Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

We Should Be Able to Ascertain Why The Anti-Christ Rises and Seduces and Kills

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

We Should Be Able to Ascertain Why The Anti-Christ Rises and Seduces and Kills Empty We Should Be Able to Ascertain Why The Anti-Christ Rises and Seduces and Kills

Post by Poem

Immorality and fornicating with the Devil, in every category, and organizations known to man, whether carnal or spiritual -includes church members.

The Devil seduces as he always does saying words like 'no that is not what God is saying' be your own guides in life; with visions of grandeur or minor; with flashes of a life; with another way; and all this is because man is not fused to God. In Grace in love with God.
    Enjoying God here and now. Which many do not understand is what Christ has always been stating in a hidden way.

That is man was created to fill up heaven and enjoy God in the Trinity, having all of the Trinity as did Adam and Eve.

Thus Christ says, in the Books here, to 'return' man back to origin' To have God once again forever.

When we serve God, God gives us joy, our souls are enlightened with this. Our minds see God and this brings joy!
    God is peace, love, joy, every good attribute.

Thus when the opposite occurs, God gives to us what we want: Other interests. The other interests are Death and Destruction to us, we gain the Devil the King of the Abyss.

We choose which way to go here.

In man's life time, in the generations, how many holy souls? How many holy communities? Communities that thrive in God, in Grace and promote holiness to those without?

The Garden of God is for supernatural living. The Church is a supernatural entity created by Christ to save souls and place these souls into the Garden of God. Eden.

Eden is a Supernatural creation of God which the First Ones were living in with Grace fully there in them and in the Garden.

Eden is God's perfection for souls to enjoy. Eden is no longer the name used, but New Jerusalem and the New Heaven's and the New Earth. Where this holy city is entirely supernatural along with the New Earth and New Heaven's created for supernatural souls of men and women, the sons and daughters of God.

God descended unto the Earth this one, and created the Garden as He chose to do. Where all would enjoy a supernatural existence with God. God being Creator, and Father of man. His son. Supernaturally created Son.

Spiritual beings. The soul being the Divine Particle of God, an essence of Himself instilled, fused to flesh.

Immorality exists because of the Sin. The First Ones were pure and innocent and desired and wanted to be better than God and disobeyed Him regardless of His Wisdom and Understanding. The First Ones, transgressions led to Satan's thought to make sons of God immoral by way of sins of the flesh, of pride, of every vice. A series of poison.

Sins of the flesh affects the soul directly, making the soul a slave to the vices. Pride being the worst and like Satan, God did not forgive, but rather, created the Abyss just for Lucifer-Satan-Dragon-Devil-Beast.

Pride keeps God away and thus brings His wrath. Perfect example being Satan. Satan was fully proud and opposed God.
    When pride is in full bloom, one reflects Satan.

It is the small doses of vices that increases in enormity, you are fed and kept a slave to the vices. Which the end result, if not delivered from, Redeemed from, is absolute Death for all eternity. A life of misery, tortures, beyond any comprehension.

God is Perfect and created perfect son and daughter to enjoy paradise with Him and Angels flying around in the ether of God His Holiness who is Infinite and takes souls in flight to wherever God chooses. Which we do not have the privilege here to see. But in the hereafter we do. That is for those who remain faithful and loving and adoring God in their life.

The Abyss was created for the deranged angels that rebelled and followed after Lucifer. When Adam and Eve sinned, God saved them from the Abyss and created Limbo and Purgatory just for souls.

Perfection means to be truly holy and pure where love is dominant and the life. Perfection can be obtuse in thought because one's heart is not fully pure, the soul is tainted by humanism, such as a vice or an interest other than one's goal of obtaining Heaven and of course God's interest. God's interest being our souls to be pure, innocent, holy and loving.

God created Adam and gave him a pure heart, a pure soul, a pure mind, where Adam did not have clouds in his mind. Foggy. But clearly understood and saw the Most High God his Father perfectly.

He was instilled with Grace to fullness, saturated, clothed. Thus after the sin, dissipated at a pace to which we have no knowledge of how much, but, obvious is that God placed Adam in Limbo, because Adam must have repented and made amends to deserve Limbo rather than the Abyss. But Cain did not and those like Cain copies of Cain, also did not is the assumption. As Jesus and the Great Book explains what does happen.

Vice comes as a lure to some thought to participate in, such as orgies, such as murder, such as theft, such as coveting some one or some thing. Such as to become hateful, such as to do harm with words and actions. What is entirely opposite of charity, mercy, compassion and forgiveness.

Thus as Jesus has prophesied about the Future which God knows and tells us to live in such a way as to not participate and become instituted with God's wrath. Warning. Words to steer clear of Dying for Good. God is Life and gives and creates life for good reasons not the Evil Ones. Every soul is given the opportunity to Find Him and join to Him. To be in Christ's Kingdom.

Thus what is contrary to, falls into Darkness and ends up being food for the Abyss, carnage and souls destroyed.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:51 pm by Poem

Apocalypse 2:6-26

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaites, which I also hate. 7 He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: To him, that overcometh, I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of my God. 8 And to the angel of the church of Smyrna write: These things saith the First and the Last, who was dead, and is alive: 9 I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil will cast some of you into prison that you may be tried: and you shall have tribulation ten days. Be thou faithful until death: and I will give thee the crown of life.

11 He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: He that shall overcome, shall not be hurt by the second death. 12 And to the angel of the church of Pergamus write: These things, saith he, that hath the sharp two edged sword: 13 I know where thou dwellest, where the seat of Satan is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith. Even in those days when Antipas was my faithful witness, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. 14 But I have against thee a few things: because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat, and to commit fornication: 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaites.

16 In like manner do penance: if not, I will come to thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. 17 He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: To him that overcometh, I will give the hidden manna, and will give him a white counter, and in the counter, a new name written, which no man knoweth, but he that receiveth it. 18 And to the angel of the church of Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like to a flame of fire, and his feet like to fine brass. 19 I know thy works, and thy faith, and thy charity, and thy ministry, and thy patience, and thy last works which are more than the former. 20 But I have against thee a few things: because thou sufferest the woman Jezabel, who calleth herself a prophetess, to teach, and to seduce my servants, to commit fornication, and to eat of things sacrificed to idols.

21 And I gave her a time that she might do penance, and she will not repent of her fornication. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed: and they that commit adultery with her shall be in very great tribulation, except they do penance from their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works. But to you I say, 24 And to the rest who are at Thyatira: Whosoever have not this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will not put upon you any other burthen. 25 Yet that, which you have, hold fast till I come.

26 And he that shall overcome, and keep my works unto the end, I will give him power over the nations. 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and as the vessel of a potter they shall be broken, 28 As I also have received of my Father: and I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

The world outside your doors, is called 'Babylon' by God Himself. Which means captivity, slaves, not free.

This Babylon is much greater and worse then the one during Daniels time. This Babylon has spread over the entire 'Earth.' Except in the very protected regions where God has it under His Care and Protection. No one really knows where it is. Has a protective barrier where an illusion is placed which no evil nor man can see,detect and thus Satan searches for it. However, lets carry on to, the Apocalypse where the Synagogues of Satan are present, and where Satan has planted himself right in the midst of said 'churches.' He does this due to 'Sin' of those souls, baptized in the Holy Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Here is the church, or a region of, that is Faithful through and through:

Apocalypse 3:6-12

6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. 7 And to the angel of the church of Philadelphia, write: These things saith the Holy One and the true one, he that hath the key of David; he that openeth, and no man shutteth; shutteth, and no man openeth: 8 I know thy works. Behold, I have given before thee a door opened, which no man can shut: because thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 He that shall overcome, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; and he shall go out no more; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and my new name.

Nobody pays any attention to these words which Jesus Christ gave to St.John the Beloved.

Thus, we see the results already before it happens. It is already happened in God's view. He lives in the 'eternal' present.

Can God, tell the future? Certainly He is God. What is God's capabilities? Does anyone know? Of course not.
    Does anyone know God's mind, and has dissected it? Of course not.

Then why are people unable to comprehend? Because they do not know God in fullest we are to know Him.

Jesus said, the nobodies, He chooses. Interesting thought here. Because the Learned are not humble. Ego.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 pm