Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Secret which shouldn't be but is, to Virtuous Holy Living

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4117

A Secret which shouldn't be but is, to Virtuous Holy Living Empty A Secret which shouldn't be but is, to Virtuous Holy Living

Post by Poem

Poem of the Man-God
    Book: 4
    Page: 169
    Chp:

Jesus says:

Thus, in my condition of Man-God I gain those merits which I could not have gained if I had remained God. And through them, which are infinite, because of the manner in which I gain them, because of the divine Nature joined to the human nature, because of the virtues of Charity and Obedience, with which I put Myself in condition to deserve them, because of Fortitude, Justice, Temperance, Prudence, because of all the virtues which I put in My heart to make it acceptable to God, My Father, I will have infinite power, not only as God, but also as Man, Who sacrifices Himself for the sake of everybody, that is, Who reaches the extreme limit of Charity. It is sacrifice which gives merit. The greater the sacrifice, the greater the merit. A complete merit for a complete sacrifice. Perfect merit for a perfect sacrifice. And it may be used according to the holy will of the victim, to whom the Father says: "Let it be as you wish!", because the victim has loved both God and his neighbour measurelessly. I tell you. The poorest man can be the richest and benefit countless brothers, if he can love to the extent of sacrifice. I tell you: even if you did not have a crumb of bread, a glass of water, a ragged garment, you can always help. How? By praying and suffering for your brothers. Help whom? Everybody. In which way? In a thousand holy ways, because if you can love, you will be able to act, teach, forgive, administer as God does, and to redeem, as the Man-God redeems. »

First condition:

Put the virtues which is above into your own 'heart' as this makes you acceptable to God the Father. Amen.

Second condition:

Sacrifice, By praying and suffering for your brothers. Help whom? Everybody. In which way? In a thousand holy ways, because if you can love, you will be able to act, teach, forgive, administer as God does, and to redeem, as the Man-God redeems. »

Jesus says, a saint is one who obeys plus fidelity to God. Two things: Obedience and Fidelity. These two lead to Love.

God is Love, therefore there are thousands of ways to reach love and work in charity.

Everything is to be done with charity, in both material and spiritual events or tasks or 'to do's.' Amen.

Love then is the perfection with which we strive.

Remember also, what Jesus said to Maria about being humanly perfect vs. spiritually imperfect. The latter are 'stars' and the former are 'hazes.' Because the latter 'loved.' While the former produced 'cold-heat,' no warmth to Jesus' Heart. Supernatural Love then, warms God's Heart.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 am by Poem

Therefore, God does not merit anything, because:

« Your reply is and is not correct. The merits of God are infinite, you say. Everything is infinite in God. But God does not have any merits in the sense that He has not merited. He has attributes, virtues of His own. He is He Who is: Perfect, Infinite, Almighty. But to merit, it is necessary to do something, and with effort, superior to our nature.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 am by Poem

For instance, to eat is not a merit. But to eat frugally can become a merit, if we make real sacrifices, in order to give to the poor what we save. It is no merit to be silent. But it becomes a merit if we are quiet instead of retorting an insult. And so forth. Now, you know that God does not need to make any effort, because He is Perfect, Infinite. But the Man-God can make an effort by humiliating His infinite divine Nature within human limitations, by defeating human nature, which is not absent or metaphorical, but real, in Him, with all its senses and feelings, with its possibility of suffering and dying, with its free will. No one loves death, particularly when it is painful, untimely and undeserved. No one loves it. And yet, every man must die. So man ought to look at death with the same calm with which he sees every living being come to an end. Well, I force my Humanity to love death. Not only. But I chose life to be able to have death. For the sake of Mankind.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 pm