Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Are We When We Are First Born?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

What Are We When We Are First Born? Empty What Are We When We Are First Born?

Post by Poem

Well, this is a well not thought of thought.

Adam and Eve, became atheists when they forsook God's loving advice.  An atheist does not believe God nor in God, nor keeps God's words.  Filiation.  Grace is God. Grace is Love. Grace is Wisdom. Grace creates life and gives life and nourishes the life of the soul. Grace is union, fusion with God and having His greatest gift and gifts.  Grace is what brings filiation with God. Once Grace departs due to ones will, one chooses ones own way.  Separate. Then one denies God and becomes an Atheist just like Lucifer which Adam and Eve did. They did not obey the Father and went to the Devil.  (Hey I want you to know you won't die! Just listen to me and eat from my hands.  You don't need God! I am here. I am the The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.)  Bing! Grace departs and one enters into the Devils Abyss, partners with the Devil.

Big lesson.  One can give only what one possesses, materially speaking and knowledge.  The Lord Possesses All Good, Love, Wisdom and Life.

Jesus states, when a soul receives Him in the Eucharist, one receives God, God is the Perfection. One receives perfection by sheer 'contact'.  What is God? Do you know His Character, Properties?  A soul then becomes perfect by sheer contact, but the soul is in the progress of becoming more perfect until God says 'enough' and snatches the soul for the Pasturage of Heaven, God's Court, God's Bosom. But remember the soul must be pure, unstained, gone to Confession, abstained from vices, to have the this effect of perfection give it more.  The Perfection of the Perfect comes to make the finite perfect. Sin brought man down. Christ came to bring man back UP.

Losing Grace makes one godless in the case of Adam and Eve.  The Lord explains in the comments of Daniels vision of the 4 beasts what the 1st beast is and had turned man into: Atheist.  Tore his wings and plummeted to the earth.  

So atheism is wingless and grounded in the mire and they believe what they see and possess.  What they see and possess.  I see what is natural to me.  I don't hear God's voice nor witness God in and around myself.  What is God anyway?  They go through life like this every day.  Emptiness and they don't know it.  A hallow exists in them where God was at one point.  The heart is a ciborium for a greater ego to come join it.  A supernatural union of Father and child.

St. Paul says, all are born in sin from the womb of a woman.  So, we are born, 'atheists' at that moment one is pushed out of the womb.  A always choice made by Eve and then Adam seconded it.  Adam should have rebuked the woman for this great insulting damage done.  Every soul then has to deal with an atheistic body--the flesh. It rebels, it is disorderly, is it a pig and gluttonous, covets.  St. Paul explains in Romans and then, in other epistles what to do in many ways of thought to keep this rebellious flesh from taking over.  Jesus tells us what He did to have this rebel become ennobled.  Return to Origin.

Adam was created in God, in Grace.  He was created in the perfection of God, by a Perfect God and just by God touching it, had perfection.  But, it had to keep God's command: test of obedience. Obedience is 'love.' He and she did not love God fully.  

Perhaps this is why some people don't love fully.  There are several reasons for this, not loving fully.  Self interests. Self's interest and not God's interest.

They have not understood the great 'love.'  To love in this way, one must let 'love' fill it all. Then, knowledge becomes something more than what it was previously.  A Spirit in the ether comes to snatch this soul to show it the grandeur.   Ether.  Spirit's  Ether.  Spiritual Ether.

If, Adam and Eve had not chosen to disobey, --because first they were created as a son and a daughter--, second they become their own gods by being lured--,
    we would all be children of God and not atheists at birth.

However, there is this Faith in God which God then, by our asking, makes things happen.  When we read God's words to Moses about the First Rite, God says, these are My People. My. Thus, the instructs teaches to sprinkle blood at birth of an infant of a young male, to cover the sin, so God does not see the offense.
    God sees the offense of by man and the instigation of by Satan on the flesh which then stains the soul.  An offensive, and great one at that.  It is a great offense to God. Not very many really understand this. How great of an offense.  

Justice, true Justice has no part of mercy which forgives; there is only 'justice'.  

Mercy can override Justice in some cases where the soul has become so incredibly loving, changed to such heights of goodness, that the justice what is remaining is cancelled.  

So it is like this: we are born in sin and this sin separates from God and what is separated from God by default is atheist, we just are not taught this.
    We are all then, born atheists the mark of Eve's sin. 'I want to do it my way and be better than God.'  This is then present in each. One flesh passed on.

Not multiple flesh.  One flesh, that God created to give to a soul. The soul however is created individually for the flesh.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:54 pm by Poem

Here is thought: Be fruitful and multiply.  

If God had not spoken these words, set in motion, man could not multiply.  

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:56 pm by Poem

Book 3
    Chapter 409. The Miraculous Gleaning in the Plain.

27th September 1944.

Jesus is passing with His apostles through a country completely golden with crops. Although early morning it is very warm. The reapers are mowing along furrows thick with ears, making empty spaces among the golden grain. The sickles shine for a moment in the sun, they disappear among the tall ears, they reappear for a moment on the other side and the sheaf bends and lies down on the earth warmed by the sun, as if it were tired of standing up for so many months. Some women follow the reapers, tying the sheaves. The whole country is busy at this work. The harvest has been very good and the reapers are overjoyed.

Many men, when they are near the road along which the apostolic group passes, stop working for a moment leaning on their scythes and wiping their perspiration and they look... The women binding the sheaves do the same. In their light clothes, their heads covered with a white cloth, they look like flowers emerging from the earth deprived of the corn: poppies, cornflowers, daisies. The men, in short grey or yellowish tunics, are not so showy. The only light article they wear is a piece of cloth tied to their heads with a cord and hanging over their necks and cheeks. Their tanned faces, framed by the white cloth, seem ever darker.

When Jesus sees that they are looking at Him, He passes greeting: « The peace and blessing of God be with you » and the others reply: « May the blessing of God come back to You » or more simply: « Also with You. »
    Some who are more talkative, interest Jesus in the harvest saying: « It is very good this year. Look at these well-shaped ears and see how thick they are in the furrows. It is hard work to cut them. But it's bread!...  »
    « Be grateful to the Lord. And you know that one must show one's gratitude not by words, but by deeds. Be merciful in your harvest, thinking of the Most High Who mercifully granted dew and sunshine to your fields, so that you might have a plentiful crop. Remember the precept of Deuteronomy. When harvesting the wealth given to you by God, think of those who have none, and leave them some of yours. It is a holy prevarication as it is charity for your neighbour and God sees it. It is better to be willing to give than greedy in gathering. God blesses generous people. There is more happiness in giving than in receiving, because it compels God, Who is just, to give a more abundant reward to him who was compassionate. » Jesus passes repeating His advice of love.

The sun becomes warmer. The reapers stop working and those who are near their houses go back to them, those who are far from them gather in the shade of trees and they rest, eat and doze there. Jesus also takes shelter in a thicket in the middle of the country and sitting on the grass, after praying and offering their frugal food, consisting of bread, cheese and olives, He hands out the portions and eats talking to His apostles. There is shade, coolness and perfect silence. The silence of sunny hours in summer. A silence inviting one to sleep. Most of them, in fact, are dozing after eating. Jesus is not dozing. He is resting leaning with His back against a tree, and He takes an interest in insects working on flowers.

At a certain moment he beckons to John, Judas Iscariot and to one of the older apostles, whom He calls Bartholomew, and when they are close to Him, He says: « Just watch the work this little insect is doing. Look. I have been watching it for some time. It wants to take from this chalice, which is so tiny, the honey that fills the bottom part of it, and as it cannot get into it, look: it stretches out first one little leg and then the other one, it dips them into the honey and then feeds on it. It has almost emptied it. See what a wonderful thing is God's Providence! Not ignoring that without certain organs the olive-green insect, created to fly over green meadows, would not be able to nourish itself, Providence gifted it with tiny hairs along its legs. Can you see them? Can you, Bartholomew? No? Look. I will now catch it and show it to you against the light », and He delicately takes the scarab, which looks like burnished gold, and lays it upside-down on the back of His hand.

The scarab pretends to be dead and the three examine its tiny legs. Then the insect begins to kick its legs about, in order to run away. It does not succeed, of course, but Jesus helps it and stands it on its legs. The little creature walks on the palm of Jesus' hand, as far as His finger-tips, it dangles and opens its wings. But it is distrustful. « It does not know that I want nothing but the welfare of every being. It has only its little instinct, which is perfect if compared with its nature, and sufficient to all its needs. But it is so inferior to human thought. An insect, therefore, is not responsible if it does anything wrong. Man is, because he has within himself a superior light of intelligence, which will be greater the more he is indoctrinated in the things of God. And consequently he is responsible for his actions. »

« So, Master, since we are taught by You, have we a heavy responsibility? » asks Bartholomew.

« Yes, very heavy. And it will be even heavier in future when the Sacrifice is accomplished, and Redemption has come together with Grace, which is strength and light. And after it, One will come Who will make you understand will-power even better. And he who does not want that, will be held responsible. »

« Very few only, then, will be saved! »

« Why Bartholomew? »

« Because man is so weak! »

« But if he fortifies his weakness by trusting Me, he becomes strong. Do you think that I am not aware of your struggles? See? Satan is like that spider that is laying its snare from that tiny branch to this stem. It is so thin and treacherous! Look how that cobweb shines. It looks like the silver of impalpable filigree. It will be invisible at night and at dawn, tomorrow, it will shine with gems, and imprudent flies, which roam at night looking for unclean food, will fall into it, as well as light butterflies, which are attracted by what shines...  »

The apostles have approached the Master and are listening to the lesson taken from the vegetable and animal kingdoms.

« ... Well, My love does, with regard to Satan, what My hand is doing now. It destroys the cobweb. Look how the spider runs away and hides. It is afraid of what is stronger. Satan also is afraid of what is stronger. And what is stronger is Love. »

« Would it not be better to destroy the spider? » asks Peter, who is very practical in his conclusions.

« It would be better. But the spider is doing its duty. It is true that it kills the poor little butterflies, which are so beautiful, but it exterminates a large number of filthy flies, which carry diseases and infection from sick to healthy people, from corpses to living persons. »

« But in our case what does the spider do? »

« What does it do, Simon? (Simon also is an elderly man and is the one who was complaining of rheumatism). It does what your good will does. It destroys tepidity, apathy, vain conceit. It compels you to be vigilant. What makes you worthy of prize? Struggle and victory. Can you win if you do not fight? The presence of Satan compels continuous vigilance. Love, then, Who loves you, makes his presence not necessarily harmful. If you keep close to Love, Satan will tempt but he will be rendered unable to cause real damage. »

« Always? »

« Always. In great and little things. For instance, a little thing: he in vain advises you to take care of your health. A treacherous piece of advice to try to take you away from Me. But Love holds you tightly, Simon, and your pains become of no importance even in your eyes. »

« Oh! Lord! You know?...  »

« Yes, I do. But do not lose heart. Cheer up! Love, Who is the first to smile at your human nature trembling because of its rheumatism, will give you so much courage...  » Jesus laughs at His embarrassed apostle and clasps him in His arms to comfort him. Even when laughing He is full of dignity. The others also laugh.

« Who is coming to help that poor old woman? » says Jesus pointing at a little old woman who, defying the great heat, is gleaning in the fields already reaped.

« I » reply John, Thomas and James.

But Peter takes John by the sleeve and pulling him a little aside, says to him: « Ask the Master what is making Him so happy. I asked Him but all He said to me was: "My happiness is in seeing that a soul is looking for the Light". But if you ask Him... He tells you everything. »

John is in a state of uncertainty, drawn one way by reservedness and another by desire to know and to please Peter. He slowly joins Jesus Who is already gleaning in the field. The old woman, seeing so many young people, makes a desolate gesture and busies herself endeavouring to work faster.

« Woman! Woman! » cries Jesus. « I will glean for you. Do not stand in the sun, mother. I am coming.  »

The little old woman, dumbfounded at so much kindness, stares at Him, she then obeys and stooping and trembling a little all over her lean body she moves towards the thin strip of shade along the edge of the field. Jesus moves about quickly gathering ears. John follows Him close at hand. Thomas and James are a little farther away.

« Master » says John panting. « How come You find so many ears? In the adjoining furrow I find so few! »

Jesus smiles but does not speak. I could not swear to it, but I think that ears, which have been cut but not picked up, spring up wherever Jesus' divine eyes rest. He gathers them and smiles. He has a big bunch of ears in His arms.

« Take Mine, John. So you will have many as well and the little mother will be happy. »

« But, Master... You are working a miracle? It is not possible for You to find so many! »

« Hush! It's for the little mother... thinking of your mother and Mine. Look, what a little old soul she is!... Good God, Who feeds new-born little birds, wants to fill the tiny granary of this grandmother. She will have bread for the months she has still left. She will not see the next harvest. But I do not want her to starve during her last winter. You will now hear her exclamations. John, be ready to have your ears rent, as I will be ready to be washed by her tears and kisses...  »

« How cheerful You have been for some days,. Jesus! Why? »

« Do you want to know or has someone sent you? »

John, already flushed with fatigue, becomes crimson.

Jesus understands: « Tell him who sent you that there is a brother of Mine who is ill and wants to be cured. His good will to recover fills Me with joy. »

« Who is it, Master? »

« A brother of yours, one whom Jesus loves, a sinner. »

« So, not one of us? »

« John, do you think that there is no sin among you? Do you think that I rejoice only because of you? »

« No, Master. I know that we are sinners, too, and that You want to save all men. »

« So? I said to you: "Do not be inquisitive" when there was evil to be discovered. I say the same now that good is dawning... Peace to you, mother! Here are the ears we have picked. My companions will come with theirs. »
    « May God bless You, son. How did You find so many? It's true that I cannot see very well. But these are really two big sheaves... very big...  » The old woman feels them, her trembling hand caresses them, she wants to lift them... But she cannot.

« We will help you. Where is your house? »

« That one » and she points at a little house beyond the fields.

« You are alone, are you not? »

« Yes, how do You know? And who are You? »

« I am one who has a mother. »

« Is this your brother? »

« He is My friend. »

From behind Jesus' back, His friend makes wide gestures to the old woman. But with her veiled eyes she cannot see them. In any case, she is too intent on watching Jesus. Her old mother's heart is deeply moved.

« You are in a sweat, son. Come here in the shade of this tree. Sit down. Look how You are streaming with perspiration! Dry Yourself with my veil. It's worn but clean. Here, take it, son. »

« Thank you, mother. »

« Blessed be Your mother, the mother of so good a son. Tell me Your name and Hers. That I may mention them to God to bless You. »

« Mary and Jesus. »

« Mary and Jesus... Mary and Jesus... Wait. Once I shed bitter tears... The son of my son was killed for defending his baby boy and my son died of grief... and at that time they said that the innocent was killed because they were looking for one whose name was Jesus... Now I am on the threshold of death and that Name is coming back to me...  »

« You wept then, mother, because of that Name. May that Name now bless you...  »

« You are that Jesus... say so to a poor woman who is about to die and who has lived without cursing because she was told that her grief served to save the Messiah for Israel. »

John doubles his gestures. Jesus is silent.

« Oh! tell me! Is it You? You... blessing me at the end of my life? In the name of God, speak. »

« It is I. »

« Ah! » the old woman prostrates herself on the ground. « My Saviour! I have lived in expectation and I no longer hoped to see You. Shall I see Your triumph? »

« No, mother. Like Moses, you will die without knowing that day. But I will give you the peace of God in advance. I am Peace. I am the Way. I am Life. You, a mother and the grandmother of just children, will see Me in another eternal triumph and I will open the gates to you, to your son, to the son of your son and to his baby boy. That baby who died for Me is sacred to the Lord! Do not weep, mother!...  »

« And I have touched You! And You gathered ears for me! Oh! How did I deserve such honour?! »

« Through your holy resignation. Come, mother, to your house. And may this wheat nourish your soul more than your body. I am the true Bread that descended from Heaven to satisfy the hunger of every heart. You (Thomas and James have joined them with their sheaf)... take these sheaves and let us go. »

And the three apostles laden with the sheaves walk away, followed by Jesus and the grandmother who weeps and whispers prayers. They arrive at the little house: two small rooms, a tiny kitchen, a fig-tree and a small vineyard. Tidiness and poverty.

« Is this your home? »

« Yes, it is. Bless it, Lord! »

« Call me: son. And pray that My Mother may find solace in Her grief, since you know what the grief of a mother means. Goodbye, mother. I bless you in the name of the true God.  »

And Jesus raises His hand and blesses the small house. He then bends and embraces the little old woman, He presses her to His heart and kisses her head covered with thin white hair. And she weeps rubbing her lips against Jesus' hands with veneration an love... and crushes me with grief. Because I think of my mother who was afraid of You, Jesus, when she saw You... Why be afraid of You, Jesus?

--------------------

Jesus says:

« Why? There are many whys in your heart after this dictation. But I will begin from the last one. [... ]
    The other query you have in your heart is always whether I knew that Judas would not be saved notwithstanding that effort to save him. I knew. Why then was I happy? Because also the simple desire that was present, a flower in the barren land of Judas' heart, made the Father look benignly at My disciple whom I loved and whom I could not save. The eye of God on a heart' What would I like except that the Father should look at all of you with love? And I had to be happy to give the poor wretch also that means to revive. The incentive of My joy seeing him come back to Me.

One day, after My Death, John became acquainted with this truth and he told Peter, James, Andrew and the others, because I had ordered My best-loved Apostle, who was acquainted with the all the secrets of My heart, to do so. He was informed and he told them, so that everyone should have a rule in guiding disciples and believers later.

The soul that after falling comes to the minister of God and confesses its error, the friend, the son, the husband or the brother, who after erring, comes saying: "Keep me with you. I do not want to make mistakes any more so that I may not grieve God and you", are not to be deprived, among other things, of the satisfaction of seeing our happiness in realising that they are anxious to make us happy. Infinite tact is required in curing hearts. I, the Wisdom, had such tact to teach everybody the art of redeeming and of helping those who are redeeming themselves, although I knew that in the case of Judas it was useless.

And now I say to you what I said to Simon of Cana: "Cheer up", and I clasp you in My arms to make you feel that there is someone who loves you. My hands give punishments, but they give caresses as well, and My lips speak severe words and also words of satisfaction and the latter are more numerous and uttered with so much more joy.

Go in peace, Mary. You have not grieved your Jesus, and may that be your comfort.  »

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:19 pm by Poem

Book 2
    Chapter: 272. First Miracle of the Loaves.  (Multiplication of Bread loaves, First time plus fish.)

7th September 1945.

The place is still the same. But the sun no longer shines from the east filtering through the undergrowth along the Jordan in this wild place where the water of the lake flows into the river bed. It shines, equally obliquely, from the west, while setting in a glorious red sky, streaked by its last rays. Under the thick foliage the light is quite moderate, tending to the peaceful evening hues. The birds, exhilarated by the sunshine they enjoyed all day and by the plentiful food they picked in the neighbouring country, are making an uproar of trills and songs on tree-tops. Evening is approaching with the final pomp of the day.
    The apostles point it out to Jesus, Who always teaches according to the subjects presented to Him. « Master, evening is approaching. This is a desert place, far from houses and villages, it is shady and damp. In a short while it will not be possible to see or walk here. The moon rises late. Dismiss the people so that they may go to Tarichea or other villages along the Jordan to buy food and find lodgings. »

« They need not go. Give them something to eat. They can sleep here as they did when waiting for Me. »

« Master, You know that there are only five loaves left and two fish. »

« Bring them to Me. »

« Andrew, go and look for the boy. He is looking after the bag. A little while ago he was with the scribe's son and two more boys, intent on making garlands of flowers and playing at kings. »
    Andrew goes away at once. John and Philip also look for Marjiam among the crowds, who continuously change place. They find him almost simultaneously, with the bag of victuals across his back, a large shoot of clematis around his head and a belt of clematis, from which an offshoot hangs, as a sword, the top being the hilt, the long stem its blade. There are seven boys with him, all wearing the same decorations, paying court to the scribe's son, a very thin child, with the grave countenance of one who has suffered very much, who is adorned with flowers more than the others and plays the king.

« Come, Marjiam. The Master wants you! »

Marjiam leaves his friends and runs away without taking off his… floral insignia. But the other boys follow him and Jesus is soon surrounded by a circle of children wreathed with flowers. He caresses them while Philip takes a parcel out of the bag containing some loaves, which are wrapped together with two big fish: two kilograms of fish, or little more. They would not suffice for the seventeen people, nay eighteen, including Manaen, of Jesus' group. They take the food to the Master.

« Very well. Now bring Me some baskets. Seventeen, as many as you are. Marjiam will hand the food to the children… » Jesus stares at the scribe who has always been near Him and asks: « Will you give food to the hungry people, too? »

« I would like to. But I have none myself. »

« Give Mine. I will let you have it. »

« But… are You going to satisfy five thousand men, besides women and children, with those two fish and the five loaves? » « Undoubtedly. Do not be incredulous. Those who believe will see the miracle being accomplished. »

« Oh! In that case I want to hand out the food, too! »

« Then, get someone to give you a basket as well. »

The apostles come back with baskets and hand-baskets, some of which are low and wide, others are deep and narrow. The scribe comes back with a rather small one. Obviously his faith or his incredulity made him pick that one as the largest required.

« Good. Leave everything here. Now get the crowds to sit in an orderly way, in rows, as far as possible. »

And while they do that Jesus raises the loaves with the fish on top of them, offers them, prays and blesses them. The scribe does not take his eyes off Him for a moment. Jesus breaks the five loaves into eighteen parts; He makes also eighteen parts of the two fish, and puts a bit of fish: a tiny bit indeed, into each basket. He then breaks each of the eighteen bits of bread into morsels: each bit into many morsels. Relatively many; about twenty, not more. He then puts each bit which He has broken into morsels, into a basket, with the bit of fish.

« Now take them and hand the food out to satiety. Go. Marjiam, hand the food out to your companions. »

« Ah! How heavy it is! » says Marjiam lifting his basket. He goes at once towards his little friends, walking like one who carries a heavy weight.

The apostles, disciples, Manaen, the scribe watch him go incredulously… They then pick up their baskets and shaking their heads they say to one another: « The boy is joking! They are the same weight as before. » And the scribe looks inside his basket, puts his hand into it searching for the bottom, because it is getting dark in the thicket where Jesus is, whereas farther away, in the glade, it is clear. However, notwithstanding their remarks, they go towards the people and begin to hand the food out. And they distribute… Now and again they look back at Jesus thoroughly astonished, as they move farther and farther away, and the Master leaning against a tree with folded arms, smiles subtly at their astonishment.

The distribution takes a long time and is plentiful… the only one who show no surprise is Marjiam, who smiles and is happy to be able to fill the laps of so many poor children with bread and fish. He is also the first to go back to Jesus saying: « I have dealt out so much, so much!… because I know what it is to be hungry… » and he raises his little face, which is no longer emaciated, but, remembering, it blanches with wide open eyes… But Jesus caresses him and a bright smile appears on his face, while he leans trustfully against Jesus, His Master and Protector.

The apostles and disciples come back slowly, dumbfounded with amazement. Last is the scribe who says nothing. But he makes a gesture that is more than a sermon. He kneels down and kisses the hem of Jesus' tunic.

« Take your share and give Me some. Let us eat the food of God. »

They eat, in fact, bread and fish, each according to his need…

In the meantime the people, who are now sated, exchange their impressions. Also those around Jesus make their comments watching Marjiam who finishes his food and plays with other children.

« Master » asks the scribe, « why did the boy feel the weight at once, and we did not? I searched also inside. There were still the few morsels of bread and the only bit of fish. I began to feel the weight when I moved towards the crowd. But if it had weighed for what I gave out, it would have taken a pair of mules to carry it, not a basket, but a wagon packed with food. At the beginning I was dealing it out sparingly… but later I gave and gave… and as I did not want to be unfair, I went back to the first ones and gave them more, because I had given them little at first. And yet it was enough. »

« I also felt the basket was getting heavy when I set out, and I gave plenty at once because I realised that You had worked a miracle » says John.

« I, instead, stopped, I sat down and poured everything on my lap to see… And I saw loaves and loaves. I then went on » says Manaen.

« I even counted them, because I did not want to cut a bad figure. There were fifty small loaves. So I said: I will give them to fifty people and then I will go back ». And I counted. But when I got to fifty, the weight was still the same. I looked inside. They were so many. I went on and I handed out hundreds of them. They never diminished says Bartholomew.

« I, I must admit it, I did not believe, and I took the morsels of bread and the bit of fish in my hand and I looked at them saying: "What's the use of them? Jesus must have been joking!… " and I looked at them over and over again, hiding behind a tree, hoping and despairing to see them grow. But they were always the same. I was about to come back, when Matthew passed by saying: "Have you noticed how beautiful they are?". "What?" I asked him. "The loaves and fish!… "Are you mad? I can only see morsels of bread". "Go and hand them out with faith, and you will see". I threw back into the basket the few morsels and I went reluctantly… And then… Forgive me, Jesus, because I am a sinner! » says Thomas.

« No. You are a worldly spirit. You reason according to the world. »

« I as well, Lord. So much so that I was thinking of giving a coin with the bread and I said to myself: "They will eat somewhere else" » says the Iscariot. « I was hoping to help You cut a finer figure. So what am I? Like Thomas or more? »

« You are much more "worldly" than Thomas. »

« And yet I was thinking of giving alms to be "heavenly"! It was my own personal money… »

« Alms to yourself, to your pride. And alms to God. But the Latter does not need them and it is a sin to give alms to your pride, not a merit. »

Judas lowers his head and becomes silent.

« I, instead, thought that I had to crumble the morsel of fish and the morsel of bread, so that they would suffice. I did not doubt they would be sufficient, both with regard to numbers and nourishment. A drop of water given by You can be more nourishing than a banquet » says Simon Zealot.

« And what did you think? » Peter asks Jesus' cousins.

« We remembered Cana… and did not doubt » replies Judas gravely.

« And you, James, My dear brother, were you only thinking of that? »

« No, I thought it was a sacrament, as You told me… Is it so or am I wrong? »

Jesus smiles: « It is and it is not. Your thought of a remote figure is to be added to the truth concerning the power of nourishment in a drop of water, mentioned by Simon. But it is not yet a sacrament. »

The scribe is holding a crumb in his hand.

« What are you going to do with it? »

« A… souvenir. »

« I will keep one too. I will put it round Marjiam's neck in a little bag » says Peter.

« And I will take it to our mother » says John.

« And what about us? We have eaten it all… » say the others sorrowfully.

« Stand up. Go round again with the baskets and collect the scraps remaining, select the poorest people and bring them here with the baskets. And then, you, My disciples, will go to the boats and set sail going to the plain of Gennesaret. I will dismiss the crowds after assisting the poorer people and I will join you later. »

The apostles obey… and they come back with twelve baskets full of remnants of food and followed by about thirty beggars or very poor people.

« Very well. You may go now. »

The apostles and John's disciples say goodbye to Manaen and go away leaving Jesus rather reluctantly. But they obey. Manaen stays with Jesus until the crowd, in the last light of the day, set out towards villages or look for a place where to sleep among the tall dry bog grass. He then takes leave of the Master. The scribe has gone before him, in fact he was one of the first, as he left with his son following the apostles.

When they have all gone or fallen asleep, Jesus stands up, blesses the sleepers, and walking with slow steps He goes towards the lake, to the little peninsula of Tarichea, a few yards above the lake, like an indented hill protruding on it. And when He reaches the foot of it, without entering the town, but going round it, He climbs the hill, and stops on a crest, praying in front of the blue lake and in the peace of the serene moonlit night.

--------------------

Jesus says: « You will put here the vision dated March 4th 1944: Jesus walks on the water. »

END ----------------------------------------------------

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm by Poem

Excerpt, paragraph's from Jesus comments about Daniel Chapter 7

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 7
    Page: 107

January 25

Jesus says:

"Daniel is the one who has the same note as John, and John is the one who gathers in and amplifies Daniel's initial note.
    That is why you, little John, like him so much.

"Like a fish in a clear fishpond, you are happy when you move in the atmosphere of your Christ, who will have his supreme triumph in the hour when Satan, his son, and his courtiers are rendered powerless forever. And in Daniel this atmosphere is present. If Isaiah is the pre-evangelist who speaks of my coming into the world for the salvation of the world, {Isa 2:1-5; 7:10-17;9:1-6; 11:1-9} Daniel is the pre-apostle, the pre-John who announces the glories of my eternal triumph as King of the everlasting Jerusalem.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror.

"Man was a demigod through Grace and Faith. Like an eagle and a lion, he was able to face and overcome the dangers of sense and raise himself to soar in the atmosphere of God, where the soul is joined to her Lord in a supernatural marriage, in continual, swift unions of burning passion, from which she descends to the earth each time renewed in strength, joy, and charity, which she pours upon her brothers and sisters, and she then rises again, even more impetuously, towards God, for every union is an increase in perfection which is fulfilled when union becomes eternal in my Paradise.

"Atheism tore away man's wings as an eagle and heart as a demigod and made him an animal walking in the mire and bearing over the mire, towards the mire, his oppressive heart, entirely flesh and blood. In his selfhood, deprived of the spiritual wings of the spirit, man bears a weight heavier than lead, a weight bending him over, knocking him down, and plunging him into the mire.

"Man was a demigod because of Charity living in him. In loving God and his Law, which is the law of Charity, he possessed God and, with God, Peace, which is one of God's main attributes, and, with peace, so much universal and individual good.

"Man rejected the Law of God to take up many other doctrines. But none of them was or is God, and true Charity is thus not in any of them. Hence man, who had embraced atheism, changing from an eagle and a lion into a mere man, through a hellish sorcery gave birth to himself turned into a bear, the fierce devourer of his fellows.

"But horror produces horror. By an ascending ladder. Horror is ever greater, for in accursed unions with Satan, 'man, whom Christ brought back to his nature as a demigod, generates increasingly monstrous monsters. And they are the children of his erring, sold to Satan to receive his earthly assistance.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

END ---------------------------------

These words take time to absorb, churn, and become assimilated, to be new thought.  It does not happen over night.  It takes quite a bit of years from my experience.  Not right off the bat.  

Being atheists more or less from birth, we lack Grace and the infusion of Wisdom from the womb.  

The Faithful from generations afore that are like St. Therese's parents and their parents, that were faithful to God, from the womb, they have light because of contact with God in the Eucharist.  Because the parents are baptized and follow faithfully. Yet, the soul in the womb is stained by Original Sin.  

So individually after birth one must be baptized in order to remove the Original Sin Stain from the soul and must confess to be faithful or not.   It is God's miracle actually that takes place while the infant is in the womb and the cooperation of the parents.  God works here.  God can do anything.

In fact, Jesus explained to Maria, why God leaves concupiscence in the flesh.  Explains why God did not cancel, annul, the Negation done to man.  
    This negation is as Jesus explained about the senses of man, it was overdriven, turbo. Otherwise man would have remained superman of his senses.
    Reasoning over senses. Mind over matter as it may be said from times past here. The mind is in the soul a spiritual thing, the matter is the flesh and its
    senses which have become alive to ruin many lives.

When we look into Adam and Eve's life a bit, the answer given by Jesus, states that, they wanted to be better than God that is why Eve went to Satan.

They were created in Grace, perfect, unstained, no pain, no death, nothing negative had taken place. Paradise was perfect conditions all around.  A wonderful gift from God.  Heaven on Earth.  Paradise. They chose and this choice can be in anyone down through the generations to the last man born of a woman. filtering.  God looks for obedient, humble, good willed hearts.  

Once Evil had set in, Evil let loose its gas into the Universe. First in Heaven, God had to extinguish all of Evil's poison, exterminate, purge.  On earth, it is a different scenario altogether. Heaven where God's throne is, is Timeless, constant state.  The Universe through death has been given age, which prior to Sin entering, was ageless.  In fact age really doesn't matter to God.  In heaven all are 'ageless.'   Aging is a negative, a result of Sin and Death.

Heaven is the destination for man, actually. That is the true intent for every soul.  So, God could not close Heaven off in Heaven.  It is God's Throne.  Thus was purged.  The Earth, could be closed off from Heaven.  Not sure about the entire Universe.  But for sure the Earth.   Jesus explained that Evil had made its way into the now known to some degree Universe.  Imagine a dark cloud and this dark cloud shot off in all directions.

So, if the perfect two had done such a thing, man now influenced by Evil, can be worse than them.

We know from reading and assimilating the dictations, what man is able to achieve good or bad.

The good are able to keep going on.  However, meets many challenges that comes from below and from this plane of living.

The pure in heart shall see God is what Jesus promised in the Beattitudes.  Which the pure are able to because they are joined to God. The just in God like Mary's parents, like St. Joseph, like Daniel, like many of the prophets and saints.  They are witnesses to God's words.  We need to be with 'like minded' like spirits.  This is necessary.  

In the world of non-believers, exists this same thought: like minded.  But, they do not believe in God to follow God.

So, the believers must maintain this thought. To be with the same.  

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:35 pm by Poem

Thus Peace of God is necessary virtue to stay spirit and its reasoning power.

Man loses peace when he becomes sensual, all the senses in him going amuck, taking precedence, all the voices calling for this and that
    appetite of the flesh.  Appetite.

Back to the original thought and words.

Kind of difficult to see it like this.  Atheists.  But, only God knows perfectly. For God did not create rebellion nor stubbornness nor incredulity.

God created good out of love. Kindness. Grace.

This perhaps a bit out there to many.  However, man not in Grace does not have God.  Adam and Eve committed a major grave sin.

To get Grace back in the times afore, had to be 'just'.  Like Henoch.  Like Abel.  Like Moses. Like Abraham. Very few.

Today, Grace is open for any soul.

Atheism in retrospect is seeking and wants only what it think is best for itself and this thought is selfish and wants to be better than God, to have it all. This kind of thinking.  It contends with God.  

God created man, gave man life to be his sons and daughters, to procreate and fill up heaven. They do not believe this. So they die the death.  

Always time to recant and change.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 am