Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Words of God Can Be at Times Reprimandations

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Words of God Can Be at Times Reprimandations Empty The Words of God Can Be at Times Reprimandations

Post by Poem

Depending on our ability to remain in obedience to God or not.

To the world at large, the Benign God through the work of the Holy Spirit sheds graces to lead souls out of death to the life.  The Holy Spirit being the Eternal Evangelizer calling upon souls that are of the Fold to aid in evangelizing.

I find that the English language does have certain limitations as does others. Having spent quite a number of years in another country, that the language there has the ability to be more specific in completing thoughts in certain aspects but lacking the ability in other ways. Thus not perfected yet.  

The slang words are plenty, but the true language such as good words, good thoughts, are sometimes deadends. Like standing on a cliff trying to reach the other cliff, with a gorge inbetween.

The path to completing a thought with the words available or the words known.

The words, then can place limitations to complete ones thought, thus one has to invent new words or make changes to the ones already present.  And by not having the words in simplicity to simply make the thought to completion one is left bereft and having to change through a serious of manipulating.

Sounds like need to remain with professor throughout life

I found that in the other country, where it is more removed from the main stream (lesser) there were no English speaking teachers to help those of the English speaking.  Thus muddled through and it was quite embarrassing to not have the language down pat.  Nothing like being incomplete.

Which then leads to the points of Jesus comments, when not taught, learned correctly anything, it does damage rather than a good.  It actually damages the forward going progress and destroys what is already present.   Reduction and damage. Thus I had a tough time even with the English I had come to build over my life time.

If we do not learn correctly and properly, we ruin.

This then comes to another of Jesus' comments combined, only God is perfect in Knowledge and Understanding, and His thoughts are Infinity, which means He has infinite definitions to a 'word'. His mind then goes on forever to define a thought. The Thoughts of God are infinitely superior to any being.   Man below Heaven unless the Mind of God dwells fully and completely in a soul, remains finite.  

Sometimes to describe a thought, speaking is better.  The more we learn to talk and use the gift of verbalizing the better one elevates in thought.  

This then comes to another of Jesus' comments, the Devil does not want verbal words of the Living Word, to speak brings power and testimony, because the Words of Life are meant to be heard, passing from mouth to ear to end up in the heart.

This then comes to another of Jesus' comments, to live the Gospel, one must live with those who do the same.  Being of the same minds and spirits.  To keep company with those of the "Fold" of Christ.
    Outside the 'Fold' is wildness and every sin that destroys life.  Thus the Bible the Old Testament God gave to Moses to pass on to Mankind, God's Law, precepts, judgments, right on down to the tiniest morsel of living conditions. How to live with Your God through all time.  None of God's words are to be tossed out, rescinded, made of no consequence. His words are 'spirit' and they are 'life.'

Jesus then says, I am the Word and the Wisdom of the Father.  The words in the Bible come from the Father's Heart. His heart is where the Word resides.   See and hear the Heart of the Father.

God from His Heart, created all things in Creation, with Love. His heart.

God then being the Spiritual Father, created Himself an image and likeness in Man.  This man, the material aspect which we live with daily, represents God as if He were a being of some material form. The internal portions of this man, there is a heart, a mind and a spirit or the soul wherein the spirit resides. The soul being the protective aspect for the spirit.  

God spoke these words to Moses and is written in Genesis.  "Let us make man in our image and likeness," but a being of material form on the outside but a spirit contained and resting on the heart, as an altar for God's heart. The Union of Two Hearts.  Thus the Spirit, Who is God, created a Man and placed a soul into this mud and it became a formed being with a living soul, the Divine Particle of God.  A great creation that represents God in visible sight. Our souls are created, generated by the Matriarch Called God. He gives birth to new souls. Thus making man and woman His Children.

This then goes to another of Jesus' comments, to love the Heart of God is to love the Father. Which Jesus demonstrated in His life on earth as the Son of the Living God. He loved His Father. The Heart of God, is the Word and Wisdom of the Father. See an image of just an image of God as this Being like unto a man with a heart. Then this heart in God being the Word of the Father. I give says, God my heart to man to love and be with.

We as man and woman say, words like, 'I love your heart'.  'Your heart is love.' 'You love from your heart and it is beautiful to me.'  'I love your thoughts'.  'I am in love with your heart.'

Thus God presents to man His Heart in His words.  This thoughts come from the Heart, a Spiritual Heart without our aspect of form, but our spirits form.  Thus the soul rests on our hearts and is formed by Love.  For God wants our hearts to be flesh and thus created the flesh heart.

To know then only love from God to fill it to become a resting place, an altar for God's Heart to rest.

Our hearts and His Heart to be in union, one and complete.

God created man to have God's love and to be joined in an ever circulating, everlasting union of love in the Fire of Love.

Thus as man has betrayed God's love, for lesser loves, God reprimands man who through the First One's became adulterous.  God forgave them, only after they repented and lived a life of penance and expiation for the countless sins that have come about. Betrayal.

So to those of the 'Fold' who do not love, God spanks them with words to get their minds up and elevated so they can then love and be loved by God, the Father.

God does this with all His children. All souls come from One God. Does not matter if you believe, are faithful or not.  All souls come from a Single God.

This then comes to another of Jesus' comments, about those outside the Only 'Fold'.  Not everywhere is there a Church that represents Him.  Not everywhere is their enough priests. Not everywhere is there the good willed to lead to the Only Fold.

But where there are these churches, they must live the Gospel because to those whom much has been forgiven, much is required.  A price, and a condition of Love. To be faithful to your marriage to God.  Not the human kind of marriage, but that of God who created man.  The lessens in the Great Book from the very beginning gives knowledge and understanding and tells man about God, His character, His Justice, His Mercy to betrayers. God tells His story to man. God is kind in telling us this, in reality He is. Because love is benign. It does not offend, it keeps it's promise, it is Just, it is patient and kindness. He remains Perfect in Love in all the qualities we should have as well.  It is the Supreme. It is Everything for Life.  A great obligation is given to Man to love its Father and Creator.

To the uneducated, then, one must become 'educated'.  God is Peace.

God works in Perfect Peace bringing peace to hearts that love Him. They are the peacemakers spoken of in Matthew's Gospel chapter 5.

Where there is no peace, the Spirit of God sheds graces to bring about hearts to peace.

Where the hearts are granite stones, God sheds waters of graces to soften them to bring His peace.

Pride is a barrier to all graces that bounce off, but eventually some trickle in if they see it.

The Words of God a two edged sword. Book of Hebrews.

I come to bring division, in families, in social places, in relationships.  Why does this happen?

The condition of hearts.  To pierce through layer of the embryo.  A heart before God is alway seen.
    He tests the hearts.  One is either embryonic or is progressing along His way.

This then comes to another of Jesus' words in the Poem of the Man-God regarding the age of the persons soul.  The 'age' being how old is the soul in maturity. The soul being an incorporeal being, unlike the flesh, does not change like the flesh from infant to old age physically speaking --decaying flesh that turns to dust. The soul remains the spark of God, either alive and thriving in Grace or dead to Grace.  Remaining embryonic or progressing along in God, growth.  

Jesus comments about the color of a soul. It is either grey a dead state to Grace not being fed, or is bright like the sun or stars, being fed by Grace, nurtured.  Nurtured unlike that of the flesh and blood.

But in knowledge, understanding, being fused.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm