Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Cain OR Abel?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Cain OR Abel? Empty Cain OR Abel?

Post by Poem

Sweet incense to the Lord did Abel bring, were the result of his acts. From the good soul that he was.
    He loved God so he naturally responded with goodness by offering to God sweetness of his soul.

This is what God desires, a soul that offers love.

And God taught Adam and Eve through events of others and themselves of how to offer this kind 
    of incense.  What was the result of their actions.  God granted them the time to become 'just.'

Cain we know that he did not bring sweet smelling incense to the Lord, and the Lord approached him
    because he was a product of sin to help and aid him to offer sweet smelling incense.
    Proud and hard hearted, he simply did not respond, love to the Love.

He was a product of Satan.  Thus Jesus says, the king of the flesh is Satan. Because he incited to the flesh it's lusts.  

All from Satan is lust. Lust leads to sin and sin leads to death.  So to make this short, Lust is Death.
    Just think every time you witness in yourself and others lusts, you witness death.

Whereas everytime you witness kindness and goodness, you witness life.

Life is kindness and goodness. It has joy.  

Don't worry if you have not reached the plateau yet, just keep it up.  
    Remember that Evil one does not want you to be good and kind.

Because goodness and kindness come from God these are His attributes, who is Life.

Does the Devil smile with kindness?   Cynically smiles

The Devil was a Good Angel he had the attributes of God in him.  He uses this to his advantage to appear.

If you read the comments of Maria the vision given to her from Jesus, she describes how he really looks in his cave in Hell.

Good people with good healthy kindness have different aura exuding from them.  Their attitude mood is one of real joy and kindness.  Soft tender supple are their hearts.  Beautiful souls.

This perfumes God.  These souls. God gives to them graces. Good willed good hearts.

They act from kindness naturally.   What is a kind act? Is it just doing something?  No, It is expressed.
    Expressed in words and action.  It is then active inside them.

To peer into hearts we know by the actions, and fruits.  A sour fruit doesn't come from good hearts.
    An act of kindness doesn't come from evil hearts.

Cain was wicked and evil thus this resulted in the act coming from his wicked heart.  He killed his own brother of same blood.  He had no respect of God and no respect of himself. Which means he respected no one.  Without respect souls violate good.  They do not respect life. They are like as Jesus said dry bones arid deserts, mechanical moved by the senses of the body.  Vice. The soul is dry and arid where it was overrun with hate killing the soul.  Thus he was banished by God and God placed a curse sign on him.

God gave Cain time to change.  

But this curse and sign was given to Lucifer and God gave Lucifer a new name erasing this name and changed it to Satan.  He is Cursed forever.

Cain was given all the time to change while he was alive. The curse and the sign as witness to his crime.
    to lead to Repentance.   The sign being whoever kills Cain.  So this says, God had pity on him and wished no death for him.  

Where as the angels in God's presence became Evil and would not back down and remained vehement.
    He transformed completely before God.

Whereas Cain it was his fault he was born without Grace? He was a direct result of Satan telling Eve how to become creatress and indulge and crave the flesh.  Cain's parents fault. He was the offspring of a cruel thing. Thus he has a very difficult time to adapt. Because he was born of lusts. Yet God granted him a soul.

So God taking the time to give to Cain time to consider, meditate, ponder, and come to the conclusion of what he did wrong, banishes him and puts a sign on him. All for repentance sake.  All the time granted to him to change reach out to God through true sorrow asking for forgiveness for his crime.  Eve did she saw her fault and tears and tears she cried! She was destroyed in her soul.  Desolate.  Satan is Desolation.
    Learn this now. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Desolation is Satan.
    He brought to man the Loss of Grace. He being himself tossed out of Heaven, the Loss of Grace forever. Do you listen to a man lost in Grace? How about a soul? Perhaps a spirit?

Cain did not have Grace and was born in Sin. He was the product of Lust. He was full of uncontrolled emotions, outbursts, anger, hatred, violent. Imagine to Eve having a son as a monster? How many do we witness today? Of times past? Sin destroys kills leaves souls desolate, Desolation means without Grace, without God in you Jesus says, if you keep My words in you, you have Me in You. The first part of the equation. With a promise. Jesus's Name is Sanctification. The Name just the Name when you have His Name Engraved in your hearts and souls, what happens? This is true for anyone. But in the Church is the True Jesus coming down as Bread and Drink, Life the Holy Grail the water of Life. Life. Instant Life. If you eat my flesh and drink My Blood you have Life in you. St. John's Gospel chapter 6.

In this world of 'instant tea and coffee' think Instant Life. He said it. Not me. His Words are Truth. I simply believe. Because I have the refreshing Grace flowing in me to tell you what I was, a dry wretched arid desert. Empty.

We see in these events, which is the better choice to make.  To not sin and offend God. To listen to His counsels, advice, words. Well here is a God who brought them life and all that is and they still do not know his awesomeness, kindness, greatness.

Man should be prostrate before God daily thanking God, adoring God, worshipping God.  Not as depicted in human form.

The next thing, is since Adam and Eve had these children in the flesh, God was not fully Father as He is with Jesus.  Not sure how to explain this in simple terms.

If Eve had not sinned, then God would be the sole Father of all His children and not having Satan as father of all flesh.

The demarcation point is when Adam and Eve had intercourse to fulfill their lusts whereby Eve became pregnant. 

Incense sweet smelling is what God desires. To offer the first fruits of your love to Him. This saves you and brings love in abundance. 

God is the Perfection. And when we have God in us we have His perfection upon us as Grace which means in us and on us filled and overflowing, covered in,  We have His love.

Sweet smelling ones.  

David the psalmist said God desires this.  The Holy Spirit is here to guide, form, nurture to the highest plateau of love.  

To offer ourselves up as living sacrifices for God to save the world of man. His way. We have many questions, but must believe and truly, that God wants only our good.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:01 am