Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Conclude Further <> God's Request

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

To Conclude Further <> God's Request Empty To Conclude Further <> God's Request

Post by Poem

There will be a few parts, segments of posts.

Part One:

As we journey in our life we want to know the reasons for living, what life is, what it is meant to be
    "FOR REAL".  

We end up accumulating more than a grocery list of things for these we want to know, to give us rest and peace within, acceptable or not. The answers.

Why God did you make us?  Why God did you not send a book of  instructions to hand down from generation to generation?

All the why's.  The countless why's.... to no end, and then when we have no answer, we put them down.  Then as time permits as we are years later, they popup at unexpected times which then sends us on our search internally.  It never ends it seems.  The unrest within.

All these questions, if we remain diligent, and make ourselves small as in humble and meek they do come.  Because first God wants you to ask them and have them in your souls.  He wants you to find Him.  Then as He has done with the many, He gives to each the reasons. But one must be prepared to be able to receive them.  Maturity.  For the spiritually awakened and alive.

Always remember Jesus' words:  My words are spirit and they are life. I am the Word and the Wisdom of the Father.  I come to dwell in your hearts. To write My words in on your hearts.  The heart of flesh.

Remember in Eternity, our hearts are perfected pieces of flesh.  The heart given to God with the Words of Jesus written in them.  Jesus is the Peace of God for our hearts.  He said: My peace I give to you, my peace I leave with you, not as the world gives, but as God gives, Give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.  My peace I give and leave with you thus. Go and sin no more.

His words must be taken in and written in our hearts. Where there is pride and every sin, there is no room.  Sin blocks. Sin is the Face of Satan, the king of the flesh. Satan.  Your worst nightmare. The nightmare of nightmares.  

For the flesh of man, Jesus donates His Heart.  Body and Blood.
    For the blood of man, Jesus donates His Blood. Body and Blood.

Wine and Bread, Breaking of the Bread.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:33 pm by Poem

Part Two:

Reading the words of Jesus God-Man in Poem of the Man-God, now revised to The Gospel As Revealed to Me.

For many the words come as surprises and it takes time to accept them.

Here's a few:

Satan is king of the flesh.

I am Your God.

I am come to be a living Sacrificial Lamb.

I am the Lamb of God.

You must eat My Flesh and Drink My Blood.

I will die and rise again.

There are very many more which are very hard to contain, comprehend, understand, accept.

If we do not contain them, we do not have them. If we do not comprehend them, we do not understand them, which leads to cannot accept them.

But repetition helps to open ones understanding mind. To reason like rational people.

To then have the mind open to receive God. This is the goal.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:38 pm by Poem

Part Three:

The Genesis, where it all began.

God spoke, Let there be light in the Universe. The Word of the Father Speaks and a tremendous action occurs. A very incredible thing happens, the Sun is made, planets, stars moons.

Man is made, Adam and then the woman.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:42 pm by Poem

Part Four:

We must understand, that God made everything.

Man was created to be the ruler of the earth in peace and kindness, as God's sons.
    Man to reflect His Father God.  God said, Let us make Man in Our Image and Our Likeness. 'Our' here meaning Gods.

To know God then is the answer to all of our questions.  Just as any man and woman wants to know each other. This 'know' each other means more than on the 'surface.'  The looks are not going to get you to know what is in the heart, what they think.  Knowledge; to know.

To know means we understand something, a something.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:46 pm by Poem

Part Five:

Man today spends more time on Electronic Gadgets than he does on himself. Thus he feeds on 'straw'. His mind is straw. His soul is dead, because straw does not nourish. His mind is straw.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:48 pm by Poem

Part Six

Straw as you know and or should know is the same as fodder, cows and other animals 'caged' eat this.
    Man living in concrete haven, is caged and eats straw.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:49 pm by Poem

Part Seven:

If you were patient enough to make it this are into Part Seven, then you are on the right track.

To know God is this Forums 'all abouts.' That is the intention. Some may agree, some may not.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:01 pm by Poem

Part Eight:

God made man in His Image and His Likeness in the very beginning. The First Man, was created not birthed into being. Actually it can be said the God birthed the First Man.

This is how it can be sought that way. A soul comes from God. It is then birthed in God. And God the Eternal Mother sort to speak of souls, placed the soul into mud and this mud was formed into a body 'housing' God's Divine Particle. The supernatural construct. If you see God as All, and everywhere and nothing is outside of God as in external, for example a bubble yet this bubble in our limited thinking: God as this bubble but with no borders, no edges, no wall. So we are in this Creation inside God> The planets, the stars etc.,.

God being a Super Being, of Infinite, Infinity, He being All everywhere not able to be contained, because what is Infinite is unable to be contained. There is no Container that can Contain what is Infinite.

So God being the Eternal Mother --(A woman houses an infant and becomes a mother) Mother here not being a woman as God is a He, because God is called a Father (Some think of God as non-gender).

To Know This God that created, then all things, including Man, is the crux here. Nothing else. This forum does not teach about some other god. Because the only god in small case are man.

God created sons, ie., little gods.

One cannot create what it is not. One cannot give what it is not. Rules here apply. Natural laws which God created and is Himself. This is God's creation, running on God's rules of creation, the laws which apply are God's. He made them, He applies them, and the whole process runs on God's laws.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:03 pm by Poem

Part Nine:

To know God then means more that what is in the text.  Text is the place to start and gain the building construct.  

The words like, infinite, love, goodness, mercy, compassion, all virtues, all powerful, super being.

To know a person we do not rely solely on text. We live in Live expression. such as we talk, visit, have active time.

To be a 'free being' means we are not caged in our thinking and in our environment.

We were created 'free' with a free will, intelligent intellects; mind, will, intelligence, a soul. To express life we are living means we should live free.  

God does not make servants, ie., robots.

Fallen man in Sin, needs to convert, thus this conversion process is called becoming a Disciple.
    The word serve takes on a different meaning and definition altogether. It is from love we serve God.
    Serve then means we love. Jesus the Word of God, came down to be a man to serve God. But we also see that occasionally in the words spoken by Jesus, that He speaks as the Word of God, As God the Second Person in the text.

Fallen man became proud and selfish. He has a hard time serving others. Thus humility is not.
    To serve is to humiliate. To humiliate then on and on one overcomes pride. And becomes meek and humble. Conversion and eradicating getting rid of this nasty vice called pride.

Pride came as direct result and instigation of Satan. Vice is a poison and is not well with God. It is the Face of Satan. God did not create Satan. God created Lucifer and by Lucifer's free will choice, he chose to sin against God. God then called Him Satan and burned this name into Lucifer's forehead. Name change by God. The will change by Lucifer. His will to become evil.

Vice is not a virtue. Man with vice is the product of sin.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:48 pm by Poem

So let's begin then what it should be like and what is happening and how we compare then to now, through the ages.

Begin with a world where no sin exists. Man is free and a living soul in union with God. God being his father, teaches and nourishes His son. The whole Universe is then taught. How it was made and what is out there.

The Father God, teaches the first man everything except for how God made man. This part how He made man was kept from the first man. How come?

God made man and man is God's creation. Teach it how and it reciprocates. Thus, Satan showed the woman how to.

The man and the woman were naked and did not see themselves as beings to crave. They were living souls who lived free. They saw each other as living souls with expression of living beings that were pure. Pure beings, just like their Father. God is not a flesh being that. He simply made man and woman to enjoy life as living spirits.

As pure beings, they had no lustful thoughts. What is a lustful thought? To crave sensually. To want a sensual activity.

They were pure and enjoyed life without sensual cravings and attachments.

They did not live in homes, have clothing, utensils to eat with, cook, ovens, cars, trains, planes, everything else we have today. They had nature completely. All of it. Animals, birds, fish. Trees, flowers, plants, a garden.

They did not need a bed. They did not have a roof and four walls. They lived on the earth as bare as can be.

They were attached to nothing but God. Imagine this.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:51 pm by Poem

Part Eleven:

If you can see that the whole world back then was bare nature and no need for what we have need of today for our fleshly existence, then you can start to understand what God means by no attachments.

Because what is Heaven is the same no attachments to the flesh. A Paradise for spirits.

A paradise with no concupiscence: cravings for the flesh. Concupiscence is the thing that kills the soul and keeps it from fully comprehending God.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:02 pm by Poem

Part Twelve:

Jesus as Donator of His Flesh and Blood

Satan as the King of Flesh.

What did Satan ie., Lucifer do to man?

Changed his heart which pumps blood. Without the heart, the body cannot get nutrients into its parts.
    Without blood the heart and body are not nourished. Without the stomach the food is not broken down into nutrients assimilated into nutrients which are placed into the blood.

Satan poisoned man's heart thus creating a new heart which craves after the flesh.  Wants to eat it.
    Made vampires of men and women.  It desires what is flesh. This is lust. Cravings of the flesh.
    Cannibalism, eating meat --blood. Killings, butcherings, all kinds of destructive cravings, not just sensualism. To kill is a lust, and also can be by accident. But violence is the source.

Hard to accept. But true.

Satan's attacks man.  First to get him to crave the flesh.  This whole process works to the detriment of man's flesh.  

First man was not craving. The woman is lured. The demon poisons her. She is lusting and craves. She poisons the man.  Together they copulate, she is pregnant and births a product of poison. Imagine the copulation at extremes, heights the produces in the child. This child is a mess.  

The second child was a blessing by God. Abel, he loved God.  This child was made by God's miracle to them.  

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:08 pm by Poem

Part Thirteen:

Now let's get back to what it was like.  Imagine this yourself.

Because this is what it will be on the New Earth.

Had this earth remained as should be with no Sin, there would be no shocks and pains whatsoever.

This present world is 180 degrees from what it should be.

Thus shocks and pains to learn that the New Earth is all bare nature. Everything is perfect.

So the need then for man to learn is what?  You come to your own answers.

This world today is slavery and caged cells.  Satan's Design.  

Satan makes slaves and robots.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:14 pm by Poem

Part Fourteen:

The Contrast

Had the world remained as should be according to the Maker, remember God gave to man the earth to rule, it is mans right. God does not violate his will and ours, this part.

Had man remained as should be, there would be no need for a Savior.  There would be no need to war against Sin, Death and Satan.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:19 pm by Poem

Part Fifteen:

The Mess that is now.

Man fights against man. Everywhere on this planet men fight against each other, has not ceased for generations. Always a violent being, filled with poison. The few that aren't this way are God's miracle. To preserve souls for Heaven, then, the New Earth. The earth is a battlefield for Heaven and Hell. Our souls are at stake.

The flesh is Satan's medium. He is the supplanter that came in the night and planted wormwood seed. The First Parents.

Satan planted the seed into the First Parents and God did have to intervene to save as many as can be saved from Death.

Had God not intervened, man would not exist to this day.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:30 pm by Poem

Part Sixteen:

On to what the next internal vision is.

These contrasts come to me to show me that God wants true sons and daughters that Love Him and want to Be with Him.

The world to me is dung, a heap of immorality that no matter what you say to anyone, they move on as the automatons they are. It's like talking to brick wall.

The few who are in flux, a state of which way to go, the ones that find themselves, saying this is mess out there, this cannot be why I am on this earth, something is not right! What is wrong with this world? I find my friends turned into someone I do not recognize any longer. Add your own thoughts.

I have come along way to understand God and why does he want me to detach from what is carnal. What is carnal anyway? All these questions and rebuttals. Struggling against myself.

The two parts that are used in the battle within. My flesh and My soul. Satan comes to war against my soul.

This happens for all who are walking the Way. Not one person is different.

Satan is caged in Hell but his demons aren't.

Chess board that is modified. The king of Hell sends his pawns.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:32 pm by Poem

Part Seventeen:

The King of Hell is the spirit of this World.

Do you see TV, Movies, all the rest with Gore, lust, death, all kinds of carnal indulgences?
    Buy this! I'm selling it! Why don't you give me your money? I worked hard to earn it!

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:33 pm by Poem

Part Eighteen:

This Earth lives in Sin and not in Grace.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:34 pm by Poem

Part Nineteen:

God has his emissary's and so does Satan.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:35 pm by Poem

The Earth is compromised greatly and the tide is Destruction to all on it.

Thus it is called "Babylon" amongst all the numerous worlds out there.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:37 pm by Poem

Part Twenty:

The time is coming soon to sweep the destructive mess, toss Satan back to Hell and Peace will reign for a thousand years.

When is this going to happen? When God is ready.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:38 pm by Poem

Part Twenty One:

God is preparing His emissary's, as many fall to the Satanic indulgences. Flesh. Carnal.

Those who have been and remained faithful to God live forever.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:44 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Two:

The earth is filled with distractions, good and bad ones, but all is not according to God's design and plan.

God had to bring His emissary's on the earth. Seers, voices, etc.,.

If you want peace, love, joy to last and always to be overflowing the brim, must endure with the denying of the pleasantries here and now. The less the attachments the better, helps you to see and be with God. Your glass is filled with what?

Where your heart is, is where your treasure is.

Jesus spoke of this in the Gospel.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:46 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Two:

What your heart loves, is what it has. You give what you possess. What is your knowledge base?
    What does your heart love? It is a renewed flesh that God has transformed?

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:48 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Three:

Does no good to spout scripture, Satan does that too.

Psalm One comes to mind along with Ecclesiasticus.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:55 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Four

To then love God is the utmost, not man, not things, but God.

When one possesses love, one loves completely and is reflecting what it loves.

What the heart loves, is what it seeks.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:12 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Five.

What God wants is the Earth to return to what is supposed to be. No Sin, No Satan. No Satanists.

Babylon is the other kingdom and it is not of God.

It is up to man to vanquish Satan from the earth, but this has not happened. It is up to man to war against Sin, Satan and Death. This has not happened to God's content. We as man have an obligation to God. As long as the earth lasts and man is born of woman, all man has this obligation.

God Created Everything. We live in God's rules and laws.

The rule is to Man which God gave the earth to rule, to have dominion over as His Sons and Daughters to this day and to the end of the age.  The rules of God.

So, those who do not take part in God's rules, they are the ones to convert less they perish.  These are wild and bear no fruit to God.  They are the unconverted, or have fallen away.

The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof. His Created planet given to man.

But the ruler is defunct, derelict. And thus a New King born of the Flesh has to return to make it right.

He will toss the impudent One and the false One along with their followers in the toilet the burns forever.

The Earth will once again then be peaceful. Wisdom will descend like Pouring Rain, Grace will fill the earth. Ezekiel.  

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:44 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Six:

The vision is given to old testament prophets like Ezekiel, Abraham.

Abraham was given the future vision.  From Abraham comes the Savior.

As time passed on earth, and changes come about we live in the fourth progression the fourth terrible beast as Daniel saw and wrote in Daniels Book. Revolution. From this comes the Antichrist.

As man has evolved more into a beast then a saint as whole, where the majority are following the beasts and The Beast. Satan as you know now is the King of flesh.  As long as man remains flesh, his flesh follows the dictates of the King of flesh.  

War is upon the earth.  Satan the King of Hell against Man and God, Christ and His Kingdom.

God sent His Emissary, Immanuel to save man from the King of Hell, Satan.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:56 pm by Poem

Part Twenty Seven:

The earth today as said, is 180 degrees from what it should be, but is allowed by God. For God gave to man the earth as his rule.

God is a free being and gives this same freedom to his creatures, what he created them to be. Use your intelligence and reasoning. What is created are not all man with flesh.

I have had people say well why then do the trees not walk?  And birds not speak so we know what they are saying when they chirp.  Not quite using the intellect. Do not waste your time with one whose intelligence is still embryonic.  Let it grow first. Then convert it.

Do not treat a person like a robot, do not beat upon it.  Be kind and gentle, love is the honey.

A man is a man when it is not in Sin.

A rational mind separated from the Rational Mind, has a difficult time learning, to understand and take in. To build the mind.

The Bible for instance, if one is Baptized and attending Bible studies, and prayer groups, outside of the Church, one will grow in the knowledge of God. But not perfectly as God intends.

Grace gives the mind the ability to know as it should know.

Grace converts the mind to learn as it should learn. Devoid of Grace, a man learns slowly.
    With Grace this is multiplied.  It is then God's gift to see more as God sees, to know more like God.

God made the first man like himself in Image and Likeness which is hard to describe for this particular instance.  To have like mindedness. When man is in union with God, that is in Grace, he is no longer of the mud category in intelligence. He is more like God.  His mind is no longer, a piece of flesh.

Jesus taught the First Apostles in Book 5 after His Resurrection about how the Holy Spirit makes one,

Book 5 Farewell And Ascension of Our Lord

"Do you remember My words of the Last Supper? I promised you the Holy Spirit. Well, He is about to come to baptise you, not with water, as John did with you, preparing you for Me, but with fire to prepare you to serve the Lord, as He wants you to do. So he will be here, within a few days. And after His coming your capabilities will increase immeasurably, and you will be able to understand the words of your King, and do the deeds that He told you to do, to spread His Kingdom all over the Earth. »"

Contemplating God:

"could lay his eyes on Him, Whom the Seraphim are afraid of looking at. But the Holy Spirit will come without the veil of flesh, and will alight on you and will descend in you with His seven gifts and will advise you. Now, the advice of God is such a sublime thing, that it is necessary to be prepared for it with a heroic will of a perfection that may make you resemble your Father and your Jesus, and your Jesus in His relationship with the Father and with the Holy Spirit. Therefore, perfect charity and perfect love in order to be able to understand the Love and receive Him on the thrones of your hearts.
    Get lost in the eddy of contemplation. Strive to forget that you are men and strive to change into Seraphim. Throw yourselves into the furnace, into the flames of contemplation. The contemplation of God is like a spark that flashes from the friction of steel on flintstone and gives fire and light. The fire that consumes the opaque and always impure matter and transforms it into bright and pure flame is purification.

You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love. Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love, and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light, that penetrates and fecundates, removes ignorance and gives wisdom, devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother, the king of the throne that God has prepared for those who give themselves to God, in order to have God, God, God, God alone. So be pure and holy through fervent prayer that sanctifies man, because it plunges him into God's fire, which is charity."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:26 pm by Poem

It is about becoming all love, the perfection of love. To resemble to be like God in character.

In the end the results is a true love that loves.

God is always to be loved and adored.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am