Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Disillusionment Which Happens to All Born of Woman On This Earth

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Disillusionment Which Happens to All Born of Woman On This Earth Empty Disillusionment Which Happens to All Born of Woman On This Earth

Post by Poem

First lets start with WHO Created Everything and Man? > GOD.  To give life and have love for all = UNIVERSAL

What we witness today is the result of "DISOBEDIENCE" "Selfish Will" out there in the world of man a group of lost souls living for themselves solely.  Not for anyone else, not God, not neighbor, and those who following their directives as mechanical robots.  They are dictated to and live this way unbeknown because they must to live to buy, to sell, to continue to live.

The world out there does not 'OBEY' 'A' 'GOD' but some gods called ??  Satan and men in cahoots with Satan's way of another way, and not the Only Way.

Hijacked situation a very big problem with GOD. For man was created to be God's children.

Hell is created for the 'DISOBEDIENT'  those who oppose God;  such as 'hatred'; if you do not love God you hate Him..  There is no fine line.
    Only God can set man free from the slavery to Sin and Death.
    Only God can make the non-sense go away.

God or Satan and Man. You must choose. If you choose wrongfully you are kaput.

The world opposes God, lives in pride and disobedience, does not love, does not honor God, does not heed and observe His Commandments, has their own laws and regulations, prerogatives, agenda, unfair, full of acrimony, on and on, because they do not love him which means they do not obey the Commandments.  Love is Obedient.

Who do you associate with? A Friend of the world is an enemy of God.

"Adulterers, know you not that the friendship of this world is the enemy of God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of this world, becometh an enemy of God."
    [James 4]

"Because the wisdom of the flesh is an enemy to God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither can it be."
    [Romans 8]

Read the Good Book and Live and understand recognize your associations

The world although real with real people whose souls may or may not be 'Baptized' and living for the Lord, is not Christian, following and being faithful to GOD.

Build a True Community in the Lord for the People of the Lord, and not of the world.

Read the guide book that states, what Christians are to be and how to live on this earth. 

Two camps, one is small of the Lord and other is huge of the world=Satan association, no saints, just flesh.

Read the Scriptures with your 'spirits'

"But the spiritual man judgeth all things; and he himself is judged of no man."
    [1 Corinthians 2:15]

"Brethren, and if a man be overtaken in any fault, you, who are spiritual, instruct such a one in the spirit of meekness, considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted."
    [Galatians 6]

"For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual grace, to strengthen you:"
    [Romans 1]

"For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin."
    [Romans 7]

"For it hath pleased them; and they are their debtors. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, they ought also in carnal things to minister to them."
    [Romans 15]

"Which things also we speak, not in the learned words of human wisdom; but in the doctrine of the Spirit, comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
    [1 Corinthians 2:13]

"And I, brethren, could not speak to you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal. As unto little ones in Christ."
    [1 Corinthians 3:1]

"If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great matter if we reap your carnal things?"
    [1 Corinthians 9:11]

"And did all eat the same spiritual food,"
    [1 Corinthians 10:3]

"And all drank the same spiritual drink; (and they drank of the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ.)"
    [1 Corinthians 10:4]

"Now concerning spiritual things, my brethren, I would not have you ignorant."
    [1 Corinthians 12:1]

"Follow after charity, be zealous for spiritual gifts; but rather that you may prophesy."
    [1 Corinthians 14:1]

"If any seem to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him know the things that I write to you, that they are the commandments of the Lord."
    [1 Corinthians 14:37]

"It is sown a natural body, it shall rise a spiritual body. If there be a natural body, there is also a spiritual body, as it is written:"
    [1 Corinthians 15:44]

"Yet that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; afterwards that which is spiritual."
    [1 Corinthians 15:46]

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ:"
    [Ephesians 1]

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual canticles, singing and making melody in your hearts to the Lord;"
    [Ephesians 5]

"Therefore we also, from the day that we heard it, cease not to pray for you, and to beg that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding:"
    [Colossians 1]

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you abundantly, in all wisdom: teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual canticles, singing in grace in your hearts to God."
    [Colossians 3]

"Be you also as living stones built up, a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."
    [1 Peter 2:5]

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:30 pm by Poem

The Earth is the Lord's and the Fullness thereof.

It belongs to God, we are given a lease to choose. Seed is given and then what is it nourished with? Your souls

[1] In the beginning God created heaven, and earth. [2] And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God moved over the waters.

Read the whole chapter of God creating read it over and over, to learn you are not Gods, but deity gods, there is a difference. And there is only One God. We shall be like unto God.

[26] And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. [27] And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

The Earth belongs to God, He is the Husbandman that plants seeds, that produces crop for Heaven.
    But the supplanter came in the night and planted his mess. [Genesis]

"And the enemy that sowed them, is the devil. But the harvest is the end of the world. And the reapers are the angels."
    [Matthew 13:39]

3/4's of the Militant Church will be cut off due to? [Maria Valtorta][Bible]
    Wrongful understanding. i.e., living with the 'Enemy' of God and Man: Association. Oh, I choose the suppplanter's choices! I want to live right now, here and now! Ok adios! Have fun in hell. Your choice.

God Sent Salvation to mankind to give back Grace through the Passion of Christ His only Begotten Son. How many deny Him?

Do you want to live with God?

OR

Do you want to continue to live with the Devil? and enjoy your barbecue lifestyles for eternity? Don't forget to bring the barbecue sauce, I heard the Devil does not give anything.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:00 pm by Poem

Now let's review and talk about the Power of Christ and what He means to us, and what He gives to us as benefits for our lives.  He comes to give life and Grace.  What is life and Grace?  This is poorly defined in our times. Only a few really understand because they have taken the time to 'study' with honest and earnest hearts and minds.  Their souls.

St. John's Gospel

Chapter 6

[54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.

[56] For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. [57] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. [58] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. [59] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever. [60] These things he said, teaching in the synagogue, in Capharnaum.

"Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall hurt you."
    [Luke 10]

The Eucharist is God, Food of God, we receive 'God' and He is the Power here over the Enemy.
    Faith Hope Love.  

The Requirement is '2' Species as He had given.

So whoever this false clergy is, they have God to answer to. They say, Jesus is in Both species this is true, but like the Snake, they say, you only need 1 species.  Which is a lie of the pit and who gave them the right to change this?   Some moronic fake priest, a Heretic, this is a heresy! Heretics are always trying to destroy God's work.  Thus they are the false people from the Snake and his pit.  Supplanter at work. The Snake does not want God to conquer him. The Snake does not want to lose his prey: Your souls to gobble down. Read Ephesians carefully. Read the lessons and parables from Christ about the Enemy. Read Genesis carefully who tempted Eve? Perhaps it was just a bedtime story?

The Power of the Cross. The Crucified Christ. Jesus gave a vision of two who became saints and are in Heaven with God at this moment in 'Blessed' State.  Oh they live in the Light and Love of God! Amen.

Does God speak the Truth and is the Truth?  Are you a true faithful believer? Or are you still living in the world associating with it?  What is friendship with the world is carnal, and are not spiritually living.
    The world is the result of Adam and Eve deciding to live for their flesh and Satan is their master.

Notice the Genesis caption and events: And Eve went to the 'Devil' and brought the fruit to Adam and he did eat.  They both ate the fruit, through the instigation of Satan, they were lured by their own free will. Curiosity. I want to know! So I will go learn from this other.   Satan then gained entrance into man's life.  He supplanted right then, at the beginning and thus man struggles within himself between good and evil, lusts. He lusts. The lustful do not inherit Heaven.  It is stated.

God promised Adam, He would save them.  God sent His Only Begotten Son.  All who want to be saved can be saved. The conditions are to 'love' God and neighbor and follow the Faith.  He gives life giving Sacraments, He provides for our faults: Confession.  He provides Health:  Eucharist.  He provides wisdom: His Word. He provides everything, we see and do not see, read and do not know exists.

He provides Communication: Prayer.

He provides Grace, Himself through the Holy Spirit. He provides Eternity: Heaven.

He provides the Earth, Food, Clothing, Shelter, Work, the Church and so much more.

And man mocks God.

What do you do when you are mocked?  
    What do you do when you are ignored?
    What do you do when you curse or are cursed?
    What do you do when you are plighted?
    Put yourselves in God's shoes, He who grants 'Life' to live. Time to live, free will to choose.
    Amazing isn't it?  How many are lost and shipwrecks, ungrateful, selfish?  Millions and billions are.

And why is it a wonder that Babylon is the whole earth?  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Poem

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:06 pm by Poem

If you live according to the world, one is not living according to the Lord. Two different ways here, laws, precepts, thinking, lifestyle.

The world lives in lusts.

Heaven is not for the lustful, proud, envious, wild, drunks, fornicators, thieves, liars, so on.

The below describes most of the world out there. If not all. Exceptions are those who are 'good' according to God's 'good.' And not man's good.

See to live in God is to adhere to God, His Ways.

Ephesians Chapter 6

[16] I say then, walk in the spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. [17] For the flesh lusteth against the spirit: and the spirit against the flesh; for these are contrary one to another: so that you do not the things that you would. [18] But if you are led by the spirit, you are not under the law. [19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury, [20] Idolatry, witchcrafts, enmities, contentions, emulations, wraths, quarrels, dissensions, sects,

[21] Envies, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God. [22] But the fruit of the Spirit is, charity, joy, peace, patience, benignity, goodness, longanimity, [23] Mildness, faith, modesty, continency, chastity. Against such there is no law. [24] And they that are Christ's, have crucified their flesh, with the vices and concupiscences. [25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

[26] Let us not be made desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Peace Be With You Always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 pm by Poem

The Lord Jesus has provided countless wisdom, words of counseling, visions granted to certain souls to help aid souls to 'know' and 'understand'. To find eternal life.

God offers Eternal Life in Bliss. You forfeit now and gain life forever in true bliss.

Satan offers roasting pit and ice. You live now and forfeit later paying heavy with your life.

Some words from the Good Book:

"For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; or whether we die, we die unto the Lord. Therefore, whether we live, or whether we die, we are the Lord's."
    [Romans 14:8]

"And Christ died for all; that they also who live, may not now live to themselves, but unto him who died for them, and rose again."
    [2 Corinthians 5:15]

"For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die: but if by the Spirit you mortify the deeds of the flesh, you shall live."
    [Romans 8:13]

A Catholic lives for God and is obligated to God more than any other.

Because Christ is now your God and Father who came to give you life and eternity to be in Paradise the real Goal is to be in God, the Ether of Infinity.

The Unfathomable Ether of God.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:27 pm by Poem

The world is immodest, full of lust all about the carnal = flesh, nakedness, drunkenness, everything about the idol called the flesh. Lives according to their own set of laws and regulations, which is really lawlessness and wild. Illegitimacy, rude, unfaithful, lawbreakers, unruly. As such will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Had time to create a community in Christ but this was tossed aside.

The Resulting is 'Babylon' the soon to be totally destroyed and annihilated forever. Many souls will be lost in the escapading nightmare.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:12 am by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 240
    Chp: Perfection as Application of the Gospel

March 28

Jesus says:

"On reading the Gospel in a distracted way, as you do, too many truths, escape you. You take in the major teachings--even these, poorly, and adapting them to your present way of seeing.

"Anyway, know that it is not the Gospel that must adapt to you, but you to the Gospel. It is the way it is. Its teaching was that in its first century of existence, and it will be that way in the last one, even if the last century were to come in billions of years. You will no longer be able to live according to the Gospel--you are able to do so very little already--but not for this reason will the Gospel become different. It will always say the same vital truths to you.

"Your wanting to adapt the Gospel to your way of living is a confession of your spiritual wretchedness. If you had faith in the eternal truths and in Me, who have proclaimed them, you would strive to live the out Gospel integrally, just as the early Christians did. And don't say, 'But life now is such that we cannot follow these teachings to perfection. We admire them, but we are too different from them to follow them.'

"The pagans of the first centuries were also very--excessively--different from the Gospel, and yet they were able to follow it. Lustful, greedy, cruel, skeptical, and dissolute, they managed to tear all these octopuses away from themselves, lay bare their souls, make them bleed to wrench them away from the tentacles of pagan life, and come to Me, so wounded in thought, affections, and habits, saying to Me, 'Lord, if You want to, you can heal me.' And I healed them. I closed their heroic wounds.

"For it is heroism to be able to wrench from oneself that which is an evil out of love for a law that is totally accepted. It is heroism to slash from oneself all that is an impediment to following Me. It is the heroism which I have indicated: 'In truth I say that to follow Me it is necessary to leave home, fields, wealth, and affections. But whoever is able to leave 'all' to come to Me, out of love for my Name, will be given a hundredfold in the other life. In truth I say that whoever has been regenerated in following Me will possess the Kingdom and will come with Me to judge men on the last day.'

“Oh, my true faithful ones! With Me, with Me you shall be a jubilant, radiant multitude in the hour of my triumph, of your triumph, for all that is mine is yours; it belongs to my children, to my beloved lovers, my blessed ones, my joy.

But it is necessary to be 'regenerated,' O men, to be mine. To be regenerated. John, too, says so, just as Matthew does, quoting my words—the latter, when speaking of the rich you man, and my beloved disciple, when speaking of Nicodemus. It is necessary to be reborn. It is necessary to be regenerated. To make oneself a new soul, O new gentiles of the twentieth century. To remake it be stripping oneself of the world's compromises and ideas, to embrace my Idea and live it out. To live it out truly. Integrally.

“That is what the gentiles of the first century did, and they became the glorious saints of Heaven. And they brought civilization to the Earth. This is what you must do, if you really love Me, if you really care for the other Life, if you really work for civilization on Earth. The Earth now! More uncivilized than a tribe buried in the virgin forests! And why? Because it has rejected Me. Calling oneself a Christian does not mean that one is. It is not having received Baptism for the sake of form that constitutes one as such. 'Christian' means to be as Christ said one should be. As the Gospel repeats to you.

“But you read the Gospel very little. You read it poorly. You trim it of what bores you in the major teachings. And, what is more, you don't even notice the more delicate ones.

“But tell me something. When an artist is preparing to carry out a work, does he limit himself to creating a rough design, if he is a sculptor, to doing a sketch, if a painter, or to raising walls, if he is an architect? No. After the work of approximation, he gets down to the details. These take much longer to finish than the preparatory work. But it is these that create a masterpiece.

“To perfect that creation how lovingly the sculptor works with chisel and hammer on the marble, which already seems to be alive to those who are not expert! He is so precise and intent in his work that he resembles a goldsmith. But see how that face of stone takes on life under the caress—it is so attentive and light that light that is now a caress—of the tool. The eyes seem to be adorned with a glance; the nostrils seem to swell with respiration; the mouth becomes as soft as the curving of slightly warm lips; and the hair, ah, is no longer hard in the stone, but airy and pliant, as if the wind were flowing through it or a loving hand were tousling it.

“Observe that painter. The cloth is already finished. It is beautiful—it looks lovely, perfect. But he does not rest. Look, here a blue-black shadow is needed, and there, a touch of carmine. On this flower shining in the hand of this virgin a spark of sunlight is needed to make it stand out in its pearly whiteness. On this cheek a teardrop is needed to bring life to the ecstatic joy arising suddenly in the midst of torments. This flowering field, where these flocks pass by and graze, should be sprinkled with dew to bring out the flowers' silkiness. The painter does not rest until the work is so perfect as to prompt the exclamation, 'It's real!' Nor does the architect or the musician or all the other true artists who want to give the world masterpieces.

“And this is what you must do with the masterwork of your spiritual life.

“But what do you think? That I, who was so foreign to discourses, added words for the pleasure of saying them? No. I said what was strictly necessary to bring you to perfection. And if in the great teaching of the Gospel there are the resources to give salvation to your souls, in the most minute touches there are the resources to give you perfection.

“The former are commands. To disobey them means to die to Life. The latter are counsels. To obey these means to have a more and more ardent sanctity and to approach the Father's Perfection increasingly.

“Now, Matthew's Gospel states, 'Because of the multiplication of iniquity charity will grow cold in many.' [Matthew 24] O children, this is a great truth which is meditated on very little.

“What are you suffering from now? From a lack of love. At root, what are wars? Hatred. What is hatred? The antithesis of love. Political reasons? Living room? And unjust border? A political offense? Excuses, excuses.

“You don't love one another. You don't feel yourselves to be brothers and sisters. You don't remember that you have all come from one blood, that you are all born in the same way, that you all die in the same way, that you are all hungry, thirsty, cold and sleeping in the same way and need bread, clothing, housing, and heat in the same way. You don't remember that I said, 'Love one another. From the way you love one another people will understand that you are my disciples. Love your neighbor as yourselves.' [John 13:34-35; 15:12]

"You think these truths are the words of a fairy tale. You think this doctrine of Mine is the doctrine of a madman. You replace them with many poor human doctrines--poor or wicked, according to their creators. But even the most perfect ones among them, if they differ from Mine, are imperfect. Like the mythical statue, [Daniel 2-45] a great many of them will contain precious metal. But the base will be made of slime and in the end will bring about the collapse of the whole doctrine. And in the collapse, the ruin of those who have relied on it. Mine does not collapse. Whoever relies on it is not ruined, but rises to greater and greater security: he rises to Heaven, to the alliance with God on earth, to the possession of God beyond the earth.

"But charity cannot exist where iniquity resides. For charity is God, and God does not coexist with Evil. Whoever loves Evil, thus hates God. In hating God he increases his iniquities and separates from God-Charity more and more. This is a circle that one does not come out of and that clasps you to torture you.

"Whether powerful or humble, you have increased your sins. Having neglected the Gospel, derided the Commandments,and forgotten God--for those living according to the flesh, those living in mental pride, and those living according to the counsels of Satan cannot say that they remember Him--you have trampled on the family, robbed, blasphemed, killed, borne false testimony, lied, fornicated, and rendered the illicit licit. Here robbing a job, a wife, or a patrimony; there, higher up, robbing power or national freedom, increasing your thievery with the sin of lying to justify to peoples your conduct, which sends them to their death. The poor peoples, that ask for nothing except to live in peace! And that you incite with poisonous lies, hurling them against each other to guarantee for yourselves a well-being which is not licit for you to obtain at the price of blood, tears, and the sacrifice of whole nations.

"But individuals--how much they are to blame for the great sin of the great! It is the heap of little individual sins that creates the basis for Sin. If each lived in a holy way, without greed for flesh, money, and power, how could Sin be created? There would still be evildoers. But they would be rendered harmless because no one would serve them. Like well-isolated madmen, they would go on raving over their obscene dreams of overbearance. But the dreams would never come rue. Even if Satan helped them, his aid would be nullified by the opposing unity of all mankind, rendered holy by living according to God. And, in addition, mankind would have God with it A benign God towards his obedient, good sons and daughters. Charity, then, would be in hearts. Alive and sanctifying. And iniquity would fall.

"Do you see, O children, the need to love as not be iniquitous and the need not to be iniquitous in order to possess love? Strive to love. If you loved.....Just a little! If you began to love. The beginning would suffice, and then everything would go forward by itself.

"The harvest cannot be gathered if the ear does not mature. The ear cannot mature if it is not formed. And it cannot be formed if the tuft has not formed. But if the farmer did not cast the little seed into the sod, could the green tuft supporting the glory of the ears like a living chalice emerge from the furrow? The seed is so small! And yet it breaks the glebe, penetrates the earth, sucks on it like an eager mouth, and then exposes to the sun its blessed pomp of future bread and with its color of hope or its gold rustlings in the wind and shining in the sun sings the blessings to Him who gives the Bread and bread to man. If the seed no longer existed--so small that many of them are needed to fill the gullet of a sparrow--you would not even have the Host on the altar. You would die of physical hunger and spiritual starvation.

"Place a seed, a little seed of charity, in every heart. Let it penetrate there. Make it grow in you. Turn your naked greed into a fertile flowering of holy works all arising from charity. The earth, now tribulations and thorns in its entirety, would change its visage and its harshness, which torture you, into a placid, good dwelling, a foretaste of blessed Heaven. To love one another is to be in Heaven already. For Heaven is nothing but love.

"Read and reread the Gospel, and read it even in its most minute sentences. Live it out in its shades of perfection. Begin with love. It seems to be the most difficult precept and counsel. But it is the key to everything. To all Good. To all Joy. To all Peace."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:32 am by Poem

Notebook:1944
    Page: 245
    Chp: The Power of the Cross of Christ

March 29 11AM

Jesus says:

"Write: 'Against the power of the Devil, the Cross has all power.' And then describe what you will see.

"It is the week of Passion: the one preparing the triumph of the Cross. The cross is veiled on the altars, but the Crucified One is at work more than ever on his glorious scaffold, behind his veil, for those who love and beseech Him.

"Describe."

I see a young woman, little more than a girl. She is struggling with a young man about thirty years old. The woman beautiful. Tall, brown haired, and shapely. The young man is also handsome. But in the same measure as the woman has a gentle though severe, look, under his forced smile, there is a something not very pleasant about the man. Under a patina of benevolence, he seems to have a dark, threatening character.

He is making great protestations of affections for the young woman, declaring he is ready to make her a happy wife, the queen of his heart and his home. But the woman, whom I hear addressed as "Justine," rejects these proposals of love with serene constancy.

"But you could make me a saint of your God, Justine. Because you are a Christian--I know. But I am not an enemy of the Christians. I am not incredulous regarding the truths of the hereafter. I believe in the other life and in the existence of the spirit. I believe spiritual beings watch over us and manifest themselves and helps us. I, too, receive assistance from them. As you see, I believe what you believe, and I can never accuse you because I would have to accuse myself as well of the same sin as yours. I do not believe, as many do, that Christians are men who practice evil magic. And I am convinced that the two of us, joined together, will do great things."

"Cyprian, don't insist. I am not arguing about your beliefs. I also want to believe that we will do great things together. I do not even deny that I am a Christian, and I want to acknowledge that you love Christians. I will pray that you may love them to the point of becoming a hero among them. Then, God willing, we shall be joined in a destiny. In an entirely spiritual destiny, though. For I am averse to other unions, wanting to reserve my whole self for the Lord to obtain that Life in which you say you believe as well and come to possess friendship with those spirits that you, too, recognize as watching over us and doing good works in the name of the Lord."

"Be careful, Justine! My sentinel spirit is powerful. He will force you to give in to me."

"Oh, no! If he is a heavenly spirit, he can want only what God wants. And God wants virginity for me and, I hope, martyrdom. Your spirit thus cannot spur me towards anything contrary to God's will. For if, moreover, he is a spirit not coming from Heaven, then he can have no power over me, above whom the victorious sign is uplifted as a defense. In my mind, in my heart, in my spirit, and upon my flesh that sign is alive, and flesh, mind, heart, and, spirit will be victorious over any voice except that of my Lord. Go in peace, brother, and my God enlighten you to know the truth. I will pray for the light of your soul."

Cyprian leaves the house, muttering threats which I do not understand clearly. And Justine watches him depart with tears of pity. She then withdraws in prayer after having reassured two elderly people, who must be her parents, who rushed in as soon as the young man left. "Don't be afraid. God will protect us and make Cyprian our own. Pray as well, and have faith."

The vision has two parts, as if the scene were splitting in two. In one I see Justine's room, and in the other, a room in Cyprian's house.

The former is praying, prostrated before a simple cross, drawn between two windows as if it were an ornamental design, above which there is the figure of the Lamb, flanked on one side by the fish and on the other by a fount which seems to draw its liquid from the drops of blood flowing from the lacerated throat of the mystical Lamb. I understand they are figures from the Christian symbolism in vogue in those cruel times. In the midst of the air above Justine, prostrated in prayer, there hovers a gentle luminosity which, though incorporeal, has an angelic appearance.

In Cyprian's room, on the other hand, in the midst of cabalistic instruments and cabalistic and magical signs, Cyprian himself is intent on trafficking, moving around a tripod on which he is throwing resinous substances, I would say, which form thick spirals of smoke, and tracing out signs upon them, murmuring the words of some obscure rites. [Satanic] In the environment, which is filled with a bluish mist concealing the outlines of objects and making Cyprian's body seem to emerge from a distance through tremulous waters, a phosphorescent dot takes shape which slowly grows until it reaches a volume like that of a human body. I hear words whose meaning I do not grasp. I see, though, that Cyprian kneels down and offers signs of veneration as if he were praying to someone powerful. The mist gradually disappears, and Cyprian is alone again.

In Justine's room, on the other hand, a change is taking place. A phosphoric point dancing like a will-o'-the-wisp forms tighter and tighter circles around the young woman n prayer. My inner counselor informs me that it is the hour of temptation for Justine and that light conceals and evil spirit who, by prompting sensations and mental visions, seeks to incline God's virgin toward sensuality.

"I do not see what she see. I see only that she is suffering and that, when she is about to be overcome, she defeats that occult power with the sign of the cross traced out by her hand upon herself and in the air with a little cross she has removed from over her breast. When, the third time, the temptation must be violent, Justine leans against the cross drawn on the wall and raises the other little cross in front of herself with both hands. She looks like an isolated soldier defending herself to the rear by remaining pressed against an unshakable refuge and in front with and invincible shield. The phosphoric light does not withstand that twofold sign and dissolves. Justine remains in prayer.

There is a gap here, for the vision appears to be interrupted. But I rediscover it later with the same individuals. The virgin and Cyprian are still there, in a brief conversation attended by many people who join Cyprian in asking the girl to give in and get married so as to free the city from pestilence.

"It is not I," Justine responds, "who ought to change my ways of thinking, by your Cyprian. Let him free himself from slavery to his evil spirit, and the city will be saved. Now, more than ever, I remain faithful to God in whom I believe, and I sacrifice everything to Him for the good of all of you. And now it will be seen whether the power of my God is superior to that of your gods and the Evil One, whom he worships."

The crowd rises up, some against Cyprian and some against the young woman...whom I find once again together with the young man,now much older and displaying the signs of priesthood: the pallium and circular tonsure, no longer with the flamboyant, rather long hair he had before.

They are in the Antioch prison, awaiting martyrdom, and Cyprian reminds his female companion of a former conversation.

"So now what we prophesied as having to take place is occurring in a different way. Your cross has won, Justine. You have been my teacher, not my wife. You have freed me from evil and led me to Life. When the spirit of darkness I worshiped confessed to me his incapacity to overcome you, I understood. 'She is victorious through the Cross,' he said to me. 'My power over her is null. Her Crucified God is more powerful than all of Hell together. He has already won out over me on numberless occasions and will always win out. Whoever believes in Him and in his Sign is saved from all treachery. Only those who do not believe in Him and disdain his Cross fall into our power and perish in our fire.' I did not want to go to that fire, but know the Fire of God that made you so beautiful and pure, so powerful and holy. You are the mother of my soul, and since you are my mother, I ask you in this hour to nourish my weakness with your strength so that we may rise to God together."

"You are now my bishop, my brother. In the name of Christ our Lord, absolve me from every sin so that, purer than a lily, I may precede you into glory."

"I bless you. I do not absolve you, for there is no sin in you. And forgive your brother for all the traps I have set for you. Pray for me, who have committed so many errors."

"Your blood and your present love wash away every trace of error. But let us pray together: 'Our Father..'

Some jailers enter to disturb the noble prayer.

"Are the torments still not enough for you? Are you still withstanding? You won't sacrifice to the gods?"

"We offer the sacrifice of ourselves to God. To the true, one, eternal, holy God. Give us Life. That's what we want. Through Jesus Christ, the Lord of the world and of Rome, through the powerful King, before whom Caesar is base dust, through the God before whom the angels bow and the demons tremble. For us, death."

The slayers furiously knock them to the ground and drag them without being able to separate them, for the hands of Christ's two heroes are joined to each other.

They thus go to the place of martyrdom, which seems to be one the usual halls of the Quaestors. And two downward strokes falling from two muscular executioners server the two heroic heads and give the souls wings for Heaven. The vision thus ends.

Jesus says:

"The story of Justine of Antioch and Cyprian is one of the most beautiful stories in confirmation of my Cross.

"The Cross, the scaffold watered by my Blood, has, over the course of the centuries, worked numberless miracles. And it would still work them if you had faith in it. But the miracle of the conversion of Cyprian, a soul in the power of Satan that becomes a martyr for Jesus, is one of the most powerful and beautiful miracles.

"What do you see, O men? A girl alone with a little cross in her hands and a tenuous cross sketched on the wall. A girl with a heart truly convinced of the power of the Cross who takes refuge in it to overcome.

"In front of her, a man trafficking with Satan enriches with all the capital vices. In him are lust, wrath, deceit, spiritual blindness, and error. In him are sacrilege and alliance with the forces of Hell. And assisting him is the lord of Hell with all his seductions.

"Well, then the girl is victorious. And not only this, but clinched by an invincible power, Satan must confess the truth and lose his follower. The faithful virgin is not victorious for herself alone, but for her city, freeing Antioch from the witchcraft which is spreading like a pestilence, killing the citizens. And she is victorious for Cyprian, turning him, a servant of Satan, into a servant of Christ. The devil, illness, and man--overcome by a girl's hand holding up the Cross."

"You are not very familiar with this martyr of mine. But you ought to depict her standing upright upon the stone covering Hell, under which Satan is snarling, defeated and imprisoned, with her little hand armed with the Cross. And remember her that way, and imitate her that way. For Satan, now more than ever, is scurrying over the earth and unleashing his forces of evil to make you perish. And there is nothing but the Cross than can defeat him.

"Remember that he himself [satan] confessed, 'The Crucified God is more powerful than all of Hell. He will always defeat me. Whoever believes in Him is safe from every snare.'"

"Faith, Faith, my Children. It is a vital matter for you. Either you believe, and you will have good, or you do not believe, and you will experience more and more evil."

"Oh, you that believe, use this Sign with Veneration. O you that are doubtful and with doubt have erased it from your spirit, as if under the effects of corrosive juices---and doubt is in fact as corrosive as acid--sculpt this sign again in your thought and in your heart which renders you sure of divine protection."

"If the Cross is now veiled as a symbol of my death, let it never be veiled in your hearts. As if upon an altar, let is shine therein. And let it be light to guide you to your destination. Let it be the banner upon which you will focus your blessed gaze on the last day, when by that sign I will separate the sheep from the billy goats and push the latter into eternal Darkness, bringing my blessed ones into the Light with Me."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm