Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

7 Sins That Impedes Life and The 7 Powerful Gifts of the Holy Spirit

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

7 Sins That Impedes Life and The 7 Powerful Gifts of the Holy Spirit Empty 7 Sins That Impedes Life and The 7 Powerful Gifts of the Holy Spirit

Post by Poem

Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan, by John the Baptist.
    John saw the sky opened and the Spirit like a Dove descending upon him.

What exactly is the Holy Spirit? A True Being of Love, entirely Love. No malice, no negativity, no violence, no selfish desires, none of what is human. No human mind can comprehend the Holy Spirit. Thus, have to be pure, holy, moral, good. A heart that has good.

He comes upon us, alights us, then descends into us to settle in our hearts. He comes to our souls wherein our spirit lies.

Some words about the Holy Spirit from Jesus,

Book 5 chapter 584 last pages:

« That will not happen. When the Spirit of the Lord is settled in hearts, it will repeat My words and explain their meaning. It is the Spirit of God Who speaks through the lips of the Christ. Then… Then It will speak to the spirits directly and will recall My words. »

« When I shall be consumed in the Sacrifice of love. Then Love will come. It will be like the beautiful flame rising from the sacrificed Victim. And that flame will never go out, because the Sacrifice will never end. Once it is accomplished, it will last throughout the time of the Earth. »

« But then… You would really have to be sacrificed so that that may happen? » Lazarus

« It is so » Jesus makes His usual gesture of adherence to His own destiny. He stretches out His arms with His hands pointed outwards and lowers His head. He then raises it to smile at distressed Lazarus and says: « But the immaterial voice of the Spirit of love will not be so violent as a roar, but it will be as sweet as love, which is as mild as a Nisan breeze and yet is as strong as death. The ineffable ministry of Love! The complement, the completion of My ministry. The perfection of My ministry as Master… I am not afraid, as you are, that anything of what I have given may be lost. On the contrary, I solemnly tell you that beams of light will be cast on My words and you will see their spirit. I am going away serenely because I am entrusting My doctrine to the Holy Spirit and My spirit to My Father. »

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:31 am by Poem

Book 5 Chapter 631. Last Teachings Before His Ascension.

« Pay attention to Me, because I will tell you things of the greatest importance. You will not understand them all, neither will you understand them all well. But He Who comes after Me, will make you understand them. So, listen to Me.

Nobody is more convinced than you are, that without the help of God man sins easily, as his very weak constitution was debilitated by the Sin. So I should be an imprudent Redeemer, if after giving you so much to redeem you, I did not give you also the means of retaining you in the effects of My Sacrifice.

You know that all the easiness to commit sin derives from the Sin that, by depriving men of Grace, despoils them of their strength: of the union with Grace. You have said: "But You have given Grace to us". No. It was given to the just up to My Death. To give it to future people a means is required. A means that will not be only a ritual figure, but on those who receive it will really impress the real character of children of God, as Adam and Eve were, whose souls vivified by Grace, possessed sublime gifts, given by God to His beloved creatures.

You are aware of what man had and what man lost. Now, through My Sacrifice, the gates of Grace have been reopened and its river can descend on all those who ask it out of their love for Me. Men will therefore have the character of children of God through the merits of the First-Born among men, of Him Who is speaking to you, your Redeemer, your eternal Pontiff, your Brother in the Father, your Master. It will be by Jesus Christ and through Jesus Christ that present and future men will be able to possess Heaven and enjoy God, the last purpose of man. Up to the present time, even the most just among the just, although circumcised as children of the chosen people, were not able to attain that purpose. Although their virtues were taken into consideration by God, and their places were ready in Heaven, the latter was closed and the enjoyment of God was denied to them, because on their souls, blessed flower-beds blooming with every virtue, there was also the cursed tree of Original Sin, and no action, no matter how holy it might be, could destroy it; neither is it possible to enter Heaven with the roots and foliage of so evil a tree.

On Preparation Day the sighs of the patriarchs and prophets, and of all the just of Israel, appeased in the joy of the accomplished Redemption, and their souls, whiter than mountain snow, such was their virtue, lost the only Stain that segregated them from Heaven.

But the world continues. Generations and generations arise and will arise. Peoples and peoples will come to the Christ. Can the Christ die with each new generation to save it, or for each people that comes to Him? No. He cannot. The Christ died once, and He will never die again, for ever. Then, must these generations, these peoples, become wise through My Word, but not possess Heaven and enjoy God, because they are injured by Original Sin? No. It would not be just, neither for them, because their love for Me would be useless, nor for Me, because I would have died for too few. So? How can the different things be conciliated? Which new miracle will the Christ work, and He has already worked so many, before leaving

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:34 am by Poem

Notebook 1943 Page 601

The Eternal Spirit says:

"I am Love. I do not have my own voice because my Voice is in the whole creation and beyond the creation. Like the ether, I spread through all that is; like fire, I inflame; like blood, I circulate.

"I am in every word of Christ and flower on the lips of the Virgin. I purify the mouths of the prophets and saints and make them luminous. I am He who inspired things before they existed, for it is my power that, like a heartbeat, moved the creative thought of the Eternal.
    "Through Christ all things have been made, but all things have been made by Myself, Love, for it is I that with my secret power moved the Creator to work the miracle.

"I was when nothing was, and I shall be when only Heaven remains.

"I am the inspirer of the creation of man, to whom the world was given for his delight, the world in which, from the oceans to the stars, from the Alpine peaks to the stems, my seal is present.

"I shall be the one to place on the lips of the last man the supreme invocation: 'Come, Lord Jesus!

"I am the One who, to placate the Father, infused the idea of the Incarnation and descended, as a creative fire, to make Myself an embryo in the immaculate womb of Mary, and ascended made Flesh, onto the Cross, and from the Cross, to Heaven again to make the new alliance between God and man in a ring of love in an embrace of love, I had clasped the Father and the Son, generating the Trinity.

"I am He who speaks without words, everywhere and in every doctrine originating in God, He who without touch opens eyes and opens ears to hear the supernatural, He who without a command draws you from the death of life to Life in the Life which knows no limit.

"The Father is upon you; the Son is in you; but I, the Spirit, am in your spirits and sanctify you with my presence.

"Seek Me wherever there is love, faith, and wisdom. Give Me your love. The fusion of love with Love creates Christ in you and bears you back into the Father's breast.

"I have spoken today, which is the advent of Love on Earth, my highest manifestation, the one from which redemption and Pentecostal infusion come to the Earth.

"May my Fire dwell in you and set you aflame, recreating you for God, in God, and through God, the Eternal Lord, to whom all praise should be given, in Heaven and on Earth."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm