Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Eucharist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Eucharist Empty The Eucharist

Post by Poem

What is the Eucharist as it may be called? Holy Communion.

Breaking of the Bread with Jesus.

What is the Body and Blood of Christ?

Well here it is in simple terms so you at least grasp the thought of what it truly is.

Jesus as Man in union with God, has Sacrificed himself to give to us men a transformation process that renews our flesh and blood to His image as Man. Transfer. Done mystically as only God can. In short, a complete body and blood transfusion of sorts.

He gives us His Body and His Blood to recreate metamorphosis
    our dead to sin selves into renewed by Grace and graces. A recreation done mystically.

A new creation. The old one was corrupt

So the New One gives us a new. Beautiful!

Christ as Man is then transfused into us, Christ's perfect sinless Body and Blood.

Christ as Man's soul the perfect soul that knows no sin, is then given to us to aid our souls to being transformed into a perfect soul

Christ as God, his Divinity then comes to do what God does best. This is all sorts.

So when we receive Christ in Breaking of the Bread, we receive God and Man.

It is Holy Food, It brings God, so it is Godly Food.

We receive the greatest miracle there is known to man.

It does so much and it is so grand of gift. For our benefit beyond measure.

So when we receive Christ in Both Species we get the True Christ in all His Measure which is God's design.

You become saints, seraphim's when received with true love for God, Christ.
    As this food makes saints. Over the centuries how many saints? Thousands.

Eat and Drink.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:24 am by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter 598 (end of the chapter)

17th February 1944.
    Jesus says:

« In addition to the consideration on the love of a God Who becomes

Food for men, four main teachings stand out from the episode of the Supper.

The First: the necessity for all the children of God to obey the Law.

The Law prescribed that a lamb was to be consumed at Passover according to the ritual given to Moses by the Most High, and I, the true Son of the true God, did not consider Myself exempted, because of My divine quality, from the Law. I was on the Earth: Man among men and the Master of men. I had, therefore, to do My duty towards God as and better than anybody else. Divine favors do not dispense from being obedient and from making an effort towards a greater and greater holiness. If you compare the most sublime holiness with divine perfection, you will always find it full of defects, and consequently it is obliged to strive to eliminate them and achieve a degree of perfection as similar as possible to God's.

The second: the power of Mary's prayer.

I was God Who had become Flesh. A Flesh, that being without stain, had the spiritual strength of dominating the flesh. And I do not refuse, on the contrary I implore the help of the Full of Grace, Who in that hour of expiation would have also found Heaven closed over Her head, that is true, but not to the extent that She should not succeed in detaching and angel from it, since She is the Queen of angels, to console Her Son. Oh! Not for Herself, poor Mother! She also has tasted the bitter abandonment by the Father, but by means of that suffering offered for Redemption, She obtained and made it possible for Me to overcome the anguish of the Garden of Olives and to bring the Passion to completion in all its multiform bitterness, each of which aimed at cleansing a form and a means of sin.

The third: self-control and endurance of offenses, the sublime charitable attitude towards all offenses, as can be possessed only by those who make the Law of Charity the life of their lives, as I had proclaimed. And I had not only proclaimed it, but I had really practiced it. You cannot imagine what it was for Me to have the Traitor at My table, to have to give Myself to him, and humiliate Myself before him, to have to share with him the ritual chalice, and put My lips where he had put his, and make My Mother do the same. Your doctors have discussed and still discuss the rapidity of My end and they say it originated in a heart lesion brought about by the blows of the scourging. Yes, My heart was injured also by those blows. But it had already been damaged at the Supper. I was heart-broken by the effort of having to endure the Traitor at My side. It was at the Supper that I began to die physically. What followed was only an increase of an already existing agony. What I was able to do, I did it because I was all one with the Love. Also when the God-Love withdrew from Me, I was able to be love, because I had lived of love during my thirty-three years. It is not possible to reach perfection, as is required to forgive and put up with our offender, if one has, lot acquired the habit of love. I had acquired it, and I was able to forgive and bear that masterpiece of an Offender, which was Judas.

"The fourth: the more one is worthy of receiving a Sacrament, the greater is its effect." That is: if one has become worthy of it through persevering good will, that subdues the flesh and makes the spirit sovereign, mastering concupiscence, directing one's being towards virtues, bending it like a bow towards the perfection and above all of Love. Because, when you love, you are inclined to make the person you love happy. John, who loved Me as nobody else did, and who was pure, received the utmost transformation from the Sacrament. He began as from that moment to be the eagle, that is accustomed to soaring easily in the High Heaven of God and staring at the eternal Sun. But woe to him who receives the Sacrament without being worthy of it, and who, on the contrary, has increased his human unworthiness with mortal sins. Then instead of being the germ preservation and life, it becomes the germ of corruption and death. Death of the spirit and decomposition of the flesh, whereby it "bursts", as Peter says with regard to Judas. It does not shed blood, the vital liquid always beautiful in its purple hue, but its entrails burst out, blackened by lechery, rottenness pouring out of the decomposed body, as out of the carrion of an unclean animal, a disgusting sight for passersby.

The death of the profaner of the Sacrament is always the death of a desperate person who, therefore, does not know the placid passing away peculiar to those who are in grace, or the heroic death of the victim who suffers intensely but looks fixedly at Heaven and feels certain peace in the soul. The death of one in despair is marked dreadful contortions and terror, it is a horrible convulsion of the soul already gripped by the hand of Satan, who chokes it to detach from the body and suffocates it with his nauseating breath. That is the difference between those who pass away after being nourished with love, faith, hope and every other virtue and heavenly doctrine and with the angelical Bread that accompanies them with its fruit better still if with its real presence - in the last journey, and those who pass away, after the life of a brute, with the death of a brute that Grace and the Sacrament cannot comfort. The former is the serene end of a saint, to whom death opens the eternal Kingdom. The latter is the frightful fall of a damned soul, that feels it is falling into eternal death and in a moment knows what it wanted to lose and for which it can no longer find any remedy. Acquisition and joy for the former; despoilment and terror for the latter.
    This is what you give yourselves, according to whether you believe and love, or you do not believe and you deride My gift. And it is the lesson of this contemplation. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:36 am by Poem

Part 1
    "The fourth: the more one is worthy of receiving a Sacrament, the greater is its effect."

That is: if one has become worthy of it through persevering good will, that subdues the flesh and makes the spirit sovereign, mastering concupiscence, directing one's being towards virtues, bending it like a bow towards the perfection and above all of Love.

Because, when you love, you are inclined to make the person you love happy. John, who loved Me as nobody else did, and who was pure, received the utmost transformation from the Sacrament. He began as from that moment to be the eagle, that is accustomed to soaring easily in the High Heaven of God and staring at the eternal Sun.

Part 2
    But woe to him who receives the Sacrament without being worthy of it, and who, on the contrary, has increased his human unworthiness with mortal sins. Then instead of being the germ preservation and life, it becomes the germ of corruption and death. Death of the spirit and decomposition of the flesh, whereby it "bursts", as Peter says with regard to Judas. It does not shed blood, the vital liquid always beautiful in its purple hue, but its entrails burst out, blackened by lechery, rottenness pouring out of the decomposed body, as out of the carrion of an unclean animal, a disgusting sight for passersby.

Then end of those who follow Satan is always a dreadful death.  
    Then in Hell for all eternity your flesh takes on this dread with a dead to life soul.

Many are there now enjoying fire and ice, don't you want it too? The life of darkness, fire, ice, hate, and your conscience never freed from the sin's you committed and endless Agony unfathomed.  

Christ tasted this Agony. Don't you want this for your whole life?  

If you say yes, you're not intelligent you are made dull by sin. Sin makes one stupid ruining the 'intelligence' and being driven by carnal lusts, your body is running the show in your house, your temple is ruined and is living death.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:54 pm by Poem

Jesus had spoken to the Apostles about Giving Himself.

Then He proceeds to say, giving Himself in Body and Blood is His miracle and gift.
    He asked the Father to do this. And the Father of course granted this miracle.

It is quite a miracle of Godly proportions of our imaging.  
    It is quite enormous.  

Love.

The loving gift from Jesus is to have us be recreated using His DNA. His Soul. His Divinity.

Must be consumed in order for this to work.

It is huge! Contemplate and meditate.

So you see why Satan doesn't want this to continue?  The Enemy of God and Man.   Do you see why there is so much other non-sense?  All is non-sense coming against this.

For Our Transformation.

(To remove Christ's presence in the soul and flesh body, Satan wants you to remain in Death. So he goes to Negate always attacking the Church on earth beating on weak souls not yet formed in Faith.
    He works on all souls.  like a battering ram he comes.  He never sleeps. He is the tireless enemy.)

(The Tireless Invincible Evangelizer is the Holy Spirit. No evil phases Him. It doesn't bother him not even phases him not one bit.)  Look at Jesus. He was full of the Holy Spirit with all the seven gifts.
    Jesus was born or should say begotten of the Father in Grace in the womb. The Virgin Mary was also born in Grace. Grace.  Which Adam and Eve lost and their sons were born with no Grace.

It cures, it heals, it recreates, it gives Life.

It is having Jesus everyday. He is truly present.  

Need Both. Not one.  That is what He gave.  

A HUGE NOTE: TO HAVE ONE ONLY IS THE LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.  Listen to the Holy Spirit who is God. He will tell you.  Thus we know the idle shepherds.

In the case where only One Species is given after the Rites has been prayed over, one receives The Body of Christ. Christ instituted two species of Himself for our health. Some people simply do not understand this. Some say this is unheard of, who doesn't give two Species. Really depends on the priest themselves. I cannot explain why they chose One Species while others give Two. It may be a preference of the parishioners, and the priest themselves, or the Bishop of that Diocese.

Never the less, the Vatican states, it is up to each priest what they present at Mass.

I believe? it was the Councils of Trent that specifically said in the Body is Christ Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. In the Blood is Christ's Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Thus in each is Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Which states Christ is Body Blood Soul and Divinity. But without them Both performed given thank, blessed, Christ does not come down to work the miracle.

Christ tells us that He is the Bread of Heaven, and then defines what is the Bread of Heaven, then defines what they are His Body as Bread and His Blood as wine, which equals the food and drink that makes up The Bread of Heaven: He states: My body is food indeed, my blood is drink indeed, I can transubstantiate myself into food and drink for life of man.

How they devise after is then in keeping or not in keeping with, Christ's Gift to us.

At the table is bread, the wafers and wine in bottles before it is poured into the chalice.

A Grand Gift to Man. The Greatest Miracle God has given. That is God-Man becomes Food, through a mystical fusion. ( Reiterate: God becoming Man so His Body and Blood becomes Food for us through the mystical infusion of Grace's work to aid man to Return to Origin. Origin means many things: Such as cancelling death for the souls; having Grace restored; having God restored; life coming back to whole man: soul and flesh. A life of abundance for the soul. )

What does a meal normally and I say this with tradition-- consist of? Food and Drink. God uses the basic structure given to man, which God created in the first place to give man food and then drink. Each having its use.

The Rite is Supernatural and if we reduce what is Supernatural to carnal, we do not see the Truth.

If we disobey God, we die. Case in point, Adam and Eve. They disobeyed. Israel disobeyed many times, and the results were devastating each time. With the latter the greatest ruin.

Disobedience to Christ leads to the abyss if continued, dis-Graced, dis-Owned.

Love does not disobey. Meditate on this carefully, if Adam and Eve truly loved God, we would not be in this state right now.

Love is answer, and Love is everything.

God's Mantle is Love. We must meditate on the power of Love. Love does not betray, does not seek its own.

That is the lesson of Love and obedience. In true Love, life is full. God is enjoyed and God enjoys us. One Enormous Family joined together in Love.

When we have true minds and we are love and other thoughts are not present, we can see clearly God is Love.

The other thoughts leads to obscurity, unsure, cloudy and cannot see God clearly at all. Pure hearts and pure minds to see God clearly.

The world is full of other thoughts that is why they do not see God at all. Other interests.

Heaven is for those who have only Heaven as the only interest. As children of Saints, this is necessary.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:53 pm by Poem

Jesus explained that without God nothing is possible for man but error and sin.  

Grace is strength, and the power to do God's will.  It is necessary, most necessary to be in the state of Grace.

Grace builds over time increasing life within the being.  Like having fuel in the gas tank.

When we are in the state of Grace, and continue to build Grace in us, it is like filling a large gas tank.
    The continued building of Grace. Life. Grace is Life for souls. Grace is life for the Angels in Heaven.
    Grace=God is Life. Without Grace, we die. Die the death. Death again is no Grace, no Grace means no God alighting and dwelling in the soul. Grace is abundant life for the soul. It is the souls, life blood, life essence, it is everything for the life of a soul.
    Grace.

Jesus through the Eucharist makes us acceptable to the Father, He mystically infuses life into souls, converting the heart through diligence in the holy ways of faith. Jesus says when we go to receive Him to give all our love to him at that point, which then increases the power of the Eucharist. The more love we give all of the hearts love, the more it works. It increases our ability to love.
    The amount of love one has one gives, which He increases, so the end result of after continually doing this giving all of our love to Him, the heart becomes fully love. Portions that are not love, becomes love. So the goal is to have the heart all love, fully love.
    Now understand that if we have other interests in the heart, we have to rid of these other interests.

When a heart is full and complete love, that is every particle and fiber is love, all things become different, a more beautiful heart. Then that heart loves all the time, is always kind, gentle, firm, strong, patient, virtuous. It is no longer a granite heart, that has no form.
    The heart then that is all love, is formed to love, supernatural love. Love then is everything to this heart. Every action is then virtuous and loving.

Jesus makes this possible by us receiving Him in the Eucharist, God assisting man. Meditating, the thought and the intents of the heart, to love Him.

Grace instills holy ways, holy thoughts, holiness, sanctity, purity, strengthening one's heart and mind.

If one studies and partakes in the ways of the world, then one becomes worldly.  Flesh, pagan, heathen, carnal.

If one studies and partakes of the things of God, one becomes Heavenly.  Spiritual, angels, Seraphims.

The Eucharist is God transubstantiated and come down from Heaven, The Bread of Heaven, the power to transform
    into Saints, Seraphims.  As Jesus said, this Food makes Saints.

Jesus comes as Grace, the Holy Spirit comes as Grace, God is Grace.  Thus the need for man's flesh to be converted and his soul the most important part of man.   A purified flesh heart, and the soul being purified.  

The pure in heart shall see God as stated by Jesus.  This Food makes one pure. The use of the Food is to aid man become Saints.
    What is a Saint?  Jesus is the Saint of Saints.  Mary is a Saint.  These are our examples of what a Saint is and comes from the model for us.  The New Adam and New Eve, which God installed to cancel the Old Ones.  

Recreation, metamorphosis.  A new creation.  

The old does not grant Heaven.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:01 pm by Poem

Let's review some history of the Eucharist, what souls believe it is.

Some believe the Body and Blood of Christ is symbolic and thus Protestants believe it this way. The interesting thing is they believe much of the Bible as God's Word for Mankind. Yet, they have an infractional heresy when Jesus said, unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood I cannot raise you up on the last day.  My Body is Food indeed and My Blood is Drink indeed. The belief in some of them is how can this be giving us Life?   They do not understand in full the Sin what transpired to Man as a whole.  Both parts: Flesh and Soul. And the Loss of Grace. Grace being the Life for Souls and the flesh benefits.

Some believe Christ will give the Last Supper in Heaven and they are in anticipation of this. They believe that the Eucharist will be given then.  Read the Words of St. John's Gospel and most of course Poem of the Man-God.

Protestants are baptized but not partaking in the Sacraments of the Universal Church, Christ's Mystical Body, and yet they are Christians because they practice living according to the Letter mostly while, some have achieved after years of living, living according to the Spirit of the Letter as much as possible for those who love God.  

The Spirit of the letter means living in Grace, having God alight and dwell. While living according to words of the letter, means what is only written and the Living Word does not elevate their souls. Because the Sacraments are necessary for the life of souls.

God is Supernatural and gives supernatural aids, in the form of graces. Grace is needed to achieve supernatural perfection.

The battery with no acid water is a dead battery. The Acid water is similar to Grace. The water is encased inside. The soul needs Grace. Grace comes in the Eucharist and by the Holy Spirit to bring the Trinity to us. To have the Father.

The Eucharist to some is just 'tradition' and handed down and is not real Body and Blood of Christ given, Sacrificed for Mankind.

While to the real believers with true faith and belief in Christ, believe it is truly Christ, the Bread of Heaven come to us in Body and Blood to eat and drink. Christ is the one who instructed the Apostles, brought this Rite out for them to consume at the Last Supper.

How to convince those who believe otherwise? Such as only the wafer is necessary? They need to read the Gospel and know it and allow Jesus to show it, live according to the Spirit of the Religion, of the Letter, of the Words given by Christ and His Apostles recorded for our good.

We are actually all born with a supernatural soul, the Divine Particle of God and all are brothers and sisters according to His Definition.  
    But all are not baptized, all are not living in the Sacrament, many are still stained by Original Sin, and many have fallen by the way side becoming stained after Baptism.  The Lord has not taken the Tree of Death away from the Earth's supernatural sphere and the generations of Adam's children have not all come to the New Adam.

Heresies occur when, they are Truth's are challenged, ignored purposely, come against violently, sadistically or tenderly.  

The Dogma's exist because Christ put them there.  It is up to the members to keep and follow them, not making any changes to what is already Perfect.  Case in Point Pharisees in the past did this quite often, interpreting how they saw fit to suit their needs in the times and moments of times.  Thus they also created 613 precepts to block the way of true elevation and practicing the Religion. They were the judges, lawgivers, priests of the Nation. They were top of this chain. Pontiff and all.

Thus it is paramount to keep the Truths as 'given' by Christ, who is the King, Who is the Founder of the Church.  To make changes, to them creates, error.  Erred souls walking off course. All manner of negation occurs. Sounds like Satan at work in souls not fully understanding the beauty of the Eucharist.

Thus, when the members of the Church starting with the Clergy make changes, add new rules, creates errors which God strikes, we have problems which creates great ripples. Many leave, saying they have erred too much. We do not see the souls in tortured state in another place of supernatural existence expiating: Purgatory, Abyss. When we read the Poem of the Man-God Jesus encounters a few souls that were zealous for God, but being used as tools by the Pharisees to seek out Christ, capture or kill him. Stating Christ is a false Messiah and zealot. Christ ends up converting these ones, such as St. Paul; as well as a man Jesus meets in a cave. They were not bad souls, but souls led astray. Taken and used. Good willed souls. So we do not see as God sees. God saw that these men were being led astray. This happens and how much? Only God knows.

Thus the Eucharist is the True Body and Blood of Christ, the God-Man who broke Himself to aid our conversion back to origin.
    To be acceptable to God. Our works cannot gain, but through Christ who has become all for us we can. Thus without God's aid man errs continually and lives in the state of Sin. Sin is death. The wages of Sin is death. We point back to Adam and Eve.
    Their child firstborn was riddled with vice and thus killed his own brother and was cursed for all eternity, which people today believe is a story rather than absolute truth.

The Abyss is eternal expiation, and eternal penance where there is no reward to gain Grace and enter into God's Paradise.

For every sin, mortal committed is expiation and penance necessary; for every sin venial committed expiation and penance is necessary to regain Grace.  Sometimes we sin unwillingly and unawares. These are not counted by God because the full will of consent was not present.  But sorrow and remorse arises. A true humble attitude is present and God sees that the soul did not purposefully commit them.  A grace of God and He always reads the thoughts and intents of the heart. The soul is fused to the heart. If the soul is dominant the heart is in adherence to supernatural ways.  Thus it is utmost of importance to have a pure heart. The pure in heart shall see God, as Jesus promised.  Starting Here on this Plane of Existence.  Which many do not know nor understand it to be.

The Kingdom of God is within you Jesus said to those who loved God. God wants to dwell with you, descending upon the heart and soul of a being. The presence of the soul makes this possible.

When we live like Cain and those of Noah's time or Noe's time, God's Divine Justice takes precedence and the whole earth is cleansed of Sin, vices, carnal living.  God created the Earth to Have Him exclusively and explicitly and not Satan and Demons. Thus when demons consume the earth, men and woman become demons in likeness, the Wrath of God comes, because God has judged all unworthy of life.  Thus, those who are their own guides in life chose this way, are already judged by God as reprobates. Because God created man to fill up Heaven and enjoy God and each other in the supernatural ways of life.  

We then need to understand and know what supernatural really means and is.  All this from God's Dictionary.  

We are God's creation in thought, the Sin, turned man against God and became fornicators with Satan.

Thus in the times of the Anti-Christ, men and women are living according to vices and not virtues.

Thus the Justice of God takes precedence rather than Mercy and Forgiveness.  

The Abomination that makes Desolate is the Divine Justice of God taking action upon reprobates.  Be not part of this.
    Become wise and flee the world and all its lures. Babylon will come to an end and never rise again, smoke and ashes.
    Total and utter destruction to Babylon which is the entire world of man living. The Earth becomes ground zero and takes the punishments as well.  

Change your ways, join to God immediately do not waste time. We do not know when God will perform His Justice act.

They are coming in waves, gentle at first and then increasing in intensity to wake up souls. Arise ye who slumber, waken ye who sleep, take hold of the Lord's gracious hand, elevate from the carnal to the supernatural.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 pm