Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Some Times We Wish At That Very Instant

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Some Times We Wish At That Very Instant  Empty Some Times We Wish At That Very Instant

Post by Poem

Ever been in this position where the words are flowing and you know it's not you where the flow is coming from. It is your voice, your lips moving, but the wisdom and words are coming from Him.

This is the precise moment that sometimes I wish I could open the heart and soul and place it there in the intelligence so they see it clearly who it is that actually is talking to them.  

Yet is so.. The Spirit of God had been talking to them with lights. It is in the loving words, kindness that they are able hear. They were listening which moved them to think on what was said.  This is much different from normal talk. It is mystical.

When we prepare ourselves for God, we allow God to imbue our minds with Him and He is there, saying things like, be kind, this is how you should talk. Then he gives us Wisdom to teach and talk. He gives us the mind the intelligence and you speak and think no longer as you did before. A total recreation within.  Humility, meekness, kindness, gentle, patient, explanations are no longer human definitions. But to elevate to God. Grace builds on nature for us. From the mire. Where do we see this in action? Adam's body. God took what is called today, nature, and built a living soul. Created a living soul from what is material.

You feel the Spirit at work, it is joy there, it is awareness, though you begin the conversation with something that is about them. It is always about them for their good.  It is wisdom at work, it is all these things combined: all His Gifts at work.  For their good.  Selfless.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 am