Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Secret To Receiving

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Secret To Receiving  Empty The Secret To Receiving

Post by Poem

Book 5 Lazarus's Resurrection

« Father! I thank You for hearing Me. I knew that You always hear Me. But I said so for those who are present here, for the people surrounding Me, that they may believe in You, in Me, and that You have sent Me! »

The first part to receiving: Father! I thank you for hearing Me.
    The second is: Father, if it is in accord with your will.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:26 am by Poem

Book 5 Lazarus Resurrection

Jesus has raised Lazarus, confronts a member of the Sanhedrin.

Jesus seems to see no one but Lazarus, but in actual fact He observes everything and everybody and when He sees with what furious gestures Sadoc, Helkai, Hananiah, Felix, Doras and Cornelius and others are about to go away, He says in a loud voice: « Wait a moment, Sadoc. I want to have a word with you, with you and your friends. »

They stop with the sinister look of criminals.

Joseph of Arimathea makes a gesture as if he were frightened and beckons to the Zealot to restrain Jesus. But He is already going towards the rancorous group and is already saying loud: « Sadoc, is what you have seen enough for you? One day you told Me that in order to believe, you and your peers needed to see a decomposed dead body be recomposed and in good health. Are you satisfied with the rottenness you have seen? Can you admit that Lazarus was dead and that now he is alive and healthy, as he has never been for many years? I know. You came here to tempt these people, to increase their grief and their doubt. You came here looking for Me, hoping to find Me hiding in the room of the dying man. You did not come with feelings of love and with the desire to honour the deceased man, but to ensure that Lazarus was really dead, and you have continued to come rejoicing all the more as time went by. If the situation had evolved as you were hoping, as you believed it would evolve, you would have been right in exulting. The Friend Who cures everybody, but does not cure His friend. The Master Who rewards everybody's faith, but not the faith of His friends in Bethany. The Messiah powerless against the reality of death. That is what was making you exult. Then God gave you His reply. No prophet had ever been able to put together what was decomposed, in addition to being dead. God did it. That is the living witness of what I am. One day it was God Who took some dust and made it into a form and He breathed the vital spirit into it and man was. I was there to say: "Let man be made in our own image and likeness". Because I am the Word of the Father. Today, I, the Word, said to what is even less than dust, I said to rottenness: "Live", and decomposition was recomposed into flesh, into wholesome, living, breathing flesh. There it is looking at you. And to the flesh I joined the spirit that had been lying for days in Abraham's bosom. I called him with My will, because I can do everything, as I am the Living Being, the King of kings to Whom all creatures and things are subject. What are you going to reply to Me now? »

He is in front of them, tall, ablaze with majesty, really Judge and God. They do not reply.

He insists: « Is it not yet enough for you to believe, to accept what is ineluctable? »

« You have kept but one part of Your promise. This is not the sign of Jonah… » says Sadoc harshly.

« You shall have that one as well. I promised it and I will keep My promise » says the Lord. « And another person, who is present here, and is waiting for another sign, shall have it. And as he is a just man, he will accept it. You will not. You will remain what you are. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:38 am by Poem

Book 5 Lazarus Resurrected

Jesus has turned his attention to another member of the Sanhedrin:

He turns round and sees Simon, the member of the Sanhedrin, the son of Elianna. He gazes at him. He leaves the previous group and when He is face to face with him, He says in a low but incisive voice: « You are fortunate that Lazarus does not remember his stay among the dead! What have you done with your father, o Cain? »

Simon runs away with a cry of fear that he changes into a howl of malediction: « May You be cursed, Nazarene! » to which Jesus replies: « Your curse is rising to Heaven and from Heaven the Most High throws it back at you. You are marked with the sign, you wretch! »

He goes back to the groups that are astonished, almost frightened. He meets Gamaliel who is going towards the road. He looks at Gamaliel, who looks at Him. Jesus says to him without stopping: « Be ready, rabbi. The sign will come soon. I never lie. »

The garden slowly becomes empty. The Judaeans are dumbfounded, but most of them are bursting with wrath. If glances could reduce one to ashes, Jesus would have been pulverised a long time ago. They speak and discuss among themselves while going away, and they are so upset by their defeat that they are unable to conceal the purpose of their presence here under the hypocritical appearance of friendship. They go away without saying goodbye to Lazarus or to the sisters.

Some remain behind as they have been conquered to the Lord by the miracle. Among them there is Joseph Barnabas, who throws himself on his knees before Jesus worshipping Him. Another one is Joel of Abijah, the scribe, who does the same thing before departing. And there are others as well, whom I do not know, but they must be influential people.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 am by Poem

Book 5 Lazarus Resurrected

Jesus looks about Himself. He sees smoke and flames at the end of the garden, towards the sepulchre. All alone, standing in the middle of a path Jesus says: « Rottenness that is being destroyed by fire… The rottenness of death… But no fire will ever destroy the corruption of hearts… of those hearts… Not even the fire of Hell. It will last for ever… How horrible!… Worse than death… Worse than putrefaction… And… But who will save you, o Mankind, if you love so much to be corrupt? You want to be corrupt. And I… I have torn a man from his sepulchre with one word… And with a multitude of words… and a multitude of sorrows I shall not be able to tear away from sin man, men, millions of men. » He sits down and with His hands He covers His face dejectedly…

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:46 am by Poem

Book 5

Jesus comments after the chapter on Lazarus' Resurrection:

23rd March 1944.

Jesus says:

« I could have intervened in time to prevent Lazarus' death. But I did not want to do that. I knew that his resurrection would be a double-edged weapon, because it would convert the righteous-minded Judaeans and would make the non-righteous-minded ones even more rancorous. The latter, because of this final blow of My power, would sentence Me to death. But I had come for that and it was now time that that should be accomplished. I could have gone at once, but I needed to convince the most stubborn incredulous people by means of a resurrection from advanced rottenness. And also My apostles, destined to spread My Faith in the world, needed a faith supported by miracles of the first magnitude.

There was so much humanity in the apostles. I have already said so. It was not an insurmountable obstacle, on the contrary it was a logical consequence of their condition of men called to be My apostles when they were already grown-up. The mentality, the frame of mind of a person cannot be changed between one day and the next one. And, in My wisdom, I did not want to choose and educate children bringing them up according to My thought to make them My apostles. I could have done that, but I did not want to, lest souls should reproach Me for despising those who are not innocent and should justify themselves with the excuse that I also had made it clear that those whose characters are already formed cannot change. No. Everything can be changed if one is willing. In fact I turned cowardly, quarrelsome, usurious, sensual, incredulous people into martyrs, saints and evangelizers of the world. Only those who did not want, did not change.

I loved and still love little and weak people - you are an example - providing they are willing to love and follow Me, and I turn such "nonentities" into My favourities, My friends, My ministers. I still make use of them, and they are a continuous miracle that I work to lead others to believe in Me, and not to kill the possibility of miracles. How languishing that possibility is at present! Like a lamp lacking oil it is in the throes of death and it dies, killed by the scanty or lacking faith in the God of miracles.

There are two forms of insistence in requesting a miracle. God yields to one with love. He turns His back disdainfully to the other. The former asks, as I taught to ask, without lack of confidence and without tiredness, and does not admit that God may not grant the request, because God is good and who is good grants, because God is powerful and can do everything. That is love and God hears those who love. The latter is the overbearingness of rebels who want God to be their servant and to lower Himself to their wickedness and to give them what they do not give Him: love and obedience. This form is an offence that God punishes by denying His graces.

You complain that I no longer work collective miracles. How could I work them? Where are the communities that believe in Me? Where are the true believers? How many true believers are there in a community? Like surviving flowers in a wood burnt by a fire I can see a believing spirit now and again. Satan has burnt the rest with his doctrines. And he will burn them more and more.

I beg you to bear in mind My reply to Thomas, as a supernatural rule for yourselves. It is not possible to be My true disciples if one cannot give human life the importance it deserves: a means to conquer the true Life, not an aim. He who wants to save his life in this world will lose eternal Life. I have told you and I repeat it. What are trials? Passing clouds. Heaven remains and is waiting for you after the trial.

I conquered Heaven for you through My heroism. You must imitate Me. Heroism is not laid aside exclusively for those who are to suffer martyrdom. Christian life is perpetual heroism because it is a perpetual struggle against the world, the demon and the flesh. I do not compel you to follow Me. I leave you free. But I do not want you to be hypocrites. Either with Me and like Me, or against Me. You cannot deceive Me. No, I cannot be deceived, and I do not form alliances with the Enemy. If you prefer him to Me, you cannot think that you can have Me as your Friend at the same time. Either him or Me. Make your choice.

Martha's grief is different from Mary's because of the different psyche of the two sisters and because of their different behaviour. Happy are those who behave in such a way as to have no remorse for grieving one who is now dead and can no longer be comforted for the sorrow caused to him. But how much happier is he who has no remorse for grieving his God, Me, Jesus, and is not afraid of the day he will have to meet Me, on the contrary he pines for it, as for a joy anxiously dreamt of for a whole lifetime and at long last achieved.

I am your Father, Brother and Friend. So why do you offend Me so often? Do you know how long you still have to live? To live in order to make amends? No, you do not know that. So act righteously hour by hour, day by day. Always righteously. You will always make Me happy. And even if sorrow comes to you, because sorrow is sanctification, it is the myrrh that preserves you from the putridity of sensuality, you will always be certain that I love you - and that I love you also in that grief - and you will always have the Peace that comes from My love. You, My little John, know whether I can comfort one also in grief.

In My prayer to the Father there is repeated what I said at the beginning: it was necessary to rouse the opacity of the Judaeans and of the world in general by means of a main miracle. And the resurrection of a man who had been buried four days and had gone down into the tomb after a long, chronic, disgusting well-known disease is not an event that can leave people indifferent or doubtful. If I had cured him while he was alive, or if I had infused the spirit into him as soon as he had breathed his last, the acridity of enemies might have raised doubts on the entity of the miracle. But the stench of the corpse, the putrefaction of the bandages, the long period in the sepulchre left no doubts. And, a miracle in the miracle, I wanted Lazarus to be freed and cleaned in the presence of everybody so that they could see that not only life but also the wholesomeness of the limbs had been restored where previously the ulcerated flesh had spread the germs of death in the blood. When I grant a grace I always give more than what you ask for.

I wept before Lazarus' tomb. And many names have been given to My tears. In the meantime you must bear in mind that graces are obtained through grief mixed with unfaltering faith in the Eternal Father. I wept not so much because of the loss of My friend and because of the sorrow of the sisters, as because three thoughts that had always pierced My heart like three sharp nails surfaced then, more lively than ever, like depths stirred up.

The ascertainment of the ruin that Satan had brought to man by seducing him to Evil. A ruin the human punishment of which was sorrow and death. Physical death, the symbol and living metaphor of spiritual death that sin causes to the soul, hurling it into infernal darkness, whereas it was destined, like a queen, to live in the kingdom of Light.

The persuasion that not even this miracle, worked almost as a sublime corollary to three years of evangelization, would convince the Judaic world of the Truth of which I was the Bearer. And that no miracle would in future convert the world to Christ. Oh! How grievous it was to be so close to death for so few!

The mental vision of My imminent death. I was God. But I was also Man. And to be the Redeemer I was to feel the weight of expiation. Therefore the horror of death and of such a death. I was a living healthy being who was saying to himself: "I shall soon be dead, I shall be in a sepulchre like Lazarus. Soon the most dreadful agony will be my companion. I must die". God's kindness spares you the knowledge of the future. But I was not spared it.

Oh! believe Me, you who complain of your destiny. None was more sad than Mine, because I always clearly foresaw everything that was to happen to Me, joined to the poverty, the hardships, the bitterness that accompanied Me from My birth to My death. So, do not complain. And hope in Me. I give you My peace. »

--------------------

[undated]

Marginal notes on Lazarus' resurrection and in connection with a sentence of St. John. Jesus says:

« In the Gospel of John, as it has now been read for ages, there is written: "Jesus had not yet come into the village of Bethany" (John 9, 30). To avoid possible objections I wish to point out that, with regard to this sentence and the one of the Work which states that I met Martha a few steps away from the fountain in Lazarus' garden, there is no contradiction of events, but only a discrepancy of translation and description. Three quarters of the village of Bethany belonged to Lazarus. Likewise a large part of Jerusalem belonged to him. But let us speak of Bethany. As three quarters of it belonged to Lazarus, one could say: Bethany of Lazarus. So the text would not be wrong even if I had met Martha in the village or at the fountain, as some people wish to say. In actual fact I had not gone into the village, to prevent the people of Bethany, who were all hostile to the members of the Sanhedrin, from rushing towards Me. I had gone round the back of Bethany to reach Lazarus' house, which was at the opposite end with respect to one who entered Bethany coming from En-shemes. So John rightly says that I had not yet entered the village. And equally right is little John who says that I had stopped near the basin (fountain for the Jews) already in Lazarus' garden, but still very far from the house. One should also consider that during the period of mourning and uncleanness (it was not yet the seventh day after Lazarus' death) his sisters did not leave the house. So the meeting took place within the enclosure of their property. Note that little John states that the people of Bethany came into the garden only when I had ordered the stone to be removed. Previously the people of Bethany did not know that I was in Bethany, and only when the news was spread they rushed to Lazarus' house. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:18 pm by Poem

Contrast in hearts--condition Pharisees vs Jesus Christ

The contrasting of Doctrines and how a Doctrine can be observed and believed because of Evil that works to negate, twist, mutilate, Truth.

How one thinks of God and the condition with which man has.

The Pharisees despised Jesus from the day Jesus began His ministry. For Jesus spoke truth.

The view we do not see well today and is obscured quite often is the root of the conflict.
    To ‘know’ the root of the conflict. Or we forget and think on the results rather than the meat of the problem. The root is always the necessary portion. The How it began. Thus, the Holy Spirit leads us to know the roots of them so we can understand and make decisions that are wise and avoid. To know without having participated. Wisdom. Knowledge and understanding in depth as much as we need to know for our good. Not our demise. Those who do not listen well, end up participating in the wrong ways.

Jesus said: I will bring and do bring into family’, division, the stone of contradiction, i.e., in society—man is born of a woman impregnated by a man—how we forget this truth as we grow in age.

Lack of loving respect for our elders and parents; the due respect here. Evil should not be adhered to ever. We cannot side with the evil to doing evil deeds and acts. For in doing so means to become an accomplice of Satan. We lose kindness, meekness, humility, generosity, understanding for vices of the opposites of these virtues. Destruction happens, as the rain falls on the earth to nourish it, so does grace to nourish the good that is in man. The good becomes negated for evil deeds and makes man more evil in doing harm first to himself and then to his neighbors (meaning anybody else in society).

The Negation used the fallen state of man to advance his evil upon man. A trap is there like a latch, a trapping latch, which flips and blocks the graces from entering into the good portion in man starving it and feeding the evil in man. Jesus taught that in man is a well of good and evil, and to immolate his evil will in order for the good to arise and be full in bloom. Immolate means to eradicate it rip it out. Farmers turn the dirt for the next crop to be planted. They immolate and cut the earth ridding of deadened state. Nourish. Below the surface are nutrients from the previous crop that nourishes the earth below the surface. A few
    inches, centimeters, meters downwards. Seeps down. It is like this for man as well, his heart and soul, his mind. On the surface are the dead things which needs to be removed for the fresh.

The contradicting stone. The dividing stone. The Stone which brings, and divides men and women on earth according to what they believe, faith, trust.

The Cornerstone of the Church. [Ephesians 2] [1 Peter 2:6] [Isaiah 28]

God is the builder of the Church; Father Son Holy Spirit. It is always God’s work which we should recognize from the beginning. For who can make man? The earth? The stars? The Planets? And who can create love? Who can create from nothing?

God wants good brick, perfect bricks. Satan is a bad brick along with those in Gehenna to this day. Shiloh, Hell, the Abyss of Desolation and absolutely no love, no light, no sunshine, no trees, no oceans, no stars—just fire and ice and demons and demon’s beasts.

The Pharisees wanted real proof, of Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus had so far raised a few of those who had died and were dead only a day, several hours and not days or weeks: those who had become decomposed. They wanted to see if Jesus could raise those who had decomposed bodies. To recall the soul into a decomposed body and fully healing the decomposition and mutilation. The Pharisees had accused Jesus of only being able to raise a dead body when it was still in the just dead state, not yet decomposed. A few days or hours after the soul had departed. In actuality the Pharisees hated Jesus and whatever miracle Jesus had performed due to faith and good will given to man by God. The catch phrase here is: God, Given by God.

Jesus is many things coming from God for the benefit of Mankind. The ANTIDOTE The CURE
    The CONDUIT The MEDICINE. The Scientists and those who are not believers truly in the Divine One, the Providence, the Life, listen only to Satan through other men who do not believe in the DIVINE ONE, the Providence, the Life.

The soul is really an integral part of the flesh and vice versa. We can live in the flesh even when mortified by cancerous diseases, dead limbs, and so forth because of the soul. Have some in some functioning way. It is not yet gone.

Jesus and the Pharisees is likened to God and Lucifer in conflict.

God is love, Satan is hatred. Total opposites.

Love is kind and seeks humbly good souls that are tender, kind, generous and understands the deep things of union.

The world of man lives in the state of Sin, which is Proud, because it does not seek to love and be loved, is not humble, generous, kind, each seeking to be its own king and queen. Their own ‘gods’ apart from the rational.

God grants to man a rational mind; it can reason and comprehend. It is limited if it is in the dead state, it is not illuminated by Grace, the Divine One, the Providence, the Almighty the All.

God is Light. In the Light comes Wisdom.

The Blood and Sacrifice of Christ is necessary for man to gain back Light to have Wisdom. To be cleansed of the putridity of Sin instigated by Satan. To come back into the Light and be in ‘union’ with God. This is the main point here of the Gospel. Without having God in man alive and thriving, there is contradictions, conflicts, and the enemy who trashes crunches man, annihilates man, destroys mans, making ruins. Chaos, dysfunction, disturbances, shipwrecks.

Negated man, has no peace and lives in the smallness of his thoughts, single minded and not wide eyed taking the 360-degree view, observance. He can only see in front of his nose. And not even that on most days, cluttered minds, fogginess. Takes some time to get worked up.
    Has to be led in succession to build and then loses focus. Whereas Grace restores the mind and memory and sharpens the focus to remain and expand to see like eagles. The eagle story of Jesus is quite eye opening to give us a true definition of what it means to be able to see in the mind. The All sees infinity in one line and along this line is all the thoughts and he knows them all.

The problem with man is he puts himself on the pedestal as did Lucifer. No! I will not recognize you anymore. I myself am ‘god.’ I will do as you do. You have all this because of me. This is arrogance and pride supreme, the ultimate maximum. Once you start on this path, you are done.

This is how the Pharisees were and today even many more exist, many thousands in the different categories within the society of this earth, born from a woman.

Satan destroys, honor, respect, goodness, kindness, generosity, and many things that are good and loving, all the attributes of love and the qualities of love. Kills it, thus death happens; Negates Life. Caput done finished over, never to gain life again once totally converted to the evil. While man is still living and breathing as Jesus has stated, man has all the time to convert from evil to good.

The Pharisees were blind bats. [Matthew 23-26]

Bats travel in darkness in the night and we who are still with the Stain of Sin, held hostage by Sin, in darkness. Jesus came to teach, guide, deliver man from captivity, to give sight to the blind, to set free giving liberty we who are bruised and poisoned by Evil, Serpent, the Devil, Satan. Satan takes the credit; man listened to the accomplice and ate the poisonous fruit.

We have a way out and do we succeed? Some do, many do not, but the Disma Factor is still on.

Come out my people, you are being held captive, Babylon, Darkness, Sin, Satan. Come out, be healed, be delivered.

Peace Be With You Always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:15 pm