Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How to Avoid All Catastrophie on Earth

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

How to Avoid All Catastrophie on Earth Empty How to Avoid All Catastrophie on Earth

Post by Poem

Here is how to avoid a most catastrophic Babylon (Israel) :

There is one most high Creator Almighty, and a powerful king, and greatly to be feared, who sitteth upon his throne, and is the God of dominion.
    [Ecclesiasticus (Sirach) 1]

Psalm 80

[11] For I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

[12] But my people heard not my voice: and Israel hearkened not to me.

[13] So I let them go according to the desires of their heart: they shall walk in their own inventions.

[14] If my people had heard me: if Israel had walked in my ways:

[15] I should soon have humbled their enemies, and laid my hand on them that troubled them.

Now in Israel is the City called Jerusalem.

New Jerusalem is God's Garden ---Church built and founded by Christ.

In Babylon is New Jersualem--Christ's Church spread over all the earth in souls faithful to Him.

Babylon has spread throughout the Earth.

"If My People had heard Me, If Israel had walked in My ways"

There it is.

The story of Jonah the minor prophet whom God called to go to Ninevah to give God's warning--His Wrath.

Jonah--not Joel(was reading about Joel), 'knows' the Lord, so he declines and God has him swallowed by a whale.  

After three days, or on the third day, the Lord has the whale spew Jonah out.

Jonah realizes his calling and goes regardless of what Jonah thinks God will do.  
    Jonah is surprised!  The citizens of Ninevah repented, thus God did not destroy them.

But, some years later, Ninevah was destroyed by God. So they fell and did not pray to God for assistance daily.

The lesson here is that if man listens and does as God says, the future can be averted.  But must live constant in justice of God, which Ninevah failed to do.

Abraham spoke to God about Sodom and Gomorrah and God being Just and Merciful said to Abraham if only 10 just people are present, God would not destroy.  

To avoid The Apocalyptic, Abomination that makes Desolate, the People of Babylon needs to think about their existence carefully and justly, humbling themselves. Wild beasts only crave the food their bodies needs, the hunt, and then eat. Rest in their caves and then feed the hunger. Beastly. Animalism. Man and woman who live for their cravings of the flesh, lusts of the mind, lust of the senses, do the same in essence, but, the reality is for to idolize themselves. Thus idolatry takes place. The desires of the flesh; the voices of the flesh's cravings.

The Lord is gracious and merciful, just and holy.  Kindness is God, but God does not tolerate blatant sin.  There is a limit God has placed.

--Note: update:  Sins of men have surpassed the patience of God.  God destroyed the earth for less, great Deluge. Carnal shame, living as flesh.

Have to turn 180 degrees from sinfulness and live a life of true justice in God everyday, daily.  That is the message God has spoken over and over throughout the history of the Earth.

Here is God a good Father, who gives to them that are good.  Be good avoid all carnal activity, usury, deceit, every vice and choose life and not destruction.  

Peace Be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:31 am by Poem

Prophecy serves to turn man's ways from the wrong to the good.  If not heeded, the wrong remains and gains what is wrong.

A single Vice works to gain more vices, accumulate.  Vices create sinfulness, and grows the garden of weeds, thorns and bristles.
    Jesus says, the sensuality is the carrier of the other vices: Seven vices the main branches. Sin is infinite in its ways to harm and ruin man.

A single Virtue works to gain more virtues, accumulate.  Virtues creates justice, mercy, compassion, good will, love and grows lilies and roses. What is beautiful for the soul. The heart being the soil, that the soul is fused to by Goodness.  Faith Hope and Charity are carriers for other virtues which comes from the Virtuous One.  From Love comes everything, God is Love and Love gives everything to overcome.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 am