Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Today's Church What Is Really Going On Here?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Today's Church What Is Really Going On Here? Empty Today's Church What Is Really Going On Here?

Post by Poem

When we read the Apocalypse or Revelations a book written by God and given to St. John to write for man to read, particularly the chapters relating to the 7 churches or seven areas or seven generations of the same church on earth called 'militant.'

During one generation they are worshiping Satan and his ministers and this continues throughout until one period where they are totally worshiping God and obeying God alone.

One of the periods they are very lukewarm. Where the world has scooped up souls from this churches souls and they are living earthly lives carnally speaking living for their own worth. Why would this occur?  Complacency. They feel God will save the rest and what's this death anyway?  Reasoning has changed, no longer fire to burn in their furnace, they are 'comfortable' and what's wrong with this being comfortable anyway? Who's to tell us what is, and isn't the right way?  Quietism.  Obscurantism is what God calls it. Not active in worshiping God and loving neighbor enough to save them. Not living as saints detached from the world at large. Living again as pagans, having just the form of Religion and not living the Religion. God says, to these lukewarms, he will spew you out of his mouth unless you return to living a life of a saint.

Think and reflect on those saints who died being slain, mutilated for speaking the truth to save souls? How many souls did they save? How were they able to keep the kingdom of God progressing through the generations?  Those slain in circus, eaten by lions, chopped to pieces by men? Burned at the stake?
    And what are you doing being idle?  In comparison as God does compare, our lives to others, your talents are wasted.  They are buried in the sand.  These saints before went allover the world, enduring all manner of hardships.  For what reason is what I say as I look at the world being overrun by demons!  Their works prolonged destruction and today the works are theirs to keep. As the saints today are few and unheard, for the people are lured to glittering necklaces by the Enemy who says:  be your own gods.  The same words he uses over and over but disguised by some alluring thing, a thought, a something that is distracting one from ones mission.  Thus, Satan drags many to the pit, the abyss.  People today are allured by chimeras from Hell as the Master of Hell knows how to allure.  Have to be really a saint these days cutting off what gets allured: The flesh.

So what is going here with the church?  It has been infiltrated over time. Through some slight of words as Satan has done for centuries.  No! You shall not die the death! God knows that in that day you do, you shall be your own gods!  Here eat!

So what happens? He says, Church teaches and the Church says, and the Church does.... not God says, Christ Teaches. See the difference?  They point to something called 'Church'.

I apologize, We are the Church of Christ on earth. Not the church teaches and instructs. It is always what God teaches and instructs.  God called men to Himself to be saved. The Body of Christ are souls not bricks or ideas or 'what the Church teaches'.   See the slight of words, open your eyes, the eyes of your souls before you lose life for good.  The Church as they say really teaches nothing. It is some obtuse abstract foreign thing. Not what Christ teaches.  

Thus, God gave to Maria Valtorta the Life Of Christ in few thousand pages to help souls see the Truth and it is always, Christ's Church. What Christ brought to men to be saved.  

The New Pharisees and the New Saints who battle these New Pharisees.  Read carefully and be led of the Holy Spirit who is the Eternal Evangelizer of souls.  Not by might nor by an army, but by My Spirit says the Lord.

"And he answered, and spoke to me, saying: This is the word of the Lord to Zorobabel, saying: Not with an army, nor by might, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."
    [Zacharias (Zechariah) 4]

God does it all if we let him.  It is always man who listens to the monkey of Hell that leads to error.

If man always listened to God alone, then this world would be a Paradise, where God's Glory reigns.
    The Peace in Heaven, is the Glory of God.

It seems man cannot achieve what God wants and thus have God gloried on earth just as it is in Heaven as per the Our Father.

Jesus said if we believed with absolute faith in the Our Father then things would change.

A strong will is necessary. Who is a great  of this?  Mary of Lazarus, formerly Mary of Magdala.

Strong firm resolute, does not compromise. Then, each Our Father prayer is looked and heard by God as love.
    Then, God acts. Until then, God is waiting.

We must always remember God's words written and God's words given.

There are voices of the Voice of God who his Christ and then there are mimics who dazzle and wazzle --Satanic ones.

Remember the words of Christ given to Maria Valtorta-- Concerning the Antichrist, the earth as Babylon, the Prophetic words which He explained what they are and mean to Maria Valtorta who obeyed Christ to write them down so the future generations can be 'saved'.  Salvation.  It is always about saving mankind from the dregs of Hell.  It will always be this to the last man born of a 'woman.'

What Christ says is non-negotiable, you cannot barter with God. This is called error and your lack of trust and love. No Faith to absolutely believe.  Compromised state. Leads to greater errors. Thus we witness so much imperfection and so much misery which many are not able to see.  They live in a slimed state which is normal to them.  They believe they are unable to be saved and take the lie over truth.  And for many salvation is a non-entity not necessary for we 'choose' our destiny. Yes you do. You choose devoid of God's counsel.
    God's Wisdom, God's Love. Thus eternity of misery awaits those who choose this as their destiny. Free will. Free to choose. We all have this freedom.

Yet, God says there are two Eternal Places of habitation: Heaven and Hell.
    So who made man? Who created the Universe and all there is?
    Can you explain this? Some ideals of how but all points back to One Being who did.
    One Being who made man. One Being that made it all and desires your loving adoration, not as slaves, but as free who love completely and then you will have immeasurable joy and peace. Live with a true conviction gain God to enjoy forever.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:28 pm by Poem

One of the issues that the priesthood over in Rome have concocted, is
    There are no Possessions by Satan. Rather they call it obsessions.
    They refer souls to the world for psychiatric evaluation rather than exorcising them.
    They do not believe Satan possess souls.

They have inducted their own rules. They follow Satan themselves. Tricked by Satan
    as they write it off as some 'phenomenon.'

There were exorcists at one time. But this department is no longer.

They, the main leaders of this cult are part of the Satanic core of clergy.

They have changed many of the commandments around to interpret it their way.
    They call it 'church'.
    They run around doing business other than the Lords.

The Lord told them to save souls, help and aid the Lord in His Mission. It is afterall the Lord's mission which he asks good willed souls to join him in this mission of salvation and caring for the sheep. The sheep belong to the Lord. If a sheep is abused, they have the Lord to answer to as written in the Gospel. Woa to you! He says. Many warnings about taking care of His sheep.

They no longer do this, care for the sheep. They have made themselves above 'God'. The mentality of we're in charge of this 'church.' What the 'church' says. The 'church' teaches.

Well apologies, we are the church at large here. Allover this globe. Most are starving.

Have you done your duty? What is your duty?

Jesus said, He who hears Me, hears the One Who Sent Me.
    Read, study, know the Gospel. To love the Gospel is to love the Lord Jesus.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:33 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter: Last Teachings Before Ascension Day
    Page:

Jesus is speaking:

« In My Church there will always be priests, doctors, prophets, exorcizers, confessors, people who work miracles or are inspired, as is necessary so that peoples may have from the Church what is necessary. Heaven: the Church Triumphant will not leave the Church Teaching all alone, and the latter will assist the Church Militant. They are not three bodies. They are only one Body. There is no division among them, but communion of love and of purpose: to love Charity and enjoy it in Heaven, its Kingdom. And for this reason the Church Militant will have to provide with love for the suffrage's on behalf of that part of it which, already destined to the Church Triumphant, is still excluded from it, because of the satisfactory expiation of faults absolved but not entirely expiated with regard to the Perfect Divine Justice. In the mystic Body everything is to be done in love and through love. Because love is the blood that circulates in it. Assist your brothers who are being purified. As I said that the works of corporal mercy achieve a reward for you, in Heaven, so I told you that also the spiritual ones achieve it for you. And I truly tell you that a prayer for the souls of the dead, that they may enter into peace, is a great work of mercy, for which God will bless you and the souls for whom you have prayed will be grateful. When, at the resurrection of the bodies, you are all gathered before Christ Judge, among those whom I will bless, there will be also those who showed love for their brothers who were being purified, making offerings and praying for their peace. I tell you. Not one of the good actions will be left without fruit, and many will shine brightly in Heaven, without having preached, administered, made apostolic journeys, embraced special states, but only because they-prayed and suffered to give peace to the souls that were being purified, to lead men to conversion. They also, priests unknown to the world, unknown apostles, victims whom God alone sees, will receive the reward of the workers of the Lord, as of their lives they made a perpetual sacrifice of love for their brothers and for the glory of God. I truly tell you that one can arrive at eternal life along many ways, and this is one of them, and it is so dear to My Heart. Have you anything else to ask? Speak up. »

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:44 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter: 634. Farewell And Ascension of the Lord
    Page:

Jesus is speaking:

Do you remember My words of the Last Supper? I promised you the Holy Spirit. Well, He is about to come to baptise you, not with water, as John did with you, preparing you for Me, but with fire to prepare you to serve the Lord, as He wants you to do. So he will be here, within a few days. And after His coming your capabilities will increase immeasurably, and you will be able to understand the words of your King, and do the deeds that He told you to do, to spread His Kingdom all over the Earth. »

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:17 am by Poem

There is always One Church, One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.
    These are comprised of the Faithful and True Believers.

The Instigator and Negator seeks to demolish Christ's Church. Through division.  As The Lord Spoke a divided kingdom, peoples fall.
    Division destroys peace and harmony, unity of oneness. Wars are started that way.

True Believers are fused to the Holy Spirit, just like Jesus as the Man the same. They receive from God.
    They are with no doubt of God. The Holy Spirit is alive and thriving in these.  They are nourished by Grace.

The Church is the Body of Christ and it is not dependent on location nor buildings made of materials of this earth, stones, metal, wood, plastics so on.   But of souls which Christ saved in conjunction with the Faithful Believer's.  Faithful.

The history of Protestantism.  They objected and started their own divisions.  They were divided in thought about the faith. The Gospel was not heeded in some points.  

This happens over and over with the clergy and the lay.  Though they do not agree and do not meet on the same page as written. They live according to the writing, and not according to the 'spirit' of written words used as guide posts, knowledge.  

Not on the same page. Not of the same 'spirit'. The Spirit to listen to and hear is the Holy Spirit.  A true man of God is always led by the Holy Spirit.

Lets then consider the Holy Spirit.
    He gives Seven Gifts, called the Seven Gifts of the Spirit. What are they?

Wisdom
    Intelligence
    Counsel
    Science
    Fortitude
    Piety
    Holy Fear of God
    To then possess for oneself the Holy Spirit. He is to be possessed; one cannot give what one does not possess. This means advice, teachings on life. When a man of God is possessing the Holy Spirit the words are all Spirit. Their focus is heavenly. Their thoughts are heavenly. They speak of the divine words to help souls gain God. That is the mission. The Lord Jesus said to prepare man to this mission of His.

These are handed down over the centuries and is given by Our Lord Jesus Christ. For He was the first One to Have the Holy Spirit, thus He knows fully.  The Lord even said, My Gospel. The Lord even said, to be reborn into Grace. Grace here meaning the Holy Spirit.  Thus when the correct thinking is not fully completed in ones makeup, it is not firmly built and leaves room for great errors to occur and one strays with imperfect instruction base.  Goes of course, the path.

Cornerstones of Virtue: Faith Hope Love. These need to be fully built made to have.  Thus it is the foundation.

Fortitude, temperance, justice, prudence are the other virtues of equally great importance needed.

When a man of God is fully in these and has the Holy Spirit, he is Christ like, lofty, and is always seeing God in spirit. This man of God is a living soul as God had created in the beginning. He is no longer living according to the dictates of the flesh or human will and ego which is contrary to 'living soul' and is not even on the same page.

Thus  we have this mix in the Church Militant.  Souls are on different levels of their spiritual souls growth. They may still be embryonic souls needing instructions. But souls who spend time meditating receive guidance from the Holy Spirit.

Thus those who are, are able to be there for them.
    Just because one got baptized and has started their spiritual buildup doesn't mean they are full. They are young. They do not have ground in experience. They are still growing.  

A soul is delicate and while young are not firm and stable.  Have not come to age as one thinks to be.

Patience.  Love. Good will. One has to walk the faith for years to be firmly built.
    One has to be with others who are firm and walk the faith as Jesus has prescribed.

Jesus is the One God sent to be the guide as Flesh speaking to men who instructed and taught man and advised man of what to do and how to live.

Follow Me doesn't mean according to another's interpretation of follow me.  Follow Me from Jesus means
    to do exactly what He had done. The examples which He left as guide.  His mission was to Save and Redeem to have God's will
    adhered to according to the spirit of the written words. The words as text to have knowledge base which if interpreted by men only is error and leads off the path to more errors.  He said, by the Holy Spirit who will bring to memory all that He had spoken and performed.  To Fuse with. The knowledge then becomes living words which is not text on a page sitting there to be read taken in but morphed, absorbed like food for the human being. It is spiritual food to nourish the soul and give it spiritual thought. When this spiritual food is in conjunction with Sacrament of Eucharist it is more spirit and more life because Jesus is now in you. Assimilation. To assimilate, God gives aid to convert the human heart into spiritual heart and nourishes the soul returning man to 'Origin'.
    Man that is sin, his heart has evil. To convert the poison done to man, God sent Christ to give new hearts. A process of conversion takes place we do not 'see' physically. It is done supernaturally. Carnal man wants to see this process taking place. Biological experimentation. Faith says, God converts me, when I listen and obey Him alone. I believe. So it takes place by repetition, by doing this over and over until God sees that this work of His he's doing creating a son or daughter for Heaven is ready to enter into His Bosom. Eternally alive and thriving, the non-sense and hard work of repetition is over. I can now have God to enjoy in Full.
    I never have to hear the words, evil, I want, all this negating is over.

The living Word of God. Actively living the words of God.  Man does not live on bread alone--material-- but on every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God.  Jesus is the Mouth of God. The Spirit is what is being presented in living words that is alive giving true knowledge to gain the right understanding.  The correct understanding from God's Mouth.

Thus man lives on the very words coming from God's Mouth, words of spirit and life.

Thus the Church here is the repository of the Living Word which should be alive in those who are true believers who speak of God and teach about God. Which is what Christ had done. To lead men to God. To teach only God and his ways.

The world teaches about things the world offers mankind which is not what God teaches. Man uses what God created to sustain life of his body but not his soul. Thus the world is full of their own gods living carnally feeding their human wills and egos. They apart from God's will.   They cannot teach man how to be God's sons and daughters.  They reject and have no knowledge of how to be in God's Will.  

Thus God created through Christ the Church the dispersion point of true Wisdom.
    The Church is wherever there are true believers who remain faithful to it.  
    Man cannot rely on buildings to say this is our church. Man must rely on Christ's words. The Mouth of God.
    Man must be reborn into Grace, which means to come out of error the world is full of. To go back to the world
    to live in its dictates means you cut off, reject God fully. Thus God cuts you off. You are no longer a branch of the Vine.

The Gospel is the Way.  

If you want God and have eternal life, you must follow the instructions. But not with human minds and wills.
    But with spiritual minds and your soul attached to God.  Obeying his words which He gives everything to be able
    to accomplish.  His grace is sufficient.

To be like Adam and the woman who rejected God's command, what God did not want for them, is to fall into error and thus
    lose union.  For God said, to them and they knew. Adam did not go to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, he stayed away.
    He obeyed God. The woman wanted to know and she went.  Thus the woman is severely punished for having lured Adam and then Adam, thought the woman brought to him what is 'good.'  We read the words of Adam in Genesis of that episode what he replied in short. But what really did he say?  The woman brought this knowledge which I thought was good, but was Evil.  I lost my Father and Creator by listening to the woman who was a courier of Satan's words and ways who seduced me by another way which I had not known. The way which leads to the death of my soul.  I no longer have union with God in Grace. The woman whom you created and gave to me I listened. They must have had good bond for Adam to believe her. He must have had a higher love for her on a spiritual plain.  They were living souls who loved each other from their hearts and souls.  A spiritual connection.

These two had a firm bond and union, but she wanted more.  You see, the woman was lured, Adam wasn't to this Tree. He stayed away. She thought to herself, I want to know what this is.  Maybe they had conversed and Adam said go check it out and bring back the results?  

Thus we learn through past mistakes so we do not make the same ones and stay clear of evil.

The Good Book is full of mistakes and errors we can learn from so we can guide. Thus God uses these texts to teach man.

Choose only good always and stay clear of evils traps and snares. Evil is always fishing for new souls to snatch in ocean of the world.

The Conversion is a process of metamorphosis. Evolution of the soul. Evolving the soul. God places souls in the mud to create new being called 'Man.'

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 pm