Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Guardians of Love Guardian Saints

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Guardians of Love  Guardian Saints Empty Guardians of Love Guardian Saints

Post by Poem

After reading the Poem of the Man-God several times, even after much reading on concentrated portions to absorb, it doesn't hit home:  Jesus was constantly at war.
    Jesus said my presence here brings war to families, nations, towns, societies, the whole match.  (in short)

He said I bring war, not peace to families, to societies, to nations, ergo all on earth.  This is a different matter all together to grasp.  Yes, Jesus is the Peace of God, Jesus said My peace I give you My peace I leave you, not as the world gives, but I give unto you.  Meaning, as Jesus says explicitly: I Am.  God is peace. God is joy. God is health.  God's care is above human care. His care is infinite. Lets ask the Infinite Mind what Care is in definition.  We would spend eternity listening to all the definitions about this word.  But instead God wants and desires each spirit in a soul to have infinite treasures of His which are quite Infinite.  

Connect the dots here.  One word has infinite answers.  His treasures which are for souls are infinite in measure.  The flesh has no idea it is a base creature.

This war is not as human thought or will, but it affects all souls on earth in flesh bodies. This war is on Satan taking souls hostage. This war is on the ideas of man being his own guide and his own gods his own doctrines that, goes against God's nature of love and Creation.  

Satan wanted to rule over God's created as his own the exclusively MINE!  To be a God like God. To be Him the I AM.  So in this thought, he wanted to be exactly like God a copy of Him or actually to be HIM and rule over men. Since he could not be God, God like God, he did something else which resulted in massive ruins from the time he seduced the First Woman.

Thus this Pride born, then, searched for a way to rule over mankind from the Abyss.  His thought is always to rule over mankind and be God. This thought does not cease in him.

Thus God the True God says:  I AM.

Man wars against one another in great and small matters regardless and these are at base the knowledge we have destroyed in ourselves. Good is good, evil is evil and evil twists what is good to make it seem good.  He, man is instigated to war for his own ideals and matters which was born from Satan's thought.  Such as: "If you do not agree with me, then I will not work to persuade you because it won't work." On some: "But I would like to try first are the many thoughts."  "Don't bother me, I won't bother you," worldly proverbs, lets put it like this: Man's proverbs mixed with evil and not love.  Good twisted.

When Love is the rule in a soul, they do not have these thoughts, but peace and seeking to have them become peace in each.  Love. To not have destroyed what Good really means. Which Satan has put into man.

Jesus is the Guardian of our souls and He has placed angels to watch over souls from birth to departure of the soul from the flesh at death.

Jesus as God before He became Incarnate--Second Person of the Triune God, the Word and Wisdom of the Father.  How much God himself had to sacrifice to aid man who was given free will and a rational will and mind to think and reason to understand. To really understand God completely and come to love perfectly as He intended.

It would perhaps, but speculative, be said from one perspective that God had to set guardian angels for each soul due to Sin. But before Sin, God made man and woman and blew the Breath of Life into them.
    Had man not sinned, the speculation is the Holy Lord would have placed a new embryo in the woman's womb thus each woman would remain a virgin no penetration, no tearing of the woman's parts.  Immaculate.
    Man remaining without the sensation of orgasms or since man and woman at first creation was not sensual, that, through Holy procreation, the woman and man would not partake in the act and remain true virgins.

However we can only speculate due to the Words of Life given to us in Poem of the Man-God which Jesus and Mary comment about such things.  Eludes to these thoughts. At Base God is Pure, Innocent, Wise and only sought to have Man Angels on earth to then transport directly to Heaven.  Hard to imagine. But it does point to it.

All we know are the generations of after the Sin with much viable history of procreation.  We have not witnessed firsthand visible history of the what was supposed to be.

But we have Mary and Jesus as examples to look at.  They are what Adam and Eve were supposed to be.

Guardian Saints.

Jesus is the Saint of Saints, the First True Saint, because He was sinless and always in Grace as Adam should have been.  Adam was a saint prior to his fall, and then later through expiation and penance, rose to be the saint he fell from.  Thus he inherited Limbo and not Purgatory or the Abyss.  

On a side note, I always have as thought that lingers, what about Eve? How come there is hardly any mention of Eve's status?  Well, I can only speculate, God called them Adam. Two of one flesh.  So when God speaks of Adam, Eve is included, his companion which God created and gave to him to love him in God's stead.  A powerful thought that then raises one's thoughts again to say, lets dig in to find out from God's leading.

I think and this is pure speculation, that God actually joined these two together, and were one flesh, but of two souls, --marriage as it is called-- but, I think it was more than that on God's level of simplicity. Since God is way above our thoughts a much Higher reasoning as well as definition.

I think the word marriage came much later to ordain two joining together out of Mercy and to keep them bound together in love to procreate newborns, and not separated. Love. Love made them and Love to be kept so all generations would know and be love to each other.  This is God's way. To love always.  

As I have read more and more of the reasons God instituted certain things for man, for man's own good, that the reasoning is always about maintaining a true love for all.  The absolute good which God is.  A good so far above our comprehension that only when we are in Heaven, God will take the time to show us what Good is, that Being Himself and He being the Knowledge Bank or Library.  The Infinite God.

The perfected thought of 'Good.'

At base we learn Good from a having a good heart, but this has to grow to become the perfect good.  Hope this makes sense.

God is only Good. And thus everything He has done through mass confusion on earth, is only for our Good.  It is then beyond unfortunate and very sorrowful beyond defining what Evil has done to us as mankind it is a depth of terror to us to see Evil ravage and make man beasts.  A horror to the citizens of angels in Heaven and most of all to God.

It is in our best interest as true men to love God and eradicate in each evil.  It is a horror that awaits its true reality in the Abyss.  The Abyss is a place where no soul should be.

Love God and your neighbor measurelessly. Love requires sacrifice.  Grow in love here and in the next life, after having Sacrificed gets the reward with God and is then no longer necessary.

The temporal is short in comparison to Eternity.  We have to learn to detach then it is easier to focus on what is truly necessary as Jesus had done.  He did not own anything material.

The saints have given up their wealth of materials to be poor in spirit to obtain the Eternal Treasure which Jesus Christ showed them. Their faith is real.

Love always and become perfected in God's Science:  that is Love.  

Humility, kindness, sincerity, chastity, goodness.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 am