Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Light Is God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Light Is God Empty Light Is God

Post by Poem

As the David the Psalmist proclaimed:

The Most High is the light onto my path, and a lamp onto my feet.

To believe in His Words.

This gives light. He is the Light. So Light is needed in darkness to illuminate.
    Our minds need His Light. To see. God speaks in the Light His words.

Psalm 118:105

101] I have restrained my feet from every evil way: that I may keep thy words. [102] I have not declined from thy judgments, because thou hast set me a law. [103] How sweet are thy words to my palate! more than honey to my mouth. [104] By thy commandments I have had understanding: therefore have I hated every way of iniquity. [105] NUN. Thy word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my paths.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:20 pm by Poem

In Book 5 while speaking to the Apostles, Jesus said regarding the Holy Spirit,
    When He comes to you, descending from Above, makes your capabilities immeasurable. He comes to enlighten, in huge light.

could lay his eyes on Him, Whom the Seraphim are afraid of looking at. But the Holy Spirit will come without the veil of flesh, and will alight on you and will descend in you with His seven gifts and will advise you. Now, the advice of God is such a sublime thing, that it is necessary to be prepared for it with a heroic will of a perfection that may make you resemble your Father and your Jesus, and your Jesus in His relationship with the Father and with the Holy Spirit. Therefore, perfect charity and perfect love in order to be able to understand the Love and receive Him on the thrones of your hearts.

Get lost in the eddy of contemplation. Strive to forget that you are men and strive to change into Seraphim. Throw yourselves into the furnace, into the flames of contemplation. The contemplation of God is like a spark that flashes from the friction of steel on flintstone and gives fire and light. The fire that consumes the opaque and always impure matter and transforms it into bright and pure flame is purification.
    You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love. Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love, and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light, that penetrates and fecundates, removes ignorance and gives wisdom, devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother, the king of the throne that God has prepared for those who give themselves to God, in order to have God, God, God, God alone. So be pure and holy through fervent prayer that sanctifies man, because it plunges him into God's fire, which is charity.

You must be holy. Not in the relative meaning that this word has had so far, but in the absolute meaning that I gave it, as I proposed the Holiness of the Lord as its example and limit, that is, perfect Holiness. Among us the Temple is called holy, holy the place where the altar is, the Holy of Holies the veiled place where the ark and the propitiatory are kept. But I truly tell you that those who possess the Grace and live in holiness out of love for the Lord, are more holy than the Holy of Holies, because God does not only alight on them, as on the propitiatory that is in the Temple, to give His orders, but He lives in them to give them His love.

Do you remember My words of the Last Supper? I promised you the Holy Spirit. Well, He is about to come to baptise you, not with water, as John did with you, preparing you for Me, but with fire to prepare you to serve the Lord, as He wants you to do. So he will be here, within a few days. And after His coming your capabilities will increase immeasurably, and you will be able to understand the words of your King, and do the deeds that He told you to do, to spread His Kingdom all over the Earth. »

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:24 pm by Poem

Book 5 Jesus is speaking to the Apostles

« Yes. Love one another, helping one another reciprocally, because that is the new commandment and the sign that you really belong to Christ.
    Do not be upset for any reason. God is with you. You can do what I want of you. I would not impose things on you if you could not do them, because I do not want your ruin, on the contrary I want your glory. Well. I am going to prepare your places beside My throne. Remain united to Me and to the Father in love. Forgive the world that hates you. Call sons and brothers those who come to you, or are already with you out of love for Me.
    Be at peace knowing that I am always ready to help you to carry your crosses. I will be with you in the work of your ministry and in the hours of persecutions, and you will not perish, you will not succumb even if those who see with the eyes of the world think so. You will be oppressed, grieved, tired, tortured, but My joy will be in you, because I will help you in everything. I truly tell you that, when you have the Love as a Friend, you will understand that everything suffered and lived for My love becomes light, even if it is a heavy torture of the world. Because for him who clothes all his actions, whether they are voluntary or imposed, with love, the yoke of life and of the world changes into a yoke given to him by God, by Me. And I repeat to you that My load is always proportioned to your strength and My yoke is light, because I help you to carry it.
    You know that the world does not know how to love. But from now on you are to love the world with a supernatural love, to teach it how to love. And if seeing you persecuted, they should say to you: "Is that how God loves you? Making you suffer, grieving you? Then it is not worth while being of God", reply: "Sorrow does not come from God. But God allows it, and we know the reason and we are proud of having the part that Jesus Saviour, the Son of God, had". Reply: "We are proud of being nailed to the cross and of continuing the Passion of our Jesus". Reply with the words of Wisdom: "Death and sorrow were brought into the world by the envy of the demon, but God is not the maker of death and sorrow and He does not take delight in the sorrow of creatures. Everything coming from Him is life and wholesome". Reply: "At present we seem persecuted and defeated, but on the day of God, when lots have changed, we just people, who were persecuted on the Earth, will stand gloriously in front of those who oppressed and despised us". But also say to them: "Come to us! Come to the Life and Peace. Our Lord does not want your ruin, but your salvation. That is why He sent His beloved Son, so that you all might be saved".
    And rejoice at taking part in My sufferings, so that later you may be in the glory with Me. "I shall be your exceedingly great reward" the Lord in Abraham promised all His faithful servants. You know how the Kingdom of Heaven is conquered: by strength, and one arrives there through many tribulations. But he who perseveres as I persevered will be where I am. I have told you which is the way and which is the door that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven, and I was the first to walk along it and I have gone back to the Father by it. If there had been another one, I would have taught you it, because I take pity on your weakness as men. But there is no other one… And pointing it out to you as the only way and the only door, I also tell you, I repeat to you which is the medicine that gives strength to go along it and enter. It is love. Always love. Everything becomes possible when there is love in us. And the Love Who loves you will give you all the love, if in My Name you ask for so much love as to become athletes in holiness.
    Now let us give each other the parting kiss, My beloved friends. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:52 pm by Poem

The Way is done with the Holy Spirit.

Because men are just men.

Godliness comes by way of God. The association in God with the Holy Spirit. Possessing the Holy Spirit and being in Him.

Everything of the mission is done with the Holy Spirit. By His guidance.

Jesus the first Man fully replete with the Holy Spirit, Baptism at the river Jordan.

When John the Baptist poured the water upon Jesus's head, immediately the heavens were opened unto him and he saw the Spirit like a Dove descending and alighting Him. Then the Father spoke, "This is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased."

Jesus tells us how to convert the world.  First step be replete with God

Then Jesus speaks to the Apostles and says we must be prompt in doing God's will. He called them to Mt Tabor, the Transfiguration.

Where we read, that Moses and Elijah appeared and had a conversation with Jesus.

The Apostles were just men at that time not having the Holy Spirit in them and alighting them. So they responded as men respond.  That's how we begin as men.

Then the Father spoke through the fog, "This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, Listen To Him."

Then Jesus later at the Last Supper gives to men Himself as food and drink. Which baffles all including Apostles. It was hard to hear as men.  

God's work is to transform man to soul, saint, seraphims.

Man fell from Grace. He became only human with a soul.  

Fall means lost God in him to be with him in life.

wings got clipped. The angel God created to have a different experience then those in the Heavenly realm.  

The earth is full of earthly things if you live as a man, who, that has remained as man with no union in God.  That life is real it stares at you in the face all day long into the night.

If you remain as men, it is hard to believe anything else exists spiritually speaking.
    Thus today we see the lack of spiritual truth whole and complete.

There are doctrines of men, that talk about spirituality based on truth.  But it is not from God.

The knowledge began by a truth, a particle from the Truth which is used.

There are so many things that come about from the Truth being used improperly and without the guidance of God.  It is used to keep one from the Truth.

I have a particle of the Truth, but it does not elevate me to God, where I need to be.

Communion of Saints.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 am