiel (Ezekiel) 11]

"And I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: because they shall return to me with their whole heart."
    [Jeremias (Jeremiah) 24]

"And they shall know that I am the Lord their God: and I will give them a heart, and they shall understand: and ears, and they shall hear."
    [Baruch 2]

Man was ruined in flesh, dies the death, and stained his soul.  The amount of damage and what was done.  

Jesus spoke of Adam the first man how perfect he was created. And Jesus dais you can not imagine how perfect he was.
    So we who live in imperfection and see and feel touch hear, imperfection it is unfathomable to understand God's perfection.
    We have other thoughts, that keep from seeing. We simply do not know what a perfect man is according to God.

Thus, Jesus was a Man who was perfect and lived with imperfection all around him tiring Himself out to reach imperfected minds and hearts.

And we still don't get it.

Thus with God's aids, we can obtain portions from Wisdom. Depends on how much one loves, and has grown in love. Nurtured their souls.

Thus saints have gone ahead of us. Who took to heart with seriousness, and eradicated all that is human ego and will to obtain true spiritual living.

Jesus says it is sacrifice and penance. The human ego wants everything and now. Doesn't want to sweat and work hard.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:34 pm by Poem

To Maria Valtorta Jesus said write what I tell you and show you.

Several chapters in the Notebooks about the Eucharist.

He said, yes Maria, the Bread which which becomes Food for men is My Heart.

Thus it is said.

When we read the Chapter The Bread From Heaven, we see where, St. John in his gospel gets his words from.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 pm by Poem

How serious is God?  Well read over and over.  

Reverential, respect, on bended knee, humble, we are sinners! Not worthy oh Lord!

So we should see and feel, and all this power, should bring to us the Great Love of God. God loves to no end. Infinite.

God speaks to reprobates as they were still children up to when they die the death and their souls depart and appears before Him for the pre-judgment.

Then on the Final Judgment, God will reprimand the reprobates with a look as they are no longer deserving.

It is high time to turn to God and do as He says, because He does all this for our good.  Live for Jesus!

Never Give Up!

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 pm