Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Avoid The Hatred At ALL COSTS

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Avoid The Hatred At ALL COSTS  Empty Avoid The Hatred At ALL COSTS

Post by Poem

Hate comes from the One who rebelled, disobeyed, said to God with hateful words, "I will not serve." A created being. He who was created to be the leader of all the God's angels. The Heavenly choir of Angels.

He wanted to be like God. I would imagine he wanted to. Probably started as an innocent thought, that grew with pride into something selfish, thus it is called 'Pride.' What is not in continuity of Love. Love is for all to enjoy a peaceful existence with joy and great exuberance of free living knowing there is no end, no worries, the assurance of being taken care of. This last thought, being taken care of wouldn't even have been born. We are created to live and live alive and thrive on the power of the Being that made our lives brought us into existence.

Love is really a very difficult word to describe because it really encompasses in simplicity what Life really is and means. To merely exist does not say love. But that fact that the life was created and given to exist says, Love.

All the good given to any creature says, Love.

Love created all things, brought them into existence. Thus Love brought forth life. For Love can only create, generate Life.

Hate then is the Negation to all life. It simply destroys.

What is incorporeal according to the Thought of the Father was created to love. The things on earth everything says, love created them. Gave life.

Hate then, originated by the idea, the thought to become like God. It then spawned into everything that God is not. These are the things that are not of God.

Envy, Jealousy. Thus Pride spontaneously generated them like dominoes that fall upon each other, but instead of falling upon each other, created these other negative thoughts adverse to life. To clash, to collide against. Thus rebel. Disobey. Because to do such, creates the negative. It does not follow what is good and loving. Thus it falls.

Hatred then becomes all that is not Love, good will, peace, joy, gentleness, kindness, ever patient, a patience that know no end. Just like the Virgin Mary. She knows no end. Her love is the infusion of The Love that knows no End. She is the Image of Love to children and adults. In Her God's love is defined in a form of love. The Intelligence of God is too high for Man to understand without being in His Presence. The Father then gives to Humanity, this Love -- The Virgin Mary who is the Mother of Jesus-Son of God, Word of the Father.

Hate then, is to be avoided at All Costs. Even of your own life to avoid becoming Hate.
    Don't get this statement misconstrued, we follow Jesus' example to avoid becoming hate, to have hate inside. The Holy Spirit is here for a reason. For our guidance and to help us in forming the Thought of The Father. He must guide each one of us.
    His fire of love protects us against penetration, a fortress like nothing you could ever imagine. But, Satan is the Seducer. He uses all kinds of twisting of words to the faithful to lure to something that is dear to us. He uses this method. He uses God's creation in a way that seems right to do. He Negates God's ways twisting things to his advantage to lure to seduction of the senses of sensation and thought.

Jesus said to His Apostles, no one can, nothing can, kill God unless God allowed it. In fact God protected Jesus' birth from being known by Satan. Hidden. Satan did not know who the Christ was.

God protects like nothing we can ever understand. It is His Mystery, it is His Creation.

God allows free will to creature, for He Himself is Free thus giving this to all. Your soul belongs to you to do freely. If evil did not exist, we would all be without all this mess.

Hate kills life. If it becomes you, you live as a Lucifer fallen and became Satan. You become another Satan. There is no place for Satan in God's Paradise. He is an eternally damned spirit, which means "always."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:29 pm by Poem

The Big Spin done in the world.

Jesus says, in the words to Maria, that everything started with the First Two in the Beginning and this propagates, the 'error' as He calls it, down through the generations, growing more and more ever wider, spawning into new errors, infinite because it just keeps on going.

Thus the Need for a New Adam and a New Eve to recreate Man to the Original Thought of God.  A mystery in the making to us, but To God the Perfect Remedy.   We try to analyze it trying to find, what?  Errors, to debunk, always to debunk. No It's Not True!  Is the thought within a person to deny it.  No I want to live this way, No I cannot accept this!  These are many of thoughts of people of humanity. The word Humanity says it all.

So man who was created a 'demi god,' becomes 'man.'  Falls from Grace to mud with a soul.  Pretty caked with mud because God deified the mud with His presence. His Presence in the Soul.  Vivification.

The lie pitched at the Garden, 'No, you will not die the death, but become gods.'
    The lie is, 'you will become gods of mud, where I Satan triumph over God and Men. I will rule over this earth over you foolish men who did not obey your God.'  Something to this Satan says, snickering and Man lost God and Vivification and Deity as True Sons of the Most High God.

Thus, Christ is Born, The Savior, The One The Good Book Always referred to.

Thus He is the New Adam and The Mother of God, The New Eve.

The Father sends new souls into the womb for Christ and Mary since the Day of the Victory over Death, The Passion of Christ.  Thus All those in Purgatory and all those in Limbo were recreated for Christ and Mary.  I call is recreation to make it understandable to human minds.  When actually it is Regeneration through metamorphosis. God's Mystical Power.
    It is simple for Him to do. But for us who think in with human minds, it takes time to convert to spiritual minds. Really.  To study the Word day in and day out.  This speeds it up with Grace and Sacraments.

Thus Colossians 3 states this fact in so few words.

The Holy Spirit fills in the whole thing expands it, amplifies it. He fills in the gaps. It is mystical.  His Mystical Power.

Understand the Hatred clearly. It is at work non-stop it will not tire, it gains power hour by hour. It comes to rummage and destroy all God's works.  That's the goal of the Hatred. One only-- to overthrow. It Hates. This is hard to grasp. But think in opposites.
    If Life exists, to overthrow Life exists.  Because it came into man's life.  It works like gas, 'the rationalism.'  Poisonous gas to infect human minds, hearts, sentiments, poisoning it thoroughly. Undetectable to humans. It just infects.  Like this virus.  See the point?

Putrid Hatred uses every means to destroy. Every one of them. He is the master of destruction and uses and teaches man how to destroy each other.  Is this love? Is this caring?  

What did God say? To love God and one another. Jesus says, A new commandment I give to you, that is you love one another as I have loved you. He showed us how.  And then went up on the Cross to Give Us The Life.

My Blood, which is shed for you, Drink this Chalice, it is to remit your sins and give you the Life. The Life that never ends.  My Blood was shed for you.  Drink It.

What does it give us? Fortification against the Hatred. It Is a Sacrament. Most Holy Sacrament. Most Incredible Sacrament. Greatest Miracle for Man.  His Body and His Blood.

The Centurion came to Jesus while in a crowd and asked Jesus to heal this person who was sick and dying.  The Centurion felt he was unworthy of Christ coming to his home. He the centurion felt the greatness of the Holy In Christ-God, and thus he had faith.  He had faith.  And Jesus exhorted him of his faith In Christ-God. And Jesus-God, The Father and the Holy Spirit, rewarded his faith by healing the person.  

The Centurion, heard of Christ's miracles, who didn't? The whole of Israel and even outside of Israel heard of Christ.  (On a side note: Israel being for us today, Catholic Faith).  

God created a Nation of Israel His Chosen people of the cult of God's Law and Religion.
    The New Jerusalem the Head of Catholic Faith.  Israel is  the world of Catholics but without boundaries.  To spread throughout the earth knowing no boundaries, wherever there is a soul.  The earth is God's. His Thought always prevails. Due to Human weakness succumbing to Death and Hatred, those against this, end up cutoff from Eternal Life that knows no end in True Peace and Happiness.  God is not a fool that we can fool him. But we small ants who are foolish to think we are fooling him. Thus it all comes upon us. Because we do not simply --believe.  Believing is higher than--knowing.  It is love to believe.

The hatred does not want you to believe, but wants you to investigate and search and search, to deny it is what the Hatred teaches through it's many rationalism ways.  Gas to infect your minds and hearts, poisoning your souls to gag it, make it null, dull and dim witted. Sin makes one stupid, damages the mind and thoughts eroding the edifice, rotting the foundation. Destruction, Dismantle, Ruin.  This is Hatred at work in the world.

Countless infinite ways to destroy.  Because Man does not believe, failed to believe and lives in acrimony and against God.  For no 'reason.'  Gas of rationalism.  See it for what it is. The Hatred has many weapons.  

Read the Commentary of Jesus on Daniel Chapter 7 and 12 posted in the forum. Read it and read it and read it with your souls.

Peace be with you always  Love God and Love Him More

Poem

Post Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:48 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 7
    Page: 107

January 25

Jesus says:

"Daniel is the one who has the same note as John, and John is the one who gathers in and amplifies Daniel's initial note.
    That is why you, little John, like him so much.

"Like a fish in a clear fishpond, you are happy when you move in the atmosphere of your Christ, who will have his supreme triumph in the hour when Satan, his son, and his courtiers are rendered powerless forever. And in Daniel this atmosphere is present. If Isaiah is the pre-evangelist who speaks of my coming into the world for the salvation of the world, {Isa 2:1-5; 7:10-17;9:1-6; 11:1-9} Daniel is the pre-apostle, the pre-John who announces the glories of my eternal triumph as King of the everlasting Jerusalem.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror.

"Man was a demigod through Grace and Faith. Like an eagle and a lion, he was able to face and overcome the dangers of sense and raise himself to soar in the atmosphere of God, where the soul is joined to her Lord in a supernatural marriage, in continual, swift unions of burning passion, from which she descends to the earth each time renewed in strength, joy, and charity, which she pours upon her brothers and sisters, and she then rises again, even more impetuously, towards God, for every union is an increase in perfection which is fulfilled when union becomes eternal in my Paradise.

"Atheism tore away man's wings as an eagle and heart as a demigod and made him an animal walking in the mire and bearing over the mire, towards the mire, his oppressive heart, entirely flesh and blood. In his selfhood, deprived of the spiritual wings of the spirit, man bears a weight heavier than lead, a weight bending him over, knocking him down, and plunging him into the mire.

"Man was a demigod because of Charity living in him. In loving God and his Law, which is the law of Charity, he possessed God and, with God, Peace, which is one of God's main attributes, and, with peace, so much universal and individual good.

"Man rejected the Law of God to take up many other doctrines. But none of them was or is God, and true Charity is thus not in any of them. Hence man, who had embraced atheism, changing from an eagle and a lion into a mere man, through a hellish sorcery gave birth to himself turned into a bear, the fierce devourer of his fellows.

"But horror produces horror. By an ascending ladder. Horror is ever greater, for in accursed unions with Satan, 'man, whom Christ brought back to his nature as a demigod, generates increasingly monstrous monsters. And they are the children of his erring, sold to Satan to receive his earthly assistance.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

"The mystical pelican, I have opened my heart to give you my blood. Satan makes man--to whom I have given my blood--the vampire that sucks parts of itself and slays itself with torment.

"Doesn't it sound like a nightmarish legend? It is, however, your reality. It is not a mystical monster. It is you that with diabolical hunger devour part of yourselves, bleeding yourselves to death, mutilating yourselves so as to generate afterwards the new parts, while you devour those already formed, with a continuity which has a maniacal aspect to it--diabolically maniacal, however.

"Power which is willed, pushed forward, and imposed to the point of crime is the third beast. Since it is human power--that is, sold to Satan just become increasingly powerful, going against every divine and moral law--it begets its monster, whose name is Revolution and which, in keeping with its nature, bears in the protuberances of its monstrosity all the fiercest horrors of revolutions, the social shipwreck of Good and Faith.

"Honesty, respect, morality, religion, freedom, and goodness die when this monster exhales its hellish breath upon a nation, and like a pestiferous emission it expands beyond these confines, infecting different peoples with itself until it infects the whole world, preparing--over the tatters of the victims slain and torn to pieces by it, over the ruins of the nations reduced to rubble--the cradle for the final monster: the Antichrist.

"I told you that he will be the son of man's lust, born of the marriage of lust with the Beast. I told you. I do not change in my mode of expression. What I say is true. I know it with no need to read it; I remember it with no need to reread it. It is written in my mind as God, before which incessantly flow over each other all the events of man in time, without one's impeding the vision of another.

"This Antichrist, the perfection of Horror, as I was the perfection of Perfection, with his numberless weapons, symbolized by the ten horns, his jaws toothed with iron, his savage feet, and finally, his small horn, a symbol of the extreme hatred with which Satan will endow his son to corrupt humanity as he seduces it with his lying mouth, having himself worshiped as god, will excessively torment those who, as a little faithful flock, will remain my followers. The little horn will grow by the hour to do harm; the Satanic intelligence will grow to make the mouth tell the most distressing lies; he will grow in power as I grew in wisdom and grace, {Luke 2:20} armed with eyes to read the thought of holy men and kill them through that thought.

"Oh, my saints of the last time! If the life of the early ones amidst the persecutions of paganism was heroic, three times, seven times, and seven times seven times as holy will be the life of my last saints! Only those nourished with the crumb of Faith will be able to have a lion's heart to face those torments and the eyes and feathers of an eagle to gaze steadily at Me as Sun and fly to Me as Truth, as the darkness overwhelms them on all sides and Deceit tries to persuade them to worship it and believe in it.

"After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian  period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns--the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where God is not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)--will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the three forerunners, and seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God's saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the union of the demoniac pride with human lust, he will think 'he can do great things and change the times and laws,' and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world.

"Then the Father will say, 'Enough,' before the immense choir that will be formed in Heaven through the 'sound of the solemn words' of the saints; and the wicked Beast will be slain and cast into the well of the abyss and, along with it, the lesser beasts, to remain there with Satan, their begetter, for eternity.

"I shall then be called by the Father to 'judge the living and the dead,' as stated in the Symbol of the Faith. And the 'living,' those who preserved life in themselves by having kept Grace and Faith, alive, will inherit 'the kingdom, the power, and the magnificence of God.' The spiritually dead will receive eternal Death as their will has chosen to receive.

"And there will no longer be the Earth or fleshly man. But there will be only 'children of God,' creatures freed from all pain, and there will be no longer sin, and there will no be darkness, and there will no longer be fear. But only, joy,joy, immense, eternal joy inconceivable for men. The joy of seeing God, of possessing Him, and of understanding his thought and love.

"Come, O men, to the Fount of Life. I open its source to you. Draw from it, fortify yourselves in it so as to be intrepid in trials and come to immerse yourselves completely in it, in Me, the source of blessedness, in the lovely Paradise which my Father has created for you and in which the threefold Love of the One God and the Purity of 'our' Mother await you and, along with them, those who, by having been faithful, have already obtained Life."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:48 pm by Poem

January 23
    Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 12
    Page: 105

Jesus says:

"The archangel who overcame Lucifer and who stands guard over my Kingdom and the children of it will be the one to rise up as a heavenly sign in the last time. This will be the time when Israel is rejoined to Christ's Rome and there are no longer the two branches of the people of God: the blessed one and the one accursed for its deicide, but one single trunk to be called Christ's because it is living in Me.

"Then, since the number of the saved will be complete, the resurrection of the flesh will come, and, like a sleeping multitude which a trumpet awakens to call to muster, the dead, lying in numberless cemeteries, in the deserts, and in the seas--wherever there lies someone who was a man--will rise to come to Me, the supreme Judge.

"Oh, light, that are an attribute of mine and that will render radiant as stars those who knew Wisdom and taught Justice and lived it out, how joyfully you will shed yourself upon my blessed ones on that day!

"The last time of three years and six months,the most tremendous time ever known by man, will be when Satan, by way of his son, burning with supreme hatred (for the split between the two branches of the people of God will be over and, with it the cause of so many material, moral, and spiritual evils), uses his perfect and ultimate acts of craftiness to harm, ruin, and slay Christ in hearts and hearts for Christ.

"The wise will comprehend Satan's trap--the numberless traps of Satan, for those who possess true Wisdom are illuminated--and through their fidelity to Grace will become snow-white and tested like fire, worthy to be chosen for Heaven. The wicked will follow Evil and do evil, unable to understand Good, for their spontaneous will they will fill their hearts with Evil.

"Then the time will come when, trampled under foot to a point never reached before, the Church will no longer be free to celebrate the perpetual Sacrifice, and the abomination of desolation will be upraised over the Holy Place and over the holy places, just as is stated by the prophets and repeated by Me, who do not err.

"Daniel says, 'There will be 1290 days [of this trampling under]. Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335.

"This means that in the three years and six months which will precede the end, a short time will finally be reserved for the faithful to gather together and listen to the last Word, resounding in their spirits, as an invitation to Heaven, while Michael with his angels overcomes Satan and his demons. 'Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335 days' means 'Blessed is he who has persevered until the end,' for he will be saved.

"And I say to you, 'Go to the limit established (for your time as one living on earth), and you shall have rest, and shall remain in your destiny until the end of days.'"

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:04 am by Poem

We are almost there ANTICHRIST is here. He is not on the forefront yet.

What is flesh dies. What is spirit Lives.

The need for the Sons of God, that is all who call themselves, "Catholics" to not be flesh, human, human egos, fleshly lusts. Why? Satan will burn you to ash.

The Need to is to be replete with the Holy Spirit. what is this you say?
    what is flesh dies, what is spirit lives. Read Romans.

What is the Holy Spirit? The Love, the Purifier, The Comforter, the Absolute Friend. He it is that came after Jesus ascended. To be the Master. He it is that enlightens man, alights him, descends into him bringing the Seven Gifts. What are these gifts? Christ as Man had them. A point we miss greatly is that Jesus came as Man. The Holy Spirit descended upon him to alight him and to give him the Seven Gifts. Jesus is the example for us. Do as I do He said. He went through all of Israel, Palestine, and what did he do? He taught, healed, performed many miracles. How? Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who guided Jesus. How did Jesus live daily? Prayer. What? He prayed. He was always in touch with the Father. So why aren't we? Because, the world is Flesh only. What is human. Not what is Spirit. So that is why death prevails. All its ways are death. What is flesh is sadness. What is spirit is life and peace-- No derailing. In God as Christ was in God. Jesus said I am the way to the Father. He and the Father was one.
    He was telling us how to be one unit with God the Father. So now through Him, we can be Just Like Jesus in being one with the Father. Just as He was.
    That's how Adam was in the beginning: One with the Father. There was no Christ then. It was The Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Only Begotten of the Father, He is the Son of Man. A Man without Sin.
    The others are human. We become Man, when we are receiving Sacraments and have God in us. Otherwise we are sinners. What is a sinner? A sinner is one who does not live in virtues. What else? A sinner is who has the stain of sin, has not been washed by Baptism. One who continues in sin, is a sinner. Let's get deeper into this. The Sacraments have been given to man to come out of sin. The first step is to have it washed. The second step is to come of out the flesh and be spirit to return man back to an original state. No Sin. Then with earnest and pure washed of sin, the Holy Spirit alights him and descends into him with the Seven Gifts and allows him to walk in Justice, learning being taught as he goes along the journey to Heaven. Teaching him, purifying him preparing him for Heaven. The goal is always Heaven. Where God is full and complete. God comes to us to live in us to guide us, forming us, making us diety, saints, love, perfect. There He is, with us, telling us about love and life, about Heaven, about the Church, about many things, the science. Wisdom, all these wonderful things, that would take up pages upon pages to write and tell about. Infinite. Endless.

Let's begin this lesson here. The Lord Jesus came as Sinless Man, No Stain of Sin. Can you see this? God provided a sinless man to remove sins. How can a stained by sin man remove sin? He cannot. He cannot possess God who is pure sinless.
    What happens that we as man in the flesh cannot comprehend? Sin. Imperfect to perceive. Sin damages. Erodes the edifice. Thus Man not pure, is unable to penetrate into realms he was in at one time. He lost this. His eyes see mud.
    Planks, splinters, boulders, dirt, sand, rubble, all this is what man sees. He lost the mystical eyes, senses, of mind and heart. His heart became flesh.

The mud body God created was perfect and the soul was able to remain and give this mud body, vivification, a most perfect creation. Sin, destroyed his mind, heart and soul. Reducing it to see mud, what is just material existence.

Christ without the Sin, had perfect senses. He was intune with God through the Holy Spirit. How important it is for Catholics to be intune with the Holy Spirit!!
    Very, if not you will perish, succumbing to all the lusts, lures of the human body. Your senses are not tuned by the Holy Spirit, he cancels concupiscenc with the Seven Gifts, as he did with Christ.

Jesus died on the Cross. The Scaffold. Nailed. All manner of pain and torture.
    He died. He had the Holy Spirit.

Did Jesus perform any miracles prior to receiving the Holy Spirit? Simple answer: No. He came as Man to be the example to man how it is to be done. Follow my example he said. Do what I do he said.

I am the Man, he said. He was many things, he had to fulfill many things. Why? Because sin stained man damaged by sin, is not capable of doing what needed to be done. A perfect Man had to do it. Thus Christ is the Perfect Man. And God had to descend into and become a Man, because all men born of woman is stained by sin and has the concupiscence which keeps him from doing what is holy and pure.

So what is the Virgin Mary? God had prepared His bride over the centuries. Amazing. But only God can do this. She was born Immaculate. The Immaculate Conception. She was without Sin. A miracle which only God can do.
    In her is the Perfection of God, every perfection He gifted Her with, infused it into Her, so Christ can be conceived. Sin can only beget sin. Adam sinned. Eve brought the sin to Adam. Thus the seed was spoiled. The egg and the seed both spoiled soiled by sin, that creates a flesh body. Then God puts a particle of Himself into the womb of the two male and female created an embryo. The soul.

Over the centuries through a special miracle of God, generations of Mary's lineage, God perfected and finally removed the sin of origin for one Woman to be born without this Stain of Sin. One.

The Need to put away the flesh and all it's non-sense which the world is now full with. What is spirit lives forever. What is flesh dies. Death came to the flesh. What is material has limit. What is spirit is limitless and receives infinitely.

Death is rolling over the earth and looking to swallow souls. Unwise and foolish ones. The 10 brides. 5 brought extra oil. The other 5 did not. What is the oil in this parable? the Holy Spirit.

The Wedding Banquet, is your garment soiled?
    Garment is your flesh.
    The soil is sin.

Sin came to the flesh by way of seduction to the senses. Orgies, lusts, all are flesh. Not the spirit. It invades and turns spirits into these. Just as lust and pride ruined Lucifer. He turned into lust. That is death. Lust is death. Vices bring death from Death. Death is the negation to Life. It cancels all good. Thus the Sacraments exist to cancel the Negator. Cancels it.

Purity and holiness. Saints are this way. Live as a Saint. Not as Demons and beasts. They end up with Satan, the Beast. The Devil, chief of Demons.

Peace be with you always

Love God and love to no end! Have the Holy Spirit, be replete with Him. He loves you. He is always gentle, kind, understanding, sweet, and full of Love. It is by His power alone.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:46 am