Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Speaks Quite A Bit About the Future Times of His Church and What Will Become of It In Stages Over the Generations of Man in Time.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Jesus Speaks Quite A Bit About the Future Times of His Church and What Will Become of It In Stages Over the Generations of Man in Time. Empty Jesus Speaks Quite A Bit About the Future Times of His Church and What Will Become of It In Stages Over the Generations of Man in Time.

Post by Poem

Jesus spent quite a bit of time teaching the Apostles about how to be like him and to imitate him in all things relating to the conditions each faces. To study souls, to be good physician and doctor of souls so they too can have life and live.
    Thus teaching them through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus taught them and said to them that once the Holy Spirit descends to them, alights them and descends in to them, that their capabilities will become immeasurable, exactly like Jesus.
    The Gospel states, that once the Holy Spirit comes to them and lives with them, that they will do what He did and more, because He goes back to the Father. This goes back to the Father, implies quite a bit. For one, if Jesus did not return to the Father, the Holy Spirit would not descend, be given back. For Jesus remains on the earth. The Father and the Son together sent the Holy Spirit to Man. Jesus was upon the earth to bring back Grace. He had to 'breathe' the Holy Spirit upon the first ones. He breathed upon the Apostles the Holy Spirit. Contemplate this.

Jesus as you know was Baptized by the Holy Spirit and then began his ministry.   He was taught wisdom by His Mother Who is the Seat of Wisdom. God prepared His Salvation, the salvation of mankind from Hell, Sin and Death.  A Good Father always provides for his children, through sacrifice. Sacrifice for finite beings is not to be expected on a God level.  We are finite beings needing salvation. A finite being created, cannot save themselves for they are not the level of God in power, strength, everything else that would require purgation and annulment.

A finite being God created to have children who enjoy their God and Father.  Live a happy, loving, peaceful, joy filled life in a perfect environment.

Jesus spoke to the Apostles after His Resurrection about the future of His Church. Christ's Church given by the Father to Christ. Christ being the Son, God sent from a far away place, called Heaven to the earth to save souls for His Father.

Since God is life and Christ is the Son of Life, Christ words are spirit and life. Only these. The Mercy of God, Divine Mercy.

Have you prayed your Divine Mercy Chaplet today?  Asking for what the 9 days Novena have stated to do?

Jesus goes into much detail regarding the future of His Church, of His ministers.

During His resurrected days, Jesus is visiting His disciples in quick succession. Here in an instance gone in an instant.
    He simply appears and then disappears in front of them or away from them. Whichever He chose to do. He does it today as well, but we have to deserve His visible appearance. He appears invisible quite often.  He appears at Mass to consecrate the Bread and Wine into His Body and Blood.  And then disappears to another place to do the same. He appears to anyone in the invisible form.  He is there to aid souls to find Him.  Which should be done by His Faithful. To bring Jesus to souls to raise them from death to Life. Their souls.

Their bodies may have issues, which are related to the nature of Sin which brings death.

Jesus spoke clearly about the future times. He told them to prepare and help them avoid at all costs what is predicted, clairvoyance.   Jesus as God-Man is the one speaking. Jesus as the Man-God had prepared them for the Passion, taught them how to be a priest, doctor of souls, physician of souls, to bring the words of Life and through the power of the Holy Spirit who alights them. It is all about 'love.' Altruism. A priest in all likely hood is not necessary, from Love's point of view. These are given this title to give them, meaning other than being a layman upon the earth. For in heaven all are priests. A description. Jesus, or God created priests, the priesthood for a specific purpose to aid souls. Similar to what angels do. To distinguish. A distinction. To aid his sheep. All are His sheep including priests. But to priests are given a higher calling to aid in His mission to save mankind from Satan and Hell. Possessing for themselves the Seven Gifts and being pure and holy continue and pass on the instructions, with love, so love can transform the souls into acceptable beings for God's Heaven. But remember the Holy Spirit is for all. All must be in Grace possessing Him.

To become all love for one's self and be altruistic in nature full and complete. Which can only be done in union with Grace.
    He taught them that only through Him is their salvation. No other way. The way is paved with pain and suffrages, sacrifices, having one mind to do what Jesus wants.  

The future told by Jesus has good and evil.  To fight all heresies, to bring back erring brothers and sisters. To love one another. Take good care of His sheep, to feed them and make sure they don't go wandering in other pastures where death is.

To not only advice souls but to watch over them as would a family member. Jesus teaches from the point of 'good.' For God is only God and teaches good. To come to good in thinking which creates action. Purity of heart and mind. Not to ponder evil, not to speak evil and do evil. He taught them that the Holy Spirit will guide them, teach them, comfort them, to be led by the Holy Spirit as Jesus led them.  The Holy Spirit is be adhered to and listened to just as they did with Jesus.

That the Holy Spirit is no different than Jesus just invisible.  We can then know God through fusion with Fire of Love.
    Who brings wisdom to teach.

Jesus taught them that in future times, the clergy will think themselves to be a class of their own, which means separated from the Vine.  Humility is lacking at this point. Their allegiance to Jesus is just in words and show.  Pretty much like the Pharisees in Jesus time. They will repeat this error. To avoid this is necessary to keep constance and watch. For your enemy roams about like a hungry lion.  Analogy which presents a wrong picture in one's mind today. He is the devourer of souls. The ruin of all mankind. The killer demon. The One is seeks to conquer God's heaven.

The Holy Spirit seeks souls to teach and then have them save souls and carry on the mission to the last man born of a woman.  To the end of time and earth.  Not just today.  The succession of.

The Holy Spirit says, if you err, you bring others to err and woa to those who do so. He repeats what the Word Spoken of by Jesus through all time. For Eternity is the same yesterday, today and forever. Non-changing. What is spoken, determined made rules and regulations according to Altruism, is non-negotiable and doesn't change. It is always as the Ten Commandments are.  Always for finite beings on a temporal plain of existence.

What to do? Seek Me where there is Faith, Hope and Love and you will find Me.  I come to continue the mission with man together which Jesus performed.  Now with many, I can aid man to enjoy heaven beginning here and then in the greatness unfathomable nature which it is in Eternal Life.  All prepared for Man, God's greatest creation.  To have a living being who embodies Himself in soul and the elements created just for his pleasure.  To be all love is the conclusion for man. Then he imitates the One who created him.

Seek Me and I will lead you to where you should go beginning here at this moment and not later where I will be somewhere else.  I seek souls, seek me as I am as the wind which blows here today, but gone tomorrow.  I come where good will is seeking goodness and wants only good.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 am