Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Said to Maria Forget The Non-sense of the World

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus Said to Maria Forget The Non-sense of the World Empty Jesus Said to Maria Forget The Non-sense of the World

Post by Poem

The subject is about Forget the non-sense of the world and Trust in the Word and the Spirit of God.

The Holy Spirit says, that once the horror unleashing power has beget himself as the Antichrist, there be such contrasts happening in souls.  Miraculous happenings vs horror to create in minds, souls, the contrast 180 degrees in opposites.  Once the minds, souls have settled in themselves, by the defining contrasts, it will be the work of the Word and the Holy Spirit that raises the souls.  Awareness, reasoning.

Many things will be happening as far as events, triumphs, losses, victories. The earthly people, those who's souls are rubbish, the false victories, will crumble before their eyes, in bewilderment.  They will need supernatural assistance to make any true sense of what they witnessed.  So much turmoil happening all around, destruction, desolation, souls, minds, seeking a way out. The answer to them doesn't ring a bell, their hearts are filled with earthly treasures, earthly things that occupy their existence.

For the true believer the ones with true faith, they need to be prepared, tireless will they have to be, as clergy and lay will find themselves, in one of two states:  amongst the land of the living or amongst the dead.  The great trial comes, how great? Too great for anyone, unfathomable to measure.  Climax, contrasts, to the point that whom you thought you knew well, has become someone else.  Betrayals, new friendships, souls will find themselves clinging to what they think is best. Escape, escape, escape.  Most souls will find themselves in the need to escape.  Very great.  Beyond your comprehension at this point.   What would happen if bombs suddenly landed in your homes?  What would happen if suddenly lightning struck a city?  Prepare, be ready.

Unless the Lord builds the House, they labor in vain to build it. Unless the Lord watches the city, they who watch, watch in vain.  Learn from the Psalmist His words, of warning and wisdom. Wisdom in the land where Satan roams about seeking whom he may devour.  These words are not just words, they are 'truth.'  

Notebook 1944
    Chp
    Page 264

Holy Spirit says:

"I am the Consoler. I console those who are demoralized by consternation and tortured by the present. I am the One who nurses and sweetens the bitterness of the Word that speaks the truth, which is quite bitter today.

"On this day which is the triumph of Charity, as Christmas is the highest manifestation--for Christmas is the beginning of the Redemption, which Charity at work, whereas Easter is the fulfilled Redemption, the Victory of Life over Death, through Love sublimely elevated into voluntary holocaust to give you Life, and the act by which it was possible for Me to descend into you, re-sanctified by the Blood of God the Son, to reunite you to God the Father with the Charity without which God cannot be in you or you in God--I come to say to you, 'Go on trusting.' Even if everything seems lost, trust. Even if the abyss of Evil launches its demons forth to torture the Earth and fecundate it to beget the Antichrist and the abyss of the Heavens seems to close by the decree of the Father, from whom We proceed, We, the Word and the Spirit, are still working and loving to save and defend you. I as Charity and the Word as Charity, I as Sanctification and the Word as Redemption do not cease--the Latter, to pour forth the merits of his Blood, and the Former, to charisms of his power for your good.

"Trust. Love has always won out."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 am