Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Lesson So Deep and Powerful We End Up Negating

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

A Lesson So Deep and Powerful We End Up Negating Empty A Lesson So Deep and Powerful We End Up Negating

Post by Poem

Book 5
    page: 516-517

This is concerning the world how it does not love God.  So lets allow the Lord to give us the true perspective that many do not receive to believe and shake their heads in disbelief.  If, it did --the world-- loved God, there would be nothing but peace, joy, and every good flourishing. God would bless everything and protect everyone.  Evil would be shunned. Love would help correct these erred souls.

To love God and believe Him and live separating ourselves from the Evil, vices, things that bind and hold man hostage.  For If we really and truly believe, He takes care of everything in a more profound way is able to because no walls, no resistance of any kind. Such as sentiments, feelings, these are the worst offenders in man. Because of these he makes wrong decisions that costs him unnecessary untold pain and grief.  

The pure overcome any obstacle.  Great example is the Apostles after Jesus gets arrested by unjust men.  Majority flee, St. John remains through the whole thing, and even goes to get the Blessed Virgin Mary to bring Her to Jesus at Calvary.  Purity of heart and mind, and soul.
    The pure overcome any obstacle.  Pure.

The world is impure, unholy, full of sin and vices run thick and infinite. No end to these. Thus God's judgment, His Justice comes down.

From the heart and mind, love God, there is a New Heaven and a New Earth for us.  It is forever without pain, death, Evil.  It is endless charity and goodness uninterrupted Peace in the True and Pure Presence of God Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Jesus is speaking to the Apostles,

« I give you My commandment: love and forgive one another. Have you understood? Even if in the world there is hatred, let only love be in you. For everybody. How many traitors you will find on your way! But you must not hate them and return evil for evil. Otherwise the Father will hate you. I have been hated and betrayed, long before you. And yet, as you can see, I do not hate. The world cannot love what is different from it. Therefore it will not love you. If you belonged to it, it would love you; but you are not of the world, as I took you away from the world. And that is why you are hated.

I said to you: a servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well. If they have listened to Me, they will listen to you, too. But they will do everything because of My Name, since they do not know, they do not want to know Him Who sent Me. If I had not come and I had not spoken, they would not be guilty. But now their sin has no excuse. They have seen My deeds, they have heard My words, and yet they have hated Me, and the Father with Me. Because the Father and I are one Unit only with the Love. But it was written: "You hated me for no reason". But when the Comforter comes, the Spirit of truth Who proceeds from the Father, He will bear witness of Me, and you also will witness for Me, because you have been with Me since the beginning.

I am telling you this so that, when the hour comes, you may not be depressed and scandalised. The time is about to come when they will expel you from synagogues, and those who kill you will think that they are doing a holy duty for God. They have not known either the Father or Me. That is their excuse. I have not told you these things so extensively, before this hour, because you were just like new-born babies. But the mother is now leaving you. I am going away. You must become accustomed to other food. I want you to know.

Not one of you has asked Me again: "Where are You going?". Sadness is making you dumb. And yet My going away is a good thing also for you. Otherwise the Comforter will not come. I will send Him to you. And when He has come, through the wisdom and the words, the deeds and the heroism that He will infuse into You, He will convince the world of its deicide sin, and of justice with regard to My holiness. And a clear cut will divide the world into reprobates, enemies of God, and believers. The latter will be more or less holy, according to their will. But judgement will be passed on the prince of the world and his servants. I cannot tell you more, because you are not yet able to understand. But He, the Paraclete, will give you the whole Truth, because He will not speak as from Himself. But He will tell you everything He heard from the Mind of God and will announce the future to you. He will take what comes from Me, that is, what is still of the Father, and will tell you.

There is still a short time to see one another. Then you will no longer see Me. And then a short time later you will see Me.

You are grumbling among yourselves and in your hearts. Listen to a parable. The last one of your Master.

When a woman has conceived and the hour of delivery comes, she is in great distress, because she suffers and groans. But when her little child is born and she presses it to her heart, all her pain comes to an end and her sorrow changes into joy, because a man has come into the world.

The same applies to you. You will weep and the world will laugh at you. But later your sorrow will change into joy. A joy that the world will never know. You are sad now. But when you see Me again, your hearts will be filled with a joy of which no one will ever be able to deprive you. Such a full joy, that it will obliterate every need of yours to ask for anything for your minds, hearts and bodies. You will feed on seeing Me again, and you will forget everything else. And just from that moment you will be able to ask for anything in My name, and it will be given to you by the Father, so that your joy may be greater and greater. Ask, do ask. And you will receive.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:02 am