Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb Empty They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb

Post by Poem

Some scripture to start the teaching and lesson.

St. Johns Gospel

Chapter 6

[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven. [52] If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. [53] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? [54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.

From the Catholic Bishops Bible:

51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.”
    52 The Jews quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us [his] flesh to eat?”
    53 Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.
    54 Whoever eats* my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.
    55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.
    56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.
    57 Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.
    58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever.”
    59 These things he said while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.
    60 Then many of his disciples who were listening said, “This saying is hard; who can accept it?”
    61 Since Jesus knew that his disciples were murmuring about this, he said to them, “Does this shock you?
    62 What if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?*
    63 It is the spirit that gives life, while the flesh* is of no avail. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
    64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” Jesus knew from the beginning the ones who would not believe and the one who would betray him.
    65 And he said, “For this reason I have told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by my Father.”
    66 As a result of this, many [of] his disciples returned to their former way of life and no longer accompanied him.
    67 Jesus then said to the Twelve, “Do you also want to leave?”
    68 Simon Peter answered him, “Master, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
    69 We have come to believe and are convinced that you are the Holy One of God.”
    70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you twelve? Yet is not one of you a devil?”
    71 He was referring to Judas, son of Simon the Iscariot; it was he who would betray him, one of the Twelve.

Interesting word by Jesus when He said, 'Did I not choose you twelve? Yet is not one of you a devil?'

The long standing is the focus on Judas as as Apostle who was possessed by Satan and annihilated.

Satan annihilates souls.  End of Grace and life eternal.

God the Father allowed Judas to be an Apostle.  It was granted by the Father. The Father already knowing Satan wanted this soul to betray Christ to the followers of Satan.  As Jesus stated, from after the Supper, was Satan's hour.  

Judas was handpicked by Satan which God the Father granted.  For what purpose?  

As we wonder and ponder why Judas who sought God's help. He wanted stature in man's domain, to those around him. Show off. Be proud and rant and rave. Not humble. He wanted Jesus to save Him without Judas asking for it. This is what Cain wanted. He wanted God's favor as God favored Abel. Because Abel loved God. God actually counseled Cain and Cain could not understand. Because Cain was proud and not humble.  Jesus stated, repent to Me, tell me those words and I will forgive and ask the Father. But Judas could not bring himself to have true repentance. He tried several times but left as a result.  True repentance takes time to condition oneself to good will.   The thoughts have formed a condition to where the heart seeks vices, fleshly living, carnal gratifications.  Weeds and thickets to strangle the soul completely as happened with Judas. He allowed himself to be taken by vices which comes from Satan and his followers.  To imitate the Evil One.  To go against, as you will, 'Life.'

So this meaning of 'Life' is more that what is in the dictionary.   One needs to contemplate the true meaning of 'Life.'

It goes beyond the confines of this earth as living beings.

On to the lesson.

Jesus said above in Johns Gospel, which John led by the Holy Spirit inspired wrote for believers to come to read and take instruction.

A living witness of Jesus was John.  And this living witness has only but altruism for mankind and is to repeat to the generations.

Today the Gospel does not state otherwise it remains, yet man somehow says, we don't need to drink His Blood because His Blood is in the Bread.  The wordage is Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity at Mass. Which is incorrect. Because it does not repeat the true supper in many parishes. Due to human misgivings and human insights only.  Not what God has said through Christ for the believers.

It is 'spiritual' food and is spiritually discerned like everything else concerning this Religion.  Not human thinking or ways in any shape or form.  An great error has undertaken here.  Many do not receive the true Food in it's true form. Instead they receive a portion.
    God himself cannot be divided which is the case here. They are dividing the Supper.  The clergy, perform the rite and give themselves the Bread and Wine while withholding the Wine to the believers in their parish.  They do not see their error as they have been taught by an erred clergy in the past.  Thus there was also the Vatican II fiasco.  The continual degrading of Catholicism by giving new meanings and interpretations to Christ's teachings to make it convenient.  Because there are believers who do not believe that the Eucharist is truly Christ's Body and Blood.  Plus there are other concerns humanly speaking such as, if someone has a disease and I drink out of the same cup won't I get it too!  Well no one has caught a disease by Drinking Christ's Blood from the chalice.

In fact there a plenty of Eucharistic miracles where the Bread became Flesh in plain view. Where the Wine became Blood in true view and are kept at the Vatican.  Some parishes throughout the world in some places have these miracles.

Jesus said, there will be those who do not believe as stated in the verses above and not partake, and perhaps leave.  

He said to the Apostles will you leave too?

This is part one.

Next is part two.

They overcame by the Blood of the Lamb.

"And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 7]

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 12]

"Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 22]

Now let us consider that God's definition for flesh is garment. This is well documented, written and spoke of by Jesus himself.

For first grade students, this word garment takes some time to adhere to. It really takes time to get this one.

It helps by understanding Genesis. God created man and woman with the garment of flesh wrapped around the soul.  
    Then and only after they had flesh dealings did God teach them to make clothing to wrap around the flesh.  Incitement of Lust to crave the flesh.

Thus in Heaven, will man be naked?  Since there is no more sin, lustfulness, pride, any and all vice are terminated for good.

Glorified flesh adorned by the Father for those conquering it.  Good question as I believe, Jesus did not mention this part so it must be a surprise. But he did speak at length of what to expect.  Come to think of it there is quite a bit to think about. What was it like and what will it be like.

When we think of wash, and robes we think of clothing we wear here as fallen man. What we wear to cover our bodies.

Whereas God thinks differently.  Right now in Heaven there are only two who have full body, Jesus and Mary. The rest are living souls and spirits of angels with no bodies. No flesh garments as all flesh is like grass here today and gone tomorrow and returns to dust at God's command.  

So now on to the third lesson which is from the first two above.

The Blood of the Lamb does wonders for man.

What Jesus specifically states in the Gospel pages is to 'drink' his blood.

Matthew Chapter 26:[26] And whilst they were at supper, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke: and gave to his disciples, and said: Take ye, and eat. This is my body. [27] And taking the chalice, he gave thanks, and gave to them, saying: Drink ye all of this. [28] For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins.

In the Gospel As Revealed to Me:

This chalice is the new alliance in my blood and through my blood which will be sed for you to remit your sins and give you the life. Do this in remembrance of me.  

In reality in loving memory of Jesus Christ each time we go to receive His blessings.

Mass was short in the beginning and He left to his followers and believers on how to conduct this very important gathering.

What God abhors is pride.  Soliloquies are a result of mechanical robotic movements. The lips and body moves and the heart is elsewhere.

God created man to enjoy life not be robots and soliloquists. To express the thanksgiving, with peace and joy to enjoy in goodness the true life.  A tradition becomes non-effective without 'love.'

1 Corinthians 13. Without love, all is worthless.  Soliloquies and robotic movements.

The angels enjoy their lives. They are incredible to hear. Such power of love and joy, and peace emanating from them. They are filled with Grace to overflowing.

Jesus said, I come to give life.  Life.

Thus, this Blood of Christ is more than just Drink is it not?  His Blood to remit sins.  Two ways, First through Confession where He sprinkles  and then through drinking to help convert the flesh back to 'origin'.  Concupiscence still remains, but Grace nulls it out.

By Drinking His Blood physically it becomes spiritual drink from a Spiritual God which does quite a bit.  It is drink of a God. His Blood.
    Which becomes new blood for its recipients.  His Food, the Bread becomes new flesh for its recipients--heart.  For man without a heart and blood is no man by any means of the definition.

Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb.  Not any other thing, being, etc. By God's graces only. Which each must accept and choose to gain it. Otherwise it is a mute point.

Thus the Blood of The Lamb does wonders for man fallen into Sin and Death.

God has all the remedies and answers. He gave instructions.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:13 am by Poem

Now to string along the words from Revelations above, 'and they loved not their lives unto death'

[Apocalypse (Revelation) 12]

'Came out the great tribulation.'

Lets consider the passages of the Old Testament where majority of the Prophecies originate from and branch down the road. Which Jesus expands on in his own teachings in Matthew 24 and throughout Poem of the Man-God or The Gospel As Revealed to Me.  As this subject is one thing and continuous with God. Does not cease. It continues on a straight line. God does not work in circles but on a continuous line.  Jesus spoke of this very clearly.

The issue is man sinned and sin brought forth a kink in the wheel of life concerning man.

Thus God plotted on a line the salvation plan.  He sees the evolution of the soul, that is what God is dealing with and is entirely concerned with.  The flesh is of no concern it is not generated by God internally and was created as a garment.

So whatever you may have thought of, it the flesh is of no concern.  It has no value with God as one might think it does.

That is how God will speak of it.

The flesh does benefit in good and in evil.  In sin where vice reigns in the flesh, the soul is dead to Grace. No benefit. It just dies the death taking the soul down with it.

Vice is incitements for the flesh, lust upon lust.  Thus the soul cannot have Grace. No benefit.

They overcame by the Blood of the Lamb out of the great tribulation. Let's put this into true perspective which no one wants to hear to deal with because it simply is not pleasure and comforts, not comforting to hear. Not pleasant to talk about, But man can talk about other idle things such as how much their business made, look at my new car would you like to drive it? On and on which really is of no concern to God because it is has nothing to do with His Kingdom, His Love, His commands to which God does not give pleasure to flesh.  He gives pleasure to spirits and souls to enjoy a life of virtue a life in the 'spirit.'  He is a Father and what Father would not want joy for his sons and daughters?  Speaking of pure and holy ones.  

When one enters into true relation with the Father, the life becomes transformed from the grave and mire. Life is there.

Jesus speaks of the tribulation as the greatest one since the beginning of time and there will be none like it afterwards but close. A one time grand tribulation that claims many souls not loving God.  I think the current count today is around 8 billion living.

Jesus said He ends up cutting off from the Trunk, 3/4's of the believers of the faith due to humanism, being carnal.  Not being seraphim's. So what then would possibly cause them to be carnal? Humanists? The world which did not convert to God.

Many seek their seers and their prophets to hear otherwise. Tell me the future is what they ask.  Many just cannot believe that God would allow such a thing to occur. Well, Adam and Eve did not obey, nor heed God's warning. He warned them. If you do this you die the death. After He gave them life. A good God wanting and creating and giving them only what is Good. This was long ago and we live down stream of their error which we inherit.
    But God gave us a way out of this. It is a tough one to see and overcome on one's own. Unless God intervenes and He has but no one pays attention. God's salvation plan and ways has been around for over 2000 years. The messages is the same. How man interprets it, this is the problem. How it is given again this is a problem.

Let's than consider free will and intellect rather than sentiments and emotions, carnal living. What is wrong with carnal living they say? What? I am a human being what do you mean spirit and soul? In the Old Testament are history lessons galore of mankind seeking human seers and prophets and God even said, I will send them false seers and prophets to those who spite Me. All they had to do was follow and obey God. But they could not due to them desiring more and more the carnal with orgies. What's wrong with orgies they say! Oh, is this not human? Aren't we human and this act man has done for centuries! What is this man talking about anyway? He must be a straight leg with no life! On and on. Because they live in the Sin of Adam and Eve which brought this lifestyle throughout. That is not what God created man to be. So with some lies from the Devil, it gave man consent to not worry. Oh, God knows you wont die! Go ahead and do it man! Just do it! A point to ponder here deeply. Consider what God really is.

Faithfulness, adherence to God's Commands and only God's commands. Which man led astray fell and became anti-God an atheist. By God's grace man repented, man saw his error and turned away from the Evil One. This is what happened to Adam. He repented and turned from his error.  Adam spent time in Limbo expiating, he had to wait for Christ to free him.  Instant Heaven means you have done well. No expiation in Purgatory nor waiting in Limbo.

The case with Adam, he had no 10 commandments and religion as it is today.  God simply commanded him once to not go to that Tree.  One command which he did not obey and lost Grace. Faithfulness was lacking. He had other interests.

So by one man, sin reigns and brings death to the multitudes which God did not bring nor make happen, nor instigated.

God is only a Good God, A Father that wants only good for his children. Thus all these new words, faithfulness, purity, holy, etc., when all God desires is you to love.  Man fallen and remained separated from God his mind is not spiritual but carnal entirely with his soul seeking quietly God which is covered up by layers of sin and cannot be heard as long as the soul remains caked with flesh in sin. the Stain

So this sin which has many souls hostage brings about Apocalyptic ends.  Instead of goodness, peace, joy, love.
    Sin is the disease. Satan brings this and is the vial of Sin and Disease.

Which these words, goodness, peace, love, joy mean nothing since man is too busy with his own interests. Thus God brings--puts the brakes. Puts a stop to the never ending sins that pile up.  Sin reigns on planet earth. Which God does not delight in at all, and the Apocalyptic times continue and it will be one horrible time to which no one man wants to live through twice.  It is literally hell on earth, because Satan is now on the earth incarnate in a man bringing with him legions of demons to torture and torment mankind to the likes no has ever witnessed nor lived through.
    Hollywood movies depict constant violence in movies and tv shows. They like this stuff. Audiences love this gore and death. They soak it up!
    A death culture. They do not know 'peace.' They love chaos, perturbed themselves not knowing the endless peace of God. They are the world of darkness and they delight in the Dark Prince. Error upon error they build upon until death takes them for good. They call upon death with their actions while living in darkness calling upon Darkness, worshiping darkness, death, violence. Filled with hatred.

And these kind blame and curse God who did not bring upon man Sin and Death.  Man brought it upon himself.  
    Generations of it. Long history of Sin and Death which God cannot tolerate. Thus the books of Prophecy tell of the demise.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:48 pm by Poem

Roman lifestyle depicted here in this chapter. The idea's painted in the Roman's minds of what Jesus is. The Romans lived for banquets and orgies --conditioned in thinking, habits, thoughts thoroughly to this lifestyle.

Book 4
    Chapter  • 423. At Caesarea on the Sea. Parable of the Father Who Gives Each of His Children the Same Amount of Money.

30th April 1946.

Caesarea has large markets where fine victuals pour in for the refined Roman tables, and near the market squares where, in a kaleidoscope of faces, colours and races, more common foodstuffs can be found, there are stores with richer delicacies, imported both from the various Roman colonies and from remote Italy, to make the separation from the Fatherland less painful. And stores selling wines and delicatessen imported from abroad are in deep porches, because the Romans do not like being burned by the sun or drenched by rain while purchasing refined foodstuffs for their banquets. While satisfying their gluttony like Epicureans, they do not neglect the other parts of their bodies… thus cool shady porches and arches protecting from the rain lead from the Roman district - which is almost entirely grouped around the building of the Proconsul, between the coast road and the square of barracks and tollhouse - to the Roman stores near the Jewish markets.

There are many people under these porches, the end part of which near the markets is comfortable if not beautiful. There are people of all races. There are slaves and freedmen and an occasional pleasure-loving gentleman surrounded by slaves, passing listlessly from one shop to another, after leaving his litter in the street, and doing his shopping which the slaves take to his house. And when two Roman gentlemen meet, one can hear the usual idle talk: the weather, the tedium of the town which does not offer the pleasures of remote Italy, regret for great performances, plans for
    banquets and licentious speech.

A Roman, preceded by about a dozen slaves laden with bags and parcels, meets two friends. Reciprocal greetings: « Hail, Ennius! »
    « Hail, Florus Tullius Cornelius! Hail, Marcus Heracleus Flavius! »
    « When did you come back? »
    « The day before yesterday, at dawn, exhausted. »
    « You, exhausted? You are never in a sweat! » the young man named Florus says teasing playfully.
    « Don't jeer at me, Florus Tullius Cornelius. I am drudging even now on behalf of my friends! »
    « Your friends? We did not ask you to drudge » objects the elder friend, named Marcus Heracleus Flavius.
    « But my love thinks of you. You cruel people who sneer at me, see this procession of slaves laden with goods? Others have gone before them with other goods. And it's all to honour you. »
    « So this is your work? A banquet? »
    « Why? » shout the two friends loudly.
    « Sh! Noble patricians making such a terrible din! You sound like the plebeians of this country where we are wearing ourselves out in… »
    « Orgies and idleness. Because we do nothing else. I am still asking myself: why are we here? What tasks have we got? »
    « To be bored to death is one. »
    « To teach the hired female mourners here how to live is another. »
    « And… to sow Rome in the sacred pelvises of Jewish women is another one. »
    « And to enjoy, here as anywhere else, our wealth and power, to which everything is allowed, is a further one. »
    The three alternate as in a litany and laugh. But young Florus suddenly stops and becomes gloomy and he says: « But for some time a fog has been hanging over the merry Court of Pilate. The most beautiful women look like chaste vestals and their husbands comply with their whims. And that spoils the habitual feasts a great deal… »
    « Of course! The caprice for that coarse Galilean… But it will soon be over… »
    « You are wrong, Ennius. I know that Claudia also is conquered by Him and thus… good morals have strangely installed themselves in her palace. Roman republican austerity seems to be revived there… »
    « Alas! What a mouldy smell! Since when? »
    « Since sweet April, suitable for love affairs. You don't know… You were not here. But our ladies came back as sad as the mourners of cinerary urns and we poor men have to look elsewhere for many of our amusements. Which we are not even allowed in the presence of the modest ladies! »
    « One reason more why I should help you. A great dinner this evening… and a greater orgy in my house. I was at Cyntium and I found delightful things which these stinkers consider impure: peacocks, partridges, and all kinds of moorhens, and little wild boars removed alive from their mother, which had been killed, and bred for our dinners. And wines… Ah! sweet, precious wines of the Roman hills, of my warm shores near Liternum and of your sunny coast near Aciri!… And sweet-smelling wines from Chios, of which Cintium is the pearl. And inebriating wines from Iberia, suitable to excite senses for the final enjoyment. Oh! It must be a great feast, to dispel the tedium of our exile and to convince ourselves that we are still virile!… »
    « Will there be women as well? »
    « Of course… And more beautiful than roses. Of every colour and… taste. I spent a treasure for all the goods, including the women… But I am generous to my friends!… I was just finishing my shopping here. What might have gone bad during the journey. After the banquet, let us have love!… »
    « Did you have a good voyage? »
    « Very good. Aphrodite Anadyomene was friendly to me. In any case I am dedicating tonight's rite to her… »
    The three men laugh grossly anticipating the on-coming shameful pleasures…
    But Florus asks: « But why this exceptional feast? What's the reason for it?… »
    « Three reasons: my beloved nephew in the next few days will begin to wear his toga virilis. I must celebrate the event. Obedience to the foreboding that Caesarea was changing into a distressing abode and that it was necessary to discredit fate by means of a rite to Venus. The third reason… I will whisper it to you: I am invited to a wedding… »
    « You? Liar! »
    « I am invited to a wedding. It is a "wedding" every time one relishes the first sip from a sealed amphora. And I am doing that this evening. Twenty thousand sesterces, or if you prefer so, two hundred gold pieces I paid for her, because in actual fact that is what I had to give for her, including brokers and the like. But even if Venus had given birth to her at dawn in April, and had made her with foam and golden beams, I would not have found her more beautiful and pure! A bud, a closed but… Ah! And I am her master! »
    « Profaner! » says Marcus Heracleus jokingly.
    « Do not play the censor, for you are my equal… After Valerian left, we were bored to death here. But I am replacing him… We
    must take advantage of the experience of our forefathers. But I will not be so foolish to wait, as he did, for the girl, who is fairer than honey and whom I have called Galla Ciprina, to be spoiled by the sadness and the theories of emasculated philosophers who do not know how to enjoy the pleasures of life… »
    « Bravo!!! But… Valerian's slave was a learned woman and… »
    «… and became mad reading philosophers… Soul!… second life!… virtue!!!… a lot of nonsense!… To live is to enjoy oneself! And we live here. Yesterday I burned every mournful scroll and I ordered the slaves, under pain of death, not to remember the miseries of philosophers and of Galileans. And the girl will know me only… »
    « But where did you find her? »
    « Well! Somebody was very shrewd and bought slaves after the Gallic wars and used them only as reproducers, treating them well, obliging them only to procreate, to give fresh flowers of beauty… And Galla is one of them. She is now pubescent and her master sold her and I bought her… ah! ah! ah! »
    « You lustful! »
    « If it had not been me, it would have been somebody else… So She should not have been born a girl… »
    «If He heard you… Oh! Here He is! »
    « Who? »
    « The Nazarene Who cast a spell on our ladies. He is behind you »
    Ennius turns round as if he had an asp behind him. He looks at Jesus Who is coming forward slowly among the people pressing round Him, the poor common people and some Roman slaves as well, and he contemptuously says: « That ragamuffin?! Women are depraved. But let us run away, lest He should cast a spell on us as well! » Then addressing his poor slaves, who have been standing all the time with their loads, like caryatids for whom there is no mercy, he orders: « Go home quickly, because you have been wasting your time so far, and those who are making preparations are waiting for spices and perfumes. Run! Quick! And remember that you will be scourged if everything is not ready by sunset. »
    The slaves go away at a run and the Roman follows them slowly with his two friends…
    Jesus advances. He is sad, because He heard the end of Ennius' conversation and from the height of His stature He looks with infinite compassion at the slaves running under their burdens. He turns round, looking for the faces of more Roman slaves… He sees some, trembling with fear of being caught by superintendents or being driven away by the Jews, mixed among the crowds surrounding Him. He stops and asks: « Is there anyone among you belonging to that household? »
    « No, Lord. But we know them » reply the slaves present.
    « Matthew, give them abundant offerings. They will share them with their companions, so that they may know that there is someone who loves them. And remember, and tell the others that sorrow comes to an end with life only for those who were good and honest in their chains, and with sorrow ends also the difference between rich and poor, between free people and slaves. Afterwards there is only one just God for everybody, Who, without taking into account wealth or chains, will reward the good and punish the wicked. Bear that in mind. »
    « Yes, Lord. But we, who belong to the households of Claudia and Plautina, are quite happy, like those who belong to Livia and Valeria, and we bless You because You have improved our lot » says an old man to whom everyone listens as if he were their chief.

« To show Me your gratitude be always good and you will have the true God as your eternal Friend. »
    And Jesus raises His hand as if to dismiss and bless them and He then leans against a column and begins to speak in the attentive silence of the crowd. The slaves do not go away, they remain listening to the words uttered by the divine lips.

« Listen. A father of many children gave each of them, when they became adults, two coins of great value and said to them: "I no longer intend to work for each of you. You are now old enough to earn your living. So I am giving each of you the same amount of money, so that you may invest it as you please and to your own profit. I will remain here waiting, ready to advise you and also to assist you, if through misfortune you should lose all or part of the money that I am now giving you. But remember that I will be inexorable towards those who squander it mischievously, and towards sluggards who waste it or leave it as it is through idleness or vices. I have taught each of you Good and Evil. You cannot therefore say that you are facing life without knowing what life is. I have set for everyone an example of wise, just activity and of honest life. So you cannot say that I have contaminated your spirits through my evil examples. I have done my duty. It is for you now to do yours, as you are neither stupid, nor unprepared, nor illiterate. Go » and he dismissed them and remained alone, waiting, in his house.

His sons scattered through the world. They all had the same things: two valuable coins of which they could dispose freely, and a greater treasure of health, energy, knowledge and their father's examples. So they should have all been successful in the same way. But what happened? Some of the sons employed their money wisely and by means of untiring honest work and a simple honest life, in accordance with their father's teaching, they soon owned a large honest treasure; some at first made an honest fortune, but later they squandered it through idleness and orgies; some made money practising usury or dealing in contemptible business; and some did nothing because they were inactive, lazy, undecided and they finished their valuable coins before they could find any employment.
    After some time the father of the family sent servants wherever he knew that his sons were and said to the servants: "You will tell my sons to meet in my house. I want them to give me an account of what they have done during this time and I wish to ascertain myself what is their situation". And the servants went everywhere, they met the children of their master, they gave the message and each of them went back with the master's son whom they had met.

The father received them with great solemnity, as a father, but also as a judge. And all the relatives of the family were present with friends, acquaintances, servants, fellow-villagers and people from neighbouring villages. A solemn meeting. The father was on his seat of head of the family, and around him, in a semicircle there were all the relatives, friends, acquaintances, servants, fellow-villagers and people from the neighbourhood. In front of him, in a line, his sons. Even without being questioned, their different countenances expressed the truth. Those who had been active, honest, of good morals and had made a holy fortune looked prosperous, peaceful and well-off, like people who are wealthy, enjoy good health and a clear conscience. They looked at their father with a kind, grateful, humble but at the same time triumphant smile; they were shining with joy having honoured their father and family and because they had been good children, good citizens and faithful believers. Those who had squandered their assets in laziness or vices were mortified, low-spirited, haggardfaced and shabby, with the signs of orgies or starvation clearly visible. Those who had made a fortune by contemptible means had an aggressive hard countenance, with the cruel upset look of beasts which are afraid of the tamer and are prepared to react…
    The father began to question these last ones: "How come you who looked so serene when you left, now look like beasts ready to tear people to pieces? Where did you get that mien?".
    "Life gave it to us. And your severity in sending us away from home. You put us in touch with the world".
    "All right. And what did you do in the world?".
    "What was possible for us to obey your orders to earn a living with the mere nothing you gave us".
    "All right. Stand in that corner… And now it is your turn, you emaciated, sick looking and shabby people. What did you do to come to this state? You were healthy and well dressed when you left".
    "Clothes wear out in ten years…" objected the sluggards.
    "So there are no more looms in the world to make cloth for men's
    garments?".
    "Yes… But one needs money to buy it
    "You had it".
    "In ten years… it is more than finished. Everything which has a beginning comes to an end".
    "Yes, if you take from it and never put anything back into it. But why have you only taken from it? If you had worked, you could have added to it and taken from it and the money would not have come to an end, on the contrary you could have increased it. Have you been ill, perhaps?".
    "No, father".
    "Well, then?".
    "We felt lost… We did not know what to do, what was right… We were afraid of doing the wrong thing. And not to do wrong, we did not do anything".
    "And had you no father to whom you could apply for advice? Have I ever been an uncompromising frightening father?".
    "Oh! no! But we were ashamed of having to say to you: 'We are not capable of taking the initiative'. You have always been so active… We hid ourselves out of shame".
    "All right. Stand in the middle of the room. It's your turn now! What are you going to tell me? From your outward looks you seem to have suffered not only hunger but also from illness. Were you perhaps taken ill because you had worked too hard? Be frank and I will not reproach you".

Some of the children who were questioned threw themselves on their knees striking their breasts and saying: "Forgive us, father! God has already punished us and we deserved it. But you, who are our father, forgive us!… We began well, but we did not persevere. As we had become wealthy so easily we said: 'Well, let us enjoy ourselves a little, as our friends suggest, then we will go back to work and make up for it'. And we really wanted to do so: go back to the two coins and make them yield again, as if it were a game. And twice (say two), three times (says one) we were successful. Then our good luck abandoned us… and we finished all our money".
    "But why did you not return to reason after the first time?".
    "Because the bread spiced with vice corrupts the palate, and one can no longer do without it
    "There was your father
    "True. And we longed for you with regret and homesickness. But we offended you… We implored Heaven to inspire you to send for us, so that we might receive your reproach and your forgiveness; that is what we wanted and are now asking for, more than riches which we do not want any more because they led us astray".
    "All right. Stand in the middle of the room beside those who were questioned before you. And you who are sick and poor like those, but are silent and show no sign of grief, what are you going to say?".
    "What the first ones said. That we hate you, because your unwise way of doing things has been the cause of our ruin. Since you knew us, you should not have exposed us to temptations. You hated us and we hate you. You set that trap for us to get rid of us. May you be cursed".

"Very well. Stay with the first ones in that corner. And now it is your turn, my prosperous, serene, wealthy sons. Tell me. How did you do so well?".
    "By carrying out your teaching, your examples, advice, orders, everything. We resisted temptations, out of love for you, blessed father who gave us life and wisdom".
    "Very well. Come to my right hand side and listen all of you to my judgement and to my defence. I gave each of you the same money, examples and wisdom. My sons have reacted in different manners. From a hard working, honest moderate father different children have come forth: some are like him, some are lazy, some an easy prey to temptations, and some so cruel that they hate their father, their brothers and neighbours, on whom, even if they do not say so, but I know, they have practised usury and committed crimes. And among the weak and lazy ones there are some who are penitent and some impenitent. This is my judgement. The perfect ones are already on my right hand side, equal to me in glory and in deeds; those who are repentant, like children to be educated, will come once again under my authority until they reach a degree of capability which will prove that they are adults again; the unrepentant and guilty ones will be driven out of my property and will be persecuted by the malediction of him who is no longer their father, because their hatred for me annuls our relationship of father and son. But I wish to remind you all that each son has been the author of his own fate, because I gave everybody the same things, which, however, have brought about four different situations in those who received them and I cannot be accused of desiring their evil lot".
    The parable is over and I will now explain it to you who have listened to it.

The Father in Heaven is symbolised by the father of the large family. The two coins given by the father to each of his children before sending them into the world are: time and free will, that God grants to every man to be used as he wishes, after being taught and perfected by the Law and the examples of just people. Everyone receives the same gifts. But every man makes use of them as he wishes. Some treasure up time, means, education, wealth, everything, for a good purpose and remain holy and sound, the owners of increased riches. Some begin well, then become tired and lose everything. Some do nothing as they expect other people to do it. Some accuse the Father of their mistakes; some repent and are willing to make amends; some do not repent and they accuse and curse as if their ruin has been brought about by other people. And God grants rewards to the just at once; He grants mercy to those who repent and time to expiate, so that they may achieve a reward through repentance and expiation; and He gives malediction and punishment to those who trample on love through impenitence, the consequence of their sins. He gives every man what is due to him.

So do not waste the two coins: time and free will, but make the right use of them to be on the right hand side of the Father, and if you fail, repent and have faith in Merciful Love. Go. Peace be with you! »
    He blesses them and looks at them moving away in the sun flooding the square and streets. But the slaves are still there…
    « Are you still here, My poor friends? Will you not be punished? »
    « No, Lord, if we say that we have been listening to You. Our mistresses venerate You. Where are You going now, Lord? They have been wishing to see You for such a long time… »
    « To the rope-maker near the harbour. But I am leaving this evening, and your mistresses will be at the party… »
    « We shall tell them just the same. Months ago they told us to in, form them every time You come here. »
    « All right. Go. And make good use of your time and thoughts, which are always free, even if a man is in chains. »

The slaves bend to the ground and go away towards the Roman quarters. Jesus and His apostles go towards the harbour, along a narrow street.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:57 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 311
    Chp: Commentary On Joel: Spiritual and Physical Gifts in the Last Times

September 16

Jesus says:

"It is not in the sense in which you understand it. The hour of peace and forgiveness will come for you Italians too; the hour will come in which you will again form an alliance with the Lord, after having been in the hands of Satan, who has mistreated you like a skein of thread in the hands of a furious madman. But the words of Joel 2:18-23 are not said particularly for one people or another.

"They are for My people, the people of the One, True, Great King: of your Lord God, Triune, Creator, and Redeemer of the human race. That period of well-being Joel speaks about is the advance announcement of what long-after John talks about in his Apocalypse."

"After the tremendous wars which Satan will have brought upon the Earth through his Messenger of Darkness--the Antichrist--the period of truce will come in which, after having shown you with the bloody evidence what gifts Satan can be the author of, I will seek to attract you to Myself by filling you with My gifts."

"Oh, My gifts! They will be your sweetness! You will not know hunger, massacres, and calamities. Your bodies, and even more your souls, will be fed by My Hand; the Earth will seem to rise by a second creation, entirely new in its sentiments, which will be of peace and concord among peoples and of peace between Heaven and Earth, for I will have My Spirit extended Himself over you, and He will penetrate you and give you supernatural vision of God's decrees."

"It will be the Kingdom of the Spirit. The kingdom of God, the one you ask for--and you don't know what you're asking for because you never reflect--with the 'Our Father'. Where do you want the Kingdom of God to occur, if not in your hearts? It is from there(hearts) that My Kingdom on Earth must begin. A great Kingdom, but still limited."

"Later the Kingdom without confines either on earth or in time will come. The Eternal Kingdom, which will make you eternal inhabitants of Heaven, for, as is natural, I speak to those who are my subjects and not the reprobates, who already have their horrendous king: Satan."

"Your God will work all prodigies to attract the greatest number of the living to Himself, for I am God of Mercy, Forgiveness, and such infinite Love that no matter how much you may study and comprehend its measure, you cannot do so. What you think is the infinite of My love for you is like a tiny pebble on the bank of a stream compared to a whole mountain range whose bases divide continents and whose peaks wrap themselves in the clouds." (How about a whole Universe Jesus?)

"But do you think that so many prodigies of Love and so many lights of the Spirit will convert men to their Eternal God? Don't fool yourself. If towards poor animals devoid of reason I were to use the care I will use with you for the needs of your bodies--this care alone--those animals, with their unformed languages, would praise Me from dawn to dusk, and if they knew where to find Me, they would set out from all over the globe to come and give thanks for their beneficent Protector. But men will not." (animals would)

"Nearly all of them are deaf to spiritual voices and gifts, and almost completely deaf to bodily gifts; instead of recognizing my Goodness and loving Me out of gratitude, they will take advantage of the well-being which I give to them to sink lower and lower into the abyss they are pleased with, where, like filthy beasts in a swamp, they wallow and the things which seduce nine-tenths of mankind await them: desire, lust, deceit, violence, thievery, heresy, superstition, and other corruptions of the senses and the mind--so horrendous that it seems impossible to the honest that they can be true, but they are true, and they make the Heavens blush and rouse our Divinity to a movement of disdain."

"Neither the paternal offering of gifts nor the non-terrorizing signs in the sky will be able to make those living at that time into children of God. And then My great and terrible day will come."

"Not a day of twenty-four hours. My time has a different measure. 'Day' is said because one works during the day, and I will work at that time. I will carry out the final selection of those living on the earth. And that will take place during the last rage of Satan."

"Then those who have within them the Kingdom of God and those who have the kingdom of Satan will be seen. For the latter, with their mouths, deeds, and, above all 'blasphemous hearts', will commit the final acts of disdain for My Law and the last acts of sacrilege towards God, whereas the former, the Lord's children and subjects--as the final battle hits the Earth with unspeakable horror--will cling to My Cross and invoke My saving Name; and My coming as Judge will not terrify them, but, rather, it will be their jubilation, for the faithful are the saved, those Joel calls the Lord's 'remainder'--that is, those who remain for the Lord after Satan's plunder."

"Thrice blessed eternally are these children of Mine. The eternal Paradise belongs to them. Joined to those faithful to the Lord in all times, they will possess God, the possession of whom is eternal blessedness."

**the last two paragraphs not written are Maria's own words.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am