Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Internal Workings of The Triune God For Man's Soul

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Internal Workings of The Triune God For Man's Soul Empty Internal Workings of The Triune God For Man's Soul

Post by Poem

God's comes to work on our spirits the souls  of us.

It is an internal thing.  From the inside of us grows the life in the Spirit. It is not an external expanse, but an internal expanse that is made that is joined the Infinite ether who talks to our souls. In this internal expanse joined to the Eternal, He teaches and shows. You will see the expanse of God within. You can see lights and shows. It will be a foretaste of the greater expanse. Joined like the cosmos.

There is the Universe in a grand photo.  Similarly our souls spirits are similar to the ether but with color, grey black or white.  

Grey souls are souls smeared with sin. Stain not removed and vivified by Grace.

Black souls are devoid of all light and consequently dead and killed by Sin languishing in the grave, of coffer.

White souls are the 'alive' with Grace, vivified by It. True union with God.

Jesus says if you keep My words, which means to do them, meditate on them, contemplate have them in your heart, you have Him in you.  His words means to follow instruction. Do as I do and have the Life in you.  Those who do what Jesus did, how He lived His life in mannerisms, acting, behaving, having His character, His way of thinking, have Jesus in them.

These words He spoke all during His life time as a man upon the earth.  To imitate and assimilate Him.

Now on this side of the Resurrection, and before His Death, came the Mass, 'Breaking of the Bread' which Jesus states 'is' the proper name for Holy Communion.  All these extra words, how confusing it can become.

A simple act and event over personified by men.  Oh, we have to give it a grand name!  Silly and buffoonery. But the Lord forgives, these are trivial in matter.

Hey lets go Break Bread with Our Lord!  Sounds even better doesn't it? Sure does. For we give all reference and glory to the One Who Gave Us This Sacrament of Life.

Let's go worship the Lord at the Table and Break Bread!  Happy Joyous, no mundane faces. God believe or not wants our joy! Joyous people have 'love'.

Instead there is fear.  Kind of funny.

Here we are talking about Jesus in the Gospel, Who stated, 'I come to give life and give it more abundantly' and there is this off the wall weirdness, stagnation, people don't know how to act.  

Joy Joy Joy Peace Love!  Not the goofy kind the true life kind that expresses real alive souls that penetrates and leaves a great mark. This is lacking.  

When the Lord rose from the Dead and appeared to His Mother, there was Joy in Jesus! He appears with meekness and kindness, gentleness, sweetness, which are the character traits  Peace and Joy that Love produces.  Oh, Satan hates this!  Oh he hates Jesus being adored, worshipped, thus can you see where all the negative junk comes from?  

I am not referring to non-reverentialness <( apology new word ) here, I am speaking of the power of Love that it produces. Alive.

Joy Peace Love.  Peace brings serenity, a deep smile, appreciation, for having love.

That is what the Mass is, Love from God to give life abundantly for the souls.

It is not a mechanical thing to do.  

Ah here is the Bread and here is the Wine. No It is Love.

Come to the Lords Table and receive Him in love, be joyful, be thankful, be reverential, bless God.

We come to receive and give simultaneously. What a tremendous thing to be able to do so and then have the Gracious loving God want our joy.

The Holy Spirit says, joy and peace, love and thanksgiving to fill your spirits with Heavenly Love. Charity, the Generosity of Our Lord God.  He it is that fills us, He it is that desires your true abundant life.

He gives to us to have, Love.  

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:30 am