Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What It Means To Love Adore Worship God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What It Means To Love Adore Worship God Empty What It Means To Love Adore Worship God

Post by Poem

First of all lets clear the air.

Worship.  Means many things to many, what they think it may be for their lessons are built upon false ones, the human and the satanic influence of 'worship'.

To worship God means to appreciate, to be thankful, to be kind and generous.  To always think of them.  That's what love does. It thinks of the one they love freely. From a generous and free heart and mind, that loves.  Loving adoring worship. High esteem. A grandeur of greatest importance. The Creator of Life. Humble, meek, and thankful, appreciating with high esteem. What an grateful loving humble ant would say to Mountain that spans upwards endlessly, that fills the sides to no end.

To have that in ones heart, soul, mind. I love.

Therefore God is Love, God is Life, God is About life and living life in peace.

To have peaceful serene love that actually sets one free to love.  

A kind generous heart that loves.

Like children who appreciate their kind parents, the life of these kind souls that love each other there is nothing better than having a truly honest, modest union.  These are loving one another. It may not be perfect, but loving each other simply covers all the imperfections because you love.  Love covers all imperfections when loved completely and fully.  It doesn't see the imperfections, it notices their actions.  They simply love.

That is the quest to perfection and it is done by loving.

God simply is seeking souls to love Him as His loves greater than 100000000000 millions combined. There is no measuring of God's Infinite Love.  He simply loves.  He is generous, kind, caring.  But as God is teaching and rearing his children down here, he expects for us to use free will, intelligence, reasoning, to achieve and be just, merciful, compassionate, kind, understanding, meek, humble, prudent, tempered, faithful, pure.  Whatever is good, pure, and of goodness, lovely, beautiful, the purity of heart and mind.  

Sin corrupted the purity of the soul, as well as the perfect heart.  It destroyed it. Whap! Done.  So once destroyed and in ruins, shambles, it is pieces spread around.  

Sweep it up, toss it out and what is left but cracked foundation and towers and marble pillars destroyed.  They came tumbling down.  

In the Old Testament, we read that the Temple was destroyed and had to rebuilt.  Then we read that in New Testament the Temple was again destroyed no brick standing.  This is what happens when Sin ravaged man's temple, his Heart.  Shambles.  

Over time these destroyed hearts were helped by God to rebuild man's temple his heart.

Generations.  Then came Jesus Christ as 'Donor' of a new heart, new mind, new thoughts, new character, newness to the old wretched destroyed hearts that did not have the power to become perfect, the graces of a newness.  With Christ, we are able to get new hearts, new thoughts, new minds, new souls --recreated ones through metamorphosis, transubstantiation which only God can accomplish.  We are given the way out of death.

When Christ is talking death, he means death not some esoteric obtuse left upside down angle--'Death'.  Death is Satan, his death is the gift of Sin to man.  Yes, Satan gives bad gifts, the ones that kill in every facet, kill your dreams, kill your friendships, kill your goals, kill your ideas, kill livelihood, kill your hopes, your love, your faith, everything he comes to kill, which means put an end to it. He comes to end man in everyway possible through false giving.  Through false promises. Through falsehoods. The world is under the siege of this 'spirit.'  Illusions of grandeur are painted in minds, hearts, dreams, goals, he uses you and you and you promising grandeur, be somebody famous, celebrity in front of many other humans. To elevate in the wrong way.  He comes to puff up, smoke screen, oh..... such and such.  These are short lived.  You die a wretch and end up in Hell a wretch forever abusing yourself for having been seduced by this monkey.  Lost forever, think about your eternity.
    Too busy really being duped for today by the monkey who puffs up with 'straw'. Straw doesn't nourish.  Straw is everywhere in the world. You don't feel fulfilled, something is awry, something is missing, hm... what can it be?  I thought this would be everything!

Those are the illusions granted, they never fulfill.  You are left empty with material things, your heart and soul are never fulfilled.  That is the grandeur.

God is necessary to fulfill the heart and the soul with His Love.  Love is the fulfilling of the Laws of God.  As one traverses the Ether of God in the union of God, with the Love, love becomes more and more a grandeur of perfection.  Love. Only God can do this. He created man to be filled with 'Love' which is God. The Being of Love, the Science of Love is God, he grants Wisdom. Wisdom of God is the teacher, the Word and Wisdom of the Father is Jesus Christ the Word of the Father, The Son of the Father, and God and Man. Amazing. This is beyond our comprehension.  God is unfathomable to comprehend fully, he remains as such.

He grants life, gives life, and says, learn how to love from Me.   First you must ask for love and Wisdom to teach, light to disperse, union with Me I am Love.  Become love yourselves.

Learn the true power, that is Love. Love created everything you see and do not see.

Love says, evil is no go and will never be allowed to enter into My Presence, My Abode, My Bosom, My Universe, it remains in the boundaries I placed and is limited by Me for your good.

Jesus explains to Maria that if this Evil monster were to really be unleashed, it would ravage and destroy all nothing would be left standing.  Complete ruin.  Absolute.  We should be very grateful and thankful for this.  He created Hell for Evil.  And Jesus says, but many want to go there by their choices they make while living. It's like a natural inclination, but it isn't it is the poison which Satan put into the first woman and man. Magnetism.  It is drawn to it.  It is planted in the heart.

Jesus says from the heart, evil and good come to fruition. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.

This is where Satan planted the inclination, the drawn to this thing whatever it may be. And it is always the path to 'death.'

Thus Jesus Donates His Heart, His Blood, His Soul, His Divinity to convert man.

The Full Meal Body and Blood, Bread and Wine. Not the lie given to some false prophet of a clergy.  Jesus Christ said My Words are Forever never revised. God remains unchanged in Thought. The Law stands, the Gospel stands as given by the Christ.  Whoever changes it faces God in judgment.  While you are living and reasoning and rationalizing you find a way to conjure up and hide. When the time comes and you depart your mortal remains, you stand before God.  There is no mercy here. You change God's laws, you change your future.
    You dishonor God, God definitely does not honor you.  With what measure you meet it will be given back to you.  God is fair, just, merciful, but evildoers are cutoff from Eternal Life.

There is no Lucifer in Heaven.  He lives in Hell.  You do evil you get Hell.
    You repent and never do evil again, you get Purgatory or Heaven at once if you lived a life of a saint.  Saints go to Heaven. That is what God is saying here in the Gospel, become 'saints'.  Use the intelligence, free will and time to ask God for help in transforming you.

Pride makes one not ask God for help, and Pride is the face of Satan.  Get rid of Pride.

Take on the mantle of humility, meekness, gentleness, sweetness, be beautiful saints that pleases God.  Be the stars of God's Heaven.  

God desires all to adore him and worship with love.  The Father.

No vices, but pure love.  I love you means more than words. Contemplation, Meditation,
    with active love. Actively loving, this is also worship and adoration of God, because every soul comes from God and has the Image of God. Respect.  

As we grow by the nurturing of the Sacraments, particularly the Bread and Wine, this is transformation, the Holy Spirit, our sight changes when our thoughts have been changed to see God everywhere in every event, every created thing and in every soul.

We worship God by respecting God's commands.  We adore God when we contemplate and meditate on His Persons.  When we say His Names, When we pray, when we partake of the Mass. When we act kindly to other souls.  We live in the mystery of God, His creation. We worship Him by honoring in ourselves, by being 'just' 'merciful' 'kind' 'generous' 'loving'. Because our souls come from Him.  We can speak to God in our souls. Because He is there.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:07 am by Poem

Some Scripture from Our Lord who grants us these words.

"And he answered, and spoke to me, saying: This is the word of the Lord to Zorobabel, saying: Not with an army, nor by might, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."
    [Zacharias (Zechariah) 4:6]

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of sobriety."
    [2 Timothy 1:7]

"Wherefore I wished, and understanding was given me: and I called upon God, and the spirit of wisdom came upon me:"
    [Wisdom 7:7]

"Therefore, he that despiseth these things, despiseth not man, but God, who also hath given his holy Spirit in us."
    [1 Thessalonians 4:8]

"The heaven of heaven is the Lord's: but the earth he has given to the children of men."
    [Psalms 113:24]

"Now we have received not the spirit of this world, but the Spirit that is of God; that we may know the things that are given us from God."
    [1 Corinthians 2:12]

"And he that keepeth his commandments, abideth in him, and he in him. And in this we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."
    [1 John 3:24]

"The spirit of those that fear God; is sought after, and by his regard shall be blessed."
    [Ecclesiasticus (Sirach) 34:14]

"For you have not received the spirit of bondage again in fear; but you have received the spirit of adoption of sons, whereby we cry: Abba (Father)."
    [Romans 8:15]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:08 am by Poem

1 John 4
    [1] Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. [2] By this is the spirit of God known. Every spirit which confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God: [3] And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world. [4] You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. [5] They are of the world: therefore of the world they speak, and the world heareth them. [6] We are of God. He that knoweth God, heareth us. He that is not of God, heareth us not. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. [7] Dearly beloved, let us love one another, for charity is of God. And every one that loveth, is born of God, and knoweth God. [8] He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity. [9] By this hath the charity of God appeared towards us, because God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we may live by him. [10] In this is charity: not as though we had loved God, but because he hath first loved us, and sent his Son to be a propitiation for our sins.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:51 am by Poem

1 John 4
    [1] Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

For myself, when I started reading the very first book of PoMG, I had to be sure these words written were true.

Now the Bible gives us many ways to test the 'spirits'.

For we deal with an Evil Spirit called Satan and his band of angels called 'demons' who come as angels of the 'light' Eclipsing God and angels and saints. False light.

Now how do we really know? If you are not in Grace and replete with the Holy Spirit, meditating and contemplating God in Three Persons, it is quite unique I would say, situation.

The Bible the correct one from the Roman Catholic Church is not changed too much like the Protestant versions. They make changes to manipulate you into believing what they want you to believe. As Jesus stated, they are 'broken' of pieces from the True Church and do not partake of the Sacraments. Go to a Protestant church meeting on Sunday and feel the hype of emotional content. Lots gusto.

When Jesus spoke He was always calm, collected, peaceful, full of Grace, kindness, sweetness, tenderness. He was full and replete with the Holy Spirit.

So wherein these churches, these broken off pieces, they do not possess the Holy Spirit.
    It is only given to the Saints Church. To become one thing with its Author, Jesus Christ God Man, who brought with him the Holy Spirit. And he does not talk about Protestants. He talks about His Church what is important to His Church to His souls, sheep.

For those once part of the Holy Church, He calls to them to return, these lost sheep.

Lost Sheep. Prodigals. Who thought they were doing the right thing.

Now Jesus speaks expressly in the Gospel of St. John. I Am the Vine.
    The Vine extends and is one thing with My Church. You in My Church are the branches made to bring forth much 'fruit.' Apart from Me you can do nothing.

What does He mean? You do not have Bread and Wine transubstantiated into Body and Blood. You cannot receive the Holy Spirit because you are not part of Me as a branch growing from the Vine.

Very straightforward. And there are other things which are not mentioned here.

The Words are different, the sense is different, the Spirit is different. Though they do believe and pray and some are really good at this and really love God, but, apart from Me, you can to nothing. Apart from the Triune God your power is lacking for true conversion that is to become true saints of the Only Wise God.

In the Notebook from Maria, the Protestant head leader of the greatest influence will come against the Christ, thinking the Christ we preach is an imposter and do all kinds of damage. Terrible thing and will commit atrocities.

The times we live in right now are the build up almost complete of the insurgence of the Antichrist's army from many sectors, categories, subjects to complete is One World Order Under his short lived reign.

The Antichrists order. A terrible horrible monster who seeks to enslave and kill as many as he can in the short time he has. Many deaths will occur. Jesus does not ever lie.

So if you are on the wrong side, time to get on the correct side so you do not lose your eternal life, your God forever.

Now back to what I went through to believe the words to Maria.

Took about 1 book, but still not convinced. I was wreck at the time and needed help to believe. I had to read some chapters over and over to get the points.

Little did I know it was Jesus Himself speaking to me from the books. I have to chuckle here. Then as I was getting healed from the lies of the world, I was changing in thought.

Certain words, sentences, paragraphs Jesus used to convince me. By the time I was on the 5th book I had started this Forum. When I started on the 3rd book, I was given all three Notebooks, the book of Azaria, and a few others.

As I continued to read, I realized I need both Species one is not going to work. Then I found a parish with Both. That is when my soul grew leaps and bounds the Holy Spirit was able to infuse more into me and I was soaring in God's Ether. The Holy Spirit reads hearts, thoughts, and minds. He changed the way I thought and spoke with great understanding. I could see spiritually the Spirit at work on persons thoughts. He's God and knows what is needed. We are all born in Sin. I no longer had negative thoughts, I was humble, meek, filled with understanding. It was like having helmet invisible no feelings of it on my head, that knew and saw all things. Vision of the mind.

Why? Because as stated, the gifts of the Spirit are limitless as He is God who is Infinite.

Wisdom, Intelligence, Counsel, Science, Fortitude, Piety, Holy Fear of God. These are constant and one thing. They are not in some hierarchal order, these are one they were as one. They are not separate and joined together. They are one, because God is not that way. God's Mind is full perfect and complete. Orderly, Perfect. It is all one.

But these are written as 7 Gifts because they are written for us to distinguish.
    These are all meshed. Like A Grand Milkshake made of many flavors, you can taste each flavor, but each flavor is now a new flavor, but you are receiving them all.

When the Lord God is upon you and in you, you have Perfection in you and Upon You. It is no longer your thoughts. These come into you as Gifts. You are gifted.

You can lose them by sinning.

The Lord God knows our weakness, faults and the areas that need work, He is God.

Without God there is no meaning to life. He is everything and without God we are wandering in the dessert of life as lost pilgrims with no true purpose, we live and seek to fit in somewhere to find a shore to land on.

However everyone has a different story to tell.

These books are not just words typed. They are spirit and they do bring life if you allow it to. You will change. You will see God differently. You will learn the Truth.

The Poem of the Man-God fills in the gaps we do not have and it increases your knowledge of the Christ. Your faith will become more than it was.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:27 pm by Poem

Worship and Adoration

"And when those living creatures gave glory, and honour, and benediction to him that sitteth on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever;"
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 4]

"And every creature, which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them: I heard all saying: To him that sitteth on the throne, and to the Lamb, benediction, and honour, and glory, and power, for ever and ever."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 5]

"The four and twenty ancients fell down before him that sitteth on the throne, and adored him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:" Thou art worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory, and honour, and power: because thou hast created all things; and for thy will they were, and have been created.
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 4]

Peace Be With You Always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:32 am