Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Word of God Teaching All Things for Every Situation, Events

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Word of God Teaching All Things for Every Situation, Events Empty The Word of God Teaching All Things for Every Situation, Events

Post by Poem

Beginning with the Genesis teachings.

The gives us ample lessons.

Noah, and family build ark and enter to save mankind. Great Deluge.
    Sons of God

Joseph is sold into slavery.  Interprets a dream for Pharaoh.
    Times of famine.  God shows in a vision what to do.  Who is elected?
    Man of God.  Sons of God here.

Abram is called by God.  To be the father of a nation.  Many lessons here.
    Sons of God

Israel, is the heir to Abraham.  
    Sons of God

Moses, laid in a basket set in the river near the bed.  Marries pharaohs daughter, kills an Egyptian by bewilderment. Called by God in the desert.
    Gives Moses 10 commandments burned by the finger of God twice.
    Becomes the 1st Judge for God's Nation.
    Sons of God

The Lineage of Christ and Mary in Matthew's Gospel
    So all the generations, from Abraham to David, are 14 fourteen generations. And from David to the transmigration of Babylon, are 14 fourteen generations: and from the transmigration of Babylon to Christ are 14 fourteen generations.

How many generations from Christ to the Antichrist?  Who are Christ's heirs?  Vicars. St. Peter the 1st one.

Who are the Blessed Virgin Mary's children? All born from the Passion onwards.  The Passion of Jesus and Mary, cancelled Adam and Eve. So from the Passion onwards, Mary is the New Eve and Jesus is the New Adam.  What is flesh.  The souls remain but the lineage of the new mankind began a new from that point on  Read the Book 5 Jesus' comments before the Crucifixion.  He states this clearly. Do not listen to Protestants, they are not part of One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.  They are protesters.  Disobedience.  Love is always obedient. I'm referring to Just souls those who love God.  

Jesus said, do as I do. Follow Me. Listen to Me.  What I do, you can do too.

These are the words of Love. Love says, I want you with me always to be with me forever.  I am the God of Love. My Kingdom of Love has no end. It is:  'Always.'  This is My Love: Always. It is God's: 'Always.' I am God. I am Always. Not your always which is interrupted and falls short.

Many sacrificed in true obedience to God. Many were bewildered.  Bewilderment is not a will, but an reaction of what is human that is not yet dead.  We react without knowing we are. Means we not yet perfect and not yet 'spirit.'  

When St. Peter realized this, he wanted to be 'perfect' and Christ forgave him and St. Peter was able to bear witness to Christ on the Bloody Way and was crucified like his Master.  

The Garden of Gethsemane has many lessons on human bewilderment, on human will, on human weakness.  It is all human.  Even Jesus had to undergo this kind of suffering, not only from his disciples, but as Man. He had to fight it and of course He won. Because He was all love.

Love from God. God formed the Man Jesus with Love and suffering and pain.  Because the world of man fallen as it is, gives and receives pain and sorrow to senses, to the morals, to the spirit.

The Love gives the Seven Founts, which are the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit. To be replete with these. To possess the Holy Spirit.

The Gospel states to be 'reborn' in Grace which is the Holy Spirit.
    The Holy Spirit is the greatest gift to Man.
    Greatest Gift to Man is Grace. Grace is The Triune God.
    The Greatest Miracle is Christ giving Himself as Body and Blood to Man.
    All this to recreate and be reborn in Grace. Back to the Original Thought of God.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 pm by Poem

If you have a soul, you are called to be sons of God.

Better make sure you have one. That is alive to God infused by Grace.

That is why Christ was Crucified, to restore your soul from a dead state by Sin, coming in contact with the mortal body inundated by Sin. To wash this stain, to give life back to your soul.

To conquer yourself ego and become spirit the true ego of love, humility, kindness, goodness.

Become spirit raise it up. Get Baptized, receive the Holy Spirit who brings Jesus and the Father.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:45 pm