Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

4th October 1944. The terrible spiritual distress of Mary.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

4th October 1944. The terrible spiritual distress of Mary. Empty 4th October 1944. The terrible spiritual distress of Mary.

Post by Poem

Book 5
    4th October 1944.
    The terrible spiritual distress of Mary.

Not all of it is copied here. Just what is granted.

Mary is speaking,

Now the heart-broken Mother bends once again over Her Son, estranged to everything that is not He, and She whispers slowly: « But do You remember, Son, that sublime show of brightness that filled everything when Your smile was born in the world? Do You remember that beatific light that the Father sent from Heaven to envelop the mystery of Your flowering and to make You find this dark world less repellent, since You were the Light and You were corning from the Light of the Father and of the Paraclete Spirit? And now?… Now darkness and cold… How cold! I am shivering all over. More than that December night. Then there was the joy of having You to warm My heart. And You had two people loving You… Now… Now I am alone and I am dying, too. But I will love You for two: for those who have loved You so little that they abandoned You at the moment of sorrow; I will love You for those who have hated You, I will love You for the whole world, Son. You will not feel the chill of the world. No, You will not feel it. You did not tear My viscera to be born, but I am ready to tear them and enclose You in the embrace of My womb in order not to make You feel cold. Do you remember how My womb loved You, little throbbing embryo?… It is still the same womb. Oh! it is My right and My duty as a Mother. It is My wish. There is no one but the Mother Who can have it, Who can have a love as big as the universe for Her Son. »

Her voice has been rising, and now, with all its strength She says: « Go. I will stay. You will come back in three days' time and we will go out together. Oh! to see the world again leaning on Your arm, Son! How beautiful the world will be in the light of Your risen smile! The world thrilling in its Lord's steps! The Earth trembled when death extirpated Your soul and Your spirit departed from Your heart. But now it will tremble… oh! no longer with horror and spasm, but with a gentle throb, unknown to Me, but apprehended by My feminine insight that thrills a virgin when, after an absence, she hears the step of her bridegroom coming for the wedding. Even more: the Earth will tremble with a holy throb, as I was shaken in the deepest depth when I had the Lord One and Trine in Me, and the will of the Father with the fire of the Love created the seed from which You came, of holy Baby, My Son, all Mine! All of Your Mother! of Your Mother!… »

Every child has a father and mother. Also an illegitimate boy has a father and a mother. But You had only Your Mother to make Your flesh of rose and lily, to make these embroidered veins, as blue as our streams in Galilee, and these lips of pomegranate, and this hair more graceful than the blond fleece of the goats of our hills, and these eyes: two little lakes of Paradise. No, more than that, they are of the water that comes from the Unique and Quadruple River of the Place of Delight, and carries with it, in its four branches, gold, onyx, beryl and ivory, and diamonds, and palms, and honey, and roses, and infinite riches, o Pishon, Gihon, Tigris, Euphrates: way for the angels exulting in God, way for the kings adoring You known or unknown Essence, but Living and Present even in the most obscure heart!

Only Your Mother did that for You, by means of Her "yes"… I formed You with music and love, I made You with purity and obedience, My Joy!

What is Your Heart? The flame of Mine, that split to condense in a crown around the kiss given by God to His Virgin. That is what your Heart is. Ah! (The shout is so heart-rending that the Magdalene hastens to succour Her with John. The other women dare not Move and weeping and veiled, look stealthily from the opening). Ah! they have broken it! That is why You are so cold, and I am so cold! There is no longer inside You the flame of My heart, and I can no longer continue to live through the reflection of that flame, which was Mine and which I gave You to make Your heart. Here, here, here, on My breast! Before death kills Me, I want to warm You up, I want to lull You. I used to sing to You: "There is no home, there is no food, there is nothing but sorrow". O prophetic words! Sorrow, sorrow, sorrow for You, for Me! I used to sing to You: "Sleep, sleep on My heart". Also now: here, here, here… ,

And sitting on the edge of the stone, She takes Him in Her lap, passing one arm of Her Son round Her shoulders, resting His head on Her shoulder, and bending Her head on His, holding Him close to Her breast, lulling and kissing Him, heart-broken and heart-rending.

Peace be with You always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:16 pm by Poem

The Immaculate Heart of Mary.
    By Her was Jesus's heart formed. Purity, Obedience, a Flame!

Only Your Mother did that for You, by means
    of Her "yes"… I formed You with music and love, I made You with purity and obedience, My Joy!

What is Your Heart? The flame of Mine, that split to condense in a crown around the kiss given by God to His Virgin. That is what your Heart is.

Yes, Holy Mother of God, form our hearts as you did with Jesus.

You are the New Eve, Jesus is the New Adam. All that was previous of the lineage of Adam and Eve has been cancelled. With you, we are made new. Every soul that God generates is for You and Jesus.

Form our hearts in purity and obedience. Lord give us new hearts and new thoughts and new characters that is Yours and comes from You for Your service. Be it done according to your words.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:52 pm by Poem

Book 5
    601.The Behaviour of Mary towards Judas Cancels Eve's Bearing towards Cain.

2nd April, 1944. Palm-Sunday. Jesus' Commentary Portion

Jesus says:

« The couple Jesus-Mary is the antithesis of the couple Adam-Eve. It is the one destined to cancel all the behaviour of Adam and Eve and take Humanity back to the point in which it was when it was created: rich in grace and in all the gifts granted to it by the Creator.

Humanity has undergone a complete regeneration through the deeds of the couple Jesus-Mary, Who have thus become the new Founders of the Human Family. All the previous time has been cancelled. The time and story of man are reckoned as from this moment in which the new Eve, through a complete change and inversion of creation, and through the deed of the Lord, from Her immaculate womb generates the new Adam.

But in order to cancel the behaviour of the two First Parents, the cause of deadly illness, of perpetual mutilation, of impoverishment, even more: of spiritual indigence - because after their sin Adam and Eve found themselves completely despoiled of everything, and it was infinite wealth, the Holy Father had given them - these two Second Ones had to act in everything in a manner completely opposed to the way of dealing of the two First Parents. So they had to carry their obedience as far as the perfection that lowers itself and sacrifices itself in its flesh, feelings, thoughts and will, in order to accept everything that God wants. So they had to carry their purity to the degree of absolute chastity, whereby the flesh… what was the flesh to Us two pure ones? A veil of water on the triumphant spirit, the caress of the wind on the sovereign spirit, a crystal that isolates the spirit-lord and does not corrupt it, an impulse that elevates and not a weight that oppresses. That is what the flesh was to Us. Less heavy and sensitive than a linen garment, a light substance placed between the world and the brightness of the ego that had become superhuman, the means to work what God wanted. Nothing else.

Did we possess love? We certainly did. We possessed the "perfect love". Men, the hunger for sensuality that urges you to eagerly glut yourselves with the flesh, is not love. It is lust. Nothing else. So much so that by loving one another thus - you think it is love - you are unable to bear with each other, to help and forgive each other. So what is your love? It is hatred. It is nothing but paranoiac frenzy that drives you to prefer the flavour of putrid meals to the wholesome corroborating food of chosen sentiments. We possessed the "perfect love", We, the perfect chaste ones. This love embraced God in Heaven and, being united to Him, as branches are to the tree trunk nourishing them, it spread and descended lavishing rest, shelter, nourishment, comfort on the Earth and its inhabitants. No one was excluded from this love: neither our fellowcreatures, nor the inferior beings, nor the vegetable nature, nor the waters and stars. Not even the wicked were excluded from this love. Because they also, although dead limbs, were still limbs of the great body of Creation, and therefore we saw in them the holy image, although disfigured and soiled by their wickedness, of the Lord, Who had formed them in His image and likeness.

Rejoicing with good people; weeping over people who were not good; praying (active love that expresses itself by impetrating and attaining protection for those whom one loves) praying for good people that they might become even better in order to be even more able to approach the perfection of the Good Lord, Who loves us from Heaven; praying for those wavering between goodness and wickedness, so that they might be fortified and thus be able to persevere on the holy path; praying for the wicked, that Goodness might speak to their spirits, and might even strike them with the thunderbold of His power, but might convert them to the Lord their God, We loved. As nobody else loved. We carried love to the summits of perfection, so that with our ocean of love we might fill the abyss excavated by the lack of love of the First Parents, who loved themselves more than they loved God, as they wished to have what it was not lawful to have, in order to become superior to God.

So to the purity, obedience, charity, detachment from all the riches of the Earth (sensuality, power, riches: the trinomial of Satan, opposed to the trinomial of God: faith, hope, charity); so to hatred, lust, wrath, pride (the four perverted passions, antitheses of the four holy virtues: fortitude, temperance, justice, prudence), We had to add a constant practice of everything that was the opposite to the way of acting of the couple Adam-Eve. And if it was easy for us to do quite a lot, through our good limitless wills, only the Eternal knows how heroical it was to fulfill that practice in certain moments and in certain occasions.

I want to speak of one only now. Of My Mother, not of Myself. Of the new Eve, Who since Her most tender years had rejected the blandishments used by Satan to induce Her to bite the fruit and taste its flavour that had made Adam's companion insane; of the new Eve, Who had not confined Herself to rejecting Satan, but had defeated him by crushing him under such a vast will of obedience, love, chastity, that he, the Cursed one, was overwhelmed and subjugated. No! Satan will not rise from under the heel of My Virgin Mother! He slavers and foams, he roars and curses. But his slaver dribbles downwards, and his howling does not touch the atmosphere that surrounds My Holy Mother, Who does not smell the demoniac stench or hear the hellish cachinnation, and does not see, does not even see the revolting slaver of the eternal Reptile, because celestial harmonies and scents dance lovingly around Her beautiful holy person, and because Her eyes, which are purer than lilies and more loving than those of a cooing dove, look fixedly only at Her Eternal Lord, Whose Daughter She is, as well as Mother and Spouse.

When Cain killed Abel, the mouth of their mother uttered curses, that were suggested by her spirit, separated from God, against her closest neighbour: the son of her womb, profaned by Satan and soiled by an indecent desire. And that curse was the stain in the kingdom of human morals, as Cain's crime was the stain in the kingdom of human animals. Blood on the Earth, shed by a brotherly hand. The first blood that like an age-old magnet attracts all the blood shed by man's hand, drawing it from man's veins. Curse on the Earth, uttered by man's mouth. As if the Earth were not sufficiently cursed because of man's rebellion against his God and if it had not had to become acquainted with spines and thorns and the hardness of the soil, with drought, hail, frost, dog-days, whilst it had been created perfect and equipped with perfect elements in order to be a comfortable beautiful abode for man, its king.

Mary has to cancel Eve. Mary sees the second Cain: Judas. Mary knows that he is the Cain of Her Jesus, of the second Abel. She knows that the blood of this second Abel has been sold by that Cain and is already being spread. But She does not curse. She loves and forgives. She loves and calls back.

Oh! Maternity of Mary Martyr! Maternity as sublime as Your virginal divine Maternity! God presented You with the latter! But You, holy Mother, Co-Redeemer, presented Yourself with the former, because You alone, in that hour, with Your heart torn to pieces by the scourges that had torn My flesh to pieces, You alone were able to speak those words to Judas, and You alone, in that hour, when you felt the cross break You heart, were able to love and forgive.

Mary: the new Eve. She teaches you the new religion, that urges love to forgive him who has killed a son, Do not be like Judas, who closes his heart to this Mistress of Grace and despairs saying: "He cannot forgive me", questioning the words of the Mother of Truth, and consequently My words, which had always repeated that I had come to save and not to lose, to forgive those who came to Me repentant.

Mary, the new Eve, had also a new son from God "in place of Abel killed by Cain". But She did not have Him in an hour of brutal enjoyment that soothes sorrow with the fumes of sensuality and the tiredness of satisfaction. She had Him in an hour of complete sorrow, at the foot of a cross, among the death-rattle of the Dying man Who was Her Son, among the insults of the deicide crowd and an undeserved total grief, because even God no longer comforted Her.

The new life for Mankind and for individual men begins from Mary. Her virtues and Her way of living are your school. And in Her grief, in which all aspects appeared, also that of forgiveness for the killer of Her Son, is your salvation". »
    --------------------
    Jesus says:
    « One day I will tell you more about Cain and the First Parents. There is much to be said and to be meditated on. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:59 pm by Poem

602. Other Teachings on the First Parents and on the Parallelism between Cain and Judas.
    5th April 1944.
    Jesus says:

« In Genesis we read: "Then Adam named his wife Eve, because she is the mother of all those who live".

Oh! yes. Woman was born of the "Virago" whom God had formed as a companion for Adam, building her from the rib of man. She was born with her sorrowful destiny, because she had wanted to be born in that way, that is with her sorrowful destiny. Because she had wanted to know what God had concealed from her, reserving for Himself the joy of giving her the joy of posterity without any debasement of sensuality. Adam's companion had wanted to become acquainted with the good concealed in evil, and above all with the evil concealed in good, in apparent good. Because enticed as she was by Lucifer, she had craved for knowledge that God alone could possess without any danger, and she had made herself creatress. But by using such power of good unworthily, she had corrupted it into an evil deed, because it was disobedience to God and malice and greediness of the flesh.

By this time she was the "mother". Infinite lamentation of things over the innocence of their profaned queen! And desolate lamentation of the queen over her desecration, of which she understands the importance and its impossible annulment! If darkness and cataclysms accompanied the death of the Innocent, darkness and storm also accompanied the death of Innocence and Grace in the hearts of the First Parents. Grief was born on the Earth. But God's providence did not want it to be eternal, as after years of sorrow He gave you the joy of coming out of sorrow to enter joy, if you know how to live with righteous minds.

Woe to man if he had had to make himself the master of life in a human way! And if he had had to live with the memory of his crimes and the continual increase of them, because it is more impossible for you to live without sinning than it is to live without breathing, you creatures who had been created to know the Light and whom Darkness has poisoned making you its victims. Darkness! It circumvents you continuously. It entangles you awakening what the Sacrament has cancelled, and as you do not oppose it with the will of being of God, it succeeds in corrupting you again with its poison, that Baptism had made harmless.

As the signs of man's disobedience were evident, God the Father removed him from the place of heavenly delights, so that he might not sin once again and more gravely by raising his thieving hand to the tree of Life. The Father could no longer trust His children, neither could He feel safe in His Earthly Paradise. Satan had entered it once to lay snares for His dearest creatures, and if he had succeeded in inducing them to sin when they were innocent, with greater ease he would be able to do it again now that they were no longer innocent.

Man had wanted to possess everything, not leaving to God the treasure of being the Generator. Let him therefore go away with his riches acquired through violence, and let him take them with him to the land of his exile to remind him always of his sin, a downcast king despoiled of his gifts. The paradisiac creature had become an earthly creature. And ages of sorrow had to go by, until the Only One, Who could stretch out His hand to the fruit of Life, should come and pick that fruit for all Mankind. And He should pick it with His pierced hands and give it to men, so that they might become again coheirs to Heaven and possessors of the Life that lives for ever.

Genesis says also: "Adam then had intercourse with his wife Eve".

They had wanted to know the secrets of good and of evil. It was fair that now they should also experience the pain of having to reproduce themselves in flesh, having God's direct help only for what man cannot create, the spirit, the spark that departs from God, the breath that is infused by God, the seal that on the flesh affixes the sign of the Eternal Creator. And Eve gave birth to Cain.

Eve was burdened with her sin. At this point I will draw your attention to a fact that escapes most people. Eve was burdened with her sin. And pain had not yet been suffered in a manner sufficient to diminish her sin. Like an organism laden with toxins, she had conveyed to her son what abounded in her. And Cain, Eve's first son, was born hard, envious, quick-tempered, lascivious, wicked, little different from wild animals with regard to instinct, much superior with regard to the supernatural, because in his fierce ego he denied respect to God, Whom he considered an enemy, believing that it was lawful for him not to have a sincere cult for Him. Satan instigated him to deride God. And he who derides God does not respect anybody in the world. Therefore those who are in touch with the deriders of God are acquainted with the bitterness of tears, because they have no hope of respectful love from their offspring, no certainty of faithful love in their consort, no certainty of honest friendship in friends.

Abundant tears streamed down Eve's face and her heart swelled with bitter tears because of the hardness of her son, and those tears sowed the germ of repentance in her heart, and they obtained a diminution of her fault, as God forgives because of the sorrow of those who repent. And Eve's second son had his soul washed in his mother's tears, and he was kind and respectful to his parents, and devout to his Lord, Whose omnipotence he perceived shine from the Heavens. He was the joy of his impoverished mother.

But the way of Eve's sorrow was to be long and painful, proportionate to her way in the experience of sin. In the latter, thrills of senses. In the former, shivers of pain. In the latter, kisses. In the former, blood. From the latter, a son. From the former, the death of a son. Of the one dearest to her because of his goodness. Abel becomes the means of purification for the guilty mother. What a painful purification! With her howling she filled the Earth terrified by the fratricide and she mixed the tears of a mother with the blood of a son, while he, who had shed it out of hatred for God and for his brother loved by God, was running away chased by remorse.

The Lord says to Cain: "Why are you angry?" If you fail in your duty towards Me, why do you grow angry because I do not look at you benignly?

How many Cains there are on the Earth! Their cult for Me is derisory and hypocritical or is non-existent, and yet they want Me to look at them with love and to fill them with happiness.

God is your King. Not your servant. God is your Father. But a father is never a servant, if one judges according to justice. God is just. You are not. But He is. As He exceedingly fills you with His favours, if you only love Him a little, He cannot certainly avoid punishing you, since you deride Him. Justice does not follow two paths. One is its path. As you do, so you receive. If you are good, you receive good. If you are wicked, you receive evil. And, believe Me, the good you receive is always much more than the bad you should have, for your way of living, rebelling against the divine Law.

God has said: "Is it not true that if you do good you will have good and if you do wrong, sin will be immediately at your door?". In fact good leads to a constant spiritual elevation and makes one more and more capable of performing greater and greater good deeds, till one reaches perfection and becomes holy. Whereas it is enough to yield to evil to degrade oneself and deviate from perfection, becoming acquainted with the power of sin that enters hearts and by degrees makes them descend to greater and greater guiltiness.

"But" God also says "under you lies the desire of it and you must control it". Yes. God did not make you slaves of sin. Passions are under you. Not above you. God has given you intelligence and strength to control yourselves. Also to the first men, struck by God's severity, He left intelligence and moral strength. And now, since the Redeemer has consumed the Sacrifice on your behalf, you have the streams of Grace to assist your intelligence and strength, and you can and must dominate evil desires. Through your will fortified by Grace you must do it. That is why the angels at My Birth sang to the Earth: "Peace to men of good will". I had come to bring Grace back to you, and through its union with your good wills, Peace would come to men. Peace: the glory of God's Heaven.

And Cain said to his brother: 'Let us go out' ". A lie concealing a murderous betrayal under a smile. Delinquency is always mendacious, both with regard to its victims and to the world it tries to deceive. And it would like to deceive even God. But God reads hearts.

"Let us go out". Many centuries later one said: "Hail, Master" and kissed Him. The two Cains concealed their crimes under harmless appearances, and vented their envy, anger, arrogance, and all wicked instincts on the victim, because they had not controlled themselves, but had made their spirits the slaves of their corrupted egos.
    In her expiation Eve rises. Cain descends towards hell. Despair seizes him and makes him fall into the abyss. And, with despair, comes the physical cowardly fear of human punishment, the last deadly blow to the spirit already languishing because of its crime. No longer a being mindful of Heaven, man with a dead soul is an animal that trembles with fear for his animal life. Death, whose appearance is a smile for the just, because through it they go to the joy of possessing God, is terrifying for those who are aware that to die means to pass from the hell of one's heart, to the Hell of Satan, for ever. And like people entranced, they see revenge everywhere ready to strike them.

But you must know, I am speaking to the just, you must know that, if remorse and the darkness of a guilty heart allow and foster the hallucinations of a sinner, no one is allowed to set himself up as judge of his brother, and least of all as executioner. Only one is the Judge: God. And if the justice of men has created its law-courts, the task of administering justice is to be remitted to them, and woe to those who profane that name and judge instigated by their own passions or pressed by human powers.

Malediction upon him who makes himself the private executioner of one of his fellows! But a greater malediction upon him who, not through the influence of rash wrath, but out of cold human interest, unjustly sends a man to death or to the disgrace of jail. Because, if he who kills a man who has killed, will be given a punishment seven times greater, as the Lord said would happen to anybody who struck Cain, he who condemns without justice, through enslavement to Satan in the capacity of human Overbearingness, will be struck seventy-seven times by God's severity. You should always bear that in your minds, men, particularly at the present moment, since you kill one another to make of those who have fallen the base of your triumph, and you do not realise that you are digging under your feet the pit into which you will fall cursed by God and by men. Because I have said: "You shall not kill".

Eve rises on her way of expiation. Repentance grows deeper in her before the proofs of her sin. She wanted to know good and evil. And the remembrance of the good she had lost is for her like the remembrance of the sun for someone who has become suddenly blind; and evil is in front of her in the mortal remains of her murdered son, and around her because of the void left by her homicide fugitive son. And Seth was born. And Seth begot Enos. The first priest.

Your minds swell with the rivers of your science and you speak of evolution as of a sign of your spontaneous generation. The animal-man, evolving, will become the superman. That is what you say. Yes. It is so. But in My way. In My field. Not in yours. Not by passing from the state of quadrumana to that of men. But passing from the state of men to that of spirits. The more the spirit grows, the more you will evolve.

You who speak of glands, and fill your mouths speaking of hypophysis or of the pineal gland, and place in it the seat of life, taken not in the time in which you live but in the days that preceded and that will follow your present life, must know that your true gland, the one that makes you the eternal possessors of Life, is your spirit. The more it develops, the more you will possess divine lights and will evolve from men to gods, to immortal gods, and so, without contravening God's desire, His order concerning the tree of Life, you will obtain the possession of this Life, exactly as God wants you to possess it, because on your behalf He created it eternal and bright, a beatific embrace with His eternity that absorbs you in Itself and communicates Its properties to you.

The more your spirits are evolved, the more you will know God. To know God means to love Him and serve Him, and thus be able to invoke Him on your own behalf and on behalf of other people. It means to become the priests who from the Earth pray for their brothers. Because who is consecrated is a priest. But also the convinced, loving, faithful believer is a priest. And a priest above all is the victim soul that sacrifices itself out of an impulse of charity. God does not look at the garment, but at the mind. And I solemnly tell you that My eyes see many tonsured people who have nothing sacerdotal except their tonsures, and they see many laymen in whom the Charity that possesses them and by which they allow themselves to be consumed is the Oil of ordination that makes them My priests, unknown to the world but known to Me, and I bless them. »

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:41 am