Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Many Ideas About the Soul

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Many Ideas About the Soul Empty The Many Ideas About the Soul

Post by Poem

What many of mankind think of if they see and hear about a 'soul' what a soul is.

For some it is the whole being flesh, blood, soul one thing. Not two parts to make man.

Such as oh, I am a soul. Yes you have a soul and you may be talking from your brain instead as the knowledge accumulated. Like a computer that has data.  The data speaks.

The heart is where God desires to park Himself and live. Not the brain.
    The heart is where God comes to commune with you.  

When the soul is the dominant and the human ego is hopefully made insignificant or dead, --dead is best--, I'm working on it! Thanks be to God!--, is when God is most reflected in that being. The Word of God--or Jesus for those who need it-- is richly alive in that heart--, the Words are then Living Words, which the Holy Spirit is able to use in you to give to others.  So the Living Word of God is then alive for the Holy Spirit to bring out.  The spiritual being is then at work.  (This is not carnal being)

The Word of God is then like the data in the Heart but Alive and Thriving, it is enflamed by the Holy Fire of Love--> the Holy Spirit and that heart is burning with the Love of God for God and creatures. Altruism. An altruistic spiritual being just like God Himself.  The creature's soul is alive and living, thriving vivified by God Himself.

Reflects the image and likeness of God Himself and God is fully as much as possible before Eternity comes in the soul.  The Holy Spirit alighting this soul just like Jesus at the River Jordan.  Jesus explains about preparation to receiving the fullness of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is there with us until we are prepared to have Him just as Jesus did.  It is crucial to understand this. This is why many are still just 'men' and not seraphim.  

How to make this happen? Love. From Love comes everything. To have love form your hearts fully without reserve for one's human ego. No humanity and it's will--- which is the 'ego.'  The human ego is the result come to fruition of the sinner Adam.

If this ego grows to to a large tree, have to cut it down and uproot it's root leaving no parts alive, it must completely die and never to be resurrected or you have a problem.

The Human ego is where Satan nests and rests = Negation of you and God in you and you lose Eternal Bliss.

Heaven is not for human egos, which is selfish. If you want to live your one life now, remain in the human ego as self.  God wishes the opposite and never violates your free will. You must choose. You are given free will, intellect, and time. The life span for mud is limited if you remain as human ego, your soul is in the grave with a lock on it.
    It needs your good will to break free.

Then to have the likeness and image of God, is the soul to completely love God.
    One ego which God gave to Adam and which Adam crushed.  

Two egos exist after the fall of man. Humanity and the soul.

When a person is carnal they do not have the true knowledge. The two egos are at war.  Human and soul. When the flesh is heavy the soul is motionless and caged. You are then not the image and likeness of God. You are the image and likeness of Adam, the First One.

Then you are Baptized in the Name of Jesus. Jesus is sanctification and If you believe in Jesus, you have believed in God the Father. Because, Jesus has testified, He who hears Me, hears He who Sent Me. I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. The Gospel.  I am the Vine you are the branches.  All judgment as the Second Adam has been given to Me from the Father. I am the Second Adam. He who hears Me, hears He who sent Me. So if you are Baptized by a Baptized in the Holy Name of Jesus who follows Jesus and has Faith in Jesus Christ, or Gesu Cristo, is become cleansed of the Stain of Sin.  It is that simple.

To make it official people like to go to a priest. Remember the words of Jesus.
    His Word is truth not to be distorted, not to used as a noose, nor to be used as such.
    But freely.  Not to be used in the opposite either as renegades. God is orderly not disorderly.  Respect, honor, love.

To follow the One True Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.

What is church? God said I desire temples not made from stones, or the materials of earth to create a building that stands.  Jesus said I come to raise dead souls to life, not buildings made of man's hands.

And it can be said Man's body is the construct of mud a temple of mud and can be mistaken for a building made by God's hands.  See the point here?

God comes to live in your hearts made of mud so the living soul can become that habitation of God.

The heart is made by God. [Genesis]
    The earth was devoid of buildings. There was only the temple which God Himself created: Man.

Through the instigation of the Envious One, man became no longer a living Temple of God where God-Grace dwelt.  The heart became lustful for the things of the flesh-mud. It loved and craved mud.  Adam the sinner.

Now Adam the Holy One of God, grants to man a new flesh and a new will and new beginning. The New Adam. The genealogy of man is now two.

Adam the Sinner
    Adam the Holy One.

Adam the sinner lost his throne and kingdom to Satan.

Adam the Holy One created a new kingdom and Satan has no part.

The earth has two genealogies.

Follow your choice.

I say to you, it's time to give up the human ego and gain Eternal Life the one that has no Evil, no flames, and you are no longer barbecue in the pit of Hell.

Thus the many ideas about what a soul is, from a human ego is about what it thinks it is or heard from someone one.

To then learn what a soul really is, the correct one, comes only from He who created the soul.  Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:35 pm by Poem

June 15 1944
    Titled: Commentary on the Breath of Life and John 17

Maria says:

"Today, the 15th, I am reading the Holy Hour dictated yesterday, and -->

--> Jesus says to me:

"For those who always take the liberty of reproaching Me for my words, I say, if they don't understand them, let them study theology. They reflect what theology teaches.

"And, as for the sentence, which will certainly bother them, 'The spirit is an essence poured out by God, let them consider that the soul is 'a breath infused by God.' When deprived of a soul, you are corpse.

"Let them open Genesis. It says, 'The Lord God formed man with the mire of the earth and blew the breath of life upon his face.' Let them not say to Me, 'To give them life.' No, to give life to domestic or wild animals, whether quadrupeds, reptiles, or birds, He had no need to 'blow the breath of life upon their face.' He created them, and that was all. The breath of God is the soul, the soul as life. It is the breath of the Spirit of God that becomes a living spirit in man.

"Let them also open the Gospels. What do you think I restored life with? With my hand? With my voice? No. By infusing my breath, which, since it was God's, was vital-- that is, spiritual. It was a soul. I would bend over the dead and take their hand and command, 'Get up.' Yes. But this was the external, visible form. As I bent, I breathed the spirit upon their faces, the outpouring of my spirit, and life returned.

*there's more in the Notebook.

Peace Be With You Always
    Poem

Post Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:50 pm by Poem

The Breath of Life.

God is Life.  He lives. Does not create dead things.

Think of a generator that produces fire.  

Now carry the thought of what is produced from a generator to a live always active generator that produces great heat, great fire, great essences, great gifts, great thoughts, great wealth for souls.

Now lets replace 'generator' with God who is always an active Source of Life.

So when God created man, he gave to man 'His Breath' in short. So what is God's Breath?
    He certainly is not an animal being, an angel, a man.  

What is God?  Spirit of Infinite proportions. Unfathomable.

To have faith means to accept it as is. Faith comes to those of goodwill.  Peace to men of goodwill.

When we have virtues and then turn to be wicked what happens?  Destruction takes place, ruins take place. We destroyed the virtue and replaced them with vices.  

Satan is Vice. God is Virtue.

You replace God Virtue for Satan Vice.

Jesus does not love wrathful souls which is produced by vice the affiliation with Satan.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 pm