Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Do You Love God?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Do You Love God? Empty Do You Love God?

Post by Poem

For God said, to have love, one must ask for love.  

Some words from Jesus:

"Write this alone.  God's designs possess a mysterious, holy necessity, and only in the other life will they appear clear to you.  They sometime seem to have a strange inconsistency.  They seem so to you because you look at everything with human eyes.  However, the whole succession of events is a harmonious, just concatenation from which human and suprahuman destiny comes.  Destiny comes because, according to the soul's response to the design God proposes for it, there corresponds a destiny of blessedness or damnation or simply painful purgation in the other life and in this one divine assistance or abandonment.

"Prompt obedience and cheerful adherence to God's design are the sign of the spiritual formation of a heart.  Jesus Christ was the perfect one in this formation.  He was as God.  He was as a man.  And if as God He could not be seduced by the Tempter, who injects pride and disobedience to take a spirit away from the good of God, as Man, when He was on earth, He really could been enjoined to disobey by the Tempter.  Consider, daughter, the kind of obedience to which He had to subject Himself.  He had already imposed upon Himself the degrading yoke--for Him, who was God--of a humanity.  But at the end of that humanity He saw the Cross, the opprobrious and painful death of the crucifix.  He was not unaware of his future.  And He did not flee from this future.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:13 pm by Poem

Many acts of adoration offer up to the Cross.

November 6 1943

"I repeat (237) my wish.  Let many acts of adoration be offered to the Cross, which is the throne of power of Jesus, your Savior.  As the serpent raised up on the cross had the power to heal the Jews, so I, the One who is immortal, raise up on the Cross, will have the power to set to flight what frightens and torments you, for I am the Lord of life and death and can place life where death is already imminent and overcome death by calling back to life.

Work to see Jesus now here.

"That's it children.  You are not healed of your individual and public infirmities because you are unable to see Me.  Practices do not count; reprisals create vaster evil; acts of vengeance kill those committing them before those enduring them (236); the shelters fall without sheltering you.  But if you came to Me, you would be saved.  In regard to the life of this earth and that of the hereafter."

Footnotes:
    236: At the foot of the page the writer adds, "Is this also referring to the bombing of the Vatican tonight?"
    237: Mentioned in the text of October 23.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:16 pm by Poem

Page: 459

November 6 1943

Jesus says,

"I know that you are surrounded by snares and weak. I know take this into account when judging you. I would no longer be just if I did not take into account your weakness and the works of the Evil One.

"What makes Me be become severe is that you often do not fall out of weakness or a demoniacal snare. You fall knowingly. You deliberately throw yourselves into the abyss, saying, 'And what do I care about God?' It is then that I call you 'Judas.' You sell Me with my precious Blood. You hand Me over to Satan by giving him your souls, which are mine, for I bought them back by my death. You betray Me be calling yourselves Christians while performing works as anti-Christians.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:30 am