Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Offering of Jesus' Heart in the Eucharist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Offering of Jesus' Heart in the Eucharist Empty The Offering of Jesus' Heart in the Eucharist

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Page: 99
    Chp: The Offering of Jesus' Heart in the Eucharist

June 20

Jesus says:

"Now that you have seen, do you understand what the Eucharist is?  It is My Heart that I distribute to you. I could not make you a greater or more loving gift.

"If, when you received Communion, you were able to see Me, who give you My Heart, wouldn't you be moved?  But faith should be very strong and charity very strong in order for you to  see this.  This mental vision should not constitute an exceptional gift by Me. It should constitute the rule, the sweet rule. And it would be the rule if you were really my disciples.

"Then you would see Me and hear Me saying the words of consecration over the Bread and Wine, breaking and distributing the Bread, offering it to you with my very Hands. My priest would disappear because I would superimpose Myself upon him to say to you 'Here is the Body of the Lord Jesus Christ, my Body, which is to preserve you for eternal life.'  And in the  light  of love you would see that I offer you My very Heart, the super perfect part of my most perfect Body, the part from which Charity itself flows forth.

"I have done this out of love for you: I have given Myself. And have done this for you today: I have lifted the veil of the Mystery and brought you to know how I come to you, how I give Myself to you, what I give that is Mine, even if you are unable to see and understand.

"That's enough for today. There are no other words to say.  Love and adore"

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 am